Twins of Fate

Dark Ruler is 1 card OTK technically. Unless you count all the other stuff.

If anyone says Light Ruler is better' date=' then GTFO.

[/quote']

Light Ruler is better [/lolIcouldn'tresistsorryxD]

Anyways, I like better to have the opportunity of OTK than to have spent 3 monsters on maybe getting 1 or 2 Spells back.. so yeah, Dark gets my vote ;)

You cannot send Monster Tokens or a face-up "Dark Magician of Chaos" to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Arcana Force Ex - the Light Ruler".

If it weren't for this' date=' these two cards would be far more usable. >.>

[/quote']

Hey, we still got Hero Kid! HaHaHaHa-

*Gets shot*

You cannot send Monster Tokens or a face-up "Dark Magician of Chaos" to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Arcana Force Ex - the Light Ruler".

If it weren't for this' date=' these two cards would be far more usable. >.>

[/quote']

But you can use Mind Control (One of the best uses before synchros).

I like Light b/c he can recycle cards each time he destroys monsters' date=' but Dark is obviously better. If your opponent has a clear field and you flipped Heads on his summoning, it can OTK your opponent, but his Defense Position effect is OK, I suppose

[/quote']

Morphtronic Force: The Light Ruler FTW :D

Guys, Dark Ruler isn't that great.

At best, it's a 4 card OTK. More likely, your opponent has a BTH/TT/Solemn/Mirror/Oppression/w.e.

That's IF you flip heads. If you flip tails, you get a slightly better version of "The Wicked Eraser"... which is terrible.

All that being said, Light Ruler doesn't OTK at all, which means it can't really be used in any top tier decks. I do like it's effects, though.

Archived