Why ragnarok1945 was banned.....Discuss

Trixter

Question

• Answers 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, YCM will never be the same without Ragna..............I kind of feel lost, you know?

Sorry for double post.......Ragna couldn't have been a bot.......Not a single card.....not a single thread of her own till the very end.........Man, I miss Her/His comments......

Why would they ban someone that loves their site?(Please don't ban me for this)

So basically every 30 seconds' date=' he posts some more. So I can see why his post count is over 30K

[/quote']

You know, I find it hilarious that someone got banned for having no life.

I'm gonna miss Ragnarok. Whether or not his advice or rates were good or not, he atleast posted in the threads. He posted in threads that didn't even get other replies. Atleast for me he did. /:

What's done is done though. Either he'll come back or someone is going to follow in his footsteps. And get banned.

Me too, but from what I know, he got banned for flaming people, mainly the mods. Rag actually kept RC alive with his posting and helped people to get better. He even commented a few times on all of the cards I posted in RC. I thought his rates were good, but I can't say that's how he is because I didn't read all the threads he posted in.

But someone might take his place or like I said earlier, he may return

He did deserve it' date=' I talked to Icy. He was flaming members and staff, combine that with flooding = 1 permaban.

[/quote']

Neg Flaming or what kind of Flaming?

I dunno. All Icy said was a member and several mods.

NO NOT MY FRIENDS! I better check them out.

In truth' date=' Ragnarok's ban was orchestrated by myself as part of my cunning plan to eliminate him. Naturally, this would trigger protests against his ban, which would increase friction between Icyblue and the YCM userbase, ultimately cutting down on the competition and bringing me one step closer to taking over the site. Just as planned.

[/quote']

Fascinating.

i think he was banned because the mods were being jealous about him almost setting a record in total posts.

This must of course be the truth - the mods were jealous of someone on the internet for having a larger number shown near their name. There was no way Ragnarok could have done anything wrong, because I LURV HIM AND WILL NOT AKSEPT FAKTS.

My theory of how he has 30' date='000 posts is he has multiple windows of YCM open at the same time, and he is posting on all of them. Also he is probably one of those uber 1337 fast typers that make no mistake in typing and are really fast at it.

[/quote']

Maybe but I don't know.

Or once he finishes posting, he returns back to the menu and finds another thread to post in

Well I guees I should say something' date=' Ragnarok may not have made a huge diffrance like a few other people but he did post alot on noob related posts in realistic. From what I see there are only two sides: 1. Thinks Ragnarok was the best thing to happen to YCM and 2. Thinks Ragnorok was just there to Flood. Well when I look closer everyone's on a third side a nutral one Ragnorok kept the RC section filled with posts. Not life like other members say, I'm definately on the third because I can't realy say if he was a good thing to YCM or a bad thing. I'm saying that he at least posted even if it was a string of words(wich to me is a nuetral thing depending on what others think). He should be remembered because he was one the few who posted on a new members thread others have to decide weather it was spam or help(it's your opinoin).

[/quote']

Your description of Ragnarok's posts is virtually a definition of "spam". If short, repetitive, content-free posts are not spam, what is?

Archived