Video Game Discussion

Frunk

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it also on the DS? If so, I think I've played it before. The anime is okay, I'll check the player reviews. ALWAYS CHECK THE PLAYER REVIEWS!!!!

Is anyone here "hardcore" enough to import games from Europe and Japan if you live in the States or Canada? I've recently imported a Japanese PSP game from Japan. I don't know a single word of Japanese (besides a few phrases and swears), and I love it. You actually don't need to know Japanese to play a Japanese RPG. You just need a Walkthrough and a Translation Guide ;-). I may import a few games from Japan in the near future as well.

Is it also on the DS? If so' date=' I think I've played it before. The anime is okay, I'll check the player reviews. ALWAYS CHECK THE [b']PLAYER[/b] REVIEWS!!!!

Is anyone here "hardcore" enough to import games from Europe and Japan if you live in the States or Canada? I've recently imported a Japanese PSP game from Japan. I don't know a single word of Japanese (besides a few phrases and swears), and I love it. You actually don't need to know Japanese to play a Japanese RPG. You just need a Walkthrough and a Translation Guide ;-). I may import a few games from Japan in the near future as well.

I'm hardcore; I bought Tales of the Tempest for the DS.

I want Tales of Innocence but I have to wait until Christmas. I also want Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Destiny DC, Tales of Phantasia FVE, and Final Fantasy XIII, but I'll have to wait until about mid 2008 to 2009 to get all of them. It's so emotional. (I have to import almost all of those, so my wallet isn't going to be too happy).

Tales game that hasn't been localised in some way is Tales of the Tempest.

And Tales of Phantasia FVE, Tales of Destiny Remake, Tales of Destiny 2, Tales of Rebirth, Tales of Eternia Online, and all of the Narikiri Dungeons. :)

But yeah, I'm beginning to think the Tales of Symphonia: KoR will be localized. No doubt it's being made by Team Symphonia, and (I'm pretty sure) everything Team Symphonia has made has been localized.

OKay tribe!

I really need help!

The subject is Pokemon Diamond. Once I heard that you can catch Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin, but......

They say a special "Nintendo Event" is needed, but what the hell is that, and how does it works?

I know that after this happens, you can go to any Pokemon store and get a Azur Flute or something and then meet Arceus on the top of Mt. Coronet......

BUT HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE THAT EVENT!?!?!

If anyone can tell me correctly how to do that, and I get Arceus, then I offer 5 positives reps and 100 points.

You see, I'm really in need.

Please, help.

P.S. ANY solution is welcome that would work... even cheats if you find those.....

OldMaster, I play Pokemon Emerald.

*Gasps from the crowd. Loud shrieks. People fainting.*

I have beaten the Elite 4 and wanted to get certain Pokemon from only Nintendo Events. What are they? Trouble.

REAL-LIFE EVENTS!

*More gasps. Screems from the back.*

That's right? Once upon a time, you needed to go to a certain event, and you'd download a certain item (Ticket/map,etc.), and you'd use that item to get to an island or hidden place which allows you to get the pokemon. You could only get that download at the event, and they have an event for each Pokemon. (1 for Darkrai, 1 for Shaymin, 1 for Mew, etc.)

But, I'm sad to say, that's the only way to get the Nintendo Event Pokemon, and there are none left to hold, until the next game comes out.

*Loud screems from the crowd. Arguments, whispers from the crowd. One man screems "OBJECTION!". Judge screems "OVERULED! CASE DISMISSED!"*

That's to answer your question, Oldmaster. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get another life.

I like Fire Emblem games and Zelda games

As do I. I like Fire Emblem more than Zelda.

I mean OoT and MM where awesome, but I don't really care for any of the other games that much. I actually don't see why people think Link is the greatest Nintendo character. He doesn't say anything (except for like, one line in one game)so you can't learn anything about him personality-wise, and you don't really know a lot about him besides he's the hero who has to save Hyrule or some other place. *Don't flame me*

OldMaster' date=' I play Pokemon Emerald.

*Gasps from the crowd. Loud shrieks. People fainting.*

I have beaten the Elite 4 and wanted to get certain Pokemon from only Nintendo Events. What are they? Trouble.

REAL-LIFE EVENTS!

*More gasps. Screems from the back.*

That's right? Once upon a time, you needed to go to a certain event, and you'd download a certain item (Ticket/map,etc.), and you'd use that item to get to an island or hidden place which allows you to get the pokemon. You could only get that download at the event, and they have an event for each Pokemon. (1 for Darkrai, 1 for Shaymin, 1 for Mew, etc.)

But, I'm sad to say, that's the only way to get the Nintendo Event Pokemon, and there are none left to hold, until the next game comes out.

*Loud screems from the crowd. Arguments, whispers from the crowd. One man screems "OBJECTION!". Judge screems "OVERULED! CASE DISMISSED!"*

That's to answer your question, Oldmaster. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get another life.

[/quote']

-.-

Still, I won't pay ya till I get them -.-

There was the Mystery Gift Option, but I've ruined it ><

I like Fire Emblem games and Zelda games

I mean OoT and MM where awesome' date=' but I don't really care for any of the other games that much. I actually don't see why people think Link is the greatest Nintendo character. He doesn't say anything (except for like, one line in one game)so you can't learn anything about him personality-wise, and you don't really know a lot about him besides he's the hero who has to save Hyrule or some other place. *Don't flame me*

[/quote']

*Flames*

Well, who do you think is the greatest Nintendo character? Few can compare to Link and the Legend of Zelda series, which has revolutionized gaming in its own way. Even if you say he is not the greatest, you must admit he is one of the greatest (Along with Samus, and a few others). And we do find out different things about Link, his personality may be a little mysterious. But we do find out lots of things about him, and we do see him grow up. And we know that he is the holder of the triforce of courage, he is helpful, strong, and loyal. I could probably ramble on longer but I dont want to make some big lecture.

(Not actually flaming just wanted to put that ^^ )

Well' date=' who do you think is the greatest Nintendo character? Few can compare to Link and the Legend of Zelda series, which has revolutionized gaming in its own way. Even if you say he is not the greatest, you must admit he is one of the greatest (Along with Samus, and a few others). And we do find out different things about Link, his personality may be a little mysterious. But we do find out lots of things about him, and we do see him grow up. And we know that he is the holder of the triforce of courage, he is helpful, strong, and loyal. I could probably ramble on longer but I dont want to make some big lecture.

(Not actually flaming just wanted to put that ^^ )

[/quote']

I never said he was bad, I just thought that his personality is kinda empty (besides the helpful, strong, and loyal part, because 99% of every hero from anything is like that).

Which other games? This is about Nintendo games.

And Mario had alot of good games but i still like LoZ Series is better.

Dead meat? Explain.

Link and Samus are my 2 favorite Nintendo characters =D

Yeah, that DEAD MEAT was for the other, non-Nintendo games.....

Cuz for as far as I know, Link wouldn't stand a chance for about 85% of all other characters.

Archived