★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Daemon: ven if its really really bad, 4kids could and probably would find a way to ruin it even more, who knows, make the main character be a girl instead.......That would completely ruin it, right?

Bright side is, is when my fan-fic ever gets done, the main character is a girl, and its the first girl main character in the entire yugioh series...

I have to wonder if they are S*xist? lol...

of course they all had female characters as a second main, but thas still different, who did you see more of in all the yugioh show's, thats what I'm getting at, the main main character, the one that lives no matter what happens.....

Yugioh Zexal=Yuma

Yugioh 5d's=Yusei

Yugioh .GX:=Jaden

Yugioh(Not positive its full Name)=Yugi Moto

Yeah, all the main protagonists so far are boys.

(Even in my fanfic, main one's a guy but there is a female one who's just as important [since I introduced them together at start)

@Daemon: We'll see what happens, but I'm with you; they aren't doing ZEXAL, especially if they still have that lawsuit going. (I don't know if it finished yet)

@Daemon and Sakura: Finally got to see the 2nd part where Yuma becomes Zexal, that is still strange, but I guess, it could be similar to yugi in the first, as Yugi transformed into Atem yugi, except the female was the only one that could see him transform 0.0? Any resemblance at all between the 2? I wonder now if he'll be like yugi, when it comes time, they both will soul summon.....

Also, I'm thinking of something for a name, tell me which one you like the most?

Yugioh Titan: Mysterious Ways

Yugioh Enterprize: Titan's Project

Yugioh: Titan's Project

Yugioh Beyond Yugioh: Titan's Overworld..

To me, I like the 2nd one and 4th one....

Archived