★ Club Espeon - We have mastery over Shooting Star Dragon★

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Alexis:If anything, its probably going to be on Cartoon Network or Disney XD if 4kids is subbing it....

@Daemon: I know unrelated, but what is the difference between a sig and a tag and the usual size of an tag? I know there is one b/c i love tags more, I just can't tell what though....

@Sakura: Pokemon related stuff or the topic? Actually want to talk and stuff, but been busy here, dragcave, dragcave forum, RL, and etc.....Been keeping real busy over the few days, so I've been trying to post here, but just can't seem to get myself gathered.....

@Alexis:If anything, its probably going to be on Cartoon Network or Disney XD if 4kids is subbing it....

@Daemon: I know unrelated, but what is the difference between a sig and a tag and the usual size of an tag? I know there is one b/c i love tags more, I just can't tell what though....

@Sakura: Pokemon related stuff or the topic? Actually want to talk and stuff, but been busy here, dragcave, dragcave forum, RL, and etc.....Been keeping real busy over the few days, so I've been trying to post here, but just can't seem to get myself gathered.....

Tag and Sigs are the same thing, different names. Size I like for tags are 500x200 or vice versa.

@White: Well, the new topic is ZEXAL airing in English on Oct 15. And it's okay if you haven't posted for a while, I understand since I got stuff like that too.

@Alexis (5Ds): Sorry, can't help you there. I'm in USA so our channels may vary from what you guys have.

Anyway, I made this a couple days ago in case you guys want to see it. (I still don't know if this is a tag/sig)

4lqedz.gif

You guys generally get them a few weeks after America airs them.

So maybe you'll get it sometime in December, January 2012. (Depends on how your station does stuff)

@LC: I'm assuming they aren't dubbing the Arc Cradle and the farewell episode (154) since they want to promote Xyz now that the deck/GENF is out. (And I watched the dub preview, Yuma sounds horrible)

Yeah, episode 26 was the kickoff to WDC. (Although I swear that some of the characters look like Yugi [in terms of hair anyway])

And as for 4Kids dubbing, well I pray they don't mess it too much, even though I saw the preview.

Oh and I think we've all been noticing that this club is getting pretty inactive; so as a side topic, ideas to get members back in here. (We're the only Pokemon club around from what I know)

Archived