Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest Zeonark

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

...?

Ragnarok requested for that PM to remain out of public view? Are you sure or are you just saying that to prevent hellish arguements? Plus, it's not like Ragna can post or PM us now. Lol.

Meh. Oh and Crab Helmet, I'm pretty sure no one's taking it like that. We're only saying that some of RC was usually kept alive by his posts.

Now that mods are in this, it's becoming serious business.

Yeah he was banned for flamming users & staff (in PMs) and flooding. i dont think that is rag. he was too nice. though the flooding part im not sure if thats a good enough reason either.

I want the mods to atleast post proof of this. As for the flooding' date=' I'll understand of it was for that. But flooding itself would only warrant for a warn or a temp ban.

[/quote']

To give you proof would be to break the privacy between the users involved. That simply cannot happen. Unless the user(s) who sent me said PM's are willing to post, or PM you all. Otherwise, this is at the discretion of those involved. And at Rags request, I am not going to release all details to you all.

EDIT: I'll have mercy and keep it open for a while. You all were close. So do your thing...

...?

Ragnarok requested for that PM to remain out of public view? Are you sure or are you just saying that to prevent hellish arguements? Plus, it's not like Ragna can post or PM us now. Lol.

In truth, Ragnarok's ban was orchestrated by myself as part of my cunning plan to eliminate him. Naturally, this would trigger protests against his ban, which would increase friction between Icyblue and the YCM userbase, ultimately cutting down on the competition and bringing me one step closer to taking over the site. Just as planned.

Cunning plan to eliminate him? You must've hated him if that's the case. Plus, I'm pretty sure no one here dislikes Icy for it either. Taking over YCM? This should be interesting.

That would be nothing compared to me taking over by getting banned...a full scale riot would happen, about (if not more than) half the site's members would protest/leave. hehe I guess I am famous. well dont ban me because I have some work to do with clubs/orgs by helping my friends feel not lonely. but yes that would be funny to see happen Crab, I'd kind of be looking forward to it. If you take over the site it would die completely because of all the rules and uber quotes from you that nobody can rival... but I think I'll contact Rag and get his word about this so I can here what he has to say.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

...?

Meh. Oh and Crab Helmet, I'm pretty sure no one's taking it like that. We're only saying that some of RC was usually kept alive by his posts.

Now that mods are in this, it's becoming serious business.

Its just standard privacy practice. If Rag wanted those PM's private that's fine, if he didn't ooh well. We'll have to wait on those he PM'd to release anything...

Continuing from that' date=' many people believe he talks crap.

Now who's gonna judge ourcards? Not me.

[/quote']

I will start to judge a lot of cards. I know what I'm talking about and I can fix OCG and stuff. I know I wont be exectly like ragnarok but I will do what I can to help members become bettr cardmakers.

I feel bad for ragnarok getting banned.

Guest Merciful Idiot

Who said that RC'll die if Ragnarok is gone?

The only possible way for RC to die is either A) The site closes, B) An Admin goes crazy and locks it, or C) Everyone on the planet is dead.

Now Mimi has gone and got banned also. Ragnarok was a huge spammer he joined 2009 and he has more posts then somebody from 2007' date=' 30,000 posts in a little less then a year huge spam.

[/quote']

And he "only" spent about a month online.

So it's proven he didn't post moderately.

Guest Zeonark

"Great Card' date=' fix the OCG a little

Still not bad though

8/10"

Posting just about that 500 times a day got him banned.

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he didn't post that all the time.

...Though I won't be surprised if most of his posts look like that. Because sometimes they usually do.

Rag's posts were almost never as spammish as 3 words...

I didn't know mods cared for post count THAT much?

Really' date=' does it make a difference is you have 50k or 50 posts?

If you are a jerk and spam, nobody will listen to you even if you have over 30000 posts.

the fact that people listened to him does mean something :)

I saw a couple of jerks(really, you know who I am talking about if you are one of them) with 5, 10k of posts) and they were not as bad as Ragnarok. He's not "the top" but he is a good rater to my opinion. And fact is, that he was/is one of the FEW raters on RC. Other than him, there are not many raters there. Many good cardmakers are there, but not many raters.

[/quote']

He spammed. His posts weren't helpful unless you're a noob. Deal with it.

Well if someone was a noob or a bad card maker he was helpful. It's hard to put him as a spammer or a helpful person if you're a noob.But for me his post were neither helpful or spam they were just there.

I must say, Lawlz@Ragnarok.

For one thing, Ragnarok was a good spammer in the sense to surpass everyone including the highest member in posting. Thank god, he joined after I left... or I would be probably yelling at him for rating my cards, if I posted in Realistic Cards if he was posting. lol

Though I must say Good Riddance, though at least he only rated cards and not Fan fictions. lulz

Archived