Jump to content

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic (UPDATE: Episode 45 Started! Here's where it gets serious.)


Recommended Posts

Okay guys, if you've forgotten, here's the last episode, 33.

 

Meanwhile, I think that, thanks to my sister's help, I've finally reached maybe my second Crowning Moment of Funny with today's TV gag. And I DID have to reference TvTropes here.

 

[spoiler=Episode 34: Grave Risk - Part Two][spoiler=Part One]“Come on, hurry up!” Syrus urged, pushing Jaden into their dorm room.

“WOOOAH Sy, hold yer horses, yo!” Jaden cried.

“Oh, hey guys,” greeted Mann McOldsmobile.

“What’s up now?” asked Koala Ko Ala.

“I just cut class, yo!” Jaden said victoriously.

“No,” corrected Syrus, “I remembered that this morning there’s a new episode of my favorite sitcom, and I took Jaden along for the ride!” Syrus quickly leaped onto his bunk bed and grabbed the remote control.

“Hup!!” Jaden leaped onto his spot under Mann McOldsmobile’s bed and poked his head out. “Remember how I sleep on the floor?”

“Why’re you telling us?”

“SHH!!” Syrus urged, turning on the TV.

 

“In nineteenth-century Europe, evil machines called “Akuma” are created by the forces of evil. They are made from the souls of the dead and inhabit the bodies of their loved ones. But there are chosen ones picked by holy forces made to destroy these Akuma, known as Exorcists. Some of these Exorcists have joined a team called the Black Order…

 

“…and for the Exorcists, this is their BIIIIIIIIIIIIG HOOOOOOOOOOOUSE!!!” The studio audience roared with applause! A funky 70’s sitcom title in bold orange letters shone on the screen, reading “Big House”.

“Aw, COME ON!!” screamed Syrus, un-amused.

“What? We’re raising the stakes here, hahaha!! Plus, I could just drop you right now.”

“Um… beat his ass, Jaden,” supported the group.

 

“GET YO’ GAME ON!!” (Jaden: 4000 Life Points, Chief Lateef: 4000 Life Points)

“BOO,” someone said.

“Ha ha ha, ‘get yo’ game on’?” laughed the chief.

“BOO,” someone said.

“What stupid foolishness do you speak of? You sound even dumber than Charlie over there. Hey Charlie, say something.”

“WHU-NAH?!” choked a random Gravekeeper.

“See, and he already sounds—”

“’Nuff wit’ you DUMB talkin’, let’s get ‘dis duel on in ‘da hizz-ouss, son!” Jaden said.

 

“Frank, kill the pup.”

“Okay, killing the pup now,” Frank complied. He looked at Wroughtweiler SO hard… that he exploded.

“ARF!” screamed Wroughtweiler.

 

“Necrovalley stops you from manipulating your Graveyard in any way through an effect! So your pup is a useless-pup.”

“Aw, fo-shizzle…” Jaden cursed, gripping at his hair. “This sucks… to ‘da max… yo.”

 

[/i]I’d better get my GAME on… or we’ll all be LONG gone!!

BOO, someone telepathically said.

 

“HIIIIIIISSSSSS…” hissed something, peeking its red eyes from out the lid of a clay pot.

 

“Jaden… the test of the tomb…” Syrus whispered to Jaden. “Teeeest… tooomb…”

“Test tomb?!” Jaden gasped. “Syrus, you’re crazy!” Jaden ran away from him. “HE’S CRAZY, YO!!”

 

Now that I’ve filled up so much space, it’s time to get to the actual episode.

 

“HI-HI-HI-HI-HIIIIIIISS!!” laugh-hissed some sort of abomination, shaking the large clay pot from the inside.

“I… think it’s awake now…” Syrus gulped, too terrified for words.

“NNNNN….NYAGH!!” roared the beast, standing up and flexing its muscles so hard the pot exploded! And it was… Cobraman Sakuzy.

“WAAAAAAAAGH!!” screamed the hostages!!

“HE’S A FREAKIN’ MAN-SNAKE!!” Mann McOldsmobile added for extra impact!

“HUNH?!” Jaden gasped! “I’m too late?!”

“HI-HI-HI-HI-HI!!” laughed Cobraman, who was half-man, half-snake, and all-action. “So, are you all my sacrifices for the day?”

“WHAT IS THAT THING?!” Jaden screamed!

“Oh, it is just Cobraman Sakuzy, our resident deity whom loves human flesh. He’s a nice guy, so we give him the sacrifices sometimes. He sleeps in pots,” Chief Lateef informed.

“TELL’M TO NOT EAT MAH POSSE!!”

“Hey, Cobraman,” Chief Lateef called.

“What?”

“Eh, we have a sort of a deal running here, so could you refrain from eating the tasty sacrifices until after I win and force them to listen to horrible music?”

“Which song? Crazy Bus?”

“Yes, Crazy Bus.”

“Okay.” Cobraman sat down and waited dully.

…So what happens now? Syrus gulped.

 

“Okay, so I have something REAL important ridin’ on THIS duel now, yo,” Jaden gritted his teeth. “I’m gonna take you out now!” Chief Lateef still had two monsters-soldiers-whatever. (Frank: 1300 Attack Points, Khepri: 2000 Attack Points) In addition, he still had his Necrovalley card, which was just a nice painted background! Jaden only had one face-down, and it was gonna be a doozy of a turn…

(Jaden: 1000 Life Points, Chief Lateef: 900 Life Points)

“LET’S GO YO!” Jaden forcefully drew his next card: Winged Kuriboh! “Aw yeah! I summon Winged Kuriboh in Defense Mode!” Winged Kuriboh appeared on the ground. He was still knocked out from earlier, though, but who cares? (Winged Kuriboh: 200 Defense Points)

 

“Eh heh heh heh heh heh,” Chief Lateef laughed heartily, “in THIS world, little fluffy-fluff rodents like that aren’t for protection, they’re for eating dead things!”

“He’s no rodent, but he’s sure as weak as one!” Jaden compromised. “That doesn’t mean he still won’t kick yo’ butt!”

“Weak things defeating strong things?! You make no sense! Assailant, please remove the liver!” Chief Lateef ordered!

“With pleasure, liver!” Khepri responded, getting into her killing pose!

“Not so fast, dude, I use Some Lady Abducts an Angel Kid!” Jaden quickly flipped up his face-down he threw down at the start of the match! Remember that one Spell with that little girl with angel wings who was being abducted by a lady in the background? WELL THIS IS IT!!

“Hm hm hm…” hm-laughed Chief Lateef.

“What’s up, Latifah?” Jaden asked.

“I KNEW you’d use THAT CARD!!” Chief Lateef revealed!

“Why? Because it’s the only good use for that guy?”

“Yes, it was predictable, and that’s why I have THIS guy on my side!” He revealed a card with some cool advisor man pointing at a pyramid. “Come out, Advisor Gilbert!” The important-looking man walked over from the audience and took Jaden’s Spell card out of his Duel Disk.

“Yo, mitts off ‘da cards!”

“Nope.” Gilbert ripped the card in half.

“YOOOOO!! That card set me back two smackers! Well, around 200 yen, for those Japanese-ly inclined… BUT YO!!” Jaden sobbed. “WHAT’S GOING ON HERE?!”

“The same thing that’s ALWAYS been happening this duel; you’re losing!”

“But YOU have less Life Points, foo’!”

 

“… You didn’t have to say that. Khepri, kill the fluffy rat.”

“Okay!” Khepri picked up Winged Kuriboh and threw him away.

“Ha! You FELL for it!” Jaden laughed, wiping his nose like a true anime hero. “Because of his ability, now I can’t take any damage this turn!”

“Who cares?”Chief Lateef sighed, shrugging. “You lose, you lose. You DIE, you lose. Fred?”

“My name’s Frank,” reminded Frank.

“Okay. Attack hi—”

“WAIT!!”

“Wha?!” Chief Lateef and Frank froze!

“You cannot win the game like this,” Cobraman Sakuzy said, “you MUST win with VALOR! Hiss hiss hiss.”

“He is right, I must win fairly… I end my turn…”

 

“Wow, thanks, Cobraman Sakuzy!” thanked Banner.

“Why didn’t you just let him win so you could eat us?” Alexis asked.

“Because, hiss hiss,” Cobraman said, “it wouldn’t be fair.”

What a nice snake! thought Syrus. Wait, I forgot that he wants to eat us…

 

“I’ll merely place a face-down card,” Chief Lateef decided. “Now see, you’re really losing! You have nothing on the field now that I’ve gotten rid of your little rat-puff.”

“STOP CALLING HIM A RAT!!” Jaden exploded! “That’s too NICE a name for him! He’s too STUPID! I’ll take my rage against Kuribohs out on YOU!!” Jaden ferociously drew a card, which was Pot of Greed!! “I play the Pot of Greed!” A Gravekeeper ran up to him and gave him a matching pot for the card. Jaden threw it at Chief Lateef! He artfully dodged it!

“What are you doing?! Are you trying to kill me or something?!” he raged.

“If you lose, you lose. If you DIE, you lose, sucka!” Jaden recalled. “Next I summon Dark Catapulter in Defense Mode!” Jaden yelled, summoning that weird dinosaur guy whom nobody cares about. (Dark Catapulter: 1500 Defense Points) “Don’t think I’m done yet; I play Mirage of Nightmare, which is really fitting now!” The Spell appeared, with the picture of a guy screaming at some mummies and zombies randomly.

“Wait, what do you mean… ooooh,” Chief Lateef realized.

“Now I throw down THREE face-downs!” Jaden followed up!

“BOO,” someone said.

 

“I’m surprised that ‘boo’ guy went back in time, too,” Banner said.

“Oh, shut up, perv!” Alexis yelled!

What’s wrong with her? Banner wondered.

Don’t look at me, don’t ask me about it… Syrus whistled an unsuspecting tune so as to not be noticed.

“Why’re you whistlin’, Sy?” Mann McOldsmobile asked.

“AAAARGH!! SUCH A NOISE!!” Cobraman screeched! “IT HUUURTS!!”

“Eep! I’ll stop! I’m sorry!” Syrus sobbed.

 

“This turn should be enough to set me up to win this match!” Jaden confidently exclaimed! “I end my turn, yo!”

“Hm,” Chief Lateef said, rubbing his fashionable goatee, “if this will win your match, then why hasn’t your theme song played yet?”

HUH?! Jaden wondered. “HUH?!”

“This guy sounds a bit crazy,” Koala Ko Ala said.

“No no no, listen,” Khepri urged, “he means it.”

“Every duelist’s life is just a journey to find their own theme song,” Chief Lateef said, “the one song that is awesome or nostalgic enough to give them enough power to win ANY duel. Yours hasn’t played yet; this means that your Duel Energy hasn’t been properly charged up for when you played that Pot of Greed. Then all cards you used RESULTING from that wouldn’t be helpful enough for you to win.”

 

“…This is stupid,” Syrus moaned.

“No…” Jaden disagreed, “he’s right. Whenever we do anything awesome in a duel that NOBODY else would have seen coming unless they knew what the first syllable of my last name was. In order to pull off such funky moves, we’ve used THEME TUNES.”

Wait, Syrus remembered, he’s right. When we beat Para and… I mean, Tristan and Tristan, he beat Chazz, and when Chazz beat Yuki on that important filler that didn’t quite qualify as filler because it was important!

“I see that you understand what it was I was talking about,” Chief Lateef said. “Maybe you’ll be able to pass this ‘Test of the Tomb’ after all…”

“Test tomb?!” Jaden gasped. “You’re crazy! LATIFAH’S CRAZY!!”

“NO, SHUT UP, FOOLY-BOY! Now I am about to show you what a THEME song is ALL ABOUT!!” Chief Lateef drew his next card… of DIRE consequences…

 

[spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic!

Episode 34: Grave Danger – Part Two

Part Two

 

“NOW!!” Chief Lateef shouted! “TIME FOR MY HYPED-UP THEME SOOOOONG--!!”

“I use Mirage of Nightmare’s special effect yo!” Jaded interrupted! His mummy-filled Spell exploded and he drew four cards. “I can draw until I have four cards in my hand, but then I have to trash’m on my next turn!” He drew Sparkman, Clayman, NECROSHADE?! WHA?! WHO’S THAT?! and The Warrior Returning Alive. “Sweet, y’all!”

“‘You all’? What manner of English is THAT?!”

“The GOOD kind!”

“That is not the GOOD kind of English! You shall now see what I mean as I perform my turn!” Suddenly, an intense song began to play!

That doesn’t sound good, Jaden gulped.

“I shall tribute Frank to summon the Gravekeeper’s Chief!!” Chief Lateef shouted! Frank walked off the field. Chief Lateef walked onto the field. (Chief Lateef: 1900 Attack Points -> 2400 Attack Points) “Heh, I gain more Attack Points due to Necrovalley’s effect.”

 

“HOLD UP!! YOU CAN SUMMON YOURSELF?!” Jaden gasped! “THAT’S SO CHEEEEEAP!!”

“Would you rather I summon Cobraman?”

“Eep. No thanks. Go ahead.”

“And so, as long as I’m on the field, I can now negate Necrovalley’s effect for my own Graveyard, and I may also summon one Gravekeeper from the Graveyard back onto the field!” Chief Lateef informed. “Now, come back, nameless Spear Soldier!” The soldier from earlier walked out of the bathroom perfectly healthy once more and stood on the field. (Spear Soldier: 1500 Attack Points -> 2000 Attack Points) “Next I’ll use this Trap card! Rite of Spirit!” It was a Trap card featuring some Gravekeepers trying to summon Cobraman Sakuzy. “Now I can summon Frank again!” Frank walked back onto the stage. (Frank: 1300 Attack Points) Frank hit Jaden with his staff.

“Yeow!” Jaden yelped. (Jaden: 500 Life Points)

“And now you see, fooly-fool, the TRUE power of playing your theme song on DEMAND, instead of at random cool moments!” Chief Lateef said. “I played MY theme song and am now about to wipe the floor with you and your face and then make you listen to bad music before sacrificing you to Cobraman!”

 

“EEEEEEH,” Syrus moaned, “PLEASE DON’T LOSE, JADEN!!”

“The song’s… too… hyper for me…” grunted Mann McOldsmobile, spitting blood.

“NOOOO, MANN MCOLDSMOBILE!!” Koala Ko Ala screamed!

“Don’t worry, it’ll all be over soon, once I get my game on!” Jaden promised.

“BOO,” someone said.

“Be quiet! Khepri, attack that odd catapult dinosaur with your neat knife!” ordered Chief Lateef.

“Gladly, liver!” Khepri shouted, leaping into action and swiping her cool knife!

“Why is ‘liver’ now your catch-phrase?!” Alexis asked.

 

“YAH, LIVER!!” Khepri teleported behind and stabbed Dark Catapulter in the back, forcing it to stand up in shock!

“YEOOOOOOOW!!” it roared! (Dark Catapulter: 1000 Attack Points)

“I SHALL HAVE YOUR LIVER!!” Khepri roared!

“USE ONE OF YOUR TRAP CARDS!!” Banner cried! “NOW!!”

“You got it, teach! I play Emergency Provisions!” Jaden shouted, flippin’ up his iconic kipper and cracker snack card! Two of his face-down cards turned into small kippers. “TAKE THIS!!” Jaden threw the kippers at Khepri’s face!

“AUGH, MY EYEEEEZ!!” she screamed, reeling back, yet being composed enough to behead Dark Catapulter! He fell over and was devoured by rats. (Jaden: 1500 Life Points)

 

“Try an’ take HIS liver now, PUNK-ASS GRAVEKEEPERS!!” Jaden mocked!

“Shut your mouth; your monster still died!” Chief Lateef reminded. “Now, I shall attack you with the fabled ‘Kinniku Driver’!!” He dashed up to Jaden, intent on using one of the strongest wrestling moves ever, but Jaden was undeterred.

“Trap card, activate! Draining Shield!” Jaden discarded one of his Traps and was tossed a helpful shield from off-screen. Chief Lateef rammed into it accidentally, causing some injury.

“Ow, my shoulder!” Chief Lateef said.

“Better luck NEXT time, Latifah!”

“You can’t keep saying that!”

“I can! And I did! And what’s more,” Jaden continued, “now I can gain Life Points equal to your Attack Points!” (Jaden: 3900 Life Points)

“Curses!” cursed Chief Lateef, walking back onto his side of the field. “Nameless guy, show him how you earned your name!”

“Huh?” wondered the Spear Soldier, perplexed.

“Just hit him!!”

“OKAAAAAAY!!” The Spear Soldier spun his cool spear around a few times and aimed it at Jaden. It glimmered. Then it fired off a massive red laser blast from its tip, powerful enough to push even its user back a few inches from recoil!!

“SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!” Jaden quickly ducked and rolled out of the way! (Jaden: 1900 Life Points) If that had hit me, I’d be deader ‘den dead, man! Jaden worried.

 

“The worst thing is that the laser attack isn’t even the BEST attack out of my entire army!” Chief Lateef pridefully declared! “That honor would have to go to Frank.” Frank waved. “Yes, he may be the weakest in terms of physical stats, but he is KNOWN for his utterly massive killing move that ends any duel the moment it is used! With an 85% accuracy.”

“THAT’S ACTUALLY BETTER THAN IT SOUNDS!!” Syrus informed.

“Frank… KILLIFY HIM!!” ordered Chief Lateef.

“Certainly!” Frank complied. Frank leaped into the sky… high enough to reach outer space!!

“Where’d he go?!” Jaden gasped.

“HEEEEREEEE IIIIII AAAAAAAMM!!” Frank shouted, gliding back to earth, surfing a meteor the size of an airplane! A COMMERCIAL-SIZED ONE!!

“NOOOOOOO!!” Jaden screamed, trying to shield his face!! He was squished.

 

“J… Jaden…” worried Koala Ko Ala.

“Is he… no, he can’t be dead!” Banner said.

“Actually,” Alexis whimpered, “the ‘Yu’ only protects you from losing a card game… not DYING!”

“Aaaaargh, my head AND my heeeaaaart!!” Mann McOldsmobile wailed!

“Now we’re ALL gonna die!” Syrus cried! “Jaden, we’ll miss you! And I’m still kinda mad because you didn’t save the day…”

“Wait… WHAT?!” Frank leaped off of the meteor quickly, as it soon exploded, sending small rock particles everywhere! Within the smoking debris was Jaden, whose hiking clothing was now slightly ruined and expression was hardened and ANGRY!! (Jaden: 600 Life Points)

“How is he still living, liver?!” Khepri gasped, sweating from fear!

“Stop saying that ‘liver’ thing, what’s wrong with you today?! The REAL question is…” Chief Lateef said… “THE FACT THAT HE’S COMPLETELY UNHARMED AND LAUGHING?!?!”

“BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Jaden heartily laughed! “That was AWE-SUMM!!”

“Your friends are about to be forced to listen to horrible music and then be eaten, you’re almost out of Life Points, you’ve been hit by a METEOR, and yet you’re STILL laughing?!”

“Tch, YEAH!!”

“There’s something wrong with you, fool-boy…”

 

“How’d you do it, Jay?!” Syrus begged! “How did you just narrowly evade death like that once again?!”

“Uh,” Jaden answered, “I got lucky?”

“Okay. Well, it’s nice you’re still alive and stuff.”

“Well, it wasn’t ENTIRELY up to chance…” hinted Syrus’s hair.

“Come on, win already, Jaden!!” goaded Alexis! “All you need is one more turn!!”

“Uh, use that theme song power thing he was talking about earlier!” Banner suggested!

 

He’s right, Jaden thought, I really DO need my theme song to start playing now! And I don’t mean the ‘Get Your Game On’ song; that won’t help at all. I need something really great and iconic… ‘Happily Ever After’?! No, no, no… I need to introduce a new song! Something incredible; SO incredible that by being used for the first time in this story, it shall be even MORE powerful!! Because power is roughly equal to the coolness of something. And there’s only ONE thing I can think of within the next few seconds to fulfill that NEED for SPEED and FEED the SEED that BLEEDS!

 

“Chief Latifah,” Jaden said, “I’m about to take my turn now, so please, hurry up.”

“I am NOT named Latifah, and I’m NOT done yet!” Chief Lateef argued! “I activate the Spell card called Royal Tribute!” It showed some magician guys sacrificing a virgin lady to THE GREAT AND MIGHTY SPHINX. “Now, as long as I control Necrovalley, all of the monsters in your hand are sent to the Graveyard!”

“Aw. Okay.” Jaden placed his Sparkman, Clayman and NECROSHADE NEW HERO GUY in his Graveyard space. All I got now’s just The Warrior Returning Alive, and Necrovalley won’t let me use it! It’s gonna take one BADASS draw to win THIS one.

Jaden roared at the top of his lungs!! The world froze to listen to it. It was disgusted.

“BLEEEEH,” Alexis vomited.

“Now it’s making ME sick, hiisss…” worried Cobraman Sazuki.

“For the LOVE of ALL that is GOOD AND HOLY, STOP THAT SONG!!” Koala Ko Ala shouted!

“Okay, okay, guys. It was just a joke.”

“A BAD one at that!” Chief Lateef yelled!

“I get it, gosh!

 

“Okay, THEME SONG ACTIVAAAAATE!!” Jaden roared at the top of his lungs!! The world froze to listen to it. It was satisfied.

“Wha… what is this song…?” Mann McOldsmobile asked softly.

“It’s Taiyou No Mannaka He,” Jaden answered.

“It’s… sooooo… GOOOOOOD!!” Mann McOldsmobile roared, instantly breaking out of his ropes!!

“He broke out?! HIIIIISS!!” Cobraman Sakuzy sreamed!

“YOU AIN’T TAKIN’ A BITE OUTTA ME!!” Mann McOldsmobile proclaimed, punching him through one of the many stone walls around the area.

“… You just killed their resident deity,” Syrus noted.

 

“AND THAT’S NOT EVEN THE HALF OF IT, POWERIN’ UP MANN LIKE ‘DAT!!” Jaden said loudly!

“And what else could you possibly do with what you have now, which is nothing?!” Chief Lateef asked.

“THIIIIIS!!” Jaden drew his next card like a champ. It was… ! “AWESOME!! I just drew the card I needed. I play… MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!” He played his new Spell card, a large tornado, which in turn SUMMONED a large tornado, which blew the Necrovalley background away!

“Oh no, our nostalgic feeling, lyric!” Khepri gasped!

Even her catch-phrase got ruined! Great! Now I just gotta follow it up… “Next, now I can finally activate The Warrior Returning Alive to bring back Bubbleman!” Bubbleman appeared on the field again, causing Jaden to draw two cards: Elemental Hero Bladedge and Polymerization! Aw, yeah… just what I need… wait, I don’t HAVE any episode-specific E-Hero fusions for THIS duo, leaving the ending bad since I can’t summon anybo… Jaden’s Fusion Deck began glowing for no real reason! Oh boy, this is gonna be great.

 

“I play the Spell card Polymerization once again, in order to summon a Hero that’s NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!!” Jaden said, playing his Spell, and combining Bladedge and Bubbleman! “I combine Bubbleman with Bladedge from my hand!”

“Wait, that’s not a real Fusion,” Alexis said, being untied by Mann McOldsmobile.

“Alexis, can’t you tell?” Banner asked. “His surging Duel Energy has grown to the point at which a NEW one-time-only Hero can be summoned!”

Woah, the pervert sounds oddly right! Alexis decided.

 

“Elemental Hero Maelstrom, come on out!” Jaden ushered in a new hero that will probably only be used here for a grand finale! The two guys formed into a thin and well-mannered-looking man wearing a blue mask. His hair was short and blonde, and his costume was a jumpsuit composed of several hues of blue. And there were also all manners of blue orbs stationed along his body. Water seeped out from them. (Maelstrom: 2600 Attack Points)

“What does he do?” Chief Lateef asked.

“Glad ya’ asked. When he attacks a Level Four or lower monster, the opposing monster’s ability’s negated. Attacking a Level FIVE or stronger monster, however, counts as a direct attack, destroying the monster automatically.”

“WHAT?!” Chief Lateef screamed in disbelief! “And from such an unoriginal name!”

“No more talk! Maelstrom, use Storm Slayer!!” And with that, dozens of blades crafted from water (don’t ask, go along with it) grew from those orbs on that guy’s body; each one was about eight feet long, and they extended further in order to stab into Chief Lateef’s flesh.

“GAAAH?!” he yelled! It wasn’t over yet, though. The blades pulled him back until he was just above Maelstrom, who then reformed all that water into a big claw-shape. It pierced through his enemy’s body and then enveloped him within a ball of hydro madness! That ball of water then began to rotate, faster and faster, until it reached the point that Maelstrom had to let it go. So he threw it into the air. A few seconds later it hit the stone floors of the Dueling Arena, and began cutting through like a hot knife through butter! “WAAAAAAAAAH…” Everybody crowded around the hole. He was too far away to see anymore.

 

“…Well, that’s game!” Jaden winked.

“BOO,” someone said. (Chief Lateef: -1500 Life Points; Game Over) Jaden’s monster faded away, and the Gravekeepers all walked around randomly, trying to figure out what to do next.

“WoooooOOAOOOOOAAAH!!” screamed Chief Lateef, flying out of the ground about seventeen feet from where he’d entered. The water stopped revolving and splattered around, and the chief landed on his back with a ‘thud’.

“Are you okay?” one guy asked.

“That was one hell of an ass-pull,” Chief Lateef said, just before going out like a light.

“So… you just used the full powers of your theme song in order to summon a massive amount of ‘Duel Energy’, which created a cool hero JUST for the sake of a big finish?” Syrus questioned, standing behind the crowd with the rest of the Duel Academy posse.

“Uh… yeah,” Jaden said.

“… SWEET!” Syrus said in a satisfying manner.

 

“DOOOOOD!!” a Gravekeeper yelled! “THEY JUST KILLED COBRAMAN AND KNOCKED OUT CHIEF!!”

“No, I killed Cobraman!” Mann McOldsmobile told in a cool manner.

“And I just created a time/space manipulation machine!” Banner smirked, holding a fancy box with Garfield on top.

“Now we can go home!”

“NO YOU CAN’T!!” The Gravekeepers all held their weapons at-the-ready. “You MAY think you may leave, but after beating up our beloved leader, AND killing our also-beloved deity, WE CAN NOT LET YOU GO!!”

“Oh cool, a medallion!” Jaden marveled, holding up one half of a cool pendant, with an eye in the center, which in turn had a ruby for an eyeball.

“WHY AREN’T YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!” The Gravekeepers charged, ready to kill!

“GETAWAWFROMMAHFRIIIIIIIIEEEENDS!!” roared Koala Ko Ala! He punched the ground, forcing up several stone spikes that blocked off the path of the approaching soldiers! “NOW, BANNER! LET’S GET OUTTA HERE!!”

“Got it!” Banner poked the machine he made, instantly teleporting them back into ‘civilization’.

“Ugh, they’re gone!” the soldiers groaned. “NOW how will we get revenge?”

“OH MY GOSH!!” a guy with a smooth voice cried! Yes, it was Seto Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba, dressed up as British explorers! “How can I POSSIBLY build my school here with all these ANCIENT EGYPTIANS running around here?! Mokuba, shoot them!”

“Yes, sir!” Mokuba agreed, holding out his large laser cannon.

 

MEANWHILE, EIGHT MONTHS, THREE DAYS AND AN HOUR LATER…

The group instantaneously appeared out of thin air right where they originally teleported from. “Wow, that was kick-ass,” Mann McOldsmobile said.

“That song even gave ME some acceptance of those events!” Syrus remembered.

“And I got a cool medallion!” Jaden reminded. “Now we know how to make the GROUP awesome instead of just one duelist!”

“Why don’t we just use it ALL the time?” Alexis asked.

“Silly Alexis, life doesn’t work that way!” Banner said, patting her head.

“AHH DON’T TOUCH ME!” she yelped! Crap, I let my true feelings be known!

“Alexis, what’s wrong?” Banner asked.

“MEOW,” Garfield meowed.

“Nobody asked you. Well, I heard from Syrus that you were watching porn.”

“PORN?! Ah, NOW I see what you were scared about! Look for a second.” Banner pulled his computer out of his disproportionately-sized pocket and turned it on. It had a YouTube user account for a guy named PornGrape. He had videos about giraffes and giraffe habitats. “So you see? It was only the guy’s NICKNAME!”

“OOOOOH,” the kids gasped, suddenly becoming somewhat smarter!

“Now turn away while I do something non-porn-related.”

“Alright.” They all walked away in random directions.

 

“Hey, yeah, computer.” Banner pressed a few buttons and the screen became blue.

“Yes?”the computer replied.

“Well, we did it, and Jaden got the medallion. Any further orders?”

“No, you did good, risking all those lives just to fulfill something so secret that I can’t even teach you.”

“Also, teacher…”

 

“Yes?” Barry the Beginner asked.

“Well, my students caught me watching porn. What should I do, Yugi? They’re onto me.”

“How the HELL should I know; control your damn desires!!” Barry the Beginner threw his computer into a wall, shattering it instantly. “Damn fool, get over it…”

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm... I got no comments about the penguin and girl picture... but I got around sixty views since yesterday, so I believe I got the point across.

 

[spoiler=Episode 35: Doomsday Day - Part One][spoiler=Part One]

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic

Episode 35: Doomsday Day – Part One

Part One

 

There was no guitar solo today.

 

Rather, there was some ‘DRAMATIC MUSIC’ to go with the thunderstorm out there today. Even Chancellor Shepherd wasn’t feelin’, too good, as he was randomly standing around in his office. “Dang it,” he groaned, “whenever there’s a rainstorm, either or somebody dies or something life-threatening happens. Why?” Suddenly a bird flew past the window!! “A… bird?! This can only mean ONE thing… the war has begun…”

 

But it was no ORDINARY bird, it was a LARGE bird! Some guy rode on its back all the way to the volcano. “Thanks, bird!” the guy thanked.

“Oh, yer’ welcome,” the bird said. Suddenly it caught on fire! “Aw, you son of a…” The bird fainted.

“Heh heh heh,” the bird-killer laughed, “NOBODY gives the villain a ride without expecting to PAY for it!” The guy had a domino mask, not unlike Cocoa Titan. He also had the second half of that medallion Jaden found randomly. BUT WHO WAS HE?!?! He pulled out a cell phone. “Can you hear me?”

“Auajenls.klicv”

The guy moved around a few steps. “Can you hear me now?”

“Yeah.”

“Good. So I’m by the volcano now, Dr. Card. Should I wait?”

“Yes. Wait for THEM to come to YOU, got it?”

“Yeah, I know.” The guy put away his cell phone. “This is gonna be a piece of cake with my new host…”

 

THE! NEXT!! DAY!!!

Jaden and his roommates were surfing in the ocean on large planks of wood!

“WOO HOO!!” they cheered!

 

Then Jaden and his roommates were skydiving!

“WOO HOO!!” they cheered.

 

Then Jaden and his roommates were having a paintball fight in the cafeteria!

“WOO HOO!!” they cheered.

“Would the important kids and teachers with names in the school please stop having an extremely fun normal high school day and come to my office immediately?” Shepherd asked over the intercom.

“Aw, bummer,” Jaden scowled, “we were just gettin’ to the REAL extreme part!”

“And I’ve NEVER been able to ski down a mountain on a wildebeest before,” Mann McOldsmobile whined. “Will I EVER be able to live that dream?”

 

They headed up to Shepherd’s office, disappointed. There, outside the door, they met up with Chazz, Billy Hills, Deep-Voice Dobbson, Professor Banner, Crowler, Bastion, Fluffy Fred, Piggybank, Baseball Bob, Zane, Alexis on Zane’s arm, Nancy Wut and Angry McArgue. “What’s up with the teachers?” Koala Ko Ala asked.

“He DID say important kids AND teachers,” Banner reminded.

“Then where’s the gym teacher?”

“She DOESN’T matter, of course!”

“Oh, right.”

 

The door to the office suddenly scooted open. “Please come in, everyone,” Shepherd requested.

“Okay!” Nancy Wut complied, leading everybody else in. The room was completely darkened for dramatic effect, except for Shepherd, just standing there.

“Well, thank you for answering my rhetorical question, Nancy, but…”

“Let me open up the shades!” Piggybank forced open the black curtains, flooding the room with light!

“AAAUGH! I HAD IT DARKENED FOR A REASON, YOU FOOL!! Urgh… anyways…”

“So why ARE we all here, sir?” Syrus asked.

“Because I need you reliable kids and even more reliable two teachers to help defend something for me…”

“Well, why get kids?” Syrus imposed. “That’s stupid! Get the army or something!”

“But it’s card game-related!”

“Then get PROFESSIONAL DUELISTS!! Gosh, why get so many kids and only two adults?! Why don’t YOU duel, then?!”

“Because we don’t have that kind of budget, and I’m not supposed to use MY deck for another year or so!!”

“Stingy…”

 

“Um… well, onto what I was trying to say… this school was created for two reasons… one: to leech money out of parents stupid enough to send their kids here. Two: to protect three legendary trading cards…”

“Didn’t we already go over this in the original series?” Alexis asked.

“Yeah! And why don’t you just throw them away or something?!”

“Because people will find them!! If those three cards, locked away under the very school, are EVER to be discovered… civilizations will crumble… billions of lives will be taken… souls will be broken… everything will be dragged into despair… and you’ll spill you milk… and NOBODY WILL BE LEFT TO EVEN CRY OVER IT.”

“This is pretty dumb,” Chazz said.

“…If you want the truth, then some guy could use them in his deck and completely take over the sport by always winning all major tournaments, making the game less fun and ruining the economies of several great world powers.”

“That KINDA makes sense,” Banner shrugged.

“Anyways… why’re so many of you guys even here?!” Shepherd asked.

“Well, you asked for us.”

“All of you people who weren’t in the original series, or have the names ‘Syrus’ or ‘Koala’, get out of here right now.” The extras trudged out slowly and solemnly. “Now… Jaden, Crowler, Banner, Zane, Alexis, Chazz, Bastion… the seven of you will protect the world from the wicked ones!”

“‘The wicked ones’?!” Zane repeated.

“YES, THE WICKED OOOOOOONES!! They are called the ‘Seven Stars’, but we can also call them the ‘Shadow Riders’; that’s because it’s an arguably worse name and will tick them off.”

“True,” Bastion agreed.

“One of them has already infiltrated the island through last night’s storm on a large bird for whatever reason, I’m afraid, and so he could strike at ANY time.”

“So how do we protect these cards from them?” Crowler asked.

“You have to protect the seven ‘Spirit Gates’.” Shepherd took out a wooden box and set it onto his desk. “This simple, easily-breakable wooden box contains the seven keys needed to unlock the keys from their seal. I need each of you to carry one in order to keep it safe.”

“But then they’ll be trying to target us,” Alexis said.

“Yes, but you’ll protect them through dueling. There’s an ancient law that decrees that the keys may only be taken after a duel is won.”

“ANCIENT?!” Chazz shouted, confused. “How old could the cards BE?!”

“And what if they use force? Like guns?” Alexis questioned.

“Nonsense. And Chazz, you know this crazy world we live in.”

“But you don’t get it. Why don’t you just put it in a safe, then post guards around the safe. With GUNS. Then, just in case, have a self-destruct feature that will destroy the cards if they get taken.”

“… I don’t like you very much right now, Ms. Rhodes.”

But… Alexis gave up.

“H-hey, don’t say that to Alexis!!” Chazz stood up! “You’ll have to… go through ME first!!”

“Be quiet, please.”

“Okay…”

 

“Now, I will give each one of you the seven keys, which represent the inner Duel Monsters Attribute within you,” Shepherd warned. The box opened up, revealing some dumb-looking keys in a rectangular pattern. “To Zane goes the key of Fire! To Alexis, Water! Bastion, you get Wind! Chazz shall get Earth! Crowler gets Darkness, and in a hilarious turn of events, Jaden gets Light! And Banner, you’re stuck with Heart.”

“This ALWAYS happens!” Banner cried.

“I AM NOT EVIL!!” Crowler shouted.

“And I don’t wanna be Earth, it just doesn’t match. Can I trade with Bastion?” Chazz asked.

“NO. If anybody’s too much of a wimp to try to keep these things safe, you may leave now.” Zane walked out the door. “Alright, then, that solves everything. I’ll just keep the Fire key safe for now.” Shepherd put the Fire key back into the box and closed it. The box splintered. “I KNEW we should’ve sprung for that safe…”

“Like I was trying to TELL you!!” Alexis reminded.

“Um, so are we about done here?” Bastion asked.

“Uh, yeah, that’s about it,” Shepherd said. “You may leave now.”

“YAY!!” Everybody ran out the door.

“… Sometimes things like these make me wonder if I’m hated…”

 

LATER! THAT!! DAY!!!

“So you mean that you have to protect these SEVEN KEYS from the SEVEN STARS or SEVEN SHADOW RIDERS in order to protect THREE CARDS from DESTROYING THE WORLD—OF DUELING?!” Mann McOldsmobile screamed! “That’s… THAT’S… seriously lacking some logic.”

“I know, right?” Jaden asked, in the security of his own room with his peeps. “It sounds so clichéd! Isn’t that FUN?!”

“Well, it really DOES take all the danger out of the equation…” Koala Ko Ala guessed.

“Well, anyways, it’s gettin’ late n’ all,” Jaden yawned, “so I’m gonna need mah strungf up in’n I’m gonna be savin’ the world—of dueling.”

“But Jaaaay-Duuuun,” Syrus worried, “what if one of the SEVEN STARS appears and tries to duel you?!”

“Call’m the Shadow Riders! It makes’m angry!”

“Well, but… just answer my question!”

“I don’t really care… now that THAT’S settled, I’ll just settle myself in between these sheets…” Jaden sighed, leaping into bed, because it was apparently really late, and he didn’t see his friends, nor explain anything, AT ALL during the entire day.

“BOO,” someone said.

“I missed it, what’d he say wrong?”

“Oh, the ‘settled’ thing, I think.”

“WHY’RE WE HONESTLY TALKIN’ ABOUT THIS?!”

 

Even I’m not quite so sure about that, but what I DO know is that the moon that night was suitably red. Why suitably? Because it meant something HORRIBLE was to happen that night… because Alexis was randomly walking around the outskirts of the Slifer Toolshed with her friends; Nancy Wut and Angry McArgue! Alex herself was wearing her cool key around her neck like Jaden, so that nobody could see it and/or steal it. “And so, everybody,” Alexis told them, “because the Seven Stars—”

“Shadow Riders!” Nancy Wut interrupted.

“Exactly, because they’re probably going to target the weaker key-holders first, which I hadn’t thought of before now, for some reason, I need to warn Jaden about the possible dangers of being dueled by somebody who could actually be smart enough to, y’know, not run away after they lose.”

“Fat chance,” Angry McArgue smirked.

 

But little did they know… that in the bushes… there was a guy… with a mask. And this mask… was a domino mask. For he was… the guy from earlier. And he took out a phone! “Dr. Card,” he said, “I found one of the seven key holders! Should I move in now?”

“Huhn… wha? It’s ten o’clock!” his boss said, irritated. “NOBODY should call ANYBODY after seven and before nine! What kind of animal raised you?!”

“But this seems important and… well, I didn’t want to attack unless it corresponded with your plan, seeing as it could accidentally ruin something on accident.”

“Hey, as long as it doesn’t affect one of the other Six Stars, we’re good,” Dr. Card assured. “Now just duel him into submission!” He hung up.

“… That’s a girl, though,” the guy realized, putting his phone up. “This means… I should knock her out!”

 

But within the confines of a crappy apartment-ish room, something noticed his presence. It was Winged Kuriboh. “OOH,” he cried, “OOH OOH OOH!” It had a sense of urgency to its whines.

“Mmmnmhm…” Jaden smashed him under his fist like an alarm clock. “Mornin’ already?” Nope, but there was an otherworldly glow outside of their window!! “WOAH!!” Jaden flipped onto his feet, knocking away the bed that was previously crushing him!

“AAAHH!” Mann McOldsmobile screamed, hitting the wall.

“SYRUS, WAKE UP!!” Jaden urged, shaking his friend around. He didn’t do anything. “U-uh, Koala, yo! Wakey wakey, EGGS! AND! BAKEY! AND BY ‘BAKEY’ I MEAN ‘BACON’!!” But not even Koala Ko Ala, bribed with food names, stirred. “Come on, Mann! The person, not the exclamation, ‘man’, yo! I even threw you into a wall!” Mann wasn’t asleep, simply knocked out cold.

 

Suddenly and without warning, a small ball-shaped smoke machine was tossed into Jaden’s room! “OH CRAPOLLY!!” Jaden screeched! And then the smoke ball began doing something smoke machines don’t usually do… IT FREAKING TELEPORTED HIM (Jaden) THROUGH TIME AND SPACE FOR AN UNSPECIFIED REASON!!

 

“Heh heh heh heh heh… the first REAL duel has just begun!!”

 

[spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic

Episode 35: Doomsday Day – Part One

Part Two

 

Jaden and an irritated Alexis appeared suddenly on a floating magical disk of large diameter above the island’s active volcano. “What ‘da hell?!” Jaden asked. “This is weird! How’d we get here?!”

“I’d suggest drug-induced hallucination,” Alexis suggested, as a giant flying fire dragon of evil burst out from the lava!

“Naw, ‘cause drug-free is ‘da way ta’ be!” Jaden promised! “And plus, drugs are for thugs! Although some thugs DON’T do drugs, and them some kids really wanna be thugs, so it sends a mixed message.”

“It sure DOES send a mixed message,” said some voice from the lava-dragon, which was spiraling around in a meaningless pattern, “Mr. Target-Number-Two!” The dragon crashed upon the far side of the magic disk of some sort, exploding into the same nameless guy that’s been walkin’ around all episode so far.

 

“Whadda you mean, ‘Target-Number-Two’?” Jaden ordered! “And just who ARE you?”

“Uh, he’s a Shadow Rider,” Alexis sheepishly revealed, “and he ran up to me a few minutes ago and ripped my key right off of my neck. I just HELD out my DUEL DISK, like Shepherd said to do, but NOOO, I should’ve tried PUNCHING him or KICKING him or SHOOTING HIM! We have a horrible Chancellor.”

“Horribly stupid,” Jaden laughed. “NOW WHO ARE YOU, BUB?”

“My name’s Nightshroud,” Nightshroud said.

“Heh, dumb, uninspired name!” Jaden chuckled. “Are you one of the SHADOW RIDERS?”

“THAT’S SEVEN STARS!! My gosh, don’t CALL me that!” Suddenly both of their equally-cool medallions started flashing! “Oh, I see you got one of these, too?”

“Yeah.”

“That Lateef guy must be slackin’ off to lose one of these babies to a Slifer Slacker!”

“BOO,” someone said.

“Hey, for once it’s not me!” Jaden excitedly announced.

“That WAS a pretty bad joke,” Alexis sighed. Wait, bad jokes? Only ONE guy I know could be capable of such horrible jokes that could summon that duck… besides Jaden…

 

“Oh yeah and I’ll be takin’ that key now in a duel and if you refuse I’ll kill your friends,” Nightshroud remembered, pointing to Koala Ko Ala, Syrus, Mann McOldsmobile, Angry McArgue and Nancy Wut, all locked within a magical barrier of some sort in the bottom of the volcano, in epic danger. They were making screaming motions with their mouths, but apparently the barrier was absorbing the sound, just making them look funny.

“AAAAAAHH, OH NOOOOO!!” Jaden screamed!

“Wait, if you just ran by and took MY key right off of my neck, then why not just do that to Jaden?” Alexis asked, confused.

“Because Dr. Card told me to duel HIM into submission, Ms. Girl! You AREN’T a ‘he’, so you’re excused.”

“Sexist.”

“HEY! I respect women! I also captured his MALE friends down there, too!”

“YO! I ain’t got no problems with gays, but I AIN’T GAY!!”

“I said MALE FRIENDS, not BOYFRIENDS, idiot! GAH! Why can’t we just get to the duel so that I can take your key fair and square and then drop your friends into a fiery death of pain and burny-ness? Besides, shouldn’t you be more scared about the fact that their barrier’s gonna start melting away after a while?”

“Why?!”

“Because usually duels on this show take FOREVER!!”

“More like seven turns or so, yo! Do yo’ research!”

“… Also you’ll be betting your soul on this match because I say so,” Nightshroud added, holding up a blank, yellow-ish Duel Monsters card!

“Wait, when we lose, our soul gets put into a NORMAL MONSTER?! You won’t even give them an effect? You ARE evil!”

“I know!”

 

“No, he’s just uncreative!” Alexis figured out! “He’s pulling a Pegasus on you, he did the same thing to Yugi and his friends in the first series after they introduced cards!”

“Gah, curses, foiled again!” Nightshroud gasped!

This guy’s a real idiot. An idiot with a mask somewhat similar to that Titan guy, Alexis thought, and I only know ONE GUY stupid enough to bet his soul in a card game, besides Jaden. “Now are you sure that you want to duel him, Jaden? He actually COULD put you into a normal monster card if you screw up.”

“Nah, I can’t screw up! I’m Jaden!” He smiled with a twinkle effect. “I CAN’T lose! Except… for when I screw up, of course. No biggie! I’ll just get this SHADOW RIDER out of the way and get yo’ card back, badda-boom, badda-bing, then we eat brownies.”

“Then are you ready for your SHADOW GAME?” Nightshroud invited.

“Yeah—HEEEEY, you never said anything about SHADOW GAME!!”

“Too bad.”

“Daw, alright, I’ve done some before, so it won’t hurt to WIN ONE again! Get ready ta’ THROW DOWN!!” Jaden yelled!

“BOO,” someone said.

“DUEL!!” (Jaden: 4000 Life Points, Nightshroud: 4000 Life Points)

“GET YO’ GAME ON!!”

“BOO,” someone said.

“NO!! NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN!!” Nightshroud ordered! “But I’ll summon a cool Troop Dragon card instead.” A neat green dragon in Viking-ish armor appeared and held out his shield for protection! (Troop Dragon: 800 Defense Points)

 

“Cool dragon,” complimented Jaden, “but how’s he gonna STACK UP to mah dragon-SLAYER, Elemental Hero Wildheart?” Wildheart was summoned to the field and held his sword in a fashionable fashion! (Wildheart: 1500 Attack Points) “Show’m your BIG BAD SWORD ain’t just ‘fer SHOW!!” Jaden ordered, flying around for some reason. “AAA-TACK!!”

“WRUUUUUUH!!” Wildheart moaned, running up to, and slicing in half, the Troop Dragon.

“Oh yeah when Troop Dragon dies I can summon another one from my deck.” (Troop Dragon the Second: 800 Defense Points)

“Aw man! Why didn’t you say that EARLIER?!”

“Because I’m a BAD guy!”

“Aw, you’re right!”

 

Nightshroud drew a new card. “Alright then, I’ll activate my Trap card, Call of the Haunted, to bring back Troop Dragon the First!” he said, activating his Trap. And thus, Troop Dragon the First re-appeared on the field, brandishing its somewhat mighty blade.

“WRAAH,” he roared. (Troop Dragon the First: 700 Attack Points)

“Then I’ll sacrifice the two of them to summon Red-Eyes Black Dragon from my hand!” Nightshroud announced!

“HUBBA-WHA?!” Jaden and Alexis cried! Another massive flame dragon flew out from the magma! It made a loop, swirled around, made a knot out of itself, made a smiley face from its own flames, and BOOM, landed on the field as a massive, iconic black dragon! Its stats were horrible for two tributes, though. (Red-Eyes Black Dragon: 2400 Attack Points)

“Hey Jaden while you were lookin’ at the dragon the top of the barrier melted away which is bad,” Syrus explained.

“HOLY CRAP!! GUUUUYS!!” Jaden screamed! “This just keeps gettin’ from bad, to worse, to weirder, to worse again, to even WORSE!!”

“Now Red-Eyes, attack Wildheart with Inferno Fire Blast!!” Nightshroud ordered! His dragon obeyed!

“Bleh~” it said, spraying fantastical pinkish flames from its maw!

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!” Wildheart shouted, getting burned to death! And so he died.

“Ow,” Jaden said, being pushed back about twelve feet due to the impact. (Jaden: 3100 Life Points) “Damn, I should’ve set at least ONE Trap card back there!”

“Yeah, that was stupid in hindsight,” Alexis agreed. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah sure whatev’z. I gotta do what I gotta do, right?”

“Yeah, remind yourself that when your entire body is engulfed in my dragon’s flames!!” Nightshroud laughed! “Now just take your turn, so I can go on and beat you.”

 

“Don’t screw up, Jaden!” Angry McArgue encouraged!

“You still need to work on your encouragement skills,” Syrus suggested.

“Ditto,” agreed Nancy Wut.

“Well, I’ll just give YOU a taste of my pain with POLYMERIZATION!!” Jaden’s cool-yet-overused effect card appeared taking the form of Clayman and Burstinatrix getting mixed together cheaply again! (Rampart Blaster: 2000 Attack Points, 2500 Defense Points) She landed on the ground, guarding her body with a funky shield and held out a massive missile-launching arm gun, as usual. “Now I’ll use her effect to deal half of her Attack Points as damage to you!” Rampart Blaster shot a bunch of missiles at Nightshroud! “NOBODY can survive a horde of live explosive heat-seeking missiles!”

BOOM BOOM BOOM.

“OW!” Nightshroud said, covered in soot, which he then wiped off. (Nightshroud: 3000 Life Points)

“Why didn’t that kill him?” Alexis asked.

“Are you SURE you use REAL missiles?” Jaden asked Rampart Blaster. She shrugged. “Aw damn it. Well, she’s still in Defense Mode, with enough Defense to survive a Red-Eyes Black Dragon attack, so there!”

 

“GrrRRRR!!” Nightshroud growled, drawing a card with as much ferocity as possible while drawing a card. “Ha, your Defense Points change nothing! I STILL activate the Spell card: Inferno Fire Blast!”

“Heh, that’s just his regular attack name!”

“No, really, it’s a card! Look!” He showed off his card, which showed Red-Eyes attacking. “It SHOWS him attacking, but it’s not really an attack; it’s just an effect!”

“Which does?”

“2400 points of damage to your Life Points.”

“… Frickin’ cheap-butt card.” Red-Eyes spat fire at Jaden, engulfing him in flames! “YEEEE-OOOOOOW!! THAT DOES HURT!!” (Jaden: 700 Life Points)

“Jaden, no, without you the entire show will fall apart!!” Alexis cried!

“N-no, don’t worry…” Jaden assured. “I gotta do… what I gotta do, right?”

“… Jaden?”

“RAAAAAAAAAAH!!” Jaden roared, ready to unleash one of mankinds most advanced super-techniques! “STOP DROP ROLL! STOP DROP ROLL! STOP DROP ROLL!” Jaden was stopping, dropping and rolling all around the field, and within seconds, the fire was gone and put out! “Heh… heh… heh… see, I’m not done yet…”

Even getting set on fire doesn’t stop this kid?! Alexis mentally gasped! He’s really serious! Or stupid. Or both!

“Neither am I!” Nightshroud cut in! “I summon Attachment Dragon!” A cool dragon that resembles an alien from ALIENS appeared and grabbed Rampart Blaster! “My lil’ dragon here takes your monster and FORCES it into Attack Mode! Sadly, I can’t kill your monster by battle now, but I can still make keep this turn up like a never-ending hell of pain! Red-Eyes, attack!!” The cool lil’ dragon disappeared behind Rampart Blaster and started flapping its wings.

“No!” Jaden protested, but it still forced her into the air along with it. (Rampart Blaster: 2000 Attack Points)

“Bleh~” Red-Eyes repeated, spitting all over Rampart Blaster, exploding her! (Jaden: 400 Life Points)

“GYAAAH!!” Jaden screamed, now guarding his face from raining sparks. “Why does this guy gotta be so freakin’ tough?!” And yet the Attachment Dragon was still flying! “And HE won’t even go away!! DAMN it!!”

“Told you it’d be hell,” Nightshroud smirked.

“Plus, that Spell card doesn’t LET Red-Eyes attack that turn! I just looked it up!!”

“So? You didn’t call me out on it before, so it’s okay.”

“DAMN IT!!!” Jaden roared! “You really ARE EVIL!!”

“Come on Jaden, calm down,” Mann McOldsmobile urged!

“Yeah, just think faster on your feet NEXT time! And set some Traps, too!” Koala Ko Ala added!

They’re right, Jade agreed. I need to get serious. The fate of my friends, this key on my neck, and, judging by the fact that I’m the only kid who can actually half-duel around here, THE WORLD are ALL at stake here… He drew a card so fast that it left an after-image. “MY DRAW!!”

 

 

 

 

Ha, I like how I give no attempt to hide who the leader of the Shadow Riders really is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Finish a two-parter!

 

[spoiler=Episode 36: Doomsday Day - Part Two][spoiler=Part One]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic

Episode 36: Doomsday Day – Part Two

Part One

 

LAST TIME YO ON YU-GI-OH! GX! THE FAN FIC, YO!!

“So why ARE we all here, sir?” Syrus asked.

“Because I need you reliable kids and even more reliable two teachers to help defend something for me…”

“Well, why get kids?” Syrus imposed. “That’s stupid! Get the army or something!”

“But it’s card game-related!”

“Then get PROFESSIONAL DUELISTS!! Gosh, why get so many kids and only two adults?! Why don’t YOU duel, then?!”

“Because we don’t have that kind of budget, and I’m not supposed to use MY deck for another year or so!!”

“Stingy…”

 

“Um… well, onto what I was trying to say… this school was created for two reasons… one: to leech money out of parents stupid enough to send their kids here. Two: to protect three legendary trading cards…”

“Didn’t we already go over this in the original series?” Alexis asked.

“Yeah! And why don’t you just throw them away or something?!”

“Because people will find them!! If those three cards, locked away under the very school, are EVER to be discovered… civilizations will crumble… billions of lives will be taken… souls will be broken… everything will be dragged into despair… and you’ll spill you milk… and NOBODY WILL BE LEFT TO EVEN CRY OVER IT.”

 

“Now… Jaden, Crowler, Banner, Zane, Alexis, Chazz, Bastion… the seven of you will protect the world from the wicked ones!”

“‘The wicked ones’?!” Zane repeated.

“YES, THE WICKED OOOOOOONES!! They are called the ‘Seven Stars’, but we can also call them the ‘Shadow Riders’; that’s because it’s an arguably worse name and will tick them off.”

“True,” Bastion agreed.

“One of them has already infiltrated the island through last night’s storm on a large bird for whatever reason, I’m afraid, and so he could strike at ANY time.”

“So how do we protect these cards from them?” Crowler asked.

“You have to protect the seven ‘Spirit Gates’.” Shepherd took out a wooden box and set it onto his desk. “This simple, easily-breakable wooden box contains the seven keys needed to unlock the keys from their seal. I need each of you to carry one in order to keep it safe.”

“But then they’ll be trying to target us,” Alexis said.

“Yes, but you’ll protect them through dueling. There’s an ancient law that decrees that the keys may only be taken after a duel is won.”

“ANCIENT?!” Chazz shouted, confused. “How old could the cards BE?!”

“And what if they use force? Like guns?” Alexis questioned.

“Nonsense. And Chazz, you know this crazy world we live in.”

 

“Now, I will give each one of you the seven keys, which represent the inner Duel Monsters Attribute within you,” Shepherd warned. The box opened up, revealing some dumb-looking keys in a rectangular pattern. “To Zane goes the key of Fire! To Alexis, Water! Bastion, you get Wind! Chazz shall get Earth! Crowler gets Darkness, and in a hilarious turn of events, Jaden gets Light! And Banner, you’re stuck with Heart.”

“This ALWAYS happens!” Banner cried.

“I AM NOT EVIL!!” Crowler shouted.

“And I don’t wanna be Earth, it just doesn’t match. Can I trade with Bastion?” Chazz asked.

“NO. If anybody’s too much of a wimp to try to keep these things safe, you may leave now.” Zane walked out the door. “Alright, then, that solves everything. I’ll just keep the Fire key safe for now.” Shepherd put the Fire key back into the box and closed it. The box splintered. “I KNEW we should’ve sprung for that safe…”

 

Jaden and an irritated Alexis appeared suddenly on a floating magical disk of large diameter above the island’s active volcano. “What ‘da hell?!” Jaden asked. “This is weird! How’d we get here?!”

“I’d suggest drug-induced hallucination,” Alexis suggested, as a giant flying fire dragon of evil burst out from the lava!

“Naw, ‘cause drug-free is ‘da way ta’ be!” Jaden promised! “And plus, drugs are for thugs! Although some thugs DON’T do drugs, and them some kids really wanna be thugs, so it sends a mixed message.”

“It sure DOES send a mixed message,” said some voice from the lava-dragon, which was spiraling around in a meaningless pattern, “Mr. Target-Number-Two!” The dragon crashed upon the far side of the magic disk of some sort, exploding into the same nameless guy that’s been walkin’ around all episode so far.

 

“Whadda you mean, ‘Target-Number-Two’?” Jaden ordered! “And just who ARE you?”

“Uh, he’s a Shadow Rider,” Alexis sheepishy revealed, “and he ran up to me a few minutes ago and ripped my key right off of my neck. I just HELD out my DUEL DISK, like Shepherd said to do, but NOOO, I should’ve tried PUNCHING him or KICKING him or SHOOTING HIM! We have a horrible Chancellor.”

“Horribly stupid,” Jaden laughed. “NOW WHO ARE YOU, BUB?”

“My name’s Nightshroud,” Nightshroud said.

“Heh, dumb, uninspired name!” Jaden chuckled. “Are you one of the SHADOW RIDERS?”

“THAT’S SEVEN STARS!! My gosh, don’t CALL me that! Oh yeah and I’ll be takin’ that key now in a duel and if you refuse I’ll kill your friends,” Nightshroud remembered, pointing to Koala Ko Ala, Syrus, Mann McOldsmobile, Angry McArgue and Nancy Wut, all locked within a magical barrier of some sort in the bottom of the volcano, in epic danger. They were making screaming motions with their mouths, but apparently the barrier was absorbing the sound, just making them look funny.

“AAAAAAHH, OH NOOOOO!!” Jaden screamed!

 

“… Also you’ll be betting your soul on this match because I say so,” Nightshroud added, holding up a blank, yellow-ish Duel Monsters card!

“Wait, when we lose, our soul gets put into a NORMAL MONSTER?! You won’t even give them an effect? You ARE evil!”

“I know!”

 

“Now Red-Eyes, attack Wildheart with Inferno Fire Blast!!” Nightshroud ordered! His dragon obeyed!

“Bleh~” it said, spraying fantastical pinkish flames from its maw!

“UWAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!” Wildheart shouted, getting burned to death! And so he died.

“Ow,” Jaden said, being pushed back about twelve feet due to the impact. (Jaden: 3100 Life Points) “Damn, I should’ve set at least ONE Trap card back there!”

“Yeah, that was stupid in hindsight,” Alexis agreed.

 

“Well, I’ll just give YOU a taste of my pain with POLYMERIZATION!!” Jaden’s cool-yet-overused effect card appeared taking the form of Clayman and Burstinatrix getting mixed together cheaply again! (Rampart Blaster: 2000 Attack Points, 2500 Defense Points) She landed on the ground, guarding her body with a funky shield and held out a massive missile-launching arm gun, as usual. “Now I’ll use her effect to deal half of her Attack Points as damage to you!” Rampart Blaster shot a bunch of missiles at Nightshroud!

 

“I summon Attachment Dragon!” A cool dragon that resembles an alien from ALIENS appeared and grabbed Rampart Blaster! “My lil’ dragon here takes your monster and FORCES it into Attack Mode! Sadly, I can’t kill your monster by battle now, but I can still make keep this turn up like a never-ending hell of pain! Red-Eyes, attack!!” The cool lil’ dragon disappeared behind Rampart Blaster and started flapping its wings.

“No!” Jaden protested, but it still forced her into the air along with it. (Rampart Blaster: 2000 Attack Points)

“Bleh~” Red-Eyes repeated, spitting all over Rampart Blaster, exploding her! (Jaden: 400 Life Points)

“GYAAAH!!” Jaden screamed, now guarding his face from raining sparks. “Why does this guy gotta be so freakin’ tough?!” And yet the Attachment Dragon was still flying! “And HE won’t even go away!! DAMN it!!”

“Told you it’d be hell,” Nightshroud smirked.

 

I need to get serious. The fate of my friends, this key on my neck, and, judging by the fact that I’m the only kid who can actually half-duel around here, THE WORLD is ALL at stake here… He drew a card so fast that it left an after-image. “MY DRAW!!”

 

Jaden looked hard at his newly-drawn card. (Jaden: 300 Life Points)

“Heh heh heh…” Nightshroud laughed randomly. (Nightshroud: 3000 Life Points)

Alexis kinda looked at them, scared for her friends’ lives, but also somewhat bored at how long it was taking Jaden to do something. “Jaden, come on, do something before those guys all die!”

“We’re dying,” Nancy Wut reminded.

“Just hang on, guys!” Jaden urged.

“Hang on for dear life? If you were such a great friend, they wouldn’t HAVE to hang on!” Nightshroud reminded. “Take your turn already, it could help speed things up.”

“You’re bluffin’!” Jaden called! “He’s bluffing, right?”

“I don’t know,” Alexis admitted.

“Some help YOU are, Useless!”

“Hey!”

 

“EXCUSE ME, but I’m being SERIOUS over here!” Nightshroud growled! As if called upon by that quote, three more devilish lava dragons began forming out from the lava that surrounded them all. They stood around Nightshroud, as if he was their true lord and master!

“What’s with the dragons?” Jaden asked.

“Do you REALLY think that by sending my dragons to the Graveyard that they’re GONE? That they’ll never come back? That you’re safe?”

“Yeah.”

“WRONG! KEEP DREAMING! For now, I shall summon… the Red-Eyes Black Chick.”

“Sounds racist to me if I ever heard a racist card name.”

“SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!!” Nightshroud cried, as a small red egg OF DEATH appeared on the field. Part of its shell cracked apart, allowing tiny red eyes to peek out. “Hatch, my dragon!” The egg broke apart! A small, cute baby version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon fell out and started sucking on its tail in an adorable fashion. (Red-Eyes Black Chick: 800 Attack Points)

“Aw, it’s so—”

“DEADLY, especially after I sacrifice my dragon in order to summon its adult form from my hand!” Nightshroud’s lil’ dragon grew explosively into the previous terror we’d seen just two turns ago, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon!

“RAWR~” it roared!

“You have a SECOND COPY of a card?!” Jaden gasped, trembling! “Nobody does that unless they’re using them as a full set of three!”

“Well I do! But that’s not the biggest it can grow, for I’m pushing its evolution even FURTHER now!” Nightshroud pointed to his dragon. The three lava terrors began to fly around Red-Eyes, then began combining with it! They became a kick-ass awesome metal dragon of doom, covered in intense red lines to further signify its awesome design, the “RED-EYES DARKNESS DRAGON!!” (R-E Darkness Dragon: 2400 Attack Points) “And what makes it even MORE scary is that it gains 300 Attack Points for every Dragon monster in my Graveyard!”

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR!!” Darkness Dragon (for short) screeched, filled with hatred for its fallen brethren! (R-E Darkness Dragon: 4500 Attack Points)

 

“… Now THAT is a frickin’ cheap-butt card if I ever seen one…” Jaden grumbled.

“Jaden, can you do anything to stop it from attacking?” Alexis asked hurriedly. “One attack from that will seal you soul in a crappy card!”

“Jus’ gimme a sec’.”

“I won’t give YOU a sec!” Nightshroud declined! “For with this next attack, I claim you soul, your key, the lives of you and your friends, and shall bring my master’s plan one step closer to fruition! Inferno Darkfire!”

“GYAAAAAAAAAAAR!!” Darkness Dragon channeled the energies of those who had fallen before it and breathed. A giant inferno of fire blazed forth, threatening to consume all who dared stand before it! And in this case, those who stood ahead of it were Elemental Hero Tempest and Jaden.

 

[spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic

Episode 36: Doomsday Day – Part Two

Part Two

 

“WATCH OUT!!” Nancy Wut screamed!

“JADEN, DOOOOO SOMETHIIIIIING!!” Syrus screamed, watching the massively incredible cool black dragon spit malicious flames at Jaden and Elemental Hero Tempest, for those of you who’d forgotten!

“Okay! Here goes! I play the Trap card: Negate Attack!” Jaden shouted, flipping up his dormant face-down! A cool green bubble surrounded Tempest, defending him and Jaden from the fire the dragon had fired.

“Fine, you get another turn,” Nightshroud groaned. “You’d better make it count, then.”

 

Meanwhile, we randomly scoot away from the volcano to the piers, by the lighthouse. Zane was standing there. He was somewhat disappointed with the fact that he walked away earlier when they were passing out those keys. But he really wanted Wind! And they said no trading allowed! So he just got outta there. BUT… “Hm?” He turned towards the volcano. “Something’s amiss…” he supposed. “A Shadow Rider. Something’s telling me… one’s close.

 

Mean-er while, Bastion was in his cool room on his cool computer. “Ugh!” he cried!

“What?” asked Baseball Bob, popping out from his futon.

“What?” Piggybank asked, popping out from her bed.

“What?” asked Fluffy Fred, popping out of the closet.

“My key!” He pointed to the key. It was slightly tilted. “It moved! There MUST be a SHADOW GAME!”

“Okay,” everybody shrugged, going back to sleep.

 

Mean-ER while, Ojama Yellow was shaking in front of Chazz’s face. “Hm! Hm! Hm!” he muttered, shimmying with all his might.

“YOUR DANCING IS IRRITATING ME!!” Chazz roared! “What’s the deal?!”

“Well, your spirit key’s kinda wiggling a bit,” Ojama Yellow said. Chazz’s key was sideways.

“That’s because I was LAYING on my SIDE!” Chazz revealed!

“Oh.”

“Goodnight!” Chazz grunted, falling asleep again.

 

MEANEST WHILE, Crowler was just kinda sleeping there under a pink, frilly blanket.

 

MEANEST-ER WHILE!! Banner was just standing around, carrying Garfield and looking toward the volcano.

 

MEAN—oh, screw it. Chancellor Shepherd was sitting at his desk, feeling generally crappy. “D’AW, THAT WAS STUPID!!” he bemoaned! “WHY did I entrust those keys to IDIOT kids?! I REALLY need to start thinking these kinds of things through… maybe Kaiba’ll help us?” He picked up a phone. “Kaiba?”

“No!” Kaiba said. “Wait, no. Maybe!” Kaiba decided, hanging up.

“OH MAN, MAYBE NEVER MEANS YES!!” Shepherd cried!

 

And so, FINALLY, we go back to Jaden n’ pals, standing around as he drew his next card. “Awright guys, I’ll kick things of by summonin’ Wroughtweiler in Defense Mode, yo, and then I’ll shift Tempest to Defense as well!” Jaden said, as his monsters began guarding. (Wroughtweiler: 1200 Defense Points, Tempest: 2800 Defense Points) “And I’ll call it a turn!”

“Heh, you barely did ANYTHING after ‘kicking things off’!” Nightshroud laughed. “I’ll call THAT a WASTE of TIME!”

“BOO,” someone said.

“And as you know, TIME is of the essence!”

“BOO,” someone said.

“That’s because your friends are almost out… OF TIME!!”

“BOO,” someone said.

“That wasn’t even a good pun!!” Angry McArgue accused! “Don’t worry about us, we can handle a LIL’ bit of lava!”

“Not me,” Syrus said.

“Hurry Jaden, or else Syrus will DIE because he’s too weak!” Alexis rushed.

“Hey!”

“I know, yo, I know! That lava’s gettin’ CRAZY up in here!” And Jaden was right, as the lava was rising dramatically!

“Never mind, we can’t handle it!” Angry McArgue disagreed!

“I’M TOO YOUNG AND RESTLESS TO DIE!!” Koala Ko Ala wailed!

 

“So, what shall I do~” Nightshroud sang.

“How ‘bout you make yo’ move, buddy,” Jaden pressured.

“Alright then, I’ll just summon Spear Dragon in Attack Mode,” Nightshroud decided, summoning a semi-fat dragon with a pointy head. (Spear Dragon: 1900 Attack Points) “When this baby attacks one of your Defense Position monsters, you still take Battle Damage, thanks to his pointy head!”

“Crap!” Alexis growled. “Jaden, are you good?”

“Yeah, I’m good enough,” Jaden supposed.

“We’ll see how GOOD you are once my Spear Dragon gives your Wroughtweiler something to CHEW ON!!”

“BOO,” someone said. The Spear Dragon spat out a green laser, because of its pointy head. The laser cut through Wroughtweiler’s metallic exterior, and into Jaden’s chest!

“AGH!!” Jaden gasped, falling! (Jaden: 300 Life Points)

“JADEN!”

“I said… I’m okay!” Jaden stood back up on his feet. “Thanks to… you killing Wroughtweiler, I… can add a Hero and a Po… Polymerization into my hand.” He put away two specific cards.

(Spear Dragon: 0 Defense Points) “Well, my Spear Dragon is forced into Defense Position after he attacks,” Nightshroud said, as his dragon sat down, “but I can still attack with Red-Eyes. And I also know about Tempest’s ability to protect himself by getting rid of Fusion Gate, but I’ll ANNUL that with Mystical Space Typhoon!” A large tornado blew away the storm clouds up above.

“B-but you can only use… Quick-Play Spells… when they’re face-down during your Battle Phase!” Jaden recalled.

“I SAID that I’m EVIL! Red-Eyes, INFERNAL DARKFIRE!!” And so, the dragon attacked again, finally wiping out Tempest for good. The resulting explosion forced the lava underneath the good guys to rise.

“How does THIS work?!” Mann McOldsmobile cried!

“I know this may sound selfish, Jay,” Syrus whimpered, “but HURRY THE HELL UP!! PLEASE!!”

“I got it… just gimme… another turn.” Jaden collapsed, finally.

 

“WA-HAHAHAHAHA!!” Nightshroud cackled! “So he gave up on you guys, eh? Well, just wait another minute. Then you’ll get to go to heaven! It’s awesome up there; you can eat all the snacks you like, and you can fly!”

“HAH!!” Alexis yelled, punching him in the face!

“OW!! I was too distracted to notice you running across the field to hit me! What’s your prob, bee-yotch?!”

“I’m TIRED of seeing this duel go on!” she yelled, grabbing him by the collar! “I’ll give you Jaden’s key if you just go the hell away and consider this your win, got that?”

“Hmm… I know you,” Nightshroud realized.

“And I sure as hell know you’re about to let those kids go.”

“Not really,” Nightshroud said. He looked at his dragons, sending some sort of signal with his eyes.

“GYAAAAR!!” Darkness Dragon shrieked, lifting its leg above Alexis, and bringing it back down upon her—

 

“NO WAY, GUYS!!” Jaden roared!

“Eh?”

“Huh?”

“Rar?”

“Dragon, move your leg,” Jaden commanded, “and Alexis, get back over here. When a REAL man, or woman, depending on who you are, decides that they wanna do something that they have to do, you CAN’T just stop them with pain or injury or words! Death, maybe, but nothing else!”

“You… you’re crazy,” Alexis chuckled darkly, walking back.

“Am NOT!” Jaden whined!

“Well, you’d better NOT be, because now we’re forced to order you to HURRY THE FREAKIN’ HELL UP!!” screamed the lava gang, as their faces were being concealed by the RISING LAVA FLOW!

“AAAAAAAHH!!!” Jaden screamed! “GUYS!” Grr… it’s now or never, dawg! “I summon Elemental Hero Wildheart back to the field!

“WARARARAAAAR!!” Wildheart roared heroically! (Wildheart: 1500 Attack Points)

“Next I’ll split your dragon in half with my Spell card, Wild Half!” A picture with a badly-drawn wolf appeared! “As long as my Wildheart’s face up, I can activate this and deduct half of your dragon’s original Attack Points away, then summon a token with the same Attack Points to the field!”

“RAWAR!!” Darkness Dragon cried, being split into two halves. (R-E Darkness Dragon: 3300 Attack Points, Token: 3300 Attack Points)

 

“But they’re both still above Blue-Eyes level, because of their effect,” Alexis reminded.

“I know, so I’m fusing Wildheart with Bladedge, who’s in my hand!”Jaden announced, throwin’-down his Polymerization! Bladedge flew out of Jaden’s hand and onto the field!

“Yay!” Syrus cheered! “I like Bladedge!” Everybody looked at him oddly. “What, it’s strange for me to like things… NO, NOT IN THAT WAY!! My gosh, he’s just cool is all!”

“… Right. So anyways, combine, my heroes!!” Jaden’s two guys combined… and became Wildheart wearing Bladedge’s helmet, left arm and right leg.

“RAAAAAAHR!!” he roared (Wildedge: 2600 Attack Points)

“FRIGGIN’ AWESOME!!” Syrus shouted!

“But he’s STILL too weak!” Nightshroud reminded.

“SCREW that, I’m still showin’ you what puts Wildedge at the EDGE of bein’ WILD…”

“BOO,” someone said.

“…by activating Skyscraper!!”

“… Oh boy.” Buildings sprouted instantaneously!

“And thanks to my Skyscraper, you’re gonna be SCRAPIN’ your dragons off the pavement!” Jaden warned. (Wildedge: 3600 Attack Points)

“BOO,” someone said.

“Kill them to the N-th degree!!” Jaden ordered!

“Huh?” someone said.

 

And here’s the clincher: Wildedge summoned his ten-foot long, one-handed broadsword. He held it high and charged at his opponents! “I-impossible,” Nightshroud stammered, “HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HOLD SUCH A SWORD ONE-HANDED?!?!”

“LIKE THIS!!” Wildedge stopped running when he was a good distance away from the three dragons. Then he held his blade to his side, horizontally, and focused his energy, effectively lengthening his sword a good forty feet magically.

“SUPER-FRIGGIN AWESOME!!” Syrus screamed!

“HARGH!!” He swiped them with the sword once. It beheaded the three monsters instantly.

“And… that’s game…” Jaden fainted again.

“Wow, that really was… hardcore…” Nightshroud’s chest started spewing out a fountain of high-pressure blood! (Nightshroud: 0 Life Points, Game Over) “Ngh… uhh…” He fell to his knees. At that, giant flaming pillars of doom started shooting out from the floating magic circle! “GAAAAAAH!!” Nightshroud yelled, being burned alive.

“Oh no, GUYS!” Alexis worried.

“AAAHH!!” the barrier-people screamed, also consumed.

“Are they okay?!” But Alexis couldn’t think about that, because she too, and Jaden, were then captured by the blazing inferno.

 

They all re-appeared magically around the mouth of the volcano.

“Woah, are we all okay?” asked Syrus.

“Yeah, thank goodness for magic!” Mann McOldsmobile said.

“Not EVERYONE’S okay!” Nancy Wut cried, pointing to Alexis, who was lying on the ground!

“No, I’m fine,” she said, standing up again.

“Good,” Angry McArgue sighed.

“Where’s Jaden and Nightshroud?” Koala Ko Ala asked.

“Not EVERYONE’S okay!” Nancy Wut cried, pointing to Jaden, who was lying on the ground!

“*SNORE*” Jaden snored.

“No, he’s just sleeping,” Alexis said.

“Good,” Syrus sighed.

“Not EVERYONE’S okay!” Nancy Wut cried, pointing to a Duel Monsters card lying on the ground! Alexis picked it up. It had Nightshroud’s domino mask on it, covered in chains.

“Well, at least he’s sealed in another dimension,” Alexis said.

“Good,” Mann McOldsmobile sighed.

“Not EVERYONE’S okay!” Nancy Wut cried, pointing to Nightshroud’s body, which was lying on the ground!

“Gosh darnit, Nancy, stop saying that!” Alexis said, walking over to the guy and flipping him over.

“Ngh… mmm…” the guy moaned, opening his eyes and still bleeding, “…A …Alexis? Angry? Nancy?”

“HOLY BUTTMUNCH!!!”

 

“Did somebody just say, ‘buttmunch’?” Bastion asked, as he led the charge of himself, Chazz and Zane to the rescue!

“Yeah, she did for some reason,” Angry McArgue pointed out. “Who IS that guy any—IT’S ATTICUS!!”

“Who?” Chazz asked. “And what happened to Jaden?”

“He fainted after taking some grievous bodily damage,” Koala Ko Ala said. “He won though, and it was an awesome battle of epic proportions, filled with lava, dragons, dragons MADE of lava, and fifty-foot one-handed broadswords.”

“Wait, did she say ‘Atticus’?” Nancy Wut investigated.

“So is that him, the Shadow Rider?” Zane asked, following her. “Alexis?” Alexis, Nancy Wut and Angry McArgue were all hugging the defeated guy.

“Zane, Zane!” Alexis happily cried! “It’s him, it’s REALLY him!”

 

“Are you talking about…?! Who IS that?” Zana asked like a dumbass.

“Just look at his face, Zane!” Alexis said. “It’s my brother…” DUN-DUN DUUUUN!!

“… and my father…” Angry McArgue continued. DUN-DUN DUUUUN!!

“… and my SON!” Nancy Wut concluded! DUN-DUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!

“He’s finally back…”

“No… friggin’… way…” Syrus whispered. “They actually DO share a family member like that?!”

“It’s really Atticus,” Zane gasped. The sun began to rise.

“He was the host for that evil mask, Nightshroud, and when he was absorbed by that card, he turned back to normal!” Alexis explained! “He’s finally… back…”

“And if this is how it is after you WIN a duel, just think about what happens if you LOSE,” Zane narrated. “The sun may rise now, but night will fall again soon, and when it does, we must be ready...”

“Shut up, Zane, being all depressing and stuff! You didn’t even DO anything!” Koala Ko Ala said.

 

**********

 

“Alright, you guys,” somebody said, “get ready to move. Nightshroud’s gone, so you’d better make up for his losses.”

“Understood.”

“Got it.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Alright.

“I see.”

“…”

“Is something wrong, Mr. Seventh Member?”

“… No. All good things must come to an end sometime…”

“Good. So you guys, wait for further commands and move out.”

“Got it.” And so, the remaining Seven Stars became ready for their counter-attack. It would be devastating.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well he sure does' date=' man, he sure does... Wait at what?!

 

Just kidding, he fails as an awesome new character. What DID he do afterward that was important, anyway?!

[/quote']

 

He lost to Dark Zane. That's important, right? And he lost to Fujiwara in The Lost Season!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He had a guitar and provide backstory for a random antagonist but they still should have done better with him.

I know! They gave him half a personality! He's laid-back. That's it. All I have to work with him is that he makes horrible puns. That's all I got! Thanks 'fer nuthin', 4Kids! Although you DID give us such gems as the One Piece theme song... I can forgive you for that, but JUST THIS ONCE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh boy, Crowler's second duel.

[spoiler=Episode 37: Field of Screams - Part One][spoiler=Part One]“Everybody, please meet our two new classmates who have suddenly appeared out of nowhere,” introduced Professor Banner to everybody in the Slifer Toolshed, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5FRq_Ijq5E]“Cuts Man and Gut Man!”[/url] There appeared to be two robots standing next to him. One was red and black-patterned, with two small horns atop his helmet-ish head and two sharp fingernails on each arm. The other was more yellow and grey than anything. He had some strange antenna on the sides of his skull, and a weird ‘+’ sign on his forehead in between his big circular eyes. He was carrying a butter knife ill-tied to the end of a long wooden stick. In actuality, it wasn’t even quite at the end; it was ALMOST there, though.
“U-uh…” The red one bowed. “m-m-m-m’name’s Gut Man! My hobbies are dueling and being a tough guy!”
The yellow one bowed as well. “Cuts cuts cuts! I like to cut! I’m Cuts Man!” They both stood up and smiled.
“… Weeeell…” Mann McOldsmobile said, eating his breakfast, “I’m Mann McOldsmobile, and I like awesome things!”
“Hey I do too!” Gut Man agreed!
“AWESOME!!” Mann McOldsmobile cried! “We should totally hang out sometime!”
“Cuts cuts cuts!” Cuts Man gleefully exclaimed! “It’s a deal!” They all shook hands.
“Oh yeah, I need to visit Jaden at the hospital,” Mann McOldsmobile remembered. “Bye guys, goin’ to the hospital!” He threw his remaining breakfast at some kid and left.
“Bye, Mann.”
“Bye, man. Heh, word humor.”
“I really HATE that guy, y’know!”
“Why are the new students robots who don’t wear uniforms?”
“I dunno, but they [i]SURE[/i] look stupid!”

Gut Man and Cuts Man instantly knew who to hang out with…

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic
Episode 37: Field of Screams – Part One
Part One

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93nIljXpqUY]ONE! NIGHT!! AGO!!![/url]
[i]For some reason, there was a thick enough fog across the ocean that everything was grey and misty. And also the moon was really thin, but at the same time, it was around 14 times bigger than it should’ve been. And there were a bunch of bats, too, flying around some sort of Viking funeral boat of some sort with a coffin inside. But suddenly… IT OPENED!! Some sort of lady sat up in it. Her breasts were oddly large, as per all female characters on this show, which made the scene feel even more fake and uncomfortable than it already was. But then… THE LADY SMILED!! SHE HAD [/i]VAAAAAMPIRE TEEEEETH!!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_lzo52AgNM&feature=related]“UWAAAAAAAHH!!”[/url] Jaden screamed! “Ugh… ugh… ugh… vampire ladies… shouldn’t have such… large breasts…” He fell back onto his pillow, not wearing his red coat. “It’s just not natural!”
“Um, Jaden,” Syrus said, sitting on a chair next to Jaden, “you just had a near-death experience. Should you really be talking about breasts like that?”
“But it was true! They were like, ‘Wow, that’s too big!’ It felt so uncomfortable!” Then Jaden realized that Ms. Fonda Fontaine, the resident gym teacher and nurse, was standing right next to him. She walked away, disgusted. “… Should I feel bad?”
“Naw, here’s your coat.” Syrus handed Jaden the coat he wasn’t wearing.
“Oh, hey Jaden,” Alexis greeted, sitting next to Atticus.
“Hey Jaden,” greeted Angry McArgue, sitting next to Alexis.
“Yo, Jaden,” Nancy Wut greeted, sitting next to Angry McArgue.
“Aw, Nancy, you always know just what to say. But come on, that random kid has a whole fan club of random gals, and all I get is Syrus?!”
“What’s wrong with Syrus?” Syrus asked.
“You KNOW what’s wrong with Syrus,” Jaden pouted.

“Well, for your information, Atticus is important to us,” Angry McArgue informed.
“Yeah, ‘cause he’s Nightshroud and handsome and crap, yo. Gimme a break, yo.”
“No, Nightshroud was just an evil mask guy,” Nancy Wut said.
“Now you see, Jaden,” Alexis stated, “listen closely. You remember when I said that my brother…”
“And MY father…” Angry McArgue added.
“And MY son went missing?” Nancy Wut finished.
“WHAAAT?!?!” Jaden cried! “I can’t remember THAT!! That’s confusin’ and gross!” Then he turned to Syrus. “Hey, Why isn’t Koala Ko Ala here?”
“He’s too fat.”
“Bastion?”
“He has a fan club.”
“Chazz?”
“Now you’re just joking, right?”
“WELL, THIS BOY RIGHT HERE IS THAT ONE MISSING MAN!!” the trio of gals shouted, pointing to Atticus, who was attached to a bunch of life support equipment!
“GAAAAAAAAAASP!! OMG!! WTF!! FTW!!” Jaden exclaimed!
“Waaaaaaaait…” Syrus thought, “he’s too old to be Nancy’s son, but too young to be Angry’s father. Where’s the logic?”
“Oh, well actually we were all such great friends that we all adopted each other,” Alexis said. “He’s not even my real brother.”
“WHAT A HORRIBLE ANSWER TO SUCH AN INTENSE QUESTION!!” Syrus screamed!
“But really, he IS my father…” Angry McArgue said.
“Oh…” Everybody looked sullen and tried not to think about what she’d just said.

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnSiVhbFAG8]“Hey, everybody! How’s Jaden an’ Atticus doin’?” Mann McOldsmobile asked, heartily and easily kicking down the door and holding a ‘GET WELL SOON’ balloon.[/url]
“… You came in at a horrible time,” Jaden said.
“Oh. What’d I miss?” Mann McOldsmobile asked. At that time, Cuts Man and Gut Man fell out from the ceiling.
“AAAAHH!!”
“OW!!” They rubbed their heads in pain. “Cuts cuts cuts! I KNEW this’d happen!” Cuts Man complained! “Now he thinks we’re stalking him, Gut Man!”
“I’m sorry for thinking of this idea,” Gut Man apologized. “Great, now he’ll NEVER be friends with us…”
“… You COULD have just asked if you wanted to come with me, guys,” Mann McOldsmobile told them.
“… Really? It wouldn’t be overbearing or weird?” Cuts Man asked.
“Well, yeah, I’m laid back n’ stuff.”
“AWESOME!!”
“CUTS CUTS CUTS!!” The new friend trio leaped into the air as the words ‘CUTS MAN GUT MAN MANN MCOLDSMOBILE FRIEND TAG TEAM TRIO’ flashed behind them.

“… What am I missing here?” Syrus sy-ed.
“I dunno, but these guys‘re a HOOT!” Jaden laughed.
“I feel forgotten,” Angry McArgue sighed.
“Happens to ME all the time!” Nancy Wut smiled.

Meanwhile, as all the stupid stuff happened, the music ended, and it turned out that there really WAS a vampire lady in the ocean at night during the morning on a Viking funeral ship with a big-ass moon shrouded in a protective mist! She held out her Commanding Arm. “Go, my minions,” she ordered in her stereotypically Transylvanian Vampire accent, “so that we may kick the ass of whomever defeated Nightshroud!” She revealed her face: she looked like a person! With weird green eyes! And weirder green swoopy hair! Wearing a red non-strapless dress! With a golden choker with an eye of wdjat on it! And hilariously large earrings! And pointy ears! She really was… obviously a vampire.

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIej1AMqIQ&feature=related]THE! NEXT!! PERIOD!!![/url]
So, in Professor Someone’s class, some kids were talking. “Hey, d’joo here ‘bout the vampire?” asked Eightiesboy Gnarly, with a totally rad voice.
“Vampire,” asked Boring Kidd Millville, who sounded like he wasn’t having much fun.
“Yeah, dude, mah ROOMIE says that they saw some vampire chick, ‘chah!”
“So it’s a lady vampire,” Boring Kidd Millville asked.

And outside of the Obelisk Dorms, Princess Posh, hailing from some Western part of the United States, told her friends, “Yeah, so like, it was totally a GIRL vampire.”
“A [u]girl[/u] vampire?” Regulargal Whocares repeated. “Well, that doesn’t make sense. Whoever heard of a GIRL vampire?”
“There are, like, lots of girl vampires,” Princess Posh said, “like Buffy, the like, totally Vampire Slayer.”
“But she SLAYS vampi—”
“You’re like so totally not like my friend anymore.”
“Aw…”

“V-V-V-VIXEN?!” Chazz screamed, up in Chancellor Shepherd’s office “So there really ARE girl vampires?!”
“You need to watch more television,” Banner advised, standing with Chazz, Bastion, Crowler and Garfield.
“Indeed, Chazz, you should watch some of today’s most popular shows like Trueblood and The Twilight Saga: New Moon.”
“Were you paid to say that?”
“Why yes, yes I was. Now to the point: these dumb rumors of a vampires running around the place may not be so fake.”
“Come on, a LADY vampire?” Crowler scoffed. “They don’t REALLY exist, do they? Or regular vampires? Right?”
“Well, Crowler, maybe you should watch some of today’s most popular shows like Trueblood and The Twilight Saga: New Moon,” Shepherd repeated. Somebody handed him some money. “Thank you.”
“No, thank YOU!” they winked.
“Oh, Chancellor, I just dropped by to ask you something!” Alexis said, bursting into the room!
“Hi, Alexis.”
“Shut up Chazz, please. Shepherd, I know that last night my key was stolen from me outside of a duel. Can I please have it back?”
“This?” Shepherd checked, holding up Alexis’s Water key.
“Yeah.”
“No.”
“Huh?”
“Well, you lost it, so you can’t have it back,” Shepherd explained.
“What do you mean? I didn’t lose a game, I just lost IT! And then Jaden won it back! What’s the problem?”
“You’re not trustworthy!”
“… This is stupid,” Alexis groaned, leaving.
“Bye, Alexis.”
Alexis opened the door again. “Shut UP, Chazz!” She shut the door.
“So anyways, guys,” Shepherd said, “be ON the LOOKOUT… for [i]vampire ladies…[/i]”

Two! Minutes!! Later!!! [url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-qBPWgw30&feature=related]Time for some interlude music.
Chazz was sitting in his room organizing his cards in the Toolshed. “Stupid vampire, tryin’ to get the drop on me…”
“Chazz, what’re you mutterin’, I reckon?” Billy Hills asked, playing a video game with Deep-Voice Dobbson and Ojama Yellow.
“Oh, nothing. Nothing…” But there was a bat on the ceiling… [i]WHO NO ONE NOTICED!![/i] Its eyes flashed for a moment.
“[i]Hey, no fair, guys! I can’t touch the controller; I’m a Duel Spirit![/i]”
“[i]Not my fault, huh, Yellow, huh![/i]”

Bastion was sitting in HIS room, staring hard at his cards and frowning. “What’s wrong, Bastion-y?” Piggybank asked.
“It’s… just that Oxygeddon isn’t as cool as Hydrogeddon!” he complained. “Why IS that?”
“Well, maybe water is cooler than oxygen.”
“But without oxygen, we’d ALL die!”
“True… but… maybe… water is cooler than… oxygen?” As they had their dumb talk, another bat was monitoring their progress!

“VAMPIRES don’t exist!” Crowler yelled in its room, alone. “They’re just MAKE-BELIEVE! Like nuclear power plants. Boy, it SURE would be funny if I DUELED this VAMPIRE! Ha ha ha, what a STUPID idea!” The bat watching it was confused.

Banner had set up all sorts of garlic trains hung on the ceiling, and wore a shrine priest outfit. He waved his magical priest stick of Japanese religious importance (I think?) around in front of a small monument to vampire safety! “Humminahumminahummina HOO!!” he chanted. “Humminahumminahummina HOO!! Humminahumminahummina HOO!!” The bat watching him got bored and flew away.

Anyways, back to Jaden, he was resting. “How’s he doing?” Alexis asked, returning.
“Oh, well around the time you left,” Syrus explained, “he was so mad that all the girls were paying attention to Atticus, and decided to sleep. ‘That’ll show ‘em, yo!’ he said. ‘That’ll show ‘em ALL’!”
“Why doesn’t he like us?” Gut Man asked.
“Well, Jaden’s an idiot,” Mann McOldsmobile explained, “but he’s a [u]cool[/u] idiot.”
“Cuts cuts cuts! Oh, I get it now!” Cuts Man realized!
“How’s Atticus doing?” Syrus asked.
“Oh, he’s wiggling a lot,” Nancy Wut said. Atticus was convulsing madly, and his heart monitor was off the charts.
“It’s really scary!” Angry McArgue cried.
“Oh, okay then…” The bat on the ceiling (seriously? Does NOBODY look at the ceiling anymore?) didn’t know what to say.

And so, one bat had flown all the way back to a random bathtub where the vampire lady was soaking in a rose petal-covered broth. “Mmm, come to me, my pretty,” she sighed, allowing the bat to touch her finger. It instantly sent a telekinetic signal of all those that the bats had been following! “Hmm… which one shall I duel first?”
[i]“VAMPIRES don’t exist!”[/i]
“VAT?!” she gasped, in her weird vampire accent (no offence to you with that kind of accent).
[i]“They’re just MAKE-BELIEVE! Like nuclear power plants.”[/i]
“Zis one… zis one irritates me!!” the vampire lady growled!
[i]“Boy, it SURE would be funny if I DUELED this VAMPIRE! Ha ha ha, what a STUPID idea!”[/i]
“VE shall SEE how funny it vould be for you to duel a vampire!!” she yelled, standing up in the bath, for some reason wearing all her clothing. “I shall duel you now!!” She walked to the door and opened it up. Sunbeams ran through! “Ahh, my eyes!” She shut the door. “Okay. I shall duel you after dusk!!” she promised.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biq4V5t2PVc&feature=related]LATER! THAT!! NIGHT!!![/url]
“Okay, Chancellor,” Chazz said, with the other key keepers in Shepherd’s office (besides those who were hospitalized), “I just checked the ENTIRE school grounds, and I didn’t find any vampires! At ALL! Female or otherwise.”
“Chazz,” Shepherd said, “I didn’t tell you to search the grounds.”
“… I’m going home…” Chazz slowly shuffled out of the room. Then he walked back in. “Good luck with the vampire, mum!” Chazz wished. Then he left again.
“THERE [u]IS[/u] NO VAMPIRE!!” Crowler stressed.
“I found a vampire!” Koala Ko Ala said, bursting in casually. “She was by the lake.”
“Why were you at the lake?” Bastion asked.
“[b]Who cares let’s roll!![/b]” Shepherd announced!

One montage later…
The group was by the giant lake not seen since episode 26, even though the last canon appearance was in episode 4 or so, making it largely forgotten. It was fog-covered to the extreme, so that the people could probably only see a few feet ahead of themselves. “So why WERE you by the lake anyways?” Bastion asked.
“Oh, well you see, it was all because of—”
“Eh?” Cuts Man was sitting on the ground with Mann McOldsmobile and Gut Man, eating a banana and playing card games.
“HE STOLED MAH BANNANNER!!” Koala Ko Ala roared!
“I’m sorry!! Cuts cuts cuts!” Cuts Man cried! “Like I said, it was on the floor! Who leaves bananas on the floor?!”
“It was MY floor!!” Koala Ko Ala grunted, leaping at him!
“So, why are YOU guys here?” Banner asked.
“Oh, Gut Man and Cuts Man just said that we should come here and stuff, so we did,” Mann McOldsmobile.
“Also there’s a vampire out there,” Gut Man said, pointing out towards the lake.
“How do we get there with no boat?” Crowler asked. “I mean, to duel this ‘so-called’ vampire of sorts, hmm.” At this, a magical red carpet rolled out from the lake to the mainland! “Oh, [i]magic carpets[/i]? Is that REALLY the best trick they’ve got?”
“Can we come with you?” Mann McOldsmobile quickly asked, latching onto Crowler’s leg!
“AAAAHH!! GET OFF OF ME!! GET OFF!!”
“But sitting here and stuff is so BORING!!” Mann McOldsmobile sobbed! “We HAVE to come with you!”
“And we’ll learn something by the end of the night!” Gut Man added, hooked on learning morals.
“Fine, you can come,” Banner shrugged.
“YIPPEE!!”
“But ONLY if you leave Koala.”
“Aw,” Koala Ko Ala moaned, trudging away quickly.
“So, off we go,” Crowler sighed, feeling tired and irritated. It led the way across the MAGICAL RED CARPET!!

“SYYYYYYYYRUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!” Koala Ko Ala yelled, bursting into the infirmary! “Crowler and the other important characters are going out to duel the vampire out on the lake and they wouldn’t let me come!!”
“Um, okay,” Syrus said.
“Well, she should be okay, right?” Jaden asked.
“Wrong, Jaden!” Angry McArgue begged to differ!
“Why?”
“Because,” Alexis said, “if you remember correctly, Crowler TALKS a big game, but really stinks.”
“Then how’d he get to the position he’s in today?” Nancy Wut asked.
“Probably bribery.”
“Oh yeah, like Chazzy!”

And so, back at the ranch… lake… place… the group had begun to trek across the lake. They walked with an air of seriousness about themselves. They were careful, too, because that vampire could pop out at any moment. They proceeded like this… except for Mann McOldsmobile and his friends, who were too busy trying to rock the carpet around, and push each other off. Then Crowler shouted at them, and they stopped. But then they couldn’t help it any longer and started jumping around again. Then they got shoved into the lake.

Eventually after what seemed like an eternity, they reached… “This is the other side of the lake, right?” Bastion asked.
“Oh yeah, here are the Obelisk dorms,” Banner noticed.
“[b]BASTIOOOOOON!![/b]” Piggybank and Fluffy Fred roared, leaping out of windows! “Didja beat’er yet?!”
“No, Fred.”
“Are you hungry? I brought snacks!!”
“No thanks, Piggybank, please put the snack tray away.”
“Hi, Bastion,” Baseball Bob greeted, shouting from the Obelisk Blue roof.
“Hi, Bob.”
“Hey, can I get some ‘o those snacks?” asked Gut Man.
“NO!! FOR BASTION ONLY!!” Piggybank threw her snack tray far away.
“And so, remind me HOW again we picked up all these strange people?” Crowler growled.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsceKSRKb8Y]“[i]OH-HOHOHOHOHO!![/i]”[/url] laughed the vampiress, emulating that irritating laugh in that video. “So, you all ACTUALLY fell for my trick, eh? OH~HOHOHOHO—”
“HOWDAREYOOOOOOOOOOU!!” Crowler yelled, punching her in the face!
“Ugh, so it is YOU who does not believe in ze vampires of legend?” the lady gasped, reeling backward! She looked around. She looked at Cuts Man and Gut Man. Cuts Man hid behind Gut Man. “Hm.” She regained her composure! “I am Camula, ze vampire mistress of ze Seven Stars!!” Her eyes flashed and summoned a horde of bats!
“EEEEEEK!!” screamed Crowler and Banner.
“Oh no, bats!” Bastion said.
“UNH!! UNH!!” Fluffy Fred and Piggybank grunted, punching the bats!
“We’re okay, we’re robots,” Gut Man and Cuts Man said, as they were truly okay.
“That’s so cool!” Mann McOldsmobile complimented, effortlessly smashing dozens of bats into a bloody pulp with one arm.

Camula snapped her fingers and the bats disappeared. “NOW do you doubt zat I am a real vampire?”
“No,” Banner said.
“YES!!” Crowler said! “Your trained bats and mechanized automatic red contact lenses don’t scare ME!!”
[i]Urk! Zis man… or… woman… iz getting on my nerves![/i] “Fine, if zis is what you tink, then I suppose zat you shall not disagree to betting your SOUL on zis match!” Camula held out a small doll of some sort, made out of a potato sack, I think.
“Sure, why not?” Crowler shrugged.
“Careful, Crowler,” Bastion the apprentice warned, “she MAY seem fake to you, but her dueling skills are no myth or legend! If she’s a SHADOW RIDER,”
“SEVEN STARS!!”
“Then that means that she MUST be a horribly good duelist.”
“Psshaw, Bastion, my student,” Crowler sighed, “how do you think I [u]got[/u] to my position?”
“Bribery?”
“Precisely. Wait, no! I’m a good duelist!!” Crowler turned to the vampiress. “Lady, I challenge you to a duel!!”
“Wow, dueling a vampire!” Mann McOldsmobile cried! “That’s so cool!”
“I wish I could duel a vampire,” Gut Man said.
“Really?” asked Cuts Man.
“No….”

“Heh heh…” Camula chuckled. “ZEN I SHALL TEACH YOU TO FEAR ZE NIGHT AND THOSE LIKE ME!!”
“You mean mummies and werewolves?” Crowler joked.
“No, mummies don’t come to life! Werewolves, however, DO exist! Very much so, indeed!” Her Duel Disk was some weird small thing strapped to her arm, which then began extending into a wing-shaped thingie of varying creepiness! Crowler attached her sword-based Duel Disk onto its arm!
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTxi7dArQyc]“DUEL!!” (Camula: 4000 Life Points, Crowler: 4000 Life Points)[/url]
“I shall summon ze ZOMBIE WEREWOLF!!” A grey werewolf wearing fashionable green pants and shackles leaped onto the field. (Zombie Werewolf: 1200 Attack Points)
“AAAAAAHH, A ZOMBIE [u]AND[/u] A WEREWOLF ALL ROLLED INTO ONE!!” Fluffy Fred screamed, falling out.
“Piggybank, please take him away before he gets caught in the dueling crossfire,” Bastion advised.
“Okay~” Piggybank said, carrying him away.
“Still, a zombie AND a werewolf?!” Mann McOldsmobile laughed. “That’s freaking BADASS!! Too bad its stats are horrible.”
“EH?! Zey are strictly average for zis show in particular!” Camula responded. “I shall end my turn vith one face-down card.”

“Please, what kind of dueling amateur do you take me for?” Crowler asked.
“Ze ugly kind.”
“… I activate Ancient Gear Castle!!” Crowler grandly revealed! A massive battalion wall for a war of some sort suddenly appeared behind it! “Now all my Ancient Gear monsters gain 300 extra Attack Points! And secondly, I’ll summon the Ancient Gear Soldier to the field!” A cool old robot with a machine gun for an arm appeared! (Ancient Gear Soldier: 1300 -> 1600 Attack Points) “Now, I’ll attack your Zombie Werewolf, and don’t even think of activating your Trap card there!”
“Oh? Vhy?” Camula asked.
“Because my Soldier’s ability prevents you from using Trap cards when it attacks!” Crowler revealed! “Now go, Mechanized Assault!!” The robot started shooting dozens of bullets at the werewolf, blowing various parts of its body apart in grisly ways. (Camula: 3600 Life Points)
“Heh heh, looks like he’s more of… a CAT person!” Bastion joked. Nobody laughed.
“Next up will be you getting shot to oblivion, Miss Vampire Lady Extraordinaire Esquire!” Crowler laughed!
“Wrong,” Camula disagreed. “When my Zombie Werewolf is killed, I am allowed to Special Summon another one from my deck, and give it 500 extra Attack Points!” A new Zombie Werewolf came out of nowhere and howled!
“HOOOOOOOOOOOWL,” it howled. (Zombie Werewolf: 1700 Attack Points)
“Oh, so it’s just like Hero Prinny, then?” Bastion recalled.
“Bastion, please stop saying stupid things,” Gut Man asked, shaking his head like he was staring at a lost cause.
“Well then… I’ll place one card face down,” Crowler finished, slightly nervous. “Go ahead, it’s your turn now!”

“Vhy, zhen I’ll summon VAMPIRE BAT IN ATTACK MODE!!” A whole bunch of static bat pictures appeared on the field!
“More like Vampire BATS!” Banner gasped!
“More like Vampire BATS that don’t MOVE!” Cuts Man scoffed.
“Give it a moment,” Camula requested. They gave it a moment, and the card became one collectively giant bat. (Vampire Bat: 800 Attack Points)
“Oh, so it IS a bat…”
“And vhen I have Vampire Bat on ze field, I can give all my Zombie-type monsters 200 extra Attack Points!” Camula added! (Vampire Bat: 1000 Attack Points, Zombie Werewolf: 1900 Attack Points) “Now, my monsters, attack zem!” The werewolf leaped on and nipped at Ancient Gear Soldier! The robot exploded. (Crowler: 3700 Life Points)
“EEEEK,” the bat shrieked, flying over to Crowler and nipping it.
“Ow,” Crowler said.
[b]“OH…”
“MY…”
“GOSH!!!”[/b] the Mann McOldsmobile trio gasped! “SHE’S [b]ACTUALLY[/b] HURT!!”
“Oh, right, it DID hu—” [i]’OLY CRAP!![/i] Crowler realized! [i]That DID slightly hurt! This must mean… that I’m playing a SHADOW GAME!!![/i] (Crowler: 2700 Life Points)

Meanwhile in the nurse’s office, Syrus was showing everybody the duel as it was happening on his YugiNavi™. “Thank goodness for satellite surveillance hacking,” Syrus thanked.
“Wow, she’s really taking a beating!” Nancy Wut said.
“I’ll be right back, I’ll get us some drinks!” Angry McArgue decided, running off!
“Get me something cherry-flavored, yo!” Jaden called.

“So, veird one,” Camula chuckled, “do you vant to give up after vat you have just experienced? Zis Shadow Game shall definitely take your soul no matter VAT you do, seeing as it’s written in ze script!” Camula held up her script. She pointed to the words “Crowler Loses in the End”.
[i]What?![/i] Crowler gasped in its head. [i]B-but why didn’t [u]I[/u] get that script?! And this IS a Shadow Game; if I continue, I may not just lose my soul, but my life as well! And… aren’t I just filling up time, then? Well… it may be for the best if I just have somebody else duel her, and win like they were supposed to…[/i] “E…even the script says it?”
“Yes, even ze script,” Camula nodded.
“Alright… then, in an effort to save wasted time and effort… I resig—”

“[b]NO WAY!![/b]” Piggybank screamed, returning from the dorm!
“Huh?!”
“THIS isn’t the Crowler I know!” she said! “She wouldn’t be giving up all the time, resigning herself to fate! She always goes ahead with her stupid harebrained schemes to get Jaden out of school, no matter HOW horrible they are! You don’t just quit! You keep going!!”
“You… you’re RIGHT!!” Crowler pointed its finger at Camula! “I don’t care if I’m going to lose against you, lady; I’m STILL going to put in a few good hits! SO GET READY!!”
[/spoiler][spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic
Episode 37: Field of Screams – Part One
Part Two

“Crowler!” Banner cried! “I have no respect for you as an educator or a person, but if you continue dueling, the script states that your soul shall be forfeit!”
“No, Banner!” Crowler declined! “Sometimes, when a woman decides that she wants to do something she has to do, she HAS to do it!”
“Jaden said something like that last night,” Mann McOldsmobile remembered.
“Who’s Jaden?” Gut Man asked.

“Thank you for your inspiring words, Piggybank,” Crowler thanked, “if I make it through I’ll put in a good word for you for promotion to Obelisk.”
“Yayz!”
“Now, Miss Vampire Lady, I’ve still got a few tricks up my sleeve, so I’m going to use them!” Crowler pressed a button on its Duel Disk, flipping up its Trap card! “I play the Trap card, Damage Condenser!” A large, test-tube-like machine appeared and stood next to Crowler. “I am now able to summon one monster from my deck with Attack Points equal to or lower than the damage you’ve inflicted upon me this turn. And so, because you’ve reduced me to 2700 Life Points, I’ll take the opportunity to summon another Ancient Gear Soldier! Arise!!” The test-tube machine began sputtering some electricity, failing to start up, smoking, catching fire, and breaking apart. Somehow this brought Ancient Gear Soldier back onto the field! (Ancient Gear Soldier: 1300 -> 1600 Attack Points)
“Oh, so if at first you don’t succeed, you fail again?” Camula laughed. “Zis vill obviously end ze same as before.”
“Not so,” Crowler disagreed, “for I really AM a cat person!!”
“Huh?” Banner wondered. “What does that have to do with anything?”
“You’ll see… AFTER I SUMMON THE ANCIENT GEAR BEAST!!” Crowler announced, as its robot soldier was replaced by a saber-toothed tiger robot soldier!! (Ancient Gear Beast: 2000 -> 2300 Attack Points) “And now, my pretty, destroy that ugly werewolf zombie guy!”

“No, teacher!” Bastion cried! “Don’t do it; she’ll only revive another Zombie Werewolf and kill your monster! And then your soul shall be forfeit!!”
“Oh, you silly little boy,” Crowler said, waggling her finger, “don’t you remember, Chazzy? When my Ancient Gear Beast kills a monster, its effect is negated!”
“Oh, yeah! Wait, no, nobody really knew that before, since you didn’t play it… BUT AWESOME, TEACHER!!”
“SHE’S SO COOL!!” Mann McOldsmobile, Cuts Man and Gut Man cried!
“That WAS a great move,” Piggybank agreed, glomping Bastion.
“So she really IS a cat person!” Bastion realized!
“I have nothing to add,” Banner said.
“Well, yes, but try to keep it down. Now, Ancient Gear Beast, re-kill the previously-deceased werewolf man over there!” Crowler commanded! And so the robot leaped on the werewolf and chomped down on its crotch (I didn’t make that up, blame the animators), killing its pride in being a real zombie-like wolf man. And because of that, he happened to explode.
“Ugh, how vulgar!” Camula gasped! (Camula: 3200 Life Points)
“Maybe if you need a little TUTORING on dueling strategies, you can try enrolling in my class!” Crowler laughed! “Ha, teacher humor.”

“So I guess that Crowler really IS an okay duelist,” Bastion complimented, “but still isn’t purposely funny.”
“Cuts cuts cuts! I’m gonna start callin’ her ‘Crowler-Sama’!” Cuts Man announced.
“Why ARE you here, again?” Piggybank asked.
“I forgot,” Gut Man sighed.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD9130og2cE]“Hm, that MAY have been a nice turn, I’ll admit,” Camula admitted, “but it iz mine now, vhich means that [u]I[/u] can make MY comeback! I play ze Spell card: Infernalvania!”[/url] As soon as her card hit the Duel Disk, the surrounding area became melodramatic, reminiscent of old vampire flicks, and oddly lame. There was even a large castle looming behind the group with two flashes of lightning.
“That field is so scary that I feel like laughing,” Mann McOldsmobile groaned.
“It SHOULD be scary,” Camula reassured, “because vith it active, I can discard one Zombie-type monster to destroy ALL ze monsters on ze field! Sadly, ze side-effect states zat I am unable to Normal Summon any more monsters, but I’ll get by somehow.”
“But… you still can’t Normal Summon any monsters,” Gut Man said, trying to sound slick.
“But I don’t NEED to Special Summon any more monsters,” Camula disagreed. “My Vampire Bat may become invincible for one turn if I discard one copy of itself from my deck!” A second Vampire Bat appeared on the field next to her first. Then the original one picked up its copy, threw it into his mouth, chewed like a real sailor, and emitted a locomotive-like ‘WOOOT!!’ And it made him STRONG.
“That’s HORRIBLE!!” everybody freaked out!
“Now I shall send a Vampire Lord card from my hand to ze Graveyard to use Infernalvania’s effect!” Camula shouted, as a bishounen vampire man in fancy garb appeared on the field, only to disappear seconds later. THEN THE ROBOT TIGER EXPLODED. “Now, Vampire Bat, give that creepy man a REAL nipping!!” The bat exploded into around 30 copies of itself again, which then swarmed around it!

“WAAAAAAAGH, I… AM… a… woman…” Crowler couldn’t take the nipping! It fell to the ground, covered in really small scratches. (Crowler: 1700 Life Points)
“OHHH~hohohoho,” Camula laughed, placing her wrist against her check and giving off a really irritating evil queen-like signal, “now how do you like ZAT?”
“Ugh… I don’t!” Crowler groaned.
“CROWLEEEEEERRRRRR!!” Cuts Man screamed!
“Are you alright?” Bastion cried!
“Even though you’re clearly a horrible person, I’m showing genuine concern for you now!” Banner gulped!
“No… don’t worry, I can… I can do this!” Crowler assured, standing up, albeit slowly.
“BUT [u]WAIT[/u]!!” Koala Ko Ala ordered, appearing by the crowd, carrying Jaden!
“Koala Ko Ala?!” Banner gasped! “I thought that we told you SPECIFICALLY NOT to come!”
“But I was bringing Jaden!” he revealed, taking Jaden off of his back!
“Hey teach!” Jaden greeted.
“Koala Ko Ala, go home,” Crowler sternly commanded.
“Aw…” Koala Ko Ala left, leaving Jaden.
“Why are YOU here, for that matter?”
“Oh, well, yo, I thought you could use a confidence boost…”
“From my much-hated child rival? No way!”
“…from your adorable son, whom I don’t really think is all that adorable.” Jaden pulled Chazz off of his back, who was sleeping loudly.
“… Mnmh?” Chazz wiggled. “Oh…” He woke up ever-so slightly! “Uh, mum…don’t suck? Mmnmnh…”
[i]My son is here… MY SON!! I can NOT afford to lose here ANYMORE!![/i] This provided Crowler with the strength of a mother, which is proportional to the strength needed to stand up after taking a massive nipping. “NOW I SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE HUMILIATION OF LOSING A CARD GAME IN FRONT OF MY BOY!!”

“Oh ho, so you’re still up?” Camula asked. “I see that you may need another big nipping, after all.”
Crowler drew the single most important card of the entire game. “You may not be saying that in a minute. For now I summon the Ancient Gear Golem in Attack Mode!!” Ancient Gear Golem appeared. (Ancient Gear Golem: 3000 Attack Points)
“…” Camula stared at it.
“…” The audience stared at it. Nobody wanted to ask about how it had just summoned its trump card, so nobody asked Crowler anything.
Finally, out of desperation, Gut Man asked, “How the heck did you just do that?”
“Well, I can offer my Ancient Gear Castle card to act as the Tributes I usually would need to summon a large Ancient Gear monster,” Crowler revealed as its Spell card faded into nothingness. “What kind of idiot didn’t already know that? Now, use Mechanized Melee on that Vampire Bat!”

The giant robot man punched at Vampire Bat, forcing its arm to fly off like a make-shift rocket punch. It made the bat explode into a million scraps of fluffy bat skin, somehow. “Urgh,” Camula winced. (Camula: 1200 Life Points) Sadly, the bat decided to fix itself up somehow, restoring itself back to normal. “Ha, but my Vampire Bat is still invincible until my next turn! Unlike your Golem, which I’m about to kill off! Now may I do so?”
“No.”
“And why is that?”
“Because I’m about to do THAT myself,” Crowler smugly admitted.
“Eh?” Camula gasped. “Vat do you mean?!”
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOpsJYcTak0]“I play the Spell card called Ancient Gear Explosive.”[/url] Crowler held up a card featuring a really crappily-made grenade. “I can tribute one Ancient Gear monster of my choosing in order to deal direct damage to you equal to half of its Attack Points!”
“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!” gasped the entire studio audience!
“We have a studio audience?!???” Bastion gasped!

The giant golem robot simply took out a grenade from behind its back and tossed it gently. It bounced across the ground as it travelled.
[i]How did this happen?![/i] Camula wondered, her thoughts flashing like crazy. [i]What did I miss? How did the duel turn like this so fast? The script CAN’T be wrong!![/i]
“Do you want to know WHY I just won?” Crowler asked. “Well, here’s your answer: this is merely a FAN-FICTION!! Yes, hasn’t it occurred to all of YOU yet? Stop asking ‘wow how did that just happen FTW’!! This s merely a story where the creator has all power over what takes place! GEEEEET OVER IIIIIIIIIIIT!!”
“Oh, so zat’s it, eh…?”

[b]Kablooey[/b]. The grenade detonated, taking the whole of Camula’s body with it. The only thing that was left was a small, smoking crater. “And THAT is how you pull a come-back!” Crowler shouted!
“Y-you just defied all common conventions of this entire se—”
Crowler karate-chopped Bastion in the head. “I said it’s just a story!!”
“I actually just helped determine the results of this entire series right here, didn’t I?” Piggybank guessed.
“Not really, you just killed off a three-parter, yo,” Jaden revealed.
“Cuts cuts cuts! FRIGGIN’ AWESUUUUUUUUM!!” Cuts Man screamed!
“B-but she really just won an impossible duel!” Mann McOldsmobile reminded! “I shall forever be filled with not disgust anymore when I look at her, but a profound respect… or maybe a mixture of the two, but still!!”
“So what do we do from here?” Banner asked.
“Go home?” Jaden suggested.

“LIKE HELL!!!” Camula roared, falling from the air!
“OH CRAP!!” Cuts Man cried! “YOU DIDN’T EXPLODE HER, YOU KNOCKED HER INTO THE SKY!!” Camula fell like a really big heavy thing, aimed at Crowler, holding out her sharply manicured fingernails!
“Those nails look sharp enough to kill!” Gut Man cried! “Run, Crowler!!”
“Eep, yes, of course!” Crowler dashed off to the left, allowing Camula to smash her face into the ground.
“OW!! MY BEAUTIFUL VAMPIRE FACE!! YOU SHALL NOT GET OFF EASY!!” Camula rose to her feet unsteadily and straightened her back.
“Dang, yo, Mann McOldsmobile!!” Jaden cried! “Beat her into a pulp!”
“B-but mama told me never to strike a woman!”
“Dang you, Ms. McOldsmobile!! RUN, CROWLER, RUN!!”

“I don’t care if you tink I am a vampire or not,” Camula sighed, “I vill still cut your jugular vein, forcing your blood to fill up your troat, forcing you to drown on your own putrid juices!”
“Uh, um, why isn’t anybody helping me get away from this crazy Shadow Rider?!” Crowler asked.
“I dunno,” Banner shrugged.
“Maybe because you don’t treat us well OR with respect,” Koala Ko Ala thought aloud.
“Oh wait, I’m pretty tough,” Piggybank remembered. She seemingly teleported into Camula’s face and punched… only for her attack to be intercepted!
“Oh, so you tink you can kill off a single vampiress vith your own puny prowess?” Camula asked, pupils flashing golden.
“H-huh? How did you—” She was thrown into the lake with enough force to knock all of the wet stuff out of it.
“Piggybank!!” Bastion called! “Are you okay?!”
“Uh, I broke a vertebrae, but it’ll be fine in the morning.”
“Okay! That’s good!” Camula appeared next to him.
“Not for you!” Camula pushed his head hard enough to press his face into the dirt AND make an imprint.
“This seriously isn’t good…” Jaden worried. “Mann! Did your mama tell you not to fight VAMPIRE ladies?”
“Hm? Oh yeah, I remember now!” Mann McOldsmobile remembered. [i]‘Remember,’ Ms McOldsmobile said, ‘if you’re EVER attacked by a crazy-ass psychotic vampire lady threatening to kill your best friends, punch her face off.’[/i] “I WILL PUNCH YOUR FACE OOOOOOOOFF!!” Mann McOldsmobile threatened, rushing into battle!!
“[i]Ooh~[/i]” Camula sighed, shooting Mann McOldsmobile a hurt, feminine look.
“AAAARRGH, SHE’S STILL A WOMAAAAAN!!” Mann McOldsmobile screamed, leaping into the forest and hitting a tree out of sheer stupidity.
“MANN!!” cried Cuts Man and Gut Man.

“And now, who iz next before I kill ze Crowler man?” Camula challenged. Banner and Koala Ko Ala turned around and ran.
“Aw man take me wit’ ‘choo!!” screamed Jaden, still injured and unable to run for some reason.
“NOT A MAN!!” Crowler cried.
“Vell, to me you look MUCH like a transvestite,” Camula chuckled, chucking Jaden far away.
“YOOOOOOOOOooooooo….” Then he flew back over the horizon and into the Obelisk Dorm.
“And so, I suppose I vill now just dispose of you,” Camula chuckled. “I SHALL NEVER ACCEPT THE DISGRACE OF DEFEAT!! YOUR LIFE IZ NOW FORFIET!!”
“GAAAAAAAH!!” Crowler shrieked!
“MIZ CROWLEEEEEEERRRR!!” Cuts Man and Gut Man wailed, apparently unable to help in any way.

“CHAZZISAWESOMEENERGYBLAST!!” Chazz shouted, waking up suddenly!
“Gyaaarg!!” Camula shrieked, getting struck in the back by a simple laser. “Who DARES?!”
“ME!” Chazz yelled! “WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU JUST TRIED TO PLAY A CARD GAME, BET YOUR OPPONENT’S SOUL ON IT, THEN GOT MAD ABOUT LOSING, GOING ON A TEMPER TANTRUM AND KILLING EVERYBODY AROUND YOU!! WHAT KIND OF BABY DOES THAT?!?!?!”
“Watch your mouth, little boy!!” Camula shrieked, leaping at Chazz!
“CHAZZISAWESOMEENERGYBLAST!!” Chazz shouted, blasting Camula again!
“Ugh… GRAAAAAAAAAH!!” She continued to stomp toward Chazz as he relentlessly fired off blast after blast of energy. Finally, after much intense effort, she grasped Chazz’s head really really hard.
“OWOWOWOWOWOOOOOWW!!” Chazz yelped! “Get your whorish hands OFFA me!!”
“Vhy don’t I just SQUEESH your head instead?” Camula challenged.

“GET. YOUR. HANDS. OFF. MY! BOY!!” Crowler ordered!
“Make me,” Camula said, sticking her tongue out playfully.
“CROWLEEEEEER [b]PAW-NCH[/b]!!” Crowler’s fist apparently teleported into Camula’s face with enough force to knock off her face. Her skull now humiliatingly showing, she died. Of embarrassment.
“M-mum!” Chazz cried! “You’d punch an evil person’s face off… for ME?”
“Well yes, of course!”Crowler stated. “You are my son, and as such, I have to take care of you, no matter WHO tries to gut you or burn you or push you into the pool.”
“Hey look I found a thing cuts cuts cuts!” Cuts Man said.
“Oh goodie, is it money?!” Crowler gasped, running over.
“Um, no,” Gut Man disagreed, “but we DID find this cool thing.” He held up a weird golden pendant with the EYE OF WDJAT!! on it.
“It’s ugly. Throw it out.”
“But look!” Cuts Man pressured, staring at it intently. A cool scanning effect came from his eyes, which covered the item.
“[i]Shadow Pendant,[/i]” a cool feminine robot voice narrated from within Cuts Man’s head, “[i]quote, one of the seven shadow items. The Shadow Items are held by the Seven Stars, or their more popular nickname, Shadow Riders, and give them evil powers. The Shadow Pendant, held by Camula of the Seven Stars, allows the wearer to become a vampire.[/i]”
“How the hell did you know all that?” Chazz asked, surprised.
“[i]Unquote, Wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_Pendant,[/i]” Cuts Man’s systems concluded.
“It’s ugly and evil.” Crowler chucked it into the lake… or the crater that used to hold all the lake’s water.

“Ow!” Piggybank called out from within its depths.
“What?” Crowler asked.
“The water all came out when I got thrown in, remember? And I still got a broken vertebrae!”
“Oh, well then.” Crowler crouched down to Bastion, whose head was still stuck in the ground. “Tell Janitorboy Ikkaku to take care of refilling the lake, would you?”
“I’- st-c- -n th- d-rt, I ca-‘t m-ve,” Bastion answered, muffled by the dirt.
“Alright then, Chazz, let’s go now, job well done.”
“Yes, mum.” And so the two guys left. Gut Man and Cuts Man were left there, staring at each other.
“Wanna go get Mann?”
“Sure.” They both walked over to Mann McOldsmobile and began pulling him face-first back to the Slifer Red dorms.

Janitorboy Ikkaku suddenly woke in the middle of the night and threw up from a sudden burst of stress.

CURRENT FILLER EPISODES LEFT: 2.
[/spoiler][spoiler=Cuts Man][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/wqx8cm.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gut Man][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2my43gz.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Woah! I just realized something!

 

Ever since I posted the first part of that episode, FORTY-TWO people viewed it. FORTY-TWO!! I counted. So why doesn't anybody say anything! I NEED CRITICISM!! I've said this several times in the past, and yet nobody really cares! Also, doesn't ANYBODY have any ideas of cool songs for me to use anywhere? I KNOW that I'm missing out on some really great songs out there. Can you lend me a hand and tell me what kinds of cool anime-based (or video game) songs there are in the world?!

 

Also, nobody's figured out the real thing behind the Duel Island arc: IT'S ABOUT US. AS A WHOLE COMMUNITY.

 

Just look at it all, it was pretty obvious. The opposing kids all used cards based upon popular media and stuff. And the prize was a stupid overpowered Yugi card. Who caught that? *Two hands go up*

 

And onto the characters themselves! Zazz and Misa Wabastion seemed to be like those friendly people we see all the time and see as friendly, though we don't even know them. We may THINK we're friends, but if one of us dropped off the face of the earth, we'd care for... a few days, then get over it.

 

Pyrus and Alex are those who are, in reality, weak. But on the internet, they can make a new personality for themselves, making themselves seem bigger and braver than they really are. And yet, they were both still weak.

 

Huffy was the one who was filler.

 

And then Yuki. Yuki is basically anybody on the internet who has their own fetish, and by fetish, I mean really bad. They have some perverse lust for watching horribly disgusting things, like (for example) necrophilia, crophilia, and those weird people who really like feet (no offense). Isn't she really creepy? So is your neighbor and your schoolbuddies.

 

So sleep tight, kids. Oh yeah, and I updated the latest chapter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, everybody, the next episode'll come in tomorrow or so, but I need halp with an important duel to come in the near-future!!

 

I need a duel between a Gladiator Beasts deck and an Exodia deck, lasting around six turns (for each player) in length. I also need the Gladiator Beasts to win, and the duel will be used before the end of the first season. If anybody wants to really help with this thing, it would be appreciated if you sent anything relating to this duel in a PM, and I will give you credit for your help. I'll probably change one or two small details and such, but what I really need is a good, INTENSE CARD GAME!!

 

So, um, yeah, thanks for your time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Due to the roaring success of episode 9, I'm doing this again.

 

[spoiler=Episode 38: Fear Factor: A Special Crossover][spoiler=Part One][align=center]A REVOLUTIONARY NEW CHAPTER BY WEATHER REPORT

 

AN EPISODE NOBODY WILL EVER FORGET

 

YU-GI-OH! GX! THE FAN FIC

 

EPISODE 38: FEAR FACTOR

 

THEME MUSIC: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkLIgGkyoGs]

 

A TENGEN-TOPPA GURREN LAGANN AND YU-GI-OH CROSSOVER OF ACTING PROPORTIONS[/align]

 

A boy was standing within a void of darkness, wearing a kickass blue coat with a flame pattern and skull on the back. He pulled his red goggles over his eyes and got angry-looking. “Grrr,” he growled, “I summon Lagann!!” He slapped a monster card onto his regular-looking Duel Disk, summoning a cool red head-shaped robot. (Lagann: 1500 Attack Points) “Go! Destroy him with Lagann Impact!!” The robot leaped into the air and turned its own lower body into a drill. Then it came back down upon an evil robed figure of shadiness! Lagann went right through his body. But there was nothing within the robes!!?! “What the?!”

“Hmhmhmhmhm,” the figure laughed with a deep, manly voice of evil, “you have much to learn, Simon.” The way he pronounced it, it SOUNDED like ‘She-moan’, but it was really spelled like Simon. The robes mystically began spiraling around Lagann and consuming it!

“No!” Simon cried! “What’s happening?!” The robes grew and twisted around until they took the shape of an awesome black robot man!

“LAZENGAN!” the voice roared! “DESTROY HIM!!” The robot held out its hands and fired off neat, thin, vine-like drills at Simon, which cut right through his stomach, arms and hip.

No, I… I lost?! Simon thought, unbelieving. (Simon: 0 Life Points, Game Over)

 

“SIMON!!” cried a friend. The boy turned his gaze, and saw a rather plain, fore-headed boy, along with a cute poofy-haired girl with weird, flower-shaped pupils. They were both being strangled by curvy drills that had grown from the ground! “Nnngh… ung…”

“Simon, help us!” the girl begged.

“ROSSIU! NIA!!” Simon screamed! Suddenly he couldn’t breathe, and everything began to get fuzzy-looking, his legs stopped functioning, and he fell to the ground. Lazengan’s drills receded.

“Hmph, pathetic like the rest,” spat a large, muscular man, standing over him in the evil robes. “How you got to become a key guardian is a mystery to me…” The man lifted his leg and stomped on Simon’s head, crushing it like an egg.[/i]

 

“See-moon… See-moon, wake up! OI, GET UP, SEE-MOON!!” shouted somebody into the poor kid’s ear.

“WWAAAAAAAAAAGH!!” Simon screamed, falling off of a small rocky island into a giant hot spring, wearing nothing but a towel (girls, act accordingly. You too, homo/bisexuals, you’ve all earned it) “BLUBBLUBBLUB…” He stuck his head out of the water and breathed heavily.

“Woah, you okay, See-moon?” the guy asked him, towering above him with his height, blue hair and abs of steel.

“Kamina, we’ve already gone over this, I’m SHE-MOAN, not SEE-MOON,” Simon sighed.

“Oh, sorry, Shimal.”

 

[align=center]SECOND THEME SONG: [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgz_SJdxVkg]

NO, I HAVE NOT WATCHED THAT SHOW OR PLAYED THAT GAME, NOR DO I WANT TO.

 

STARRING (in order of appearance):

[spoiler=Simon Thedigger as Jaden Yuki]Simon_(Gurren_Lagann).png

 

[spoiler=Lordgenome Teppelin as himself]250px-G-L_-_Lord_Genome.jpg

 

[spoiler=Rossiu Adai as Koala Ko Ala]rossiu_adai_1867.jpg

 

[spoiler=Nia Teppelin as A Female Character]pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQ9pM74q297Fg0LMy3fGoXqwAAAArvzonl2TLerUYEiiEzDokV

 

[spoiler=Kittan Bachika as Chazz Princeton]kittan2.png

 

[spoiler=Boota as Winged Kuriboh]Boota.jpg

 

[spoiler=Thymilph the Crasher as Gorilla Beastman]thymilph1.png

 

[spoiler=Guame the Steady as Armadillo Beastman]guame.gif

 

[spoiler=Adiane the Elegant as Oneeyedscorpionlady Beastman]adiane1.png

 

[spoiler=Cytomander the Swift as Effeminatemanbird Beastman]cytomander1.png

 

[spoiler=Viral Viralson as Viral]488_2.jpg

 

[spoiler=Kiyoh Littner as lady #1]kiyoh_bachika_1990.jpg

 

[spoiler=Kinon Bachika as lady #2]6778.jpg

 

[spoiler=Kiyal Bachika as lady #3]kiyal2.png

 

 

[spoiler=AND… Kamina Kamino as Syrus Truesdale]Kamina.jpg

 

Special guest appearance by Lazengan

 

Special thanks to

Raspberyl and the Giant Robot Association of Asia[/align]

 

“Y’know, Shimal, that water’s only three feet-deep,” Kamina assured. “You can stand up, like me!”

“I’m fine like this,” Simon assured.

“DAMN, Shamal,”

“Not Shamal!” Simon interrupted.

“What kinda Jaden ARE you?! I’m playing Syrus, that weirdo kid who’s always scared of stuff, and look at me! I’m stealing the show right out from under your nose RIGHT NOW!!”

“Wait, YOU’RE Syrus?” Simon gasped. “How could YOU be Syrus?”

“Because I’m the right-hand man, Suki!”

“Not Suki, Kamina!”

“But don’t you see? I need to be always at the ready, by your side, to support you at any moment!! So naturally, since I couldn’t be Jaden, since you’re already Jaden, I HAD to be Syrus!!” Kamina explained loudly!

 

“So… what’s Rossiu doing if he isn’t Syrus?”

“Ah, he’s over there,” Kamina said, pointing to Rossiu, who was laying his head on the wall.

“Why am I Koala Ko Ala?” he whispered to himself, depressed over it. “What did I do to deserve being Koala Ko Ala? Was I rude? Was I mean to anybody? Why won’t anybody tell me…”

“I… I’ll leave him alone,” Simon decided. “So, um, should we be… reading the script or… something?”

“Alright then,” Kamina shrugged, pulling out two copies of the script. “AND I SWEAR ON MY PRIDE AS A MAN,” he yelled, handing Simon the second copy, “I SHALL BE THE BEST SYRUS I CAN BE!!” The words ‘MANLY PRIDE’ appeared behind him in a blaze of glory.

 

“Alright, then…” Simon turned a page. “Eh, here we are… Say, Syrus.”

“YEAH, JADEN, WHAT’S UP?” Kamina yelled.

“Hey hey hey,” Simon whined.

“Oi, what’s up?”

“You’re too loud!”

“I’m putting a MAN’S emotion into it!” he promised. “So… oh yeah, YEAH JADEN WHAT’S UP?!”

“Um, I’m having a lot of fun in the… hot spring.”

“Ah, Soupy,” Kamina groaned, wiping his forehead.

“Not Soupy, Kamina, She-Moan!” Simon stressed.

“Whatever, whatever, but you aren’t reading it right!” Kamina complained.

“What’s wrong with my reading?”

“You’re just READING the words, not FEELING them!”

“W-well, at least I’m not SCREAMING every line!” Simon growled.

“Not screaming, feeling, FEELING! LET EACH WORD CARRY ON YOUR WILL TO THE STARS IN SPACE!!”

“That doesn’t even make sense.” Simon turned the page. “Oh, your line.”

 

“Hm… ah. Here we are… JADEN, I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE HEADED FOR SOME TROUBLE!! Okay, what the hell is up with this Syrus kid?”

“Didn’t you know that he was depressed? And stupid?”

“Hell, all I knew was that I was BORN to play this role! But I can’t PLAY this role if I’m stuck with some stupid-ass crybaby wailing!” Kamina threw his script into the water.

“THE SCRIPT!!”

“Ah, I don’t need no stupid-ass crybaby script! The REAL script is in your SOUL, Stimpy!”

“Not Stimpy! She-Moan!”

“Now, to re-say that line… JADEEEEEEN!! LOOK OUT, A STORM’S A-BREWIN’!!” Kamina preached.

“… Kamina, that was horrible.”

“YOUR LINE, SALLY, YOUR LINE!!”

“Oh!” Simon looked at his script again. “… Wh… what KINDA trouble, Sy? Syrus? Wait… Sy? Is that right?”

“WELL, JADEN…” Kamina began. He looked over Simon’s shoulder. “’Ey, Sal, lemme look at the script a bit.”

“Ew! No! You threw away your script!” Simon reminded.

“Well, I HAD to! It had the stench of FAILure. But I still need to look at the lines, Scoopy! I can’t BUILD OFF of somethin’ if there’s nothing to BUILD OFF OF, see?”

“No. No I don’t.”

“Just a sec.” Kamina tore the script from Simon’s hands, taking apart several pages of hard-written, intelligent lines.

“GAH!! THE SCRIPT!!”

“It’s fine it’s fine it’s fine,” Kamina repeated. “Now, let’s see here… A-HA!! OH sheet, JADEN, LOOK OUT!!”

“Woah! You can’t say THAT on THIS show!!”

“I can’t according to the script!” Kamina reminded. “Now, uh, next line! Is for… Ko Ala?”

“That’s Rossiu!” Simon recognized. “Hey Rossiu! Say your line!”

“Mnmnmnmmnmmmnmn…” Rossiu mumbled to himself, dejected and alone.

“….. Rossiu, hey!”

“No, Shoe Man,” Kamina said, placing his hand on Simon’s shoulder, “y’gotta catch a guy like HIM’s attention like this! YO, CATCH!!” Kamina threw what was left of the script at Rossiu. It missed by two feet, making a nice splash. Rossiu didn’t seem to notice.

 

“… O…kay then,” Kamina shrugged, “let’s adventure!!”

“… Agreed.” The two manly men walked away from Rossiu to find something to do. They trudged through the warm surf… until they spied some sort of grapey hippo. “… What… the hell… is—”

“WHERE WERE YOU HIDING THAT?!”

“A MAN HAS NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS!!” Kamina stabbed the spear at the grapehippo, killing it. Then he forcefully ripped off a large, luscious grape. “OMNOMNOM!!” Kamina ate. “Eh, it doesn’t taste much like grape,” Kamina groaned, wiping the bloody grape guts from his mouth.

“Why does that hippo have blood-filled grapes on it, either?!” Simon asked. “Well, I’m in no position to be wondering about things, since I AM playing Jaden, heh heh.”

 

“YOYOYOYOYOOOOO!!” somebody roared, jumping out from under the grapehippo with some intense yellow hair! “WHAT THE HELL’DYA DO TA’ MY GRAPEHIPPO?!”

“Woah!” Kamina said, stepping away.

“Is that… KITTAN?!” Simon asked.

“Yeah, it’s me, what about it?” Kittan asked rudely.

“I just didn’t expect you to… where the hell did you find that hippo?”

“I dunno, I just…got it. I like how the grapes taste.”

“Well, alright then,” Simon accepted.

“Ahaha,” Kamina teased, “so what? Was THAT the biggest thing you could catch?”

“YOU SAYIN’ I’M WEAK?!” Kittan raged.

“Nah, I’m only sayin’ that a REAL man would use THAT nasty-tastin’ grapehippo to lure a BIGGER monster, so then I could catch THAT and eat dinosaur for supper, heh.” Kittan glared at him.

 

Suddenly, something weird happened! Simon’s towel began shaking wildly, and Boota the molepig with sunglasses jumped out from Simon’s… area! “WHAT THE HECK?!” everybody screamed.

“WHY WERE YOU THERE?!” Simon gasped!

“Well, judging by some of the places he’s been found, it’s not all THAT surprising,” Kittan shrugged.

“Bobooyabobubbubu!!” Boota said in his molepig language. He leaped away onto a few rocks, then turned around and stared at the guys.

“I… I think he wants us to follow him.”

“Well of course! Why ELSE would he choose this moment to leap from your crotch?” Kamina rushed, pushing everyone forward.

“EY EY EY!! NO SHOVIN’!!” And at a certain point in the water, the three guys fell down like a man falling down a hole in the water.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

“A REAL MAN NEVER SCREEEEEEEEEAAAMS!!” Kamina screeched.

 

They all landed in a weird greenish cave in their normal clothing. “Huh?” Simon noticed. “Blue coat? Brown shorts? Shoes that I wear a lot? Why?!”

“RED coat? Brown LONG pants? NO shoes? Big-ass awesome shades?!” Kamina called out.

“Some cool black clothes?” Kittan said. “What? Weren’t we all wearing towels two seconds ago?”

“Tan cloak…” Rossiu sighed. “… Tan shirt… tan pants… I’m too disappointed to ask…” Rossiu, the poor kid, fell over onto his side and just laid there. Boota fell from above and bounced off of his hair thingamabobber.

“BOOBUYU!!” Boota said.

“What happened over there?”

“I don’t know, let’s ask.” Some people from an indeterminate direction began approaching the guys!

“Watch out men,” Kittan warned, “there’re people comin’, and we don’t know if they’re good or not. Be careful.”

“Be careful… and watch as a REAL MAN defends you! No offense, Sudan.”

“Simon, Kamina! Oh my gosh, what’s up with you?!”

 

The footsteps came closer… and closer… and cloooooooooseeeeeeeer… and then a bunch of humanoid animals turned a corridor and walked up to them. “… Who are you guys?” Simon sheepishly asked.

“Look, Supushan! That one’s part gorilla!” Kamina chuckled. The one that looked like a gorilla looked sad and walked away.

“Hey, you just hurt Thymilph’s feelings!” shouted a grumpy armadillo. “WE’LL GET YOU FOR THIS!!” The other guys who were standing around all retreated down a passageway.

“AFTER HIIIIIIIIM!!” Kamina shouted, leading the charge down the cave-like area! Kittan, Boota and Simon followed up behind him. They ran down the cave world for a couple of dozen feet, all the way up to a wide-open grassy place, despite there being no real sunlight. A bunch of humanimals were staring at those four guys as if THEY were the weird ones! Hee hee!

“YO!! WHAT’S UP WITH YOU GUYS?!” Kamina ordered. “WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO ANIMAL-LIKE?!”

“Also how do we get home?” Simon added.

“Bubooyu!” Boota concluded.

“Hey, you sh-shut up, humans!!” an angry-looking lady with a scorpion tail and eyepatch super-combo yelled. “…And molepig. You’re in OUR realm now, so WE ask YOU the questions!!”

“HEY, I AIN’T ANSWERIN’ ANY O’ HIS QUESTIONS, LADY!!” Kamina said, pointing to the effeminate manbird in the corner.

“Aboo-hoo-hoo,” he sniveled, fleeing the scene.

 

“Hey, who’re you people?” the man asked. He stepped out from the shade, revealing himself to be…!! Some guy with shark teeth, cat-like hands and blonde hair. He was surrounded by women, who were all practically clinging to his body.

“Viral-sama,” lady #1 asked, “who ARE they?”

“LISTEN UP AN’ LISTEN GOOD ‘CUZ I’M ONLY SAYIN’ THIS ONCE!!” Kamina roared, pointing one finger up toward the heavens. “MY NAME IS THE GREAT AND MIGHTY LORD KAMINA!! THE ONE WHOSE NAME QUIETS SMALL CHILDREN AND MAKES BEAUTEOUS WOMEN FALL OUT FROM THE HEAT!! AND WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, DRAGGING US HERE LIKE THIS?!”

Woah, that guy has a huge stage presence!! Viral gulped. “U-um—”

“Oh yeah and that’s Kittan and Bratwurst.”

“Not Bratwurst, Kamina!! SHE!! MOAN!!”

“Why can’t you introduce US like that, eh buddy?” Kittan asked, irritated.

“Introduce yerself, ya foo’!”

 

“Viral-sama,” lady #2 sighed, “why don’t you introduce yourself?”

“Good idea, lady #2.”

“My name is Kinon.”

“lady #3, please tell her to shut up.”

“Shut up!” lady #3 shouted, slapping her in the head.

“HEY, YOU STUPID MAN-APES!!” Viral yelled, catching the heroes’ attention.

“Isn’t that him?” Simon asked, pointing to Thymilph.

“HEY! I’m an APE-MAN, not a man-APE!!” Thymilph reminded.

“STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT!!” Viral cried, shaking with anger, which kinda made the ladies uncomfortable.

“Stop shaking, Viral-sama!” Raspberyl whined.

“Eh? Raspberyl?!”

“Oh, well… I had to make a cameo SOMEHOW,” Raspberyl reasoned, “even if I DO have to look like a whore.” Then she ran away.

“NO, RASPBERYL, WAIT!!” Simon cried. “I’LL MISS YOOOOOOU! Oh well, she’ll be back. So, um, Mr… Viral-sama, I understand?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, what do you want from me?”

“That’s what I wanna ask YOU,” Viral growled. “You three bozos were the ones who came to US.”

“WHAT?!” Kittan burst! “Why the heck would WE wanna come HERE?!” But Kamina lightly pushed him back.

“Naw, Kittan, we don’t have time to waste on THIS kid.”

“KID?!”

“Yeah, lil’ shark-mouthed kitty-handed furry boy!” Kamina chuckled.

“Kamina, don’t do that! You’ll make ‘im mad!” Simon complained.

“What can HE do to US, kid?” Kamina said.

“AAAAAAAAHH!!” lady #3 screamed, flying into Kamina’s face.

“OW!! WHY’RE YOU THROWING YOUR WHORES AT ME?!”

“They AREN’T whores!” Viral shouted! “They’re special!” He grabbed at the sword scabbard, held on lady #1’s waist. “If you say one more thing about them, I’m gonna cut yer throat.”

 

Kamina got that ‘I gots an idear’ look on his face. “Kamina, what’re you thinking about…?”

“Well, then, if you’re TRULY a man…”

“WELL I GET MORE P***Y THAN YOU!!”

“That’s nice, but I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!!” Kamina challenged!

“Kamina, catch!!” Kittan said, tossing Kamina his famous four-foot long nodachi blade sword katana! Kamina grabbed it by the two-handed hilt and waved his new sword-hand from the catching motion, flinging the scabbard away in an unimportant direction. Then he pointed the sword at Viral’s face!

“Oh yeah?” Viral pulled HIS weapons out from HIS scabbard, which were, appropriately, two meat-cleavers.

“Those don’t fit into a sword scabbard,” Simon gulped.

“So come at me, bud!” Viral challenged!

“Oh, you’re so kewl when you threaten others like that, Viral-sama!” lady #2 squee-d.

“SO!!” Kamina said loudly. “I, KAMINA, CHALLENGE YOU, SHARKY CATBOY, TO… a trading card game.”

 

Viral blinked and sniffled a bit. “You… actually… challenging me to a… a… YER’ AN IDJIT!!” Viral leaped at Kamina, as his two remaining ladyfriends dangled from his arms!

“Actually, now seeing as you’re a man and all, you have to accept my challenge, because NO MAN ever disrespects a challenge,” Kamina reasoned, flashing a cheeky smile. Viral immediately stopped flying at him and landed on his face.

“Ow,” lady #2 cried.

“Damn you, human,” Viral spat. He pulled a Duel Disk out from lady #1’s hair and strapped it to his arm, whilst picking up lady #3, dusting her off, and placing her on his arm again.

“Thanks, Viral-sama!” she gleefully thanked.

“OKAY!! LET’S GOOOOOOO!!” Kamina shouted fantastically! “… Sully, pass me your cards.”

“She-Moan, not Sully, Kamina! What about YOUR cards?” Simon asked.

“What kinda self-respecting grown man would run around carrying trading cards wherever he goes?” Kittan asked, bringing up a great point.

“Stop making fun of me!!” Viral complained.

“Here, catch, bro!” Simon called, tossing his soul-brother his Duel Disk, which he was carrying in some sort of random place!! Kamina caught it with one hand and strapped it onto his left arm. And THIS way, we get to fight without gettin’ Simon in danger of getting cut up! Kittan noticed. So you DID think this through… for once… “KAMINA, RIP ‘IM A NEW ONE!!” Kittan supported!

“SHUT UP, KITTAN!! I DON’T NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!”

“…” Kittan shot Kamina an ugly look.

“Oh, and good luck, Kamina,” Simon said.

“Thanks Bobby.”

“Now you stooges, I hope that you’ll pay me your respect after I beat you!!” Viral laughed! (Kamina: 4000 Life Points, Viral: 4000 Life Points)

 

lady #2 handed Viral his cards. “Thanks, #2. Now, I summon Enki!!”

[spoiler=ENKI: 1900 ATTACK POINTS]

E024.jpg

 

An awesome grey robot with a second face on its chest appeared, holding two katana! “Hmph, beat that.”

“GURREN!!” Kamina shouted.

[spoiler=GURREN: 2100 ATTACK POINTS, SIX STARS] TYKA02375_khs.jpg

 

A big red robot with a face on its chest appeared, wearing fancy sunglasses. “W-woah, buddy,” Viral gasped, “Y’gotta tribute a monster to summon THAT guy!”

“MEN DON’T PLAY BY THE RULES;” Kamina proclaimed, “THEY MAKE UP THE RULES AS THEY GO!!” Gurren punched Enki, destroying it. (Viral: 3700 Life Points)

“U-uh, Viral-sama,” lady #2 asked, “are you doing okay?”

 

This isn’t good, Viral realized, nose becoming runny. If I lose to this nutjob, I’ll probably lose my ladies’ respect! I gotta… I gotta do what HE’S doin’! WHO NEEDS RULES AGAINST A CHEATER?! “I SUMMON ENKIDU!!”

[spoiler=ENKIDU: 2400 ATTACK POINTS] revoltech064.jpg

 

A bigger grey robot appeared, substituting the previous first head for a large cutting tool.

“Looks like SOMEBODY finally grew a pair!” Kamina snickered.

“SHUT UP!! KILL HIM!!” Viral commanded! Enkidu threw his cutter, slicing through Gurren like something easily sliced. (Kamina: 3700 Life Points) “How’s THAT for a monster, eh?”

“Psshaw, that’s nothing. I summon Gurren Lagann!!” An awesome combination of Lagann and Gurren appeared, covered in amazingly fashionable battle armor!

[spoiler=GURREN LAGANN: 3000 ATTACK POINTS]

enki_enkidudu.jpg

 

“NOW, GIGA DRILL MAXIMUM THAT SUCKER!!” Gurrren Lagann sprouted randomly-placed drills all over its body and spun them with enough force to suck in Enkidu and tear it to pieces!! One of its arms flew at Viral and smacked him in the face.

“Gwah!” he cried! “That hurt, bastard!!” (Viral: 3100 Life Points)

“C’mon, Viral-sama! Show him who’s boss!” lady #3 supported, shaking Viral around.

“W-woah, ladies, hold still.” Viral looked at his hand. “Eh, I summon ENKIDUDU!!” [spoiler=ENKIDUDU: 3100 ATTACK POINTS] 3172555208_4460863134_m.jpg

 

A FOUR-armed grey robot appeared with FOUR swords!! (Enkidudu: 3100 Attack Points)

“Woah! That thing looks bad-ass!” Kittan complimented!

“Not really,” Simon complimented.

 

“Now, slice him to ribbons!!” Viral screamed! “KIIIIIIILL HIIIIIIIM!!” Enkidudu ran up to Gurren Lagann and began swinging his swords like crazy!! The red robot fell to pieces. (Kamina: 3600 Life Points) “Ha! That one was the one only the English anime was named after!” Viral laughed! “You’ve LOST!!”

“NO!!” Kamina announced! “A man NEVER truly loses unless he is all out of Life Points!!”

“He’s right!!” Simon exclaimed!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH…” Kamina smashed a card onto the Duel Disk with enough force to crack one of the card spaces! “I SUMMON TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!!” The earth began to shake. A large area of the room was shattered as a ginormous red dragon-armored robot entered, leaking all sorts of greenish flame-like energy from its body!

[spoiler=TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN: 5000 ATTACK POINTS]TengenToppaGurren-LagannMECH.jpg

 

“What?!” Viral gasped! “I REALLY SHOULDV’E LOOKED AT THE ORIGINAL SHOW!! Or at least seen the last 13 episodes.”

“Attack Enkidudu!!” Kamina commanded! His massive mech squished Enkidudu with his finger. (Viral: 2200 Life Points)

“Viral-sama, I know you can beat him!” Raspberyl shouted from somewhere.

“Eh… um… I summon… Enkidududu?” A six-armed Enkidudu appeared. (Enkidududu: 3500 Attack Points)

“SQUISH!!” It was squished. (Viral: 700 Life Points)

“… Enkidudududu?” An eight-armed Enkidududu appeared. (Enkidudududu: 4000 Attack Points)

“SQUISH!!” It was squished. (Viral: 0 Life Points)

“… Well this sucks.”

“SQUISH!!” Viral was squished; thankfully the ladies jumped out of the way beforehand. (GAME OVER)

 

The dangerous hologram suddenly faded out of existence, and Viral was left on the ground, squished to a pulp. “… I… lost… ow…” He let his face fall onto the dirt with a puff.

“Bye, Viral-sama!” the three ladies said, bidding him farewell and jumping into a portal. “Bye, Kittan!”

“See ya, sisters!” Kittan waved back at them. “DAMN, Kamina, that was the most exciting duel I’ve ever seen! Mostly since I have no care for the rules or how the game’s played.”

“Yeah, you were awesome out there, bro!” Simon chimed in.

“Eh, I guess,” Kamina shrugged. Then he walked up to Viral, picked him up, and dusted him off a bit, then dabbed at him with a Wet One™. “So, how do we get out of this place?” He gave him a manly pat on the shoulder.

“Aheheheh,” Viral laughed, “I can’t tell you, I won’t let you leave.”

“Uh, Kamina, didn’t Kittan’s sisters leap out the portal?” Simon reminded.

“Quiet Silvianna, the big dogs’re talkin’. Now what’re you talkin’ ‘bout, Viral?”

“SHE-MOAN!!”

“I’m sorry humans, but it’s my orders.”

“HEY HEY HEY, WHADDA YA TALKIN’ ABOUT?!” Kittan yelled, grabbing Viral by the throat and bunching him repeatedly.

“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!” Viral cried! “STOP STOP STOP!! I’ll tell you already!” Kittan let go of him and knuckle-touched Kamina. “All you need to do to leave this place… is to defeat my master, Lordgenome.”

 

“So you lost that fast, Viral?”

“WHA?!” The group stared at something behind Simon.

“Who’s behind me?” Simon asked sheepishly.

“Simon, turn your head,” Kittan hinted, pointing behind him.

“O…okay…” Simon turned his head. Behind him was a massively muscular man letting off an extreme aura of seriousness. His skin was well-toned and his moustache-beard combo was well-groomed. “You…” He killed me in my dream!! Simon realized! Wh-what’s he doing HERE?!

 

“She-moan, I take it?” the man asked condescendingly.

“Yes,” Simon replied.

“I have brought you and your acquaintances here to duel me,” Lordgenome revealed!

“Bubooyobubuya?!” Boota gasped!

“’EY, WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THAT, JERK?!” Kittan growled.

“If you can defeat me, I will tell you why I’ve done this to you all, and I will let you leave,” Lordgenome explained.

“Well then, why don’t I just beat you here?” Kamina asked, leaping at him! He readied his fist, aaaaaaaand… got slugged in the face, pushing him back to where he’d just jumped from, squirting a dangerous amount of blood everywhere. “Oh wow, somebody’s got a manly right hook!”

“Fools, I did not come to face you,” Lordgenome clarified.

“Well then,” Kamina began, looking at Kamina.

“I guess that we’ll…”

“BOTH CHALLENGE YOU TO A—”

“I challenge Simon to a duel,” Lordgenome quickly challenged.

“D’aw,” Kittan whined.

“Sorry Jack, can’t help ya’ here,” Kamina sighed.

“What?!” Simon cried! “Why not?!”

“Because when a man is challenged by another man, or woman… no no no, let me start over again… WHEN A MAN OR A WOMAN IS CHALLENGED BY ANOTHER MAN OR WOMAN, THEY SHOW HOW MUCH OF A REAL MAN OR WOMAN THEY TRULY ARE BY TAKING THAT CHALLENGE BY THE HORNS AND KICKING IT IN THE ASS!! And now, you, Sadie, must listen to that freakishly-huge man and HUMILIATE HIM AT HIS OWN GAME!!”

“Okay,” Simon shrugged. “U-uh, um, Mr. Genome…”

“It’s Lordgenome,” Lordgenome said, “It’s not really just Genome, the Lord and Genome parts are both combined into one name.”

“Oh. Well, I accept your challenge.”

 

 

 

[spoiler=Part Two]Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! The Fan Fic

Episode 38: Fear Factor

Part Two

 

“I’m not Syrus, Kamina, YOU’RE Syrus!”

“No I’m not, I’m Kamina!”

“Slug that guy’s smug face fer’ me!” Kittan shouted! “Especially while I’m napping, since this game’s boring.”

“Ditto!” Kamina added!

“A-alright, guys,” Simon stuttered, shuffling up and inserting his deck into its rightful spot. Lordgenome leaped back several paces, then stomped on the ground. With the power of his own will, all the parts of a Duel Disk apparently came out of thin air, along with forty cards, which all assembled themselves perfectly.

“THAT’S SO COOL!!” Kamina cried! “What I mean to say is, SIMIAN!! YOU CAN DO IT!! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!”

“Eh, me too,” Kittan assured, lying against the wall and looking dreary.

Kamina believes in me! And, and if I lose, then we’ll never be able to return home again! Simon told himself. Although, nobody else seems all that concerned about it… but who cares? I’ve gotta make Kamina proud!! And maybe Kittan. And Rossiu. “Boyoobu!” Boota said, leaping onto Simon’s shoulder!

“R-right, Boota! DUEL!!” (Lordgenome: 4000 Life Points, Simon: 4000 Life Points)

“… I see. You may take the first move,” Lordgenome invited.

 

“Okay!” Simon pulled six cards from his deck with one swoop. “I summon Lagann in Attack Mode!” Lagann appeared on the field and looked cool.

[spoiler=LAGANN: 1500 ATTACK POINTS]lagann10.jpg

 

“OI!! YEAH-HA-HA!! GOOD GOING, SYBIL!!” Kamina cheered, clapping like a madman! “YOU’VE GOT’M ON ‘DA ROPES!!”

Kittan would have said something here, but he was too busy snoring.

“Thanks guys, and now I’ll set a card face-down!” Simon announced, placing down his card. “Your move, Lordgenome.”

 

“Hmph, fine.” Lordgenome’s eyes flashed briefly, causing six cards to float out of his own Duel Disk and in front of his face!

“Woah, how’re you doing that?” Kamina asked.

“Mere mortals like you are incapable of such an act,” Lordgenome said.

“WHAT?! WE’LL SHOW YOU WHO’S A MERE MORTAL!! SYBIL, KICK TEACH THIS GUY A LESSON ALREADY!!”

“But it’s HIS turn; I can’t do anything yet!”

“Some game THIS is,” Kamina pouted.

“I activate the Spell card Beastmen Arrive, summoning two Beastmen Gunmen tokens to my side of the field,” Lordgenome said, poking one of his cards. It flew into the Graveyard, bringing out two generic enemy robots onto the field. (Beastmen Gunmen: 500 Attack Points)

“Shows what kinda man HE is; REAL men pronounce it ‘Ganmen’!!” Kamina rallied! “This’ll be a cinch!”

“Kamina, please be quiet so that we can pay attention to this duel,” Simon groaned.

“Bubooyuboboo,” Boota groaned.

“If you are finished talking,” Lordgenome said.

“Er, yeah?” Simon hoped.

“Then I’ll be tributing those two Ganmen to summon Lazengann in Attack Mode.” The two smaller robots broke apart and recombined into a sleek, stylin’ black robot with a tail, crossing its arms. It resembled EVA-01.

[spoiler=LAZENGAN: 3000 ATTACK POINTS]

lazengann.jpg

 

“Woah, 3000 Attack on the first turn?!” Simon cried!

“Now Lazengan, attack him.” Lazengan held out his arms and fired off the thin drills seen in the beginning of the episode.

“Trap card, open!” Simon said, flipping up his face-down card! It flew in front of Gurren and took the hit for the Gunman/Ganmen. The card showed Kamina and Simon standing in front of a desert, giving off a supportive look. “The card is called ‘Bond of Brothers’, and I can use it to negate one of your attacks and summon a monster from my deck by the name of…”

“LAGANN!!” everybody (on the good guy team) cheered! Lagann burst out from the ground with intense drilling action! (Lagann: 1500 Attack Points)

“Interesting,” Lordgenome said, narrowing his gaze. “Then I will set two cards, ending my turn.” Two cards appeared on his side of the field.

 

“COMBINE, SEALION!! COMBINE THEM!!” Kamina ordered! “GATTAI, GATTAI!!”

“Exactly!!” Simon pointed to both of his monsters!! “I’ll send both of my monsters to the Graveyard to summon Gurren Lagann from my Fusion Deck!!” Gurren picked up Lagann, whose lower body turned into a drill. Gurren then forced Lagann into the top of its head, thus successfully combining!! Armor grew from its shoulders and its limbs grew outward! A jet appeared on its back! A samurai helmet flipped onto Lagann’s head! And so, they were… GURREN LAGANN!! (Gurren Lagann: 3000 Attack Points)

“Eh, it’d been cooler if you’d have just said ‘gattai’, but okay,” Kamina said.

“My Gurren Lagann’s special ability states that it can’t be destroyed by battle, so I’m gonna take out your Lazengann right now!” Simon stated! “Go, Giga Drill Maximum!!” Drills sprouted all over Gurren Lagann’s body! They spun around and pulled Lazengann toward them again, as earlier, and then ripped it to pieces. “How’s that, Lordgenome?”

“YES!!” Kamina shouted! “You knocked out his main monster! It’s all downhill from here!”

 

“Actually, this duel has merely just begun,” Lordgenome correctly stated.

“It’s only the first turn, so I still need to look out,” Simon cautiously said.

“Come on, Sammich, I just said you did something great!” Kamina restated. “Feel good for once!”

“He has no time for that,” Lordgenome said coldly. “I activate my Trap card, Call of the Haunted.” The symbolic Trap flipped up, showing a ghostly Graveyard scene. Spurred by its appearance, Lazengann appeared back on the field! (Lazengann: 3000 Attack Points)

“Eh? What’s the use ‘a that, jerk?” Kamina asked. “That Ganmen can’t beat Gurren Lagann!”

“Maybe not one of them, but three can.” Lazengan’s second card flipped up! “I activate Gunman Mass-Production Factory.” The card showed a whole bunch of Beastmen quickly building several Ganmen/Gunmen in a factory. “Now we may both summon as many copies of a Machine-type monster we control from our decks.”

“But I—”

“Don’t have any other copies?” Lordgenome finished. “I know, of course.” Two more Lazenganns fell from the sky in cool arm-crossing poses! (Lazengann: 3000 Attack Points each)

“I still don’t get the point of this,” Kamina shrugged. “Sippy-Cup, he’s an idiot. Finish this up and let’s get outta here.”

“Did I say I was finished?” Lordgenome asked. “I now play the card Polymerization.”

“THEY CAN FUSE?!”

“GATTAI?!”

“BOOBUH?!”

 

“Fuse together, Lazenganns!” The three identical black robots combined into an orb of red energy, and then reformed itself into… “DEKABUTSU!!” [spoiler=DEKABUTSU: 4500 ATTACK POINTS]dekabutsu.jpg

Dekabutsu was a robot that towered above Gurren Lagann, with a suprisingly large hammer arm!!

“NO WAY!!” Simon cried!

“It’s one of the strongest monster cards in the world, and can only be summoned from the Fusion Deck as such, so I’ll tell you that if you defeat it, I cannot bring it back to the field,” Lordgenome said.

Hmm, useful information, but why’s he telling me all this? Simon considered.

“Dekabutsu, CRUSH THE GURREN LAGANN!!” The giant menace lifted its crushing arm and threw itself at Gurren Lagann!

“Gurren Lagann, block it!!”Simon ordered! Dekabutsu brought its weapon down upon the red robot, but it didn’t give up! Using all of its strength, Gurren Lagann began trying to push it off of itself, causing some damage. (Simon: 2500 Life Points) The Dekautsu lifted its hammer away again and stepped back.

“It may still be alive, but you’ve still taken some damage,” Lordgenome said. “I’ll end my turn here.”

 

“Okay Shimmy,” Kamina said, “even though you’ve taken some damage, you can still use your fighting spirit and bounce back! BELIEEEEEVE!!”

“Well, alright,” Simon gulped. He turned to Boota, who made a thumbs-up, though sorely lacking in opposable thumbs. Aw, Boota, at least it’s the thought that counts… ARIGHT!! I can’t give up here! I’ve gotta find out a way to beat that thing right now! Simon drew a card… called Arc-Gurren!! “I activate the Spell card Arc-Gurren!!” A giant space-battleship appeared on the field! “Now I can use this to Gattai my Gurren Lagann to the Arc-Gurren to summon the NEXT Gurren Lagann!” Gurren Lagann’s legs transformed into a big, shiny drill, which he drove into the front of the Arc-Guren. This, of course, prompted a transformation sequence.

 

The ship began to separate apart into a giant torso and legs, and arms burst forth from the engines! From the top of the ship, a large Lagann-esque face appeared and burst forth, instantly gaining a neck and eating Gurren Lagann. “RAGING WAVE COMBINING!!” Kamina shouted!

“ARC-GURREN LAGANN!!” Simon announced! [spoiler=ARC-GURREN LAGANN: 3000 ATTACK POINTS]

revoltech_arc_gurren_lagann2.jpg

 

“This monster gains 300 Attack Points for every Machine-type monster on both sides of the field and in our Graveyards! This means that it gains 2100 Attack Points!!” The gigantic mecha glowed with an amazing green energy, flowing in a complex spiral formation! (Arc-Gurren Lagann: 5100 Attack Points)

“THERE ‘YA GO, SHIRT!!” Kamina shouted! “Yeah, what a high number! Good luck beatin’ THAT, LordGO-HOME!! Yeah, go home runnin’ to MAMA!!”

“Hmph.” Lordgenome pointed to Kamina. Seven random Beastmen leaped on him and began slapping him in the head.

“Ow! Hey! Get off the legendary Kamina!”

“KAMINAAAAA!!” Simon cried! “Kittan, DO something!!”

“Snorrr…snrk…snore…”

“Oh yeah. Well, Arc-Gurren!! BURST SPINNING PUNCH!!!” And at Simon’s words, the giant robot energized (a real word?) itself with energy and smashed its fist into Dekabutsu’s chest face! It was completely crushed, causing the entire mecha to crumple and fall apart. (Lordgenome: 3400 Life Points) “Now I’ll set two cards and end my turn here.”

“Great job, kid!!” Kamina supported, pushing a thumbs-up out of the dog-pile.

 

“You think you’ve won already?” Lordgenome challenged. Another card floated out of his duel disk. He tapped one of his cards. “I activate Deal With Anti-Spirals.” A Spell card flew into his Graveyard, and a creepy sillouette of THIS GUY!!

“Ugh, he’s hideous!” Simon gasped!

“Bobuyubobu!!” Boota shrieked, averting his eyes!

“By activating this card, I must remove one monster from my Graveyard with over 4000 Attack Points. Then I’m able to summon Granzeboma from my Fusion Deck.” The sillouette began to wiggle like a mirage until swirling around intoooo… [spoiler=GRANZEBOMA: 6000 ATTACK POINTS]

grand%20zamboa.jpg

 

A giant, flaming, evil purple Gunman, almost twice as tall as the Arc-Gurren Lagann, was born from the evil figure.

“Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!” Kamina screamed!

“I said you can’t say that!!” Simon reminded!

“Um… DON’T GIVE UP, MAN!!” Kamina reiterated, as a fox jabbed her elbow into his face and pulled him further into the dogpile.

 

“It doesn’t matter if he gives up or not,” Lordgenome said, darkly. “I’ll still defeat him soon.”

“Can’t hear you, I’m in a dogpile!!” Kamina explained.

“That thing…” Simon couldn’t think of how to finish his sentence.

“Granzeboma, attack, Infinity Big Bang Storm.” Lordgenome held out his left arm, signaling his attack!! Granzeboma’s giant shoulder-arms reached out and summoned the energies of two galaxies! Then they were smooshed together and spun to form a pink sphere of energy, which was focused and blasted right at Arc-Gurren Lagann!! It was burned away within seconds. (Simon: 1400 Life Points)

 

“D’AAAAAW, DAMMIT!!” Kamina screamed, from within the pile.

“U-uh, um, Kamina,” Simon called, “don’t… now don’t worry, I’ll do… SOMETHING to help us! I think…”

“Do you honestly believe that?” Lordgenome asked. “I’ve just summoned the strongest monster of the day. Do you think you can top that within the next turn?”

He’s got a great point… Simon considered. What do I have in my hand… that could create such a comeback…?! He then ACTUALLY looked at his cards. Wait… maybe THIS’ll work. “I activate the Spell card, The Shallow Grave!” A Spell flipped onto the field, showcasing some sort of shamanic man crawling out of a grave with some weird flying snake demons. “Now we both have to summon one monster from our Graveyards in face-down Defense Position.” He set his Arc-Gurren Lagann, and Lordgenome set Lazengann, of course. “Next I activate Quick-Ceasefire!” Yes, a Spell that I just made up as an excuse!! It featured two diplomats. One had apparently been beating up the other, and was trying to get him to sign a paper.

 

“This Spell flips up each face-down monster we control and takes away 500 of your Life Points for each one.” The two Gunmen flipped up onto the field, causing Lordgenome to be hit by two small fireballs.

“What is this?” he gasped, caught off-guard. (Lordgenome: 2400 Life Points)

“Bobuyuboobuyu!!” Boota laughed (in his own way).

“Exactly, Boota, it’s Cease-FIRE! It’s a very bad pun.” Then Simon took out another card. “Next I’ll play the Equip card Cathedral Terra!” Lazengann suddenly began to grow into a more massive, bulkier, more armored version of itself, wearing a pair of drills on its feet and shoulders. It also lost its tail. (Cathedral Lazengann: 4000 Attack Points) “I just allowed your Lazengann to become even stronger.”

“NOOOOOOOOOO, SIMONE,” Kamina shrieked, “DON’T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT UNLESS YOU’VE GOT A PLAN TO BACK IT oh, I get it. Go ahead.” Then he punched a Beastman in the face without looking while his head was munched upon.

 

“And I suppose you’re about to combine?” Lordgenome asked, expecting the obvious. Arc-Gurren Lagann shot a few prehensile drills at the new awesome mecha and pulled it toward itself.

“GATTAI!!” Simon commanded! “BECOME SUPER-GALAXY GURREN LAGANN!!” The two machines fused together, becoming a more GL-themed Cathedral Terra, complete with the signature sunglasses. [spoiler=SUPER-GALAXY GURREN LAGANN: 4000 ATTACK POINTS]

51w9sostDTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

 

“And now, this monster of mine gains FOUR-hundred Attack Points for every Machine in the Graveyard and on the field! (Super-Galaxy Gurren Lagann: 4000 -> 8000 Attack Points)

“WHOOOOO-EEEEE!!” Kamina whistled, in the midst of a big Beastman brawl! “Go on, Shrimphead! Win this thing!”

“But first,” Simon stalled, “what is Granzeboma’s special ability?”

“Perceptive, aren’t you?” Lordgenome chuckled.

“Bah, what does THAT matter?” Kamina asked, getting bitten in the leg.

“Granzeboma’s special ability is to negate the effects of any monsters attacking it.”

“Oh well that sucks,” Kamina groaned.

 

“And that’s why I’m not finished yet!” Simon said. “Now I’ll halve my Life Points in order to summon THE NEXT Gurren Lagann!!” Super-Galaxy Gurren Lagann covered itself in a green energy field and began expanding… INTO THE PREVIOUSLY-MENTIONED TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!! (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: 5000 Life Points)

“Aha, I see,” Lordgenome chuckled, looking downward somewhat.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH, SKIMAN!!” Kamina shouted, smashing one Beastman over the head with a folding chair. “But that’s still not enough.”

“I know,” Simon knew in his heart, “I know. And that’s why I’m doing ONE more transformation, only available if you control a monster stronger than Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.” He threw out all of the cards in his hand! “I gattai every card in my hand and my Graveyard, sending them out of the game, to summon the final form of Gurren Lagann!!” All of his cards began to swirl out of his hand and Duel Disk and toward the massive flame-ball! And then… it became blue… and surged upward, gaining a flowing red cape of courage!!! Everybody stopped what they were doing and gave it their full attention. Aaaaaaaaaaaand… it was a giant Kamina, whose foot was the size of Granzeboma. “And this is my final card, SUPER Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann!!”

“Hmm, I see,” Lordgenome accepted.

“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! YES YES YES, SHE-MOAN!! YOU FINALLY SUMMONED IT!! Though it looks suspiciously like me, but I BELIEVE IN YOU!! END THIS!!”

“Hey, you got my name right!” Simon noticed. “Plus, you’re supposed to tell me to believe in myself, I think.”

“I forget.”

“What can this monster of yours do?” Lordgenome asked.

“Oh, well when he’s summoned, he gets TWICE the Attack power of your strongest monster!!”

“BOOBUYA!!” Boota threw in, for extra effect.

[spoiler=SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN: 12000 ATTACK POINTS]

TTGL-Lagann-Hen.jpg (It’s the big thing in the back)

 

“KICKING THE RULES OF REALITY OUT THE WINDOW!!” Simon roared! “DRILLING OUR WAY TO OUR NEXT TOMORROW!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?! I’M SIMON THE DUELIST!! SUPER TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN, DESTROY GRANZEBOMA!!” Super-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann’s right arm transformed into a gleaming drill and shoved it right through Granzeboma’s body.

 

“So, I’ve been defeated…” Lordgenome reflected, losing. (Lordgenome: 0 Life Points, Game Over) “And so, you’ve bested me.”

“AND THEM!!” Kamina laughed, pointing to the enormous mob of Beastmen he’d finally knocked out. “So, Genome, you promised us we could leave, so make with the exit!”

“But don’t you want to learn the reason why you’ve all been summoned here?” Lordgenome suggested.

“I know,” Kittan spoke up. “Due to the recent events of the original series, where the main characters have dueled against the evil Seven Stars, they’ve grown frightened due to the immense dangers they’re facing. And you decided to help them, i.e. us, by taking us here and teaching us that everything will be alright, and we should believe in ourselves, not letting the fear and dangers clouding our judgment and strategy.” Suddenly he fell asleep again, landing on his face, butt-up.

“Heh heh heh, actually I was supposed to teach you that you’ll be alright, even if you lose, but I just lost,” Lordgenome sighed. “But you get the picture.” A large, cool portal appeared, and Kamina began dragging Kittan into it.

“Yo, nice meetin’ ya, Genome,” Kamina bid farewell, jumping in.

“WAIT, KAMINA YOU BASTARD!!” Viral screamed, running in after him.

“Well, thanks for the duel,” Simon thanked.

“Bobuya,” Boota gleefully exclaimed.

“You’re welcome, boy,” Lordgenome said. Simon leaped through the portal and left. And yet, since this isn’t really an actual episode, Lordgenome thought, will this memory actually serve any real purpose? I MUST REVIEW ALL THE FILES…

 

And so, back in the real world, once again… “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH—blublubblub…” Kamina poked his head out from the water, fully sunglasses-ed. “Eh? Was it really a dream…? No wait, I’m still in my clothes. One CRAAAAAZY dream, I tell ‘ya what!”

There was a sploosh. “WHAT DID YOU JUST DO, KAMINAAAAAA?!” Kittan asked, rising from the water in a dramatically frightening fashion!

“Oh, I brought you back to the human world and dropped ‘ya in the water.”

“WHY I OUGHTTA…!!” Kittan was stopped from unleashing his unholy rage upon Kamina by Boota, who fell onto his head. “Eh?”

“Booyo!”

“Oh, Boota.”

“WWAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!” Viral screamed, crashing atop Kittan, as he’d followed them through the portal.

“Oh, Viral.”

“DON’T ‘OH VIRAL’ ME!!” Viral raged! “YOU BEAT ME UP, DAMN YOU!!” He took out his cleavers and attempted to murder Kittan.

“Then where’s James?” Kamina wondered.

“GUYS!! GET OUTTA THE WAAAAAAAAY!!” Simon screamed, falling from above, still wearing his battery-powered Duel Disk dueling system.

“Yo, James!” Kamina waved. Simon hit the water, instantly causing some painful crap to happen.

KAMINAAAAAAAAAA!!

 

Meanwhile, Rossiu was tied to a spit and being revolved over a fire by some Beastmen. “I wanted to be Bastion, at least,” Rossiu moaned, “why couldn’t I get even that?”

“Hey, Lordgenome,” an armadillo asked, “can we eat this kid?”

Lordgenome looked up from his ‘Hot Gossip’ magazine and said, “Sure, why not?” And so, they had a barbeque, and Rossiu didn’t care. The end.

 

[align=center]ENDING SONG, ‘CAUSE IT’S OBLIGATORY!!

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3jC4Qus94][/align]

 

 

 

 

 

 

And I still would like somebody to help with that duel. I'll give you 2 reps! Promise! (So this is what it feels like to have everybody listen into what you have to say, and then turn their backs to you when you need their help... DAMN YOU ALL FOR NEVER HELPING ME WHEN I ASK BUT MERELY READ MY STORY WITHOUT POSTING ANY THOUGHTS OR CRITICISMS!!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh hey, thanks, Mr. Guy Whose Story I Just Critiqued! It was mighty courteous of you to check on in here and say sumthin'! Well, the next part should be up in about 23 or so hours, so I'd suggest in that time you go check out that Gurren Lagann anime (preferably the subbed version, where Kamina doesn't sound like an jabroni), kiddies!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...