Yu-Gi-Oh: The False Cards (Accepting by PM) (Started!) [Basic]

encapturer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hehe... Not as game over as you think!" Fleur smiled as a plant began to grow from the ground. In fact it looked like a rotting human body attached to roots, but it absorbed Jinzo's attack with it's fists. "This is my Bio-Necro Gardna! When I have at least 3 Plant-Type monstes, except Bio-Necro Gardna in my grave, I can special summon it when you attack me directly, and during the turn it was summoned it cannot be destroyed by battle!" She grinned. "Now continue your turn!"

Made-up Cards:

Bio-Necro Gardna

Plant/Effect/DARK/4 Stars

When your opponent declares an direct attack while there is 3 or more other Plant-Type monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. This card cannot be removed from the field during the turn it was Special Summoned by this effect.

ATK/0 DEF/2000

OoC: Lemme just check if I have a face-down. I can't remember. EDIT: Yeah, I have one.

Solomon frowned. This girl was good, she just kept coming back. Still, he had one final face-down.

"Good cards deserve to be used lots, you know? It's like ladies. The good ones you ask out again. Which is why I don't just run one All-Out Attacks."

A shark's grin flickered across his face.

"I run three, and here's the second. I reveal All-Out Attacks! That means your Bio-Necro Gardna is now in Attack Mode! As I said... you're going down. I will have that False Card."

The corpse twisted slightly, its hands and roots outstretched, and Jinzo met it head on.

Fleur still smiled, even though she lost.

"I guess I can't win all the time, monsieur..." She pulled out the Red-Eyes and threw it at him.

"See you later then..." She said as the holograms disappeared. She turned around and left the arena while the crowd was both chocked and cheering.

Jake smirked and walked over to the wall where different duel disks were kept. He picked a blue one that fit well and he faced Sam, simultaneously pulling his deck out of the holder and into the disk. Jake hastily walked over to the other side of the dueling ring and faced Sam, again. 'Hit me with your best shot' he coaxed.

Solomon caught the Red-Eyes, and placed it in his pocket, before looking up to see Fleur leaving. Somehow, he didn't feel particularly happy about his victory. He understood she was the better duelist, with fancy combos and an overall strategy. He'd just bruted his way to winning with a simple power boost.

"Madame, I'll meet you in the Duelist's Lounge, around 9:00?" he called hesitantly.

"Right!" Sam said, placing the cards he already had in his hand back into his deck, then shuffled it. After shuffling it he slotted it back in his Duel Disk and took his five cards.

"Draw!" Sam said, taking his sixth.

"First I'll play Ancient Gear Cannon in attack mode, then set one face down and end my turn!"

[spoiler=Cards Used]

AncientGearCannonDR04-EN-C-UE.png

OoC: This is probaly my last post for today, because I'm going on Holiday (Again!) until about Monday afternoon.

Jake smirked and drew 6 cards from his deck. 'A cannon in the open is no good. But I'll leave it, it can help more than hinder by it being there. For now, I will set a monster and 2 face-down cards. I end my turn' Jake stated. A card set horizontally and two cards set vertically appeared on the field.

"Maybe I'll check out some of the duels," Ira mused, feeling rather bored and somewhat lonely not that all of the others had left the open area that she was in. Slowly, she rose from her seat, gathering up her cards and safely setting them into her pack. "I think there's are observatory windows in here somewhere," she mused, slipping her hands into her pockets and making her way down the hall, "I should be able to view the duels without going out into the crowd. I'd hate to get myself tangled up in all those people."

Evan wandered around for a little while, since it seemed like everyone left while he got up. In the end, he couldn't find any more information about the police officers wandering about. He passed a group of people sitting down watching a suspended monitor, who were talking among themselves. Apparently they were trying to leave, but were turned away, as well.

It's like we have some sort of disease... Evan shook his head at the thought. The monitors in the arena broadcast the main duels for people who could not get into the central area. It seemed like a duel just ended.

Evan was interrupted by someone who was walking around, looking at the others in the hallway. His duel disk was certainly unique; it caught Evan's eyes immediately. His thoughts of challenging this boy, however, were interrupted by a crash from behind him. A policeman was laying on the floor, against the side of a concession stand.

"You can't do this!" the assaulter yelled. "I need to get home!" He was somewhat muscular, and seemed in his mid twenties... not someone Evan would exactly want to go up against.

"It's for your own safety! Now calm down or I'll have to restrain you!" The officer yelled back, getting to his feet. Evan began looking around for an exit to another part of the building; he did not want to be here if this continued.

Evan noticed someone walk off while the argument continued. Honestly, he probably has the right idea. Someone then came up and asked about the the situation. Evan recognized him as the guy who asked about the smoke-emitting cards from before.

"The police are locking the place down." Evan shrugged. "You know those duelist kidnappers on the news? Seems like there's someone like that here."

Vincent's phone began ringing. "Hello. What that doesn't make sense. Okay so, you his a bunch of very special cards inside of the tournament hall. Where? Right that is typical of you. What are they? Spacebound cards, never heard of them. Whatever I'll go get them, but what do you want me to do with them. Use them as a deck. Alright, I'll use them, but i want to see them first." Vincent hung up his phone and walked to a soda machine down the hall. He reached his hand inside and pulled out a deck. He looked through the deck and was surprised because they all emitted smoke, but he had never heard of any of them. "Very interesting. I don't know what you are planning, but these cards are quite extraordinary." He said to himself.

Sam drew another card and then smiled.

"Alright, by tributing my Ancient Gear Cannon, you lose 500 life points. And there's nothing you can do about it due to the second part of Ancient Gear Cannon's effect; you and I can't activate any trap cards for the rest of the battle phase."

The hologram of the semi-ancient cannon broke up, causing Jakes life points to fall.

"Now I'll play Light Orb Level 1, and by sacrificing it I can summon the bigger and better Light Orb Level 3 in Defense Position. I place another face down and end my turn." A small orange ball, like the one floating around Sams head, appeared, then faded away as it was replaced by a larger version with a cartoon-like eye in the middle. A face down card also appeared, what ever image it had concealled.

[spoiler=Cards used]

AncientGearCannonDR04-EN-C-UE.png

60308z.jpg

60308.jpg

I am not telling you what my face downs are...

Jake smirked and drew his card. 'I figured you'd do that with your cannon, but I'll amuse myself with this. I will flip summon my first monster, Australasia Beast - The Kiwi' he declared smugly. The card glew and a cute kiwi plopped onto the field. 'He might not have attack or defence, but he has an awesome effect. He can be a double sacrifice for level seven or higher winged-beast, beast, beast warrior or australasia beast monsters, which I happen to have. I tribute my australasia beast - the kiwi to summon the australasia beast - the kadachi man' he added smugly. The small kiwi vanished a a glowing sphere and outstepped an oddly dressed man, he had feathers coating his feet and was a wearing a mask. 'The kadachi men are a sort of judge in the aboriginal dream time, passing judgement on those who go agains the sacred laws. I'm not going to attack, but I can assure your precious sphere will flicker out soon, I set a card and end my turn'.

H: 2

M: 1

S/T: 3

G: 1

[spoiler=Cards used]

70173j.jpg70173v.jpg

Archived