Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Anniversary Special Discussion

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a trailer for the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON2WuM5yh7k

It has subs.

Seen it' date=' but waiting for the actual movie trailer, if there's gonna be one that is.[/color']

Please update the first post' date=' the movie is set for a late January release. At least wikipedia says it's 20 something of Jaunary 2010.

[/quote']

Edited and Thanks.

This Paradox dude looks like:

Anubis - from the 1st (for some the 2nd) movie;

+ Jack/Kaiba's coat;

+ those rare-hunter's masks;

+ his hair style kinda reminds me of Fujuhara Yusuke (GX);

Has weird clothing, but appareantly he's from the 5ds' timeline, having a D-Wheel ( and that would be a good explanation for both Aki and Jack's weird clothes too...)

Just to straighten things out

It will be like the end duel of the dark signer arc

meaning

Yugi(Atem/DM deck) Yudai(Judai+Yubel Neos Deck) Yusei(Main(Might have Excel Synchro with the upcoming episodes fortelling and all,but not to go into that))

Vs

Paradox

In a riding duel

That means deck remasters unless Yugi and Yudai wanna lose in 1 turn by playing normal spells

By the way the release date is 23rd January 2010, as stated by Janime.

Yu Gi Oh The Movie - Fusion Ultra! Bond over time and space

Premieres on 1/23/2010' date=' animation Yu Gi Oh Series 10th Anniversary commemoration project, Yu Gi Oh The Movie, will come. The fusion of the 3 "Yu-Gi-Oh" series: Yugi Muto from Yu Gi Oh, Judai Yuki from Yu Gi Oh GX, and Yusei Fudo from Yu Gi Oh 5D'S. Nothing seen before eventually comes to life through Kazuki Takahashi-sensei's original work![/quote']

By the way the release date is 23rd January 2010' date=' as stated by Janime.

Yu Gi Oh The Movie - Fusion Ultra! Bond over time and space

Premieres on 1/23/2010, animation Yu Gi Oh Series 10th Anniversary commemoration project, Yu Gi Oh The Movie, will come. The fusion of the 3 "Yu-Gi-Oh" series: Yugi Muto from Yu Gi Oh, Judai Yuki from Yu Gi Oh GX, and Yusei Fudo from Yu Gi Oh 5D'S. Nothing seen before eventually comes to life through Kazuki Takahashi-sensei's original work!

taht lookz awesome....

The fallowing post is all i said about this movie in a MSN convo with Yin/Blood Rose. I kindfully edited her faces out

After looking up the info for the Movie and its in 3D, funk my life ive had enough 3D. it triples the cost of the movie to go see it in the theaters and if it comes on DVD. BUT i will be downloading this movie because the only English version of YGO i ever liked was Duel Monsters, and i rather watched this subbed...

though i do admit i probably should watch the original movie subbed because the english version of that made me gag and actually gave me a head ache.

CFA: yup

Though i do like how Paradox looks, but hopefully he doesnt pull an Anubis. Waiting till the very end of the movie to randomly pop in and say hey im the funking villian please to meet u.

And while waiting for Paradox to show up: Judia is dueling his 30 friends that see him as a rival, Yugi is duel Seto for the 1 billionth time (how original), and Yusei is still have a constant Emo moment as he try's to figure out how to be come better for 1/2 a bloody season and Jack just sits there reading and enjoy a cup of tea *says last part in a British accent*

Insistently ill not go to see this movie, as i rather watch it subbed from the comfort of my own home. But i will indeed watch it.

Yeah. I had an idea for another movie. There's a really old guy who wants to live forever, NOT KAGEMARU. But he harnessesw the powers of the Dark Signers to do it. He already harnessed the power of the dead Dark Signers, and he already defeated Demak and Boomer. He'll save Carly for last. The result is he looks better than ever and he has a new monster: Earthbound Immortal Giga Gaia, which is a fusion of all seven Earthbound Immortals. Yellow Monkey and Green Lizard serve the legs, Blue Giant is the body, Purple Whale is the Shield, Orange Hummingbird is the Sword, Red Spider is the Head and Pink Condor is the wings. You all probably think this is a bad idea so just say so. I can take it.

It will be more like the proto-original plot - the Time-Dimension Traveling (something Dark Glass showed us possible in 5Ds) Paradox will stirr-up a huge mess in the 3 "dimensions" until beaten-up badly by the kings of each timeline (Yugi is The King of Games, Judai is the reincarnation of the Supreme King, well Yusei took Jack's title of King of Neo-Domino)...

Infact noone said (or someone did ?) that they will duel together? Or will actually meet for that matter (some allready did once though).

Archived