Kaisu Posted April 5, 2010 Report Share Posted April 5, 2010 Okay.. Wait, so the Japanese students are Yuki Judai, and.. WHo exactly? 2 Boys, I know, but yeah.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 5, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 5, 2010 So far, there is... 1. Yuki Judai, a Jaden rip-off! 2. Zazz Princesston, a Chazz rip-off! 3. A boy. 4. A fat'un. 5. A shy'un. 6. One who is British. THEY SHALL ALL BE REVEALED BEFORE EPISODE 4!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kaisu Posted April 5, 2010 Report Share Posted April 5, 2010 TOO LATE! We're on 27.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 11, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 11, 2010 Here's part two of this filler arc I'm somewhat disappointed with so far. Who knew I'd miss Jaden so much?! [spoiler=Episode 28: More Duels on Duel Island][spoiler=Part One]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 28: More Duels on Duel IslandPart One Syrus, Bastion and Billy Hills were all standing around downstream from Chazz and Zazz. “I reckon we’re all bored,” Billy Hills reckoned.“Yeah, but… BASTION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Syrus’ judging finger was pointed at Bastion, crouching down next to an adult female BENGAL TIGER!!“What? I love tigers!”“I reckon I jus’ got an idea!” Billy Hills decided. “What did I just get through with telling you about being eaten by a tiger?!” Syrus hysterically asked, not giving Billy Hills any attention.“You said I’d die. But I’m not dead yet!” Then the tiger decided to clamp her MIGHTY jaws upon Bastion’s dueling hand.“IT BIT YOUR DUELING HAND!!”“I HAVE A SECOND ONE!!”Billy Hills suddenly punched through a dead log, creating a massive crackly sound that could be heard for several miles. MEANWHILE…“AHH, WHAT’S THAT?!” responded Chazz to the tremendous noise, just after his raging roar of revenge in the last chapter.“You suck, male version of me,” Zazz sighed.“Sh…shut up!” MEANER-WHILE…“Holy crap, man!” Syrus jumped! “Now the other duelists’re gonna come here to find out what made that noise!”“Precisely the point, I reckon!”“I see…” Bastion rubbed his chin in thought. “You’re going to bring them all here so that we can duel them instead of running around trying to find them!”“You really need to get that stump of a wrist taken care of,” Syrus suggested, staring at whatever was left of Bastion’s severed hand, within the mouth of the tigress. “Anyways, can we really defeat the mystery duelists, judging by how Bastion’s only good for one duel, I don’t believe in myself enough, and we don’t even know if Billy Hills is a good duelist?”“Aw, dang,” Billy Hills cursed, “I really didn’t think that one through, I reckon.”“…”“…”“…”“Hey, can someone help me get my hand back from that tigress’ mouth?” MEANEST-WHILE…Yuki and her fat friend were opening up coconuts, the wimpy girl was scared out of her wits, the British one fell out of a tree, and the boy one was preparing to duel Nancy Wut, all as the massive ‘KER-KRACK’ bounced off their eardrums.“What was THAT?!” they simultaneously asked. MEANER-WHILE AGAIN…“YOU shut up, YOU’RE the one who’s always yelling!” Zazz growled! “Just play!” Chazz drew a card, signifying his massive comeback! Fifth Hope!! It featured Avian, Burstinatrix, Bubbleman, Clayman and Sparkman in a ‘we’re heroes lol’ pose. “Perfect timing! I activate the Spell Fifth Hope!” The Spell appeared on the field as a hologram. “I shuffle five Elemental Hero monsters into my deck from my hand and then draw two cards!” And so, Prisma, Heat, Stratos, lady Heat and Woodsman all returned back to the deck. “Yah!” Chazz drew dramatically! “Next I’ll play Polymerization a second time to fuse Heroes Knopse and Ocean together!” The lame flower from before and a blue water fish guy with a dolphin fin on his head leaped into the Polymerization whirlpool! “My Earth Hero and Water Hero combine to create…” As he stopped for dramatic effect, the whirlpool in the old city became a black hole. The black hole in turn became sealed up within a seal of ICE!! The icy hole split apart and released a cool, icy knight dude, with incredible armor reminiscent of glaciers, and wearing a cool cape(literally). And he is “ELEMENTAL HERO ABSOLUTE ZERO!!” (Absolute Zero: 2500 Attack Points) And he is awesome.“What a cheap fusion requirement!” Zazz gasped! “Plus, he gains 500 Attack Points for every other Water monster on the field, which means your tow Godzilla cards!” Absolute Zero’s overly cool demeanor froze some random patches of the opposing monsters’ scaly skin. (Absolute Zero: 3500 Attack Points) “STRIKE HIM!! NEGATIVE INFINITY DEGREES!!” The frosty knight dashed at the twin Godzilla monsters and froze the big one with the mere touch of his glove. Then, with a simple punch, he broke into a million triangular polygons.“NO!” cried Zazz! (Zazz; 3100 Life Points) “I activate the card Tokyo Really Got Destroyed!” her Trap card featured Godzilla, standing around in a desolate Tokyo, looking worried and sad. “I can discard my Godzilla destroys Tokyo to destroy your monsters after my Godzilla monster dies!” The old, 1950’s movie buildings fatally cracked and crumbled apart all over the city. “You forgot one thing…” Chazz warned, before his voice trailed off. A structure broke apart and smashed Absolute Zero. The moment he was squished, a massive frosty gust, not unlike a blizzard, covered everything, including the Gozilla that was left. They all broke into an icy dust and simply blew away on the wind. No trace of their existence was left. Chazz laughed a bit. “SOO~RY, when Absolute Zero dies, he takes your monsters with him! I can’t believe you forgot that! Ha ha ha!”“I should’a done the research…”“I’ll end my turn by setting two face-downs. Anything ELSE stupid you wanna do, disturbing female clone?” Though I DO look somewhat attractive as a girl…“Ew! Your thoughts are disgusting!” gasped Zazz! “I’ll kill you for that! ARISE!!” The entire field rumbled and shook. The earth split, forcing open a massive crevice in the jungle. As soon as it opened, a massive robot dinosaur took the opportunity to step out from the depths. It was around fifty-five feet tall. “RAR,” it roared in a ground-shaking robot monotone. “RARARAR.” (Mecha-Godzilla: 2800 Attack Points)“By removing two Godzillas from my Graveyard, I can summon Mecha-Godzilla from my hand.” Zazz smiled, confident of her win. “When he, or it, I dunno, attacks, it can’t be affected by those Traps you set, so your game ends here! Robot Attack!!” Mecha Godzilla raised its foot above Chazz’s head, but he didn’t feel too scared about it… FOR HE HAD A TRAP UP HIS SLEEVE!! Either way, Mecha-Godzilla stamped on Chazz, depleting his Life Points to… 300. Which was what they already were. “What’s with your Life Points, poser?”“My Trap card, A Hero Emerges, that’s what!” Chazz had activated that handy-dandy zombie superhero card! What a memorable card image! “Pick a card in my hand,” he offered, holding out his hand of cards.“I’ll choose the one that will inevitably be a monster, as always!”“Good choice, it’s Woodsman!” Woodsman appeared and was squished.“Darn, what a crappy choice!” Zazz resented! Oh well, it doesn’t matter anyways; when he makes his counterattack, my little Trap card’ll stop him cold… The music that you put on that may still be playing ended suddenly, only to be replaced by more awesomeness. “I use Miracle Fusion!” A Spell with two superheroes swirling into an ‘H’ appeared! “I can remove two Elemental Heroes from my Graveyard in order to do a fusion!”“Not another fusion!!”“Uh, YEAH, another fusion!”“Shut up!”“YOU shut up, loser! I combine Woodsman and Ocean to create Elemental Hero Gaia!” A cool brown robot guy with JET-POWERED FISTS smashed down onto the field from above, somewhat smashing it like an earthquake on pavement! (Gaia: 2200 Attack Points) “When he’s summoned, I can halve the Attack Points of one of your monsters and add that power to Gaia himself!” Gaia punched the earth, forcing open another fissure, appearing under Mecha-Godzilla (they really break up the earth in this chapter). The robot dino fell in helplessly and was squished a bit. (Mecha Godzilla: 1400 Attack Points) Gaia, however, was glowing in a rather muddy shade of brown, drawing upon the energy of the earth itself! And he became STRONG!! (Gaia: 3600 Attack Points) “Next…”“Not MORE…” Zazz sighed.“Shut up and stop interrupting your own doom! I activate Parallel World Fusion!” The card showed the two heroes from the last card he’d played… BUT THEY WERE CIRCLING TWO MOONS!! “No way,” Zazz sneered, checking the link on her YugiNavi™, “that card can only be used when you have NOT used a Special Summon this turn!”“Look closely!” Chazz’s card was devoid of all colors… except black and white. “I used the manga version! They GOT RID OF that drawback!!”“OH NOOOOO!!” Ocean and Woodsman both appeared from beyond dimensions we’ve never heard of! They both suddenly swirled together in a trippy manner and became… ELEMENTAL HERO TERRA FIRMA. (Terra Firma: 2500 Attack Points) He broke through the sky like glass, as if he were a Menos Grandes! He revealed to the entire world that he was an awesome sentai superhero robot of mass justice capabilities. But his ability sucked, sadly.“Ha! He’s a SUCKY hero!” Zazz laughed. “His ability is really, really useless! USELESS!”“YOU’RE dumb, and my soul cannot rest until I utterly humiliate you in a simple kid’s game!” Chazz promised! “I tribute Gaia in order to set off Terra Firma’s power!” Gaia and Terra Firma glowed terrifyingly bright, as they combined into… Terra Firma… but instead of being white, as I neglected to tell you, he was Gaia Brown™! “Now all of Gaia’s Attack Points are added onto Terra Firma, bringing him up to 6100!” Chazz shouted! (Terra Firma: What he just said Attack Points) “Lastly, before I attack…”“Wait.” Zazz blinked. “You’re not going to attack yet?”“I use R – Righteous Justice! Your Trap is GONE!!” A large ‘R’ descended onto the field.“R!!” the ‘R’ shouted, blowing the Trap to pieces! It was actually the Trap card Godzilla Trips While Fighting, Crushing a Civilian, which featured Godzilla stepping on a man on accident. The effect stated ‘Whenever a ‘Godzilla’ monster battles, your opponent loses 300 Life Points.’ Chazz had 300 Life Points left.“NO!” Zazz roared! “I WAS SO CLOSE! I COULD’VE BEATEN YOU IF IT WASN’T FOR THAT STUPID ‘R’!!”“Darn, am I jabroniy like that, too?” Chazz wondered. “Anyhoo, I’ll work on that AFTER I WIN!! TERRA FIRMA MAGMA!!” Terra Firma pulled out the two sword handles from his weird belt. He willed them to spew forth flames and they did. He leaped skyward until he was level with Mecha-Godzilla’s face. “RAR,” it roared. With one calm movement, Terra Firma swung his blades of fire sideways, extending their reach with sheer force of will through Mecha-Godzilla’s chest. The monster exploded violently, allowing Terra Firma to land and walk up to Zazz Princesston.“No… no…”“JUSTICE!!” Terra Firma stuck his swords into the ground. A resulting fire whirl (a tornado MADE OUT OF FLAMES) consumed her and her Life Points. (Zazz: 0 Life Points, Game Over)[spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 28: More Duels on Duel IslandPart Two MEANWHILE ONCE MORE,Just before Chazz was winning, Nancy Wut was somewhere else in the random, stereotypically-plain jungle, standing before a blonde-haired boy. This guy had the signature blue blazer of the OTHER Japanese Duel Academy, had glasses, and freckles. Also he obviously resembled another character.“But WHICH character?” you ask. “I don’t get it!”“It’s Alexis Rhodes,” I explain. “It was KINDA obvious.”“Oh, okay,” you say, accepting the result. “KA-KRAACK!!” cracked something.“AAAHH!!” the blonde guy cried, stumbling with fear!“Wow, wasn’t that sound a DOOZY?” Nancy playfully asked.“Um, no, it was like a small explosion,” the boy said, adjusting his glasses.“It was just the DOOZIEST!”“… Look, can we just duel or something, Nancy?”“Doo-zy~”“Okay, I’m going first.” The boy drew his cards, signaling that he didn’t care if she was ready or not.“How do you know my name?”“… Because you resemble somebody I know?” Alex guessed. “Okay.” (Alex Road: 4000 Life Points, Nancy Wut: 4000 Life Points) “I summon Sonic the Hedgehog!” exclaimed Alex! A blue blur dashed onto the field, revealing to all that he was a hedgehog who didn’t resemble a hedgehog. For specifics, he’s the 90’s cartoon version.“You’re too slow!” he mocked. (StH: 1700 Attack Points, 1500 Defense Points)“That’ll be all,” Alex concluded.“Ha, you’re like a GIRL I know!” Nancy Wut giggled! “She’d be SO disgusted by you!”Let this random character who’s never dueled in the series before say what she will, Alex assured himself, She’ll never be able to defeat me and the Traps I have. By just discarding them from my hand, they can stop her from doing ANYTHING… these cards are just as fast as the REAL Sonic the Hedgehog… A 3-D azure hedgehog appeared, breakdanced, and ordered, “C’mon, step it up!” (SFB: 1900 Attack Points, 1300 Defense Points)“ATTACK!!” The digitally-rendered hedgehog curled into a ball and spun at his cartoon counterpart!“No way, another Sonic deck?!” Alex gasped! “Who would’ve though! Anyways, I discard Sonic Sez You’re Too Slow!”“You’re too slow!” mocked 90’s Sonic. Brawl Sonic immediately stopped his assault.“By discarding this Trap card I can end the Battle Phase immediately,” Alex explained.“I know, I have the same card!” Nancy Wut said. “But I ALSO discard Sonic Sez ”A sloth in an ill-fitting blue shirt and funky hat appeared. “Y o u r ‘ e s t a n d i n g i n q u i c k s a n d ,” he helpfully warned.“Uh-oh!” gulped 90’s Sonic. (StH: 1200 Attack Points)“Now I can RE-DO my Battle Phase and your monsters lose 500 Attack Points, SON!” Nancy Wut ended the exclamation with an upside-down peace sign for whatever reason. Sonic From Brawl got ready to attack, once again! “No you don’t!” Alex grunted. “I discard Sonic and the Dark Knight™! I draw two cards and my Sonic gains 800 Attack Points!” His Sonic donned a knight helmet and grabbed an Excalibur. (StH: 2000 Attack Points)“En GARDE!” he challenged! Nancy’s Sonic From Brawl, however, did NOT stop spinning at him!“I discard Super Sonic to make MY Sonic go SUPER Sonic!” Nancy Wut threw a white emerald (why are they all called emeralds when we expect them to be green? We should get them to name them something else) to Sonic From Brawl, who caught it and went Super Saiyan! (SFB: 2800 Attack Points)“NOW I’LL SHOW YOU!!” he roared, blue hairs turning golden yellow and upright!! “HuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!” He awkwardly flew around the field until he finally managed to poke Sonic in Dark Knight™ form! A damage counter appeared next to him and began steadily climbing in %! MEANWHILE, DURING THE INTENSE DUELING ACTION…Angry McArgue was trekking along through the Japanese Rain Forest by herself. “Darn it, I have to check out that noise from earlier or else I’ll feel guilty!” she complained. “Or one off the enemies could’ve caused it so I can duel them! Why am I monologuing?” “I dunno,” sighed a full-sounding voice, prompting Angry McArgue to freeze and look to her left. A fat, koala-like girl was picking and eating fruit off of a tropical tree continuously, even as Angry McArgue was staring.“Koala Ko Ala, why are YOU here?” “Mm-mm,” she disagreed, shaking her sausage-like finger at her, “you look just like a guy I know named, mmm, Mad McAngryman.”“SHUT UP, KOALA KO ALA!!”“MAH NAME’S HUFFEH CHUMLINGTON, SO YOU BEH QUIET!!” the fat one roared, not unlike a regular bear.“… Okay, Huffy, I’m going to duel you because I’m angry at you.”“Jus’ gimmee a sec,” she asked, piling more fruit into her mouth. “Owm,” she chomped, making a food-eating sound as she put each new fruit inside. “Owm. Owm. Owm. Owm. Owm. Owm. Owm.” ********** “Okay, Bastion,” Syrus said, “go upstream and beat whoever manages to get past the both of us the fastest. That means they’re the better one.”“But what if one appears from behind me?” Bastion asked, nursing his naked wrist. Because his hand got ripped off by a tiger, remember?“Uh, then duel them I guess,” Syrus shrugged.“I reckon this plan is really dumb now,” Billy Hills lamented as Bastion left.“Aw, there’s only a… massive… chance this’ll fail,” consoled Syrus. “In fact, this plan is doomed. DOOMED.”“I’m not so sure about THAT!” disagreed a feminine British voice!“GASP!” gasped Syrus!“I reckon there ‘kin only be ONE British-Japanese guy on THIS island!” Billy Hills gasped! “You’re WRONG! Wa ha ha hahahaha!” And from the trees fell a girl with fashionably short grey hair (accented by the pink kitty hairclip) and yellow-based uniform! “Ugh, that hurt.”“U-u-um, are y-you the best duelist on the is-is-island, I reckon?” Billy Hills sheepishly and frightened-ly asked.“Um, Billy, I think you should be MORE concerned with the fact that this IS A FEMALE BASTION MISAWA!!”“Oh, wait…” realized girl-Bastion, “you two… AREN’T YOU PYRUS AND MOUNTAIN JILL?!”“I’M CONFUSED!!” shrieked Syrus!“I reckon, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” said Billy Hills. ********** “Hey,” Bastion whispered to himself as he hiked through the jungle, “isn’t that…” He spied the tigress from earlier stopping to drink at the water, somewhat further upstream. “TIGAH!!” screamed he! The tiger, frightened out of her wits, charged further and further away. “I SHALL MAKE YOU MINE!!” ********** MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE DUEL…“No way, I discard Sonic Unleashed™, so my Sonic gains an extra 800 Attack Points AND can’t be destroyed by battle!” Alex shouted, adjusting his glasses!“Oh, SNAY-AP!” Nancy Wut gasped! “WROOOOAR!!” roared Sonic the Hedgehog, who was now unleashed!! Which means he was a werewolf-thing now! With a knight helmet! And an Excalibur! (StH: 2800 Attack Points)“Stop right there!” Nancy Wut ordered! “I discard Sonic and the Secret Rings™! I negate your card’s activation and destroy your monster, bo-yo!”“You really weren’t funny since episode three, when you were introduced. Now you’re just ripping off Jaden.”“I know, it’s just all I can do…” “Ooh!” Werehog-Sonic Knight noticed a golden ring in the dirt. He bent down and picked it up, brushing away some dirt from its shiny, golden, gold. Then Sonic exploded and died.“Stop! I discard Sonic Sez ”“B-but you can only discard one of those ‘Sonic Sez’ cards when there’s another Sonic on the field…” She stared at Super Sonic. “You’re dumb.” A large washing machine appeared next to the dummy.“Now does this look like fun to you?!” he asked the viewer, jumping into the machine like a crazy idiot boy, successfully sending a mixed message. The machine turned on for a few seconds before exploding violently.“Ha ha ha ha ha, that was pretty funny!” Nancy Wut giggled. “Now I discard Shadow the Hedgehog!” Alex stated, sending the card to the Graveyard.“Hubba-WHA?!”“Hubba-yeah, ‘cause it inflicts 800 Life Points of damage to you for every Sonic-or-Hedgehog related cards sent to the Graveyard this turn by EITHER player!”“Duh, I know, I got the card!”“OH WELL!!”A black-and-red hedgehog with ‘tude was summoned to the field, held up a pistol, and shouted “YOU’RE DUMB!!” He shot Nancy Wut eight times.“AAAAAAAHH, YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THAT LOUD NOISE FROM EARLIER!!” (Nancy Wut: 0 Life Points, Game Over) She fell to the ground, defeated.“Hey, that’s a GREAT idea!” Alex decided, as the holographic hedgehog went away to parts unknown. He began walking away, leaving Nancy Wut on the ground, face-down…“Heh.” She grinned, evilly. CURRENT SCORE: Chazz Princeton: ActiveSyrus Truesdale: ActiveBastion Misawa: ActiveBilly Hills: ActiveNancy Wut: Loss, Alex RoadsAngry McArgue: Active Yuki: ActiveZazz Princesston: Loss, Chazz PrincetonWimp: ActiveHuffy Chumlington: ActiveGirl-Bastion: ActiveAlex Roads: Active ********** “How could I lose to a MALE version of ME?!” Zazz worried, being a loser and all.“Because,” Chazz said, “there’s no beating the original!”“SHUT UP! I CAME FIRST!”“OH YEAH?!”“YEAH!!”“THEN WHAT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY?”“You’re BOTH the original, okay?” a wimp who looked like she was about to cry at any moment suggested. “Can’t we all just agree on that?”“Shut up, Pyrus.”“Yeah, shut up, Syrus.”“I’m not Syrus.”“Huh?” Chazz rubbed his eyes and looked more closely at the girl. She was blue-haired in a long-haired style with some large-rimmed glasses, also outfitted with braces and a red coat courtesy of the OTHER Japanese Duel Academy. She was also short and highly resembled Syrus, if you STILL didn’t get it.“OOOH,” you realize. “EW! EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW EEEEW!!” Chazz screamed! “WHY IS EVERYBODY SOME SORT OF WEIRD YURI-FAN’S DREAMS OF US?!You’re… Syrus! With BREASTS!! What is WRONG WITH YOUR SCHOOL?!”“STOP IT, YOU BASTARD!!” Pyrus whined! “I’m… I’m my own character!” She posed an awesome pose. “I’m Pyrus Puesdale! Not Syrus, I’m 100% original!” She stopped posing and noticed something. “WAAAAGH, BOY-ZAZZ!! EW!! I’M DISTURBED AND DISGUSTED!!”Puesdale? thought Chazz. It sounds like ‘Poosdale’. “Pfft, poo,” he chuckled. Oh crap, did I just say that out loud?! “You ought not to have said that,” Zazz warned with a sneaky smile.“What do you… uh-oh.” Pyrus was clearly enraged beyond mortal comprehension. “Why didn’t you TELL me not to say it?! ANYBODY would’ve made that mistake!!”“Because I don’t like you.”“Fair enough.” Pyrus slowly turned to Zazz with the flames of hatred in her eyes. “Did he beat you…?” she asked.“Yeah.”“GOOD, SO NOW I CAN PERSONALLY TREAT THIS LITTLE SNOT TO THE BURNING TORTURES OF HELL AND PICK HIM APART, FLESHY BIT BY BIT AS I DESTROY HIS MENTAL IMAGE OF THE WORLD!!”“It’s just a game, but I’ll duel you if you want…”“DUEL!! Now…”(Chazz Princeton: 4000 Life Points, Pyrus Puesdale: 4000 Life Points) To be continued!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThatPhantomGuy Posted April 12, 2010 Report Share Posted April 12, 2010 *Sigh* Bastion, Bastion, Bastion... Maybe he'll get a robotic hand! Like in the Empire Strikes Back! X'D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 12, 2010 Report Share Posted April 12, 2010 This new filter beats the shadow riders part,I only like 2 duels in the shadow riders. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 12, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 12, 2010 @ThatPhantomGuy: I want you all to remember that he lost a hand! I'm not sure how many months from now I'll try something, but there WILL be an important plot point related to that hand!! @DestructionHero: Why, thanks you, kind sir. I myself think that the first season of the real show was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen. Why did I watch? Because I was 10. Poor me. Anyways, I'm going to make the Shadow Riders arc the defining moment in the beginning of this series, you just wait!! Also, why the heck did the last guy have to just come outta nowhere? That was stupid writing. @Me: The 28th chapter has been updated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 13, 2010 Report Share Posted April 13, 2010 Pyrus Puesdale,lol truely funny. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThatPhantomGuy Posted April 13, 2010 Report Share Posted April 13, 2010 You’re… Syrus! With BREASTS!! Best line ever. I think Pyrus would be a lot more tolerable than Syrus. Since she's a(n) (anime) girl, it's understandable that she would whine all over the place... X'D I wonder what the opposite version of Crowler will be like (if there is one)... *Shivers* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kaisu Posted April 13, 2010 Report Share Posted April 13, 2010 Mr. Vivan Prowler? D: Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 13, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 13, 2010 Uuuummm... I really hope I don't have to put in a male Crowler, it's already halfway there... And Pyrus Puesdale... first it began as a funny name. Then I thought, 'how would you feel if everybody made fun of your name? EVERY DAY?!' Oh, I'd be a deranged psychopath capable of breaking down at any moment, of course. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 14, 2010 Report Share Posted April 14, 2010 Same, possible I would be crazy if someone insluted my name. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 17, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 17, 2010 People always make the same comment about MY name, but at least it only happens every few months or so, and plus they don't mean it in a hostile sense. For bonus points, it's a dumb joke."True-woman! Hey, why isn't your name True-woman instead of Trueman?" Hey, I just revealed my uncommon first name on 'da net! Am I stupid... or just cool like that? [spoiler=Episode 29: Even More Duels of Duel Island][spoiler=Part One]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 29: Even More Duels on Duel IslandPart One “DUEL!” shouted Syrus and female-Bastion. (Syrus Truesdale: 4000 Life Points, Misa Wabastion: 4000 Life Points)“HEEEEEY, I reckon her Life Point counter says she’s ‘Misa Wabastion’!” gasped Billy Hills!“What a lazy name…” Syrus sy-ed.“Wait a minute,” Misa realized, “this means that you’re shameless plugs of Pyrus Puesdale and Mountain Jill!”“Those are even WORSE parodies!” Syrus cried!“Puesdale is a funny name, I reckon,” Billy Hills chuckled. “Anyways, I reckon I’m BILLY HILLS, not Mountain Jill, whoever THAT gal’ is, and this is SYRUS TRUESDALE.”“Well, nice to meet you all, then.” If my dueling psychology is correct, Misa thought, then that means this boy could mean trouble if he really got serious… I’ll end this one quick before he can take out any of the girls! Or Alex, who is sexy. She drew her hand, which had a Ring of Destruction included. Of course! “I’ll set two cards and end my turn.” Two large rectangular holograms appeared in front of the girl. “Um, alright, I’ll summon Super Robot Steam Locomotive Robot in Attack Mode!” Syrus’s ‘trusty’ olde-fashioned train appeared with vengeance in his eyes. (SRSLR: 1800 Attack Points) “I activate Threatening Roar!” called Misa! A Trap featuring a cool manticore guy yelling at a giant purple doggy flipped up. “You can’t declare an attack this turn,” Misa explained.“Aw, darn it. I’ll just end my turn.”“Time to summon the best monster ever!” Misa boasted! “I activate the Spell card, Contract With the Nine-Tailed Fox!” A weird seal appeared on the rainforest floor.Aw, now don’t tell me she’s summonin’ THAT, I reckon… Billy Hills dreaded.“I reduce my Life Points to 100 in order to summon the Nine-Tailed Fox from my deck!!” The seal faded away and was replaced with a monstrous puff of smoke, which faded away as well, to reveal a monstrous, demonic fox that several of you would find familiar.“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHR!!” it roared, baring its gleaming fangs. (NTF: 4000 Attack Points) “AW, COME ON!!” Syrus groaned!“What? Naruto is freaking awesome!” Misa said.“BUT IT’S DUMB!!” Syrus shouted! “ALL THE INTERESTING CHARACTERS ARE NEVER USED, AND SASUKE IS ANNOYING! I gave up on it after the Chunin Exams!”“Actually, I reckon it’s alright,” Billy Hills supposed. “I mean, Shippuden’s cool.”“It doesn’t matter, time-skips don’t fix something broken!” Syrus adamantly decided.“Y-you DO know that talking like that’s going to make you a lot of enemies,” Misa worried.“What, so a bunch of readers like Naruto? I’ll believe THAT when I see it.” Suddenly I am flooded with negative comments. “Aw man!” “A-anyways, I’ll use the Trap card, Ring of Destruction.” A ring of grenades appeared around the neck of the *overrated story’s* giant demon fox, like a collar. It detonated expertly, destroying it and bringing both players to failure. Expertly, if I may add. (Misa Wabastion: 0 Life Points, Syrus Truesdale: 0 Life Points, Game Over)“Wha… wha?! What?!”“I reckon she’s cheap,” Billy Hills sighed.“How do you like my expert ‘tying tactics’? Ohohohoho!” laughed Misa, reminiscent of an evil queen of some sort.“We’re barely into this episode and already something stupid happened!” Syrus cried! “You could’ve—”“You may not believe it, but if I beat people in a duel, they die in horrible manners.”“She’s a parody o’ Bastion, I reckon, stop bein’ such a jerk!”“I’m not a parody. I’m Misa.”“Oh, right,” Syrus groaned. “I’m sorry.” I just really hope there’s no female me or anything… crap, I jinxed it. MEANWHILE…Alex Road had carelessly abandoned Nancy Wut and was currently adventuring, in order to discover the source of that noise… (Yuki was too, but somewhere else) He walked out of a bunch of dense trees into a clearing with a neat lake leading up to a modest waterfall. “Neat,” he said, admiring it.“Well, I guess if you managed to make it all the way over here,” decided Bastion, walking out from the shadows on his new tiger buddy, “it means you’re a good duelist.”“I don’t understand how that works, but yeah… why are you riding a tiger… and what happened to your hand?!” Alex screamed in shock.“Oh, it’s just a flesh wound.”“Flesh wounds don’t include total decapitation of body parts!”“Oh, fine, is this any better?” Bastion sighed, putting on a prosthetic hand. “Um, somewhat,” Alex breathed in relief. “Alright, I’ll duel you now, seeing as you’re not handicapped anymore.”“Oh, well I thank you.” Bastion got off of his newfound tigress buddy. “Wait here, Shirley, I’ll be right back.” The tigress looked like she was too afraid to run away. “DUEL!!” (Bastion: 4000 Life Points, Alex: 4000 Life Points) “I’ll start this off by summoning Hydrogeddon in Attack Mode!” Bastion shouted! A spout of water sprayed out of the ground and took the form of a dinosaur. It’s still about the coolest thing in this show. (Hydrogeddon: 1600 Attack Points) “Then I’ll set one card face-down and end my turn.” Go ahead and guess what he set down. Go ahead, guess. That’s one of his signature monsters. This really is the guy I need to beat. Once I do, our chances of victory are 104%. “Okay then,” Alex said, pushing up his glasses in a cool-yet-cold manner, “’l’ll summon Sonic the Hedgehog!” Sonic dashed onto the field with a magnificent skidding stop. “You’re too slow!” he teased. (StH: 1700 Attack Points) “Next, I can Special Summon Tails the Fox from my hand because I summoned Sonic this turn!” added Alex, as an anthropomorphic fox flew onto the field, spinning his TWO TAILS around like a helicopter, from nowhere in particular. His appearance was marked by the upbeat and nostalgic ‘Sonic Sez’ theme song. (TtF: 1500 Attack Points) “Next, because I Special Summoned him, I can add a ‘Sonic’ Spell or Trap into my hand.” Alex picked his card. “Hmm, so you really are one of those kids with the ‘pop culture’ decks?” Bastion sighed. “I can’t believe you guys actually WANT to use them!”“What’s wrong with them?” Alex asked, irked. “They’re better than YOUR cards.”“Oh, really now? Say that again once you win.”“Gimmee a sec. I’ll discard my new Trap, Super Sonic.” His Sonic the Hedgehog glowed bright yellow and gained more incredible hair! (StH: 2700 Attack Points)“Hmm, an archetype that lets you discard Traps from your hand, eh?” Bastion chuckled. “This match’ll be over earlier than I first thought.” End in my favor, that is! thought Bastion.End in my favor, that is! thought Alex.Hey, did you just copy me? Bastion asked.WAAAAH!! Alex freaked out!“WAAAAH!!” Alex screamed! “H-how did you… er-hem. I’ll discard the Trap, Sonic and the Dark Knight™, in order to boost my Super Sonic further and draw two cards.” Alex sent away another card and gained two more! Super Sonic put on a hefty knight helmet and grabbed a glowing magic sword! (StH: 3500 Attack Points)“Come on, that’s pretty unfair!” whined Bastion. “Pot of Greed AND a boost?!”“Nobody cares, Bastion!”“Yeah, nobody cares!”“Oh, fine…” grumbled Bastion.Okay, I got Sonic From Brawl and Sonic Unleashed™… Alex plotted. Perfect…Perfect… plotted Bastion, fingering his Ring of Destruction (I told you it was obvious!).Perfect… plotted the tigress, noticing Bastion’s perfect strategy. “Finally, before I strike, I’ll discard Sonic Unleashed™ to power up Sonic further!” Alex announced, as his Super-Sonic-Knight’s nose became more pointed, hair shaggier, and build buffer! He was now… a mutated super-saiyan hedgehog knight with super-speed. (StH: 4300 Attack Points)“That’s far enough, Sonic-guy!” Bastion ordered! “I activate MY Trap card: Ring of Destruction!!” The symbolic card showed itself and—“I discard ‘Tails Ruins the Sonic Says Sign’.”“Er, what?” The ‘Sonic Sez’ song began again as Tails flew up to the Ring of Destruction card with a paintbrush and matching paint can! He painted ‘Sonic Sez’ on it.“Oh, screw you, Tails!” Super-Werewolf-Knight-Sonic yelled!“Wh-what, Sonic?” Tails asked.“YOU RUINED THE SIGN!!” Super-Werewolf-Knight-Sonic smashed the Trap card over Tails’ head, breaking it into splinters. Tails died. “What have you done?!” Bastion pleaded, staring at his vandalized card. “I just negated your Trap,” Alex said, fixing his glasses in a cool fashion, “and I’ll attack you now.” “No!” Bastion sobbed! “I can’t lose! I NEVER lose, I only play tie matches! GYAAAH!!”“Attack with Rage of the Werewolf Excalibur Slashing Miracle Super Wave Dashing!!” Alex ordered! Super-Werewolf-Knight-Sonic punched really hard with his sword arm, stretching it out like Straw Hat Luffy might do, until it got in front of Hydrogeddon. He simply stabbed his super-sword through the dinosaur’s body, then retracted his arm, letting his body fly right into it and made a cool-colored purple flash of light as he smashed it into water droplets. There was a mighty crash, and Bastion lost his Life Points. (Bastion: 1300 Life Points) “Argh, so THIS is what being a failure feels like!” Bastion cried out! “…It’s not THAT bad.”“And Tails, you attack, too!” Alex ordered!“What? Didn’t… didn’t that sign kill him?”“Bleeeeh…” murmured Zombie-Tails.“Since when was he zombified?!” Tails ignored him and transformed into a hog-nosed bat! He fluttered over to Bastion and shot out many mummy wrappings at him. “I don’t think he’s a mummy OR a vampire!” (Bastion: 0 Life Points, Game Over)“Well, mummies are zombies from Egypt,” Alex explained, “and vampires are technically undead.”“Oh, well that sucks,” sighed the tiger. She stood up on two legs, lit up a smoke and left.“…”“…Well, losing isn’t THAT bad,” Bastion shrugged, “wanna go inspect that noise?” “Okay.” Idiot, he diabolically thought, he’s leading me RIGHT where I want to go…He’ll DEFINETLY lose to one of those guys down there, Bastion diabolically thought, I’m just taking him to his doom… CURRENT SCORE: Chazz Princeton: ActiveSyrus Truesdale: Tie; Misa WabastionBastion Misawa: Loss; Alex RoadBilly Hills: ActiveNancy Wut: Loss; Alex RoadAngry McArgue: Active Yuki Judai: ActiveZazz Princesston: Loss; Chazz PrincetonHuffy Chumlington: ActiveAlex Road: ActiveMisa Wabastion: Tie; SyrusPyrus Puesdale: Active ********** “Nooooooo,” said Huffy Chumlington, getting blasted by a ray of light. (Huffy: 0 Life Points, Game Over)“Ha, I beat you, and the audience didn’t even get to see it, it was so quick!”“I can’t believe you didn’t even let me use my Pikachu,” Huffy said, slowly holding up her Pikachu monster card.“ANYBODY with a Pokemon-based Duel Monsters card will DEFINETLY suck, idiot! They don’t go together! Now I’m going to go where I was headed before! You stay here and eat more fruit.”“Where were you headed?”“Shut up!”“The noise was there,” Huffy said, pointing in a direction.“Oh, thanks… FOOL!” Angry McArgue walked away in that direction.“Owm, owm, owm…” Huffy ate. Angry McArgue broke out from the dense foliage into… the area where Syrus and Misa were sitting , Billy Hills and Yuki were beginning to duel, Bastion and Alex had just entered, and Nancy Wut was standing in that crushed log that started it all.“Nancy?!” Angry McArgue gasped! “You stood on that log, causing it to break, AND drawing everybody here due to your stupid sense of wonder and amusement?!”“No,” Nancy Wut corrected, “he broke it.” She pointed to Billy Hills.“A-Angry, I reckon it’s crazy,” Billy Hills panicked, “there’s a girl Jaden, an’ Bastion, AND a boy Alexis!”“And YOU’RE all people I know!” Yuki Judai countered! “This is FREAKIN’ me out!”“I just fought a girl Chum—I mean, Koala Ko Ala, so I think I get it.” The other Kaibaland Duel Academy students grimaced at their mental images of what that koala-girl could look like. “Anyways, just tell me who lost,” Angry McArgue requested.“Me.”‘Me.”“Me.”“Not ME, I reckon!”“I beat two of them,” Alex boasted.“I tied!” Misa said.“And you’re about to lose,” Angry McArgue sighed.“That’s mean, I reckon!”“Some things must be said. Especially because you stink at dueling.”“That ‘ssumption’s groundless, I reckon!”“Who cares, I’m going to have to beat up everybody for you guys, anyway…”“Maybe Chazz—” “Lost, most likely, screw him.”“Man, you’re mean,” Yuki said. “You be quiet!”“Look, why don’t you duel Alex while you wait for me?” Yuki suggested.“No way,” Angry McArgue disagreed, “I’m just going to sit RIGHT here and watch your strategy!”Good one! Bastion mentally supported! Angry McArgue planted her behind next to Nancy Wut and gave Yuki the stink-eye. “I reckon you’re all ‘bout to see why they call me Billy Hills!” Billy Hills warned, his cool Mexican-ish theme blaring in the background. (Billy Hills: 4000 Life Points)“Because it’s your name?” (Yuki Judai: 4000 Life Points)“Yeah!” “Why is THAT your theme song?” Alex Road asked.“Well, I ‘kin choose whether or not I like slow songs better’n hot-blooded ones, I reckon! An’ I like it, too, I reckon!”“Okay then, your loss…” Alex grumbled.Billy Hills drew six cards. “First, I play the monster Hill Folk Rocky, I reckon!” One of the rocky mountains appeared. (Rocky: 2100 Attack Points)“Does he have an ability?” Yuki asked.“No, I reckon.”“Oh yeah, the Hill Folk archetype is based around Normal Monsters, without abilities, right?”“YOU SUCK!!” Angry McArgue yelled.“Quiet, I reckon I’m tryin’ my best!”“Why is a mountain a monster?” Syrus wondered. “Next,” Billy Hills said, “I’ll discard a Hill Folk monster to add Call of the Hills into my hand from my deck, I reckon!” He discarded his Hill Folk Kilimanjaro and took a card from his deck! “I now reckon I’ll activate that same Field Spell!” Call of the Hills magically appeared! The image on the card showed a mountain with lines emanating from itself. “I… don’t get it,” Alex conceded. “It’s wigglin’, I reckon, duh!” The image took on a whole new meaning when it faded, allowing dozens of mountains to grow out of nowhere and surround the field! Then they began to WIGGLE.“That doesn’t work!” Syrus worried. “Now all my Hill Folks gain 200 Attack Points for every Hill Folk monster in my Graveyard, I’ll also set a card and end my turn, I reckon.” His face-down appeared and his Rocky mountain seemed to get tougher through erosion or whatever. (Rocky: 2300 Attack Points) Okay, I reckon, Billy Hills thought, I just set Defense Draw! It was a Trap card featuring a knight blowing up and some kid drawing a card. I reckon it negates damage and lets me draw a card when my monster is killed. I also reckon it’s weird that I’m ‘splainin’ it all to m’self. “Alright, time to get this game in gear!” shouted Yuki!“BOO!” shouted Angry McArgue.“I activate Prinny Squad!!” A Spell appeared, featuring (I use this word often) three fish-eyed, sewn-up, peg-legged demon penguins holding machetes. Three identical penguins magically teleported onto the field!“HERE!!” they shouted, ready for battle, brandishing their weapons!“I can now, as I just did, Special Summon three Pvt. Prinny monsters from my deck!”“DOOD!!” the trio yelled. (Pvt. Prinnies: 1300 Attack Points)“Prinnies?!” Syrus gasped! “Pr-Prinnies… I… I just can’t…” His head exploded.“What’s with them?” Bastion simply asked.“Oh, you’ll see what’s up wit’ them REEEEEAL soon, man, real soon.” Yuki’s eyes flashed a bit of murderous intent.This don’t look too good, I reckon, Billy Hills gulped. Now I really DO reckon I wish my deck didn’t suck so much. Also, it’d be an okay idea to keep listening to that music on part two. [spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 29: Even More Duels on Duel IslandPart Two Chazz and Pyrus, and not to mention Zazz, were all still by those cool falls, completely unnoticed by Bastion no matter how many times he actually passed by them. If you’d remembered correctly, Pyrus Puesdale (hee) had recently challenged Chazz into a duel to re-assert her dominance.“DUEL!!” she roared. (Chazz: 4000 Life Points, Pyrus: 4000 Life Points) Pyrus’ opening hand contained such gems as ‘Level Down!?’I’d just LOVE to see the look on his face when I use this on his damn Level Seven dragon! He deserves it for disrespecting me with THAT joke. I’ve heard it every day of my life… and I’ve yet to not get my revenge once. “I’ll set one card face-down,” Pyrus stated, “and I’ll summon Alchemy Arms – Executioner’s Scythe!” A cool Japanese schoolgirl with blue hair of some sort and a scar across the bridge of her nose appeared, giving off the air of a seasoned warrior. (Executioner’s Scythe: 1900 Attack Points)Woah! 1900 Attack Points?! That’s no ordinary schoolgirl… no, she looks familiar somehow… Chazz suspected.Go ahead, summon Masked Dragon! Pyrus demanded. You’ll RUE ever making fun of me! “I activate SKYSCRAPER!!” Buildings appeared.“H-huh?!” Pyrus gasped, freakin’ out!“What’s wrong? Not ready for me to beat you… I need to think out my next boast before I try making it…”“N-NO!! YOU’RE not supposed to use THAT!! JADEN uses that! He’s not even here!!” Pyrus screamed!“Wait… you saw that world-televised duel?!” Chazz realized. “Yeah…”“Then why were you so scared when you first saw me…?”“U-u-uh…” Pyrus slowly turned around and looked to Zazz for support.“You just failed us all,” Zazz said. Pyrus slowly turned back to Chazz, sweating profusely.“U-u-u-uuuuuuh…”“So… you guys targeted me because you knew my deck?”“Pretty much,” Zazz answered.“Oh this is just great, you get SOMEWHAT POPULAR and suddenly EVERYBODY knows how to BEAT you!” Chazz griped.“Dude, it was shown ALL OVER THE WORLD, EVERYWHERE. It’s not that hard to figure it out anymore.”“Then you were all acting like you’d never seen me before?! ““To make it seem like we’d never learned about your cards. I just dueled like normal because I believed I was better than you.”“Well… I’ll just play now.”“U-u-uh, okay…” “I summon Elemental Hero Heat in Attack Mode!!” A cab drove over through the city to the duel-area and let Heat leap out and pay the driver. (Heat: 1600 Attack Points) The car door slammed shut and drove away.“I… haven’t seen that one…”“Well, PY-rus, I’m using the NATURE Elemental Heroes, not the regular ones, like that crappy Avian. So this means ALL my guys are THREE times more deadly than normal. Even Heat, who gains 200 more Attack Points for every Hero on the field… including himself!” Heat glowed a fiery orange for whatever reason. (Heat: 1800 Attack Points) “Whenever I attack a stronger monster when Skyscraper is active—” “We ALL know what it does.”“Fine then! Heat, attack with Heat Flame!!” Heat performed one of those lame attacks from the show, where he ran up to Executioner’s Scythe and shot a bit of fire from his arms. (Heat: 2800 Attack Points)“Ability activate!” Pyrus ordered! Suddenly, on her schoolgirl’s legs, two weird and hard-to-explain machines clamped onto her and grew two mechanical arms ending in neat, rip-y blades. They got into such a position that they could try and absorb the attack! (Executioner’s Blade: 1800 Defense Points)“What’s she doing, and where have I seen that before?” Chazz ordered.“I’m using her FIRST ability,” Pyrus explained, “I can put her into Defense Mode when she’s attacked! Then I can use her SECOND effect, one almost all Alchemy Arms monsters share: I can discard a card from my hand. Then, depending on the type of card, I can do something different. I’ll discard the Trap card Alchemy Training!” Pyrus sent a card away and drew two cards. “When I discard it to the Graveyard I’m allowed to draw two cards, and then I’ll use Exeutioner’s Scythe’s ability to deal 400 points of damage to your Life Points for discarding a Trap card! Go, Valkyrie Skirt!” While still guarding, one of the mechanical arms extended to the point where it could cut Chazz’s face! Holographically.“Ow.” (Chazz: 3600 Life Points) “HAH!” Heat roared, punching through the robot arms and smashing the girl’s face in!“Ahh!” She exploded.“Now… I’ll set a card face-down and end it here.” How the heck did this work?! She just used this one turn to take control of the duel… on MY turn! Time for some Chazz-fueled payback.Pyrus looked down at her two Trap cards she’d drawn. One featured a whole bunch of robotic hexagons; the other had just one, but it glowed furiously. Time to set my ‘Ultimate Draw Engine’ combo up. She drew her card for the turn, which had a cool boy getting a heart transplant… WITH A MECHANICAL HEXAGON!! PERFECT!! Pyrus thought. “I’ll set three cards face-down,” she narrated, “and summon Alchemy Arms – Bright Lancer!” Three cards appeared alongside the boy from the last Trap, who held a huge mechanical lance, with a neat red cloth attached to it. (Bright Lancer: 1900 Attack Points)“Oh my GOSH!” Chazz finally realized! “That’s Kazuki from Buso Renkin!! And Executioner’s Blade… that was Tokiko!! No WONDER she was familiar! DAMN! I LOVE that series!”“Um…” Pyrus was frightened. “I-I’ll just go on…”“He’s just a nerd! Finish’m off!” Zazz ordered“Hey! I just went out of character for a moment! I can’t stay mean-yet-cool forever, y’know!”“When Bright Lancer—” “Kazuki.”“Huh?”“Call him Kazuki! That’s what the CHARACTER is named, right?”“… No, the CARD is named BRIGHT LANCER!!” Pyrus shouted! “When he attacks, he gains 300 extra Attack Points for the battle, and destroys one of your Spells or Traps. So… KILL HIM!!” Kazuki aimed his lance down at Hero Heat. “Go! SUUUUN… LIIIIGHT… HEEEAAAAAAART!!” “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!” Kazuki’s red cloth glowed like the sun! (Kazuki: 2200 Attack Points) He charged forward, no. ROCKETED forward as his entire body glowed yellow and placed his lance through Heat’s abdomen. “Guuah…” Heat moaned. He exploded as a ray of energy fired through his entire body and erased the city from existence.“Ugh,” Chazz grunted. (Chazz: 3200 Life Points) “That won’t stop me from activating Hero Signal, though!” An ‘H’ appeared! “I’ll summon a NEW Elemental Hero to kill off Kazuki!”Urgh! Damn ‘H’! Pyrus growled. Woodsman dropped down from the sky with an earth-shattering landing! It holographically repaired itself, though, making it a lot less cool. (Woodsman: 2000 Defense Points)“OOOOOH YEAH!!” Woodsman shouted! (Woodsman: 2000 Defense Points)“Okay then, I’ll end my turn now.” “Then here’s where I get serious!!” Chazz promised!“HERE YOU GO!” Woodsman tossed Chazz a Polymerization card. “I cast the Spell Polymerization in order to fuse together the two worst Heroes in my hand, Knopse and Ice Edge in order to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Gaia!!” The flower and a kid-version of Absolute Zero leaped into a Polymerization portal and came out as the massive cool guy we all now know and love. (Gaia: 2200 Attack Points) A big fissure cracked open under Kazuki’s feet.“Woah?!” he gasped, falling in with a hilarious expression. The fissure closed up JUUUST enough so that he couldn’t move. “Aw, man!” (Bright Lancer Kazuki: 950 Attack Points)“Heh heh,” Gaia chuckled, loving his ability and its usage for SEXY antics! (Gaia: 3150 Attack Points) “NO!” Pyrus revolted! “You can’t do that! You aren’t even calling him ‘Bright Lancer’! It’s not fair! It doesn’t work!”“Fine,” Chazz sighed, “he’s ‘Kazuki Muto’ on my turn, but ‘Bright Lancer’ on YOUR turn, alright?”“Okay—” “Now shut it! I summon Elemental Hero Ocean!” The cool blue dolphin-head man appeared in a swell of water! (Ocean: 1500 Attack Points)“Now Gaia, attack with Earth Shatter!” Gaia held out his jet powered fists. They began sputtering out smoke and spinning like crazy, spinning fists! They fired out like rockets and went straight into the ground.“Woah!” Kazuki gasped! The fists broke through the ground right in front of him, smashing his face (and the rest of his head) in! He ‘sploded.“No! Bright Lancer Kazuki!” Pyrus cried. (Pyrus: 1800 Life Points)“Next, Ocean!” Chazz commanded! “Use Aqua Wave!” Ocean held out his cool water spear thing and summoned a simple wall of water! It charged forth at Pyrus, but it was too late! Wait. What?“Stoooop iiiiit…” Pyrus warned, her hair flowing upward like some sort of super-form of herself, covered in a red aura of some sort! “STOP THAT ATTACK!!”“No,” Chazz said.“ I use the Trap card Arms Implant!!” Pyrus shouted! It was the card with KAZUKI getting a KAKUGANE (cool hexagon machine that lets you summon a neat weapon) implanted in place of his heart! “I remember that!” Chazz wistfully reminisced. “Back at the beginning of the series…”“I bring back an Alchemy Arms monster and give it 500 more Attack Points!”“Crap.” Kazuki reappeared in a flash of light, somehow forcing the fissure in the earth to re-seal itself! (Kazuki: 2400 Attack Points) “You aren’t even letting the DUEL DISKS call him by the right name, dammit!!”“Why should I?” Chazz revolted.“Because she’s gonna counter-attack your ass,” Zazz said, sitting cross-legged with a cup of soda complete with a bendy straw.“Where’d you get the soda…”“SUNLIGHT HEEEEEEAAAAART!!” commanded Pyrus the Great! Ocean’s wave attack kept going forward, but Kazuki cared. NOT!! His lance’s cloth glowed like crazy! Kazuki was covered in light himself once again, and he simply dashed through the wave. The wave dispersed holographic water everywhere EPICALLY. He then just flew through Ocean’s body, making him ‘splode. (Chazz: 2300 Life Points)“I know that was awesome, but DAMMITALL!!”“Isn’t this a kid’s show?” Zazz reminded.“Only when JADEN’S on!” Chazz enforced.“Whew,” Pyrus sighed, wiping her brow and losing her power-up-look, “that felt good, beating up your wimpy monster. Alright, you done now?”“Shee… fine. I’ll set a card and end my turn.” And Chazz did so. “Good,” Pyrus smiled brightly, drawing her next card (OF DESTINY) “now I can put my ‘Ultimate Draw Engine’ to work.” MEANWHILE…“Get your duel on,” Yuki said, “because I’m gonna beat you this turn!”“Psshaw,” Billy Hills disagreed. “I reckon NOBODY does that in THIS show!”“They does now…” Nancy Wut predicted.“That’s no good,” Misa Wabastion snickered.“What a bad reference…” Syrus moaned.“First I’ll send one Pvt. Prinny to the Graveyard in order to Special Summon Pringer X from my hand!” One of the blue penguins spun around SO quickly that sparkles poured out, like magic! And within seconds, it stopped, being a black robotic penguin, complete with a velvet cape, electrical antennae and deathly-red eyes.“DOOD” Pringer X robotically shouted. (Pringer X: 3000 Attack Points) “I-I-I reckon?!”“That’s TOO powerful!” Syrus worried.“Next I’ll sacrifice a second Prinny to summon Evil Prinny Beauty Tyrant Etna!” A second Prinny was booted away through the air by a red-haired lolicon sadist demon girl… with a big red spear. The Prinny bounced off of Billy Hill’s face. Or rather, it exploded, covering Billy Hill’s face covered in holographic soot. (Etna: 2000 Attack Points)“Koff-koff-I reckon-koff!”“Oh no, Billy Hills!!” Bastion cried!“It’s holographic,” reminded Angry McArgue. “Next, by summoning Etna, I can Special Summon Etna’s Vassal – Hanako from my deck!” A short, pink-haired semi-demonic girl appeared next to Etna, holding a large cooking pot- slash-bazooka. (Hanako: 1400 Attack Points, Tuner)Aw dang, Billy Hills decided, I reckon I’ve already lost. I reckon that’s WAY more than I can take ‘fer even two more turns…“Now I’m gonna use Etna’s ability to Special Summon one Prinny from my hand: Prinny King!”“HOLY RECKON!!” A dark-green prinny appeared in appearance dictated by Disgaea: Hour of Darkness™. He had an air of royalty about himself. (Prinny King: 2000 Attack Points)“Dood,” he said in a rich, English accent.“He has the ability to attack twice per turn, and gain 100 more Attack Points for every other ‘Prinny’ on the field, but I’ll tally all that up at the end of the turn.”“Y-you’re not done yet…?” Syrus sheepishly asked.“Of course not,” Misa and Alex snickered, “why do you think she’s our ace duelist?”Billy’s dueling their BEST duelist from their school?! Syrus trembled. That… that’s not going to end well… “NEEEEEXT…”“Please, no more, I reckon!!” Billy Hills cried!“Nope! I equip my last Prinny with Prinny’s Hero Scarf!” A magical red scarf appeared around the neck of the final regular Prinny. “Now I can tribute him to Special Summon Hero Prinny! The Prinny suddenly became somewhat cel-shaded. “Here we go, dood!” he cheered, doing a flipper-pump! (Hero Prinny: 1900 Attack Points) “Lastly…”“NO, PLEASE, I RECKON!! JUST END IT NOW, I RECKON!”“You’ve WON already, you crazy bee-yotch!!” Syrus screamed! “Just END it already!”“I activate the Ritual Spell card: Laharl Dies!” A Spell with a picture of this prince guy sitting inside of a coffin, dead. AND THE PRINCE-KID APPEARED.“HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” he laughed! Then he was struck from behind in the noggin by a beer bottle, killing him instantly. “WAAAGH!! SHE KILLED LAHARL WITH A BEER BOTTLE!!”“Don’t worry, non-Pyrus!” Yuki sympathized! “I can tribute eight level’s worth of monsters to bring him back!” (Hanako: 3 Stars, Hero Prinny: 5 Stars) Those two guys disappeared in a puff of purple smoke. A red moon from above shone its rays upon the dead demon-prince’s body, reviving him. As a Prinny. But THIS Prinny had angry eyes… and antennae. Here’s a great picture of him now. I did not make it, that’s why it’s so good-looking. (Prinny Laharl: 2500 Attack Points)“Don’t even think about using that Trap,” Yuki warned, pointing to his card. Billy Hills gulped. “Prinny Laharl negates the effects of all Spells and Traps, besides Field cards.”“U-uh, I wuz… wuzzn’t gonna… I reckon…” Prinny Laharl stared at the nervous Billy Hills and the mountains surrounding them (from the ‘Call of the Hills’ card).“GRR…” he growled. The mountains looked frightened. Hill-Folk Rocky fainted from fear. BUT THE RED SCARF WAS STILL THERE!! A stray cel-shaded Prinny strolled over and put it on. “Gotta have guts, dood!” urged the NEW Hero Prinny. (Hero Prinny: 2400 Attack Points)“WHA?!” the Duel Academy kids gasped!“NO WAY.” Syrus said, in disbelief over the excellent card-playing move.“Yes, when Hero Prinny is sent to the Graveyard, I can summon a NEW one from my Extra Deck, and it gains 500 Attack Points for each copy that died!” Yuki darkly described; her face was now somewhat twisted-looking.What’s with her? Syrus pondered, suddenly terrified. All because of a card game. (Rocky: 2300 Attack Points)(Evil Prinny Beauty Tyrant Etna: 2000 Attack Points, Prinny King: 2300 Attack Points, Prinny Laharl: 2500 Attack Points, Hero Prinny: 2400 Attack Points)“Hero Prinny, use your attack on that rock!” ordered Yuki.“HERE!!” shouted Hero Prinny. He leaped twice above the mountain and did a heavy hip-drop on it. It crumbled. (Billy Hills: 3900 Life Points) “Now, all of you, MURDER HIM!!” Yuki commanded, losing all semblance of humanity in her eyes!“She’s evil…” Syrus trembled.“She’s nuts!” Bastion accused!“She’s OVERDOING IT!!” Angry McArgue exploded!“And I reckon SHE’S BEATIN’ ME!!” Billy Hills concluded. Prinny Laharl leaped above Billy Hills. Etna threw her spear into the heavens. The Priny King held out his machetes. Pringer X used his magical antennae in order to charge up some electricity and summon two twin globes of plasma. “Oh, and I forgot to mention,” Yuki remembered, “Pringer X gains 500 Attack Points for each other Prinny on the field.”“… I reckon…” (Pringer X: 5000 Attack Points)Pringer X tossed his plasma orbs. Etna summoned a massive replacement spear from the sky above Billy Hill’s head. The Prinny King copied Hero Prinny’s attack, but it was done doubly well. Lastly, Prinny Laharl was original for a Prinny as threw a barrage of fireballs at his master’s enemy. All of the attacks connected simultaneously. (Billy Hills: -10200 Life Points, Game Over) “………..reckon……..” Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 17, 2010 Report Share Posted April 17, 2010 Cool chapter once again Weather,you just made me think about the 4th season that I want to watch. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 17, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 17, 2010 Me too, I really should watch that forth season... but then again, having no knowledge of it makes for a funnier story. Welp, at least I've just UPDATED. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 19, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 19, 2010 You know what's hilarious? I just checked, and I've had around 80 or so views within the past two-three days, and yet I was the last one to post. Everybody reads my stuff, yet four people comment (the same four)! What's up with that? Does anybody have any comments they want to make? Any criticisms I should use to make this thing better? Anyone? ...I guess not... ...This is the worst birthday ever... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kaisu Posted April 20, 2010 Report Share Posted April 20, 2010 I think a lot of lurkers read... Or something. Seriously, change the title to sometihng other than 'Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: The Fan Fic', make it more eye-catching. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 20, 2010 Report Share Posted April 20, 2010 I know it's like the world has got more lasy people, It should be the other way round.More people wanting to post after viewing so they achieve their certain amount of post goal. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 25, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 25, 2010 I'm putting this one up early, because I've been wasting time and not typing up Filler Four as I was SUPPOSED to... Sorry, guys. But here you go!! [spoiler=Episode 33: Grave Risk - Part One][spoiler=Part One]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 33: Grave Risk – Part OnePart One We open up to our first non-filler episode in a long time to a peaceful, guitar-filled night in the Slifer Toolshed. Koala Ko Ala was snoring loudly on the top bunk, Syrus was climbing down from his bottom bunk, and Mann McOldsmobile was resting his weary body on the floor in his own bunk. “I sure do wish my bowels weren’t acting up all the time,” he sighed, grabbing his stomach. Jaden poked his head out from under Mann McOldsmobile’s bed.“Hey, Sy!” Jaden greeted loudly, as always. “Where ya’ goin’, yo?”“GAAH!!” Syrus screeched! And yet, nobody woke up. “Why do you insist on sleeping there?”“Because I always slept on the floor before Mann McOldsmobile fell on me.”“…”“I don’t have to move if I don’t want to.”“… Agh! The stupidity is messin’ with my bowels again!!” Syrus ran out the door in a hurry.“See ya’, Sy!” Jaden said. He, with intense effort, pulled his head back under the bunk bed with a loud ‘POP’ sound. Syrus walked around, dazed and full of liquids, until he stumbled down the stairs of the dorm house and bumped into Professor Banner’s room. “Oops.” Syrus’ knocking the door open bumped into a bookcase, knocking over a large bottle of Koala Juice (it was a gift), which hit a bunch of snow globes and smashed them onto the ground, scaring Garfield, making him climb up a tall lamp, forcing it to fall over, smashing its light bulb and starting a small fire. But Banner was too involved with his computer to notice. “He’s on his computer at THIS hour?! Boy, I hope he’s not looking at porn,” Syrus sy-ed, “or else I’d have to lose all respect for this depraved, depraved man.”“Then, tomorrow, you will take your class on a surprise field trip to the ancient ruins on Duel Academy Island and let Jaden travel through time to face THE TRIAL OF THE GRAVEKEEPERS,” Banner’s computer instructed.“No!” Banner disagreed. “I can’t take my class to the ancient ruins on this highly-populated island made for schoolchildren to run, jump and have fun unattended! What if he gets crushed by a rock?!”“If he is crushed by a rock, then so be it. That would mean that he is not… THE CHOSEN ONE. If he survives, then we have taught him well, at the possible risk of his life. The test of the tomb shall tell us the answer…”“Well, alright then.” Banner clicked a thing, making the voice shut up, ending their conversation.T-t-t-t-test?! T-t-t-t-tomb?! Wait, why did they build a big school on an island with a volcano, steep cliffs AND ancient, dangerous ruins?! That’s a lawsuit just WAITING to happen!! Syrus thought. Oh well, it COULD be worse…“Okay, now to watch some late-night porn!” announced Banner.I take that back, it can’t get any worse… Syrus, horrified, slowly closed the door and left. He began slowly taking steps backward in disbelief. He walked back up the stairs in reverse, walked back into his room, climbed up the ladder and got into his bed. Our teacher… IS A PERVERT?! He gulped and was too frightened to sleep. THE! NEXT!! DAY!!!The class Banner was teaching that day was exponentially boring, especially marked by the fact that there were only around twelve out of forty kids actually there that morning. But Banner had a large chemistry set!! “And as you see, class,” Banner rambled on, “you can learn a lot about Duel Monsters from alchemy. By combining two things together, like monsters, you can get a DIFFERENT thing.” Banner combined two liquids and they became gold. “Also, you can’t have this.” He put it away to a chorus of groans.“Uh, sir,” one kid asked, “can I make a Fullmetal Alchemist reference here?”“No.”“Can I make a Buso Renkin—” “We already DID that!!” Chazz yelled!“Oh, yeah…” “WAIT!!” Banner remembered! “I almost forgot! We’re having a SURPRISE FIELD TRIP!!”“Yayz.” The class began filing out into the halls.“Wait, where are you all going?! We aren’t going YET!!” Only Jaden, Syrus, Koala Ko Ala, Mann McOldsmobile and Alexis remained.“They aren’t coming back,” Alexis said.“I know…”Should I tell Jaden that Banner’s trying to do something dangerous to him? Syrus thought.“Hey, everyone, I’m ready to go!!” Jaden was outfitted with brown shorts, hiking boots, a cool brown jacket, a large backpack and a sleeping bag. Aw man, he looks so excited! Syrus gulped. Being as socially awkward as I am, I can’t bring myself to tell him something that could save his life, at the cost of feeling somewhat sad. Boy, kids are dumb. A few seconds later, the six guys were all outside the school, armed with small packs (besides Jaden, I’m not letting him pull a few-second gag this time) and snacks, and ready to hike. “I’m too fat to hike,” Koala Ko Ala moaned, “plus I don’t wanna. So can I NOT hike?”“No.”“Don’t worry, koala guy,” Mann McOldsmobile urged, rubbing his head, “what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger. I think.”“Do you even know my name?” Koala Ko Ala asked, a little peeved.“…” Mann McOldsmobile stared at him. “Okay Jaden, I can’t stand back any longer,” Syrus decided, pulling Jaden away for a few seconds. “Last night I heard Banner talking about you. To his computer! And they discussed ‘the test of the tomb’. And then Banner watched porn! Are you sure you should be here? We’re going to those dangerous ruins on the island.”“Oh, Sy, he was just yankin’ your chain!” Jaden said. “He KNEW you were listenin’ to him, so he messed with ya’ a bit! But maybe we SHOULD worry about the porn.”“Why’re you talking about porn?” Alexis wondered, entering the conversation.“Banner’s a perv!” Syrus screamed quietly!“Gulp!” Alexis said.“Okay, guys!” Banner called. “Let’s hit the road!” Mann McOldsmobile and Koala Ko Ala walked off with him. “Um, Jaden? Alexis? Syrus? Come on, or else you’ll get lost.”“U-u-um… ok…okay?” Alexis shivered. The trio slowly walked after them. This is the same reason I left my LAST school… she worried.“Jaden… the test of the tomb…” Syrus whispered to Jaden. “Teeeest… tooomb…”“Test tomb?!” Jaden gasped. “Syrus, you’re crazy!” Jaden ran away from him. “HE’S CRAZY, YO!!”Aw, man, why do I hang out with people who don’t listen to me? Syrus wondered. I really need to meet new people. A FEW! HOURS!! LATER!!!“Ah, here we are!” Banner sighed deeply. “The ruins located on Duel Academy Island.” They were at a large ruined site of some ancient club or something.“What do you mean, ‘hours later’? We just hiked behind the school,” Mann McOldsmobile indicated. They were right behind the main school building.“Mr. McOldsmobile, that’s how we do things around here,” Banner explained. “Oh, over here you can see where they ate!” Banner ran over to a collapsed passageway marked ‘Kitchen’. “And here’s where they rested!” He pointed out a room marked ‘Video Games’. “And here’s where they played card games!” There was an open space marked ‘Duel Monsters’.“Heeeeeey,” Jaden wondered, “I can believe that they had a kitchen, and maybe I can understand why they’d have video games, but why the FUNK would they be able to play Duel Monsters?!”“Because they were bored, of course!” Banner said. “Now, I believe it’s about time to eat our lunches.”“It’s about 10:30,” Alexis said, reading the time off of her YugiNavi™.“Don’t listen to her, teacher!” Koala Ko Ala roared! “She’s just trying to sabotage you!!” Koala Ko Ala whirled out a pic-a-nic basket from behind his back and threw it to the floor. The pic-a-nic basket exploded in a haze of confetti, leaving behind a blanket with a large plate of rice balls and Sammiches. “Ah, so you came prepared, eh?” Banner chuckled.“Yeah, of COURSE we’d force Koala Ko Ala to carry the food!” Jaden explained.“Yeah!” Mann McOldsmobile gave’m a hi-five.“Hee hee hee…” Banner laughed. What a creepy laugh… thought Alexis. “You kids may have brought your jelly doughnuts, or rice balls, as us “apparently” Japanese call them, but I have completely and utterly outclassed you with my OWN tastes. For I…” He placed his bag onto the ground, which now looked surprisingly square-ish. “… have brought a pizza.”“WOAH! NO WAY! REALLY? OMFG!” Banner placed his hands into the bag and pulled out… Garfield. “Oh, son of a female dog, Garfield! What the hell?! This was my lunch! What do you have to say for yourself?!”Garfield farted.“Come on, I can’t believe we had to resort to this type of humor.”“But hey, the really immature kids LOVE that type of thing!” Mann McOldsmobile recalled. He then turned his attention to Alexis. “Hey, Alexis, aren’t ruins just romantic? Getting to look back upon the dreams of a once-great people and seeing just where they screwed up…”“I have no interest in you and never will.”“Well I’m supposed to be the mature, immature ladies’ man character! I’ll keep trying!”“KIIIIIIIDS!!” Banner moaned. “Your teacher is so hungry. Can you please share with him?”“Nah, you can’t handle OUR tastes, yo!” Jaden mocked.“Yeah,” agreed his friends.“What?! Not even ONE Sammich?! You have like fourteen!”“Dah, okay.”“NO, KOALA KO ALA, DON’T GIVE IT TO HIIIIIM!!” Meanwhile, as they were having the food fight of the century but not in the usual sense, Garfield was up to some of his CRAAAAZY antics! He walked around and then scratched in the dirt a bit! He dug up a SPOOOOKY medallion with an eye and a gem in it! Oh, but he just kept scratchin’ at it! That is, until it released a blinding light thereby putting EVERYONE in DANGER! Ha ha ha, Garfield, you lil’ scamp! Beams of light began appearing all around the group in random places. “Hubba-WHA?!” Syrus said randomly.“This is freaky!” Mann McOldsmobile cried!“WOOOOOOAAAAAH yo!” Jaden shouted, as the air began to become a swirling mass of color, splitting the sun into three identical thingies.“This is one totally licious field trip,” Koala Ko Ala said. “You can’t just use your catch-phrase several episodes after you try it once and decide it’s not working!” Alexis said. “It could put us all in jeopardy. What if somebody else says something horrible, then follows your example by saying it again randomly?”“Sorry.” Suddenly, Jaden’s mystical spirit buddy, Winged Kuriboh appeared beside him. “OOH,” it said.“You’re sayin’ that we should run, yo?” Jaden interpreted.“OOH.”“Because something dangerous will happen if we don’t?”“OOH.”“Hey, I do NOT look stupid in these hiking clothes!!” Jaden punched Winged Kuriboh out of the frame. “Oh my gosh, I never realized how awesome those swirly colors looked until now!” Jaden marveled, staring at the now-multicolored sky. There was a thunder-like boom from someplace nearby.“Jaden! Stop daydreaming and hide under this rock with us!” ordered Banner, holding a somewhat-large rock over him and the other kids, huddled around him.I wish I wasn’t so close to this pervert right now, but it’s a risk I have to take! Alexis decided.“No way, Joes! I’m gonna lead this storm away!” Jaden promised, dashing off.“No, Jaden, that’s stupid!!” Syrus screamed! “STUUUUPIIIIIIIIID!!” But Jaden had something there, because the rainbow-colored sky absorbed him, taking him to who-knows-where! “He actually DID save us!” Then it quickly came back for them, making Jaden look like an idjit again. “Wooooooah…” Jaden tried to recover his bearings. “Where am I… oh cool, grass!” He looked down at the grass by his feet. “Well, I guess that answers everything… HUNH?!” Looking right in front of his face, he saw the ruins, but they were restored!! They now resembled one of those cool Mayan pyramids. “Cool! We went back in time! How impossible is THAT? Welp, time for me to not care much about it, because we’re about to go on a BIG adventure, me! How I love talkin’ to myself, eh, Winged Kuriboh?” Winged Kuriboh didn’t move; he was down for the count. “Hey, get up, dude! I’m not supposed to kill you! It’s like… killing a baby! Nobody wants THAT!” Jaden picked him up. “…Heeeeeey, since when could I pick you up and stuff? I can’t touch a DUEL SPIRIT, I can only PUNCH it! What’s the dillio?”“You!” shouted an unknown approaching woman, who appeared to by Egyptian or something. She was in a nice black cloak, a bandanna across her forehead, and a disturbingly short dress. Damn you Japanese people and your clothing fetishes. “What the heck?! Why are YOU here? You can’t be HERE!”“Uh why?” She forcefully pushed him to a wall/staircase wall. “Ow ow ow! Hey! Don’t push me up against something in a way that can be misconstrued!”“Quiet!” She pushed closer to his face.“Aw man, you’re getting all sexual!” About a dozen GRAVEKEEPER’S GUARDs walked up the stairs, covering their large bellies with their nice cloaks while holding spears. They too also seemed quite Egyptian. As soon as they’d passed, the lady stepped back from Jaden and gave him some space. “Gosh, lady, what’s yo’ prob?”“Your friends have been taken hostage by the Gravekeeper Chief,” the lady informed, “and I was trying to keep them from taking you, too.”“Did we all come here at the same time? How’d you know that within the space of a few seconds?”“I’m just cool like that… just cool…” She caught herself and shook her head. “Uh, anyways, they’re about to offer them to our snake deity. Wanna watch?”“Hellz naw, man!” Jaden slapped her forcefully! “How dare you even suggest that! I’m going up there to rescue them myself!” Jaden stormed up the stairs.“No! You know not what you’re getting yourself into!”But it was too late. This is it! I’m not going to just give up my friends without some sort of fight! I’m gonna run up in that pyramid thingie and beat the bad guys up, then make my escape! I’m not leaving without ANY of them! So these guys can just forget it! Sacrificing them, I mean. Boy, these stairs are long. I wonder how much longer it’s gonna take for me to reach the top. Seriously, why’d they make these dumb things so tall? Their weirdo religions about human sacrifice, I bet! Ha, I answered my own question! I can do anything I set my mind to, huh? Well, then, I’ll prove it! I’ll prove it to ALL OF THEM!! A FEW! MINUTES!! LATER!!!Alexis, Syrus, Mann McOldsmobile, Koala Ko Ala and Banner were all tied up over a pit where a large clay pot was stationed, dangling precariously with their thin ropes. “I wonder how long it’s gonna take for Jaden to get here,” Alexis sighed.“I REEEEALLY hope we don’t all die… thanks to this stupid test of the tomb!!” Syrus growled.“What? It’s not MY fault,” Banner promised.“Whenever an adult says that, don’t believe them!” Koala Ko Ala urged.“Then who DO I believe in?!” Mann McOldsmobile asked.“You ‘kin believe in me, dude!” Jaden promised.“Huh?” They all looked to the right of Banner, where Jaden was being lowered down next to them. “… Why did you get captured, too?” “Uh, chief,” a GRAVEKEEPER’S SPEAR SOLDIER reported, “I caught THIS one running up the stairs.”“Oh, greatS! Now we have SIX sacrifices!” giggled a creepy man’s voice. “Perfect!”“Oh crap,” groaned the guys, “thanks for dooming us all, Jaden.”“No prob!” [spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan FicEpisode 33: Grave Risk – Part OnePart Two Where we last left off, the guys all got captured stupidly! And there was some exposition music, to boot! “WAAAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHA!!” laughed a man in INTENSELY white/black robes, a simple headdress, while simultaneously wielding a golden snakestaff!! Yes, a staff… in the design of a SNAKE!! “See how FOOLISH you were to try to save your friends?”“Actually, now I DO feel pretty dang stupid now,” Jaden sighed, causing his ropes to wiggle a bit. “Woah! Stupid ropes. Stay still!”“Just shut up already, Jaden!” Alexis ordered! I can’t deal with this kind o’ stress! Who knows what Banner might do to me while we’re up here?! panicked Alexis.“Um, Mister Gravekeeper man?” Banner called.“Yes, teacher of silly foolish fool?”“Um, is there any way that you could let us go?”“Aw yeah, you drove’m into a corner!” Mann McOldsmobile hooted. “Whadda ya’ say to THAT?!”“Hm… I suppose… I could let you all go without feeding you to our resident deity,” considered the Gravekeeper’s Chief, rubbing his chin quizzically, “but that would mean that ONE of you would need to pass the Gravekeeper’s challenge!” Th-th-th-the TEST of the TOMB?! guessed Syrus. The chief snapped his fingers and out of doorways, roofs and tiny cracks in the ground marched the ARMY of the GRAVEKEEPERS, weapons all polished and shiny. “Hm… and what might this challenge be?” challenged Koala Ko Ala with tough resolve in his eyes. Don’t say it like you’re in a position to do any challenges yourself!! Syrus thought. You won’t even do ANYTHING!! Stop making it all worse!“Well, if you want to know,” the Chief decided, “why don’t I SHOW you?” The army held all of its gleaming instruments of death and stuff into the air! “RAAAAAH!!” they roared, showing off their new old battle-cry!“ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL US NOW?!?!” screeched Syrus!“Hmm…” The (exactly) forty guards started rummaging around through their pockets, looking for something. “A-HA!” They all took out… ONE DUEL MONSTERS CARD EACH. They all started passing them all up to the unknown woman in the inappropriate clothing, who then kneeled and gave them all to the Chief.“Here you are, Chief Lateef,” said the woman, handing him the deck of destiny.“Thank you, Khepri, and now you may have dessert.”“Yeah!” Khepri fist-pumped, running into the passageway marked “Kitchen”.“Are you seriously just going to play a card game with one of us?” Alexis asked, non-believing.“And why does your name sound like ‘Queen Latifah’, that really good singer lady?” Koala Ko Ala asked. “It makes me feel like laughing at your funny name!”“It’s EGYPTIAN!!” Lateef shouted. “It means ‘gentle’! Don’t laugh!”“Ha, you? Gentle? HA!!”“Do you really just want me to drop you in that pit?”“Sorry, yo. So can I duel you now?”“Yah, okay.” Chief Lateef motioned for one of the guards to pull Jaden up, and he did. He SURE did. He untied him and dashed off. “So, if I win, mah peeps get off scott-free! And me too. If YOU win, then…”“We make you listen to this for two hours before sacrificing you?”“Aw, COME ON!!” screamed Syrus, un-amused.“What? We’re raising the stakes here, hahaha!! Plus, I could just drop you right now.”“Um… beat his ass, Jaden,” supported the group. Within two seconds, the two duelists were standing in a cool open space marked ‘Duel Monsters’, which was pretty close to the tied-up dudes. A giant mass of supporting Gravekeeper-guys took on the role of the audience today.“Jaden!” called Mann McOldsmobile. “Please win! For OUR sakes!”“I don’t want my ears raped!!” Syrus sobbed.“If you lose Jaden, I’m giving you an F!” Banner proposed.“I gots nuthin’ to say!” Koala Ko Ala said.“Don’t worry, I know you’ll obviously win, Jaden!” Alexis shouted. “I believe in ‘Yu’! Get it? So don’t screw this one up!”“Gulp,” gulped Jaden. “Looks like all the hopes and dreams… the futures of my friends are on the line. And now… I am the vessel that they all ride upon! I SHALL NOT LOSE!!”“Uh yeah, say that AFTER you win,” Chief Lateef said.“HA HA HA HA HA!!” laughed the audience. “Hmph,” Jaden grunted, pulling out a Duel Disk from behind his back, “I say it’s time to duel!”“So it is, little boy?” mocked Chief Lateef, placing his ancient Egyptian Duel Disk onto his arm. Please bear with me.“GET YO’ GAME ON!!” (Jaden: 4000 Life Points, Chief Lateef: 4000 Life Points)“BOO,” someone said.“Ha ha ha, ‘get yo’ game on’?” laughed the chief.“BOO,” someone said.“What stupid foolishness do you speak of? You sound even dumber than Charlie over there. Hey Charlie, say something.”“WHU-NAH?!” choked a random Gravekeeper.“See, and he already sounds—”“’Nuff wit’ you DUMB talkin’, let’s get ‘dis duel on in ‘da hizz-ouss, son!” Jaden said.“That just further illustrates my point, fooly-boy! I’ll just set one monster face-down and end my turn.” He placed down a card… and one of the Gravekeeper Guards, one of the fat ones, ran onto the field, curled up into a ball, and fell on his side. (Face-Down Monster: ???? Defense Points)“… This is a bit freaky,” Jaden said.“You STILL do not GET it?” laughed Chief Lateef. “All of my soldiers you see here are DUEL SPIRITS! This is a DUEL SPIRIT world! We ARE the cards! And since you didn’t bring anybody else with you to act as your cards, you have…”“I summon Bubbleman in Attack Position to draw two cards and set a card face-down yo your turn yo.” (Bubbleman: 800 Attack Points)“Sonofa… how did you do that? How did you make that bubbly-man appear?”“I used the DUEL DISK… and the CARDS… to make a HOLOGRAM,” Jaden explained. “S-S-SO THAT’S WHAT THEY’RE FOR?!” gasped Chief Lateef! “I thought… they were only for show!”“Not so, dummyman! Hey, if you were an Elemental Hero, man, you’d DEFINITELY BE Dummyman!” laughed Jaden.“This is no time for stupid jokes!” Syrus screamed! “Still gonna die, y’know!!”“Oh, I forgot. Your turn, Mr. Queen Latifa!”“Stop overusing the same joke! Just for that, phooey. I’m not… I’m not using YOUR style of dueling! Come here, Spear Soldier.” A Gravekeeper guy with a spear looked confused and pointed to himself. “Yes, you! Come here!” The guy rushed onto the field. (Gravekeeper’s Spear Soldier: 1500 Attack Points) “I will play the ceremonial way, as my forefathers have done before me!”“Wasn’t this card game made in the nineties?”“Screw you, boy! I flip up my Gravekeeper’s Guard to return your bubbly man to your hand!” The man who was on the floor suddenly stood up, shuffled up to Bubbleman and threw him away. “Aw man,” Jaden cried, putting his card away, “now I can JUST USE HIM AGAIN LATER.” “Okay!!” The big guardsman ran up to Jaden.“Um, what’re you doin’, yo?” The guard flipped him over and stuck Jaden’s shoulders on his, in a way that his head was next to his. Then the guard grappled his legs in a way that they looked like this. “LEGGO, YO!!” But he did NOT let go! Instead, he leaped around twelve feet into the air and came back down hard, damaging Jaden’s legs, shoulders and neck! Several popping sounds could be heard coming from his body. “Ooooow…” (Jaden: 3000 Life Points) The guard threw him toward the spear soldier, who grabbed him and placed him against his shoulders like so. He pulled. Jaden felt intense pain. “GYAAAAAAGH!!” Jaden screamed, spitting out puddles of blood! (Jaden: 1500 Life Points) “I can’t see what’s happening, but it sounds HORRIBLE!!” Koala Ko Ala wailed!“ARE YOU OKAY, JADEN?! SPEAK TO UUUUUUS!!” begged Mann McOldsmobile!“It’s impossible,” cried Syrus, “almost NO great superhuman wrestlers have gotten up after the Kinniku Buster OR the Tower Bridge! I’m gonna miss him…”“That hurt, yo,” Jaden said.“Oh, never mind, then. Good work, Jay!”“Thanks?” Jaden stumbled over a bit. “Are you REALLY allowed to hurt, maim or put a cap into the ass of your opponent, yo?” he asked.“Well,” Chief Lateef thought, “maybe, but mostly we’re just playing until the Life Points are all out. Otherwise, yes, we kill each other.”“Okay, yo! I got it now!” “Um, Jaden,” Alexis called, “you sound a bit TOO happy right after getting pounded on by two legendary wrestling moves and betting our lives in a card game. Are you sure you’re focused?” He held his card high into the air! “I fuse Avian and Burstinatrix to make Flame Wingman!!” he shouted! The two appeared out of nowhere and fused in another one of those lame sequences to become the cool flagship hero with the one wing and the dragon arm!! (Flame Wingman: 2100 Attack Points) “Now I’m gonna attack your Gravekeeper Guard…” The guard sheepishly pointed to the spear soldier.“Please attack him,” he asked.“HUUUUUH?!?!” gasped the Gravekeeper Spear Soldier. He was struck by a fireball, causing him to get covered in blazing fire, get angry, smack the guard in the head, and storm off. “Next, you lose Life Points for every Attack Point your Spear Soldier had, adding up the damage to a grand sum of 2100!” Jaden helpfully explained. Flame Wingman fired off a second fireball at Chief Lateef, who simply deflected it with a fire-proof shield. “Hey, no fair, Chief LATIFAH!!”“Future-humour NEVER works in the past, foolish fool boy!” Lateef shouted! “Plus, I never said you COULDN’T not get hit!”“He’s right Jaden,” Banner shouted, “just don’t die and you’ll inevitably win!”“Thanks for the encouragement, teach!” thanked Jaden. “I’ll summon Wroughtweiler the hero dog in Defense Mode!” The robot dog appeared, doing nothing special, because nobody cares about him. (Wroughtweiler: 1200 Defense Points) “Now, make your move so that I can get my friends and get outta this dumb place!” “That was mean!” Chief Lateef said. “I change my Guard to Defense Mode.” The guard bent down and hugged his knees. (Gravekeeper’s Guard: 1900 Defense Points) “Next I’ll set another soldier of mine face-down!” Khepri, the helpful lady from before who got to get herself desert, walked back out onto the field with a half-eaten brownie and a crumb-covered face. She picked up a large rectangular slab of cardboard decorated like a Duel Monsters card, crouched down on the ground and balanced it on her back.“It’s that lady, yo!” Jaden gasped! Khepri waved; she’d have said hi, but her mouth was full of brownie goodness. “You BACKSTABBER!! I TRUSTED YOU!! Ugh! Chief LATIFAH, I don’t care how much of an ungodly defense you may set up as long as I’ve got a SWEET offense in store! Flame Wingman, show them how we do it in ‘da hood!” Flame Wingman flung yet another fireball at the Gravekeepers! It was headed straight for Khepri, but at the last second she pulled the guard in front of her!“OW!!” he yelled, hurt by flames! He ran away to the bathrooms to wash it off under the faucet. (Lateef: 900 Life Points)“Oh yeah!!” Jaden fist-pumped, like all that was a good thing. “Oh no, you have defeated my two randomly-picked guardsmen,” Lateef cried sarcastically, “whatever shall I do?” He picked up another card. “I activate Pot of Greed!” A soldier quickly ran over to him and handed over the symbolic ugly green pot. Chief Lateef threw it at Jaden, who quickly dodged it.“WOAH! What’s up, man? You tryin’ to kill me ‘r sumthin’?”“Yeah, actually. Now I shall flip up my Gravekeeper’s Assailant and summon a Gravekeeper’s Curse!” Khepri leaped out from under her cardboard card wearing a cool hood, and a second man ran over with neat ancient Egyptian dreadlocks and a cool staff. (Assailant: 1500 Attack Points, Curse: 800 Attack Points) “When I summon Curse to the field, he inflicts 500 points of damage to you! Frank!” ordered Chief Lateef.“Yes sir,” Frank the curse-er agreed. He threw a rock at Jaden.“YEOW!” Jaden yelped. (Jaden: 1000 Life Points) Meanwhile down in the pit where the other kids and not-kid and Mann McOldsmobile were being tied up against their will, the large clay pot I mentioned began to shake vigorously.“EEEEEK!!” Syrus screamed! “WE’RE DEAD!!”“Ah, I see I am winning just in time to see our sacred deity awaken, eh?” Chief Lateef chuckled. “Fufufufufu! Just perfect! No, wait, not-perfect. We’ll have to make him wait while we deliver the musical torture. Either way, I cast the Field Spell card Necrovalley!” Several soldiers hustled and brought out a large pained backdrop of a valley sunset. “THIS can’t be good, yo,” Jaden worried.“Of COURSE it’s no good for you. Now all my Gravekeepers feel a bit nostalgic and gain 500 Attack and Defense Points.”“Nostalgic? That’s…” Jaden froze. Frank and Khepri were looking down and blushing, touching their hands to their hearts.Egypt… they remembered. And they were refueled by a sense of natural pride. (Assailant: 2000 Attack Points, Curse: 1300 Attack Points) A very nostalgic song began to play. “What’s with this music?” Jaden asked. “I mean, it’s so… odd! And not very nostalgic at all, yo!”“To THEM it is,” Chief Lateef counteredAh… One Piece… the soldiers recalled. “Gravekeeper Assailant Khepri,” Chief Lateef ordered, “attack that Flame Wingman!”“Yes, sir,” she sighed contentedly.“What’s the dillio, man?” Jaden asked. “Got EGYPTIAN sand in ‘yer eyes? My Flame Wingman’s stronger than that double-crossing little skank-lady!”“Oh, well, you see…” Khepri had stabbed Flame Wingman in the back with a long and wiggly knife.“OH!!” Flame Wingman cried! He fell to his knees. (Flame Wingman: 1200 Defense Points)“My ability is to be able to stab people in the backs SO well that they fall into Defense Mode,” Khepri explained. She went on, humming to the music as she barbarically and methodically stabbed the great hero in the back repeatedly. Blood splattered everywhere.“Um… you can stop stabbin’ him now… what, are you tryin’ to gut him? Stop it! Come on… this is getting less scary and more dull now.” Jaden resorted to just tapping his foot in impatience.“HERE we are!” Khepri sighed, wiping her forehead a bit and holding out Flame Wingman’s severed liver!“YEEEP!!” Jaden cried! “A TRIBE OF CANYABALS!!”“No, I just collect them,” Khepri corrected, putting it into her pocket for later. She snapped her fingers and a swarm of rats ran over Flame Wingman’s body, consuming every last piece of flesh and bone. As they left the floor shined from cleanliness. “And THAT is how we kill monsters in THIS dimension!” Chief Lateef smiled smugly. “Well, actually we have no idea what kind of dimension you’re from, we’re just guessing. Frank, kill the pup.”“Okay, killing the pup now,” Frank complied. He looked at Wroughtweiler SO hard… that he exploded.“ARF!” screamed Wroughtweiler. “…Um, wow, yo. I don’t know what to say.”“GET YOUR CARDS!!” Alexis reminded.“Oh yeah thanks I get from my Graveyard Polymerization and—”“WRONG!!” Chief Lateef yelled!“… What? That’s what the card says.”“No, I mean WRONG! You can’t use that effect! Necrovalley stops you from manipulating your Graveyard in any way through an effect! So your pup is a useless-pup.”“Aw, fo-shizzle…” Jaden cursed, gripping at his hair. “This sucks… to ‘da max… yo.”“Aw, great, now we’re gonna get forced to listen to some musical GARBAGE, and THEN we’ll be killed by something horrible!” Syrus whined! “It’s hopeless, HOPELESS!!”“Don’t give up hope, Jaden,” Banner supported, “you can still do this!”“MEOW,” meowed Garfield, who popped out from behind Banner’s back.“What was that about cannibalism earlier?” Mann McOldsmobile asked. Awww… it doesn’t matter WHAT they believe! Jaden thought. I’m at a BIG disadvantage here. The monsters try to kill you… the monsters try to kill the other monsters… graphically… and if I lose… or die… then my friends get subjected to one of the worst songs in existence AND they get presumably eaten! I’d better get my GAME on… or we’ll all be LONG gone!!“BOO,” someone telepathically said. “HIIIIIIISSSSSS…” hissed something, peeking its red eyes from out the lid of the clay pot.“Um… guys?” shuddered Koala Ko Ala. “Something’s about to come out…”“Oh crap,” Jaden gulped, snappin’ outta his funk, “I’d better end this NOW. I promise you, I will NOT let my friends get presumably eaten alive!!” “That’s what YOU think… Hiiiiiss…” Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dr. Cakey Posted April 25, 2010 Report Share Posted April 25, 2010 I would comment, but I prefer to lurk. Look'n'leave, as we called it in the good old days. owait Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 25, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 25, 2010 Well, that makes me feel SAAAAAAAAD... sniffle... ha, you came out of hiding!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueDragonOmega Posted April 26, 2010 Report Share Posted April 26, 2010 I would comment' date=' but I prefer to lurk. Look'n'leave, as we called it in the good old days. owait[/quote'] That explains a lot. By the way, WR, Kai, great fanfiction. I find it very amusing. LOL. (BTW, I can respond to your posts now, Kai.) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 26, 2010 Report Share Posted April 26, 2010 Good Episode once again, I never understood watching Yugioh Gx about the Grave part, but then when looking at future Episodes I kind of got it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Weather Report - Stand Posted April 26, 2010 Author Report Share Posted April 26, 2010 Well, thanks everybody, but no, you're right. The Grave part STILL doesn't make sense, like teh rest of the first season. I dunno about the second one, but of course I only got to the part where Jaden went blind after losing a card game and went into space to get a new deck he made when he was eight and knew how to make better decks apparently and dueled an evil robot and came back to earth with his cool new talkin' animal buddies. Oh yeah, and it's updated. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Des HERO Posted April 27, 2010 Report Share Posted April 27, 2010 Good 2nd part, all I understood about Season 2 was the Society of Light is invading the Universe and Jaden somehow is their only hope. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.