Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ITT: Banning the top poster on the forum causes an entire section to die.

Seriously, just because Ragnarok was banned, you guys have suddenly lost your own ability to post in Realistic Cards? Arguably, he was actually ruining the section since he was making so many awfully simplistic posts. Yes, he did fix OCG at times, but not in a good enough format, and why should someone listen to take advice on OCG from someone who has terrible grammar themselves?

change gain 500 Life Points to increase your Life Points by 500

certainly getting better at the OCG now' date=' so for your improvement I'll rate this 7.8/10

[/quote']

Yes, he actually did say that. Here's the actual post. I'm not one for decimals in ratings, or even ratings at all, and while his posts do have some variation, they're the same.

Ragnarok's ban was a Crowning Moment of Awesome, not a Dethroning Moment of Suck, so just sit back and watch how Realistic Cards adapts to the loss of the Base Breaker. He's made accusations against members, such as Icy, Lar, and myself obviously, so he deserved his ban. He's had several chances, but he only gets worse.

For all you people that are saying Ragnarok was helpful, who's to say that other people can't surpass him? Just to prove my point, I'll post in every single thread on the first page of Realistic Cards just like he did.

Well I guees I should say something, Ragnarok may not have made a huge diffrance like a few other people but he did post alot on noob related posts in realistic. From what I see there are only two sides: 1. Thinks Ragnarok was the best thing to happen to YCM and 2. Thinks Ragnorok was just there to Flood. Well when I look closer everyone's on a third side a nutral one Ragnorok kept the RC section filled with posts. Not life like other members say, I'm definately on the third because I can't realy say if he was a good thing to YCM or a bad thing. I'm saying that he at least posted even if it was a string of words(wich to me is a nuetral thing depending on what others think). He should be remembered because he was one the few who posted on a new members thread others have to decide weather it was spam or help(it's your opinoin).

Archived