Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to miss the guy, a lot. He was a nice welcome when I was just starting out in the forum. One of the only non no0b hating people. He was the first person on the site to recognise my writing and always gave me great criticizm. He kept my stories alive, always posting to make me feel that people actually liked my works. And looking around, he did this for a lot more other people.

Yes, he did kind of faltered a bit in Realistic Cards. He does post there a lot. But some of his reviews on cards are very nice. Nice and long, not 3 paragraph reviews (then again NO ONE reviews cards that well on this forum), but they were still good.

Yes, he was easy to talk to. A lot of members hated him, probably because some nobody was stealling all the post count glory. Well none of them got to know they guy behind the flooder.

Oh well, what's done is done. He's gone now. You will be missed, by me at least.

From what I've read around the site...

Icyblue is pretty much the leader of the forums' date=' and the other mods all have individual viewpoints on how things should be done.

YCMaker is above all this, being moreso an 'Overseer' to the events amongst mods? Is it some type of fight for power that pits the more well-known members against mods, and why does Icyblue tend to be the main mod involved in such?

[/quote']

looooooooooooooool

Wait, he was PERMA'd?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES. Free reps and sheet to whoever asks, I'm so happy I'll probably suck your cock if you ask to.

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

...?

Ragnarok requested for that PM to remain out of public view? Are you sure or are you just saying that to prevent hellish arguements? Plus, it's not like Ragna can post or PM us now. Lol.

In truth, Ragnarok's ban was orchestrated by myself as part of my cunning plan to eliminate him. Naturally, this would trigger protests against his ban, which would increase friction between Icyblue and the YCM userbase, ultimately cutting down on the competition and bringing me one step closer to taking over the site. Just as planned.

Cunning plan to eliminate him? You must've hated him if that's the case. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one here dislikes Icy for it either. Taking over YCM? This should be interesting.

That would be nothing compared to me taking over by getting banned...a full scale riot would happen, about (if not more than) half the site's members would protest/leave. hehe I guess I am famous. well dont ban me because I have some work to do with clubs/orgs by helping my friends feel not lonely. but yes that would be funny to see happen Crab, I'd kind of be looking forward to it. If you take over the site it would die completely because of all the rules and uber quotes from you that nobody can rival... but I think I'll contact Rag and get his word about this so I can here what he has to say.

Contact Rag right? Well you do that.

When I meant YES! in the form for rag being banned...

I meant YES! he/she shouldn't have been banned

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

...?

Ragnarok requested for that PM to remain out of public view? Are you sure or are you just saying that to prevent hellish arguements? Plus, it's not like Ragna can post or PM us now. Lol.

In truth, Ragnarok's ban was orchestrated by myself as part of my cunning plan to eliminate him. Naturally, this would trigger protests against his ban, which would increase friction between Icyblue and the YCM userbase, ultimately cutting down on the competition and bringing me one step closer to taking over the site. Just as planned.

Meh. Oh and Crab Helmet' date=' I'm pretty sure no one's taking it like that. We're only saying that [i']some[/i] of RC was usually kept alive by his posts.

Then whatever "some" it is that dies without him was never truly alive.

Also, that's definitely not what you guys were saying. Stop talking in absurd hyperbole.

Now that mods are in this' date=' it's becoming serious business.

[/quote']

Indeed. You can tell how seriously I am taking this with my Connect 4 game. (Also, Icy, it's your move.)

"Great Card' date=' fix the OCG a little

Still not bad though

8/10"

Posting just about that 500 times a day got him banned.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he didn't post that all the time.

...Though I won't be surprised if most of his posts look like that. Because sometimes they usually do.

The vast majority of his posts that I saw were pretty much that.

Guest Zeonark

So basically every 30 seconds' date=' he posts some more. So I can see why his post count is over 30K

[/quote']

You know, I find it hilarious that someone got banned for having no life.

I'm gonna miss Ragnarok. Whether or not his advice or rates were good or not, he atleast posted in the threads. He posted in threads that didn't even get other replies. Atleast for me he did. /:

What's done is done though. Either he'll come back or someone is going to follow in his footsteps. And get banned.

Guest Zeonark

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding, I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

From what I've read around the site...

Icyblue is pretty much the leader of the forums, and the other mods all have individual viewpoints on how things should be done.

YCMaker is above all this, being moreso an 'Overseer' to the events amongst mods? Is it some type of fight for power that pits the more well-known members against mods, and why does Icyblue tend to be the main mod involved in such?

He has been banned before (maybe for the same reasons he got a perma now) so it might have been a legit reason for the ban.

And I agree with you. I don't think that's rag. He'd never flame other people but I don't know what he did.

EDIT: To Zeonark, I agree. It should only have warranted a temporary ban or a mild warn, but since he was doing it so much, I guess they got fed up and just banned him.

And evidence would be nice.

Archived