Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Zeonark

So basically every 30 seconds' date=' he posts some more. So I can see why his post count is over 30K

[/quote']

You know, I find it hilarious that someone got banned for having no life.

I'm gonna miss Ragnarok. Whether or not his advice or rates were good or not, he atleast posted in the threads. He posted in threads that didn't even get other replies. Atleast for me he did. /:

What's done is done though. Either he'll come back or someone is going to follow in his footsteps. And get banned.

Me too, but from what I know, he got banned for flaming people, mainly the mods. Rag actually kept RC alive with his posting and helped people to get better. He even commented a few times on all of the cards I posted in RC. I thought his rates were good, but I can't say that's how he is because I didn't read all the threads he posted in.

But someone might take his place or like I said earlier, he may return

But possibly, someone flammed him before he started. Then again, it was a mod, so I don't wanna say anything.

Ragna's successor...Their username will be interesting. Lol.

My theory of how he has 30' date='000 posts is he has multiple windows of YCM open at the same time, and he is posting on all of them. Also he is probably one of those uber 1337 fast typers that make no mistake in typing and are really fast at it.

[/quote']

...So you're pretty much saying he had zero life and was half bot? I lol'd. Ragnarok didn't have perfect grammar from what I've seen.

Heh. yeah I'll mis Rag. a nice guy to talk to and debate with. yes I debated with him in the past before the debate rules came up. it was fun and worth while. I'll miss him. or I could contact him though an email...I'll laugh if his acount got hacked and impersonated to get him banned. If it was I'm going to make that person wish they hadn't done it.

Guest Zeonark

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

...?

Ragnarok requested for that PM to remain out of public view? Are you sure or are you just saying that to prevent hellish arguements? Plus, it's not like Ragna can post or PM us now. Lol.

In truth, Ragnarok's ban was orchestrated by myself as part of my cunning plan to eliminate him. Naturally, this would trigger protests against his ban, which would increase friction between Icyblue and the YCM userbase, ultimately cutting down on the competition and bringing me one step closer to taking over the site. Just as planned.

Cunning plan to eliminate him? You must've hated him if that's the case. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one here dislikes Icy for it either. Taking over YCM? This should be interesting.

Meh. Oh and Crab Helmet' date=' I'm pretty sure no one's taking it like that. We're only saying that [i']some[/i] of RC was usually kept alive by his posts.

Then whatever "some" it is that dies without him was never truly alive.

Also, that's definitely not what you guys were saying. Stop talking in absurd hyperbole.

No. That's not what I'm saying. That's what everyone else is saying. But take it however you want.

Now that mods are in this' date=' it's becoming serious business.

[/quote']

Indeed. You can tell how seriously I am taking this with my Connect 4 game. (Also, Icy, it's your move.)

You know more than anyone that a game of Connect 4 is Serious. So serious that it is required.

"Great Card' date=' fix the OCG a little

Still not bad though

8/10"

Posting just about that 500 times a day got him banned.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he didn't post that all the time.

...Though I won't be surprised if most of his posts look like that. Because sometimes they usually do.

The vast majority of his posts that I saw were pretty much that.

...Starting to see why we should let this die.

If we all had a choice whether rag should be banned or should not be banned what would you choose?

FORM

Vote:YES!

Reason:Fun person' date=' Constructive posts, nice to talk to

Anything Else:Good friend

[/quote']

He should not be banned.

reason: is a nice guy to talk to, fun to debate with, and has very helpful criticism.

anything else: is/was a good friend.

Facepalm.jpg

If you don't understand the picture' date=' then I have proven my point.

[/quote']

This is now the the new topic, as this one sucks.

I recognize quite a few of them, including several Kyon's, a Koziumi, Harima Kenji, Light Yagami and Lelouch. Lelouch isn't even facepalming, what's with that?

I'm not sure but I know that he posts a whole lot in Realistic Cards. If you notice, he has at least 10,000 more posts than the member with the 2nd highest post count.

So I'm guessing that one of the mods thought he was flooding the forum, so they banned him. If you want to know the entire story, just PM a mod and they might know.

Guest Zeonark

If we all had a choice whether rag should be banned or should not be banned what would you choose?

FORM

Vote:YES!

Reason:Fun person' date=' Constructive posts, nice to talk to

Anything Else:Good friend

[/quote']

Let's save that if the mods even consider it. Or put it in Suggestions.

I'm going to miss Rag.... He was my buddy. He was the only 1 who would look at my cards. Everyone ignores them. He always noticed the smallest flaw on my card, even when they were overall perfect, just that little thing that would make it Double Perfect. :(

Now I'm sad.... Well, if this is what it may be, then I, ~iMyStiK FAiLz~ shall take his position of judging basically every card in the RC Section, and I will post more than just work on the OCG and such.... I shall be a correcting god of the new world. The world of the RC Section. (Yes, I did just make a DeathNote Reference.)

Guest JoshIcy

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

Facepalm.jpg

If you don't understand the picture' date=' then I have proven my point.

[/quote']

This is now the the new topic, as this one sucks.

I recognize quite a few of them, including several Kyon's, a Koziumi, Harima Kenji, Light Yagami and Lelouch. Lelouch isn't even facepalming, what's with that?

Lelouch facepamled with the Zero glove so it's hard to tell.

Guest Merciful Idiot

At times, Ragnarok has corrected the OCG of cards.

Or maybe my brain malfunctioned.

Even so, Ragnarok, in a way, made people brighter and happier.

And unlike other people, he ACTUALLY PAYS ATTENTION TO THE DARN BORING CARDS.

KTHXYET? No.

It's a damn shame to see him Permabanned.....He could've been the only one to ascend to 50000 posts ever...Oh well...

Archived