Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facepalm.jpg

If you don't understand the picture' date=' then I have proven my point.

[/quote']

This is now the the new topic, as this one sucks.

I recognize quite a few of them, including several Kyon's, a Koziumi, Harima Kenji, Light Yagami and Lelouch. Lelouch isn't even facepalming, what's with that?

Lelouch facepamled with the Zero glove so it's hard to tell.

Oh, it's under his hair, thanks. I want his hair, that would be so cool. I'm the only one that would think so out of everyone I know irl, but meh. :3

Heh. yeah I'll mis Rag. a nice guy to talk to and debate with. yes I debated with him in the past before the debate rules came up. it was fun and worth while. I'll miss him. or I could contact him though an email...I'll laugh if his acount got hacked and impersonated to get him banned. If it was I'm going to make that person wish they hadn't done it.

It might have gotten hacked' date=' but I'm not jumping to conclusions. If it did, we'll have another hacking attempt on our hands, just like an earlier case.

Why would YCM change when Rag was banned? He was horrible at rating cards, and all he really did was rate cards.

Well, a lot of members liked him because he gave good critique from what I know. But I'm not saying I know the whole story about him

Guest JoshIcy

I vote Rag should have all his posts deleted to mock him!

Or we can do it to you, and perma you instead of him. Let these people enjoy their moments.

How is "Great card. Change your OCG a bit. Pic is blurry." helpful?

Because he's implying that you did a good job on creating your card however your OCG is somewhat wrong and you should change the pic -_-

Anyway, ragnarok and I sometimes talked over PM about this. He said this would happen one day so yeah .... we'll miss you buddy.

I'm not sure but I know that he posts a whole lot in Realistic Cards. If you notice' date=' he has at least 10,000 more posts than the member with the 2nd highest post count.

So I'm guessing that one of the mods thought he was flooding the forum, so they banned him. If you want to know the entire story, just PM a mod and they might know.

[/quote']

Thanks a Bunch! I was scrathing my head the whole time! +REP 4 U

Heh. yeah I'll mis Rag. a nice guy to talk to and debate with. yes I debated with him in the past before the debate rules came up. it was fun and worth while. I'll miss him. or I could contact him though an email...I'll laugh if his acount got hacked and impersonated to get him banned. If it was I'm going to make that person wish they hadn't done it.

It might have gotten hacked' date=' but I'm not jumping to conclusions. If it did, we'll have another hacking attempt on our hands, just like an earlier case. [b']I remember that the jamesjr hacker yeah omgpked4.[/b]

Why would YCM change when Rag was banned? He was horrible at rating cards' date=' and all he really did was rate cards.

[/quote']

I have many theories of how Rag got 30,000 posts. Also how he got banned. Besides if there was a hacker the IP wouldn't of matched up.

Well, a lot of members liked him because he gave good critique from what I know. But I'm not saying I know the whole story about him

For a while. Hehe. I hope a mod tells us the whole story.

Mods he didn't like? Wonder who.

Probably Icy.

He told me over PM that he didn't like Icy because he was always finding an excuse to ban him.

Quite frankly I understand him. Icy, that is.

So basically every 30 seconds' date=' he posts some more. So I can see why his post count is over 30K

[/quote']

You know, I find it hilarious that someone got banned for having no life.

I'm gonna miss Ragnarok. Whether or not his advice or rates were good or not, he atleast posted in the threads. He posted in threads that didn't even get other replies. Atleast for me he did. /:

What's done is done though. Either he'll come back or someone is going to follow in his footsteps. And get banned.

Me too, but from what I know, he got banned for flaming people, mainly the mods. Rag actually kept RC alive with his posting and helped people to get better. He even commented a few times on all of the cards I posted in RC. I thought his rates were good, but I can't say that's how he is because I didn't read all the threads he posted in.

But someone might take his place or like I said earlier, he may return

But possibly, someone flammed him before he started. Then again, it was a mod, so I don't wanna say anything.

Ragna's successor...Their username will be interesting. Lol.

...Ragnarok1946? lol. no even better: The_Prince_of_Death (me) if I got banned then alot of people would fight against it. heck I'd laugh if I did get banned because it would probably be about spamming for something I never spammed in. even for flamming would be a stupid reason because I only flame when I'm p**sed off which I rarely am here. and for flooding, I dont flood because I dont have a crae for points nor post count. I take my time. if its for trolling then I'll come back laugh at the person who banned me and ask to ban myself. it's just funny to think about it.

For God's sake. YCM is not a government. It's not a dictatorship. It's a bunch of teens and young adults trying to keep some order in a place completely filled with idiocy and attention-whoring.

Ragnarok was not the stupidest member to visit YCM, nor was he the biggest attention whore, but what he did do was post relentlessly, making himself an established and recognizable person. People on YCM seem to be really in to the whole hero-worship thing, and since he had the biggest number next to his name, he was a choice candidate, but truth be told there wasn't anything particularly special about him other than that he posted a lot and his posts were of decidedly mediocre quality. However, there was a tension between him and many of the higher members of the forum, including the mods, simply because they recognized that he was flooding the forum with poor quality posts, but he couldn't take a hint. I think plenty of people welcome the opportunity to see him go. Others as I've already seen, are not so happy.

As for Icy, I know him fairly well from MSN talk, and he's a very bright person and he's very in tune with people's inner nature and naturally understands them very well. He also cares a lot about the forum and as such he actually stepped up to help it even though he didn't want to. Icyblue did the things that needed to get done, and in my opinion, getting rid of Ragnarok was one of them. From what I've heard, Ragnarok crossed the line that he'd already been treading on for some time due to his spammy posts and conflict with the people who were trying to get him to slow down and increase his post quality, but in all 30,000+ posts he displayed an unfailing ability to ignore all their pleading.

That's just my analysis of the situation. It's not some huge over-arcing conspiracy. It's about a guy who, imo, was undeservedly popular, made some mistakes, kept making them, and made one final blunder. That's it.

If Ragnarok posting nonsense every minute was the only thing keeping Realistic Cards alive, then Realistic Cards is trash and deserves to die. Fortunately, that is not actually the case, and everyone in this topic is just over-dramatizing this. You know, the same way everything on this site is over-dramatized. You people treat everything like ROCKS FALL EVERYONE DIES.

So let's dispense with this dramatic nonsense and play Connect 4 instead.

......X....

.....XO....

Your move, O.

Archived