Fairy Tail

Erza is godmodding.

Yeah seriously, why's Hiro asspulling all of a sudden?

This was all so rushed, and I hated that Sting has been mysteriously off the grid for the whole time only to wuss out at the end.

I'm glad Lector survived and that double spread with Team Fairy Tail was cool, but I wish things here were handled a lot differently.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, is FT abiding by the time traveling laws where parallel futures exist, or where the one future changes depending on past events?

If it's the latter, that means Lucy's doomed to die...I think.

I didn't really feel anything at Future Lucy's death though. Not sure if that's just me or the writing though.

I think its the writing. Ever since we've started really getting into the eclipse plan part of the story I think things have gone down hill. Like I can understand what was trying to be done by killing future Lucy, but as the chapter itself said, that isn't our Lucy. Also it just kind of happened without any build up.

I think its the writing. Ever since we've started really getting into the eclipse plan part of the story I think things have gone down hill. Like I can understand what was trying to be done by killing future Lucy, but as the chapter itself said, that isn't our Lucy. Also it just kind of happened without any build up.

I can definitely agree to that.

Can we all just admit that this arc has dragged on for way too long?

And that.

I am definitely ready for a new arc, hopefully this was just a rough patch and Mashima will get things back in order soon.

That cover is all kinds of creepy.

The king is acting differently from the first time we "saw" him, but it's understandable. And of course, they're doing the one thing I absolutely did not want from this arc, because they're giving Sabertooth redemption. This all just feels like the beginning of the end, and come to think of it, it's just the Tenrou Island  arc on a bigger scale. Think about it, instead of pairs fighting, it's guilds, and instead of one dragon, it's ten thousand of them.

Finally caught myself up on this and all in all...I am disappointed. Agreed that this Arc has dragged on for way too long, but then it just seems to cut the story so abruptly that it is ridiculous. Sting's reappearance was especially irritating. Anime is ending? Shame. 

I'm wondering if the dragons don't actually mean any harm, but when the mages retaliate is when they get angry and go to war, but Lucy found out the truth moments before and tried to stop it and that's why Future Lucy tried to stop it.

But then again, Natsu has a point that it feels like Rogue came in the past to do a bad thing rather than saving the future, so who knows.

I'm wondering if the dragons don't actually mean any harm, but when the mages retaliate is when they get angry and go to war, but Lucy found out the truth moments before and tried to stop it and that's why Future Lucy tried to stop it.

Was wondering this myself.

But then again, Natsu has a point that it feels like Rogue came in the past to do a bad thing rather than saving the future, so who knows.

How can you not be up to trouble with a name like Rogue? It is nearly as ominous as Renegade.

im reading Fairy Tail right now, i just finished Rave Master, and i loved it, so when i noticed it was by the same dude, i was like "OK, why not?" and im blown away by all the Rave Master references in Fairy Tail... Sieg Hart is remade, Plue appears, Griff and Plue are in the end page of all the manga volumes(that may just be the site im using, but wahtever) 

From what ive read so far, i do like Rave Master more. Haru is such an awesome character... and i loved Elie... but my favorite character was Sieg Hart. What they did with his ending... almost made me cry, im not even gonna lie. 

Huh. Really should have seen that one coming.

Anyone else notice that they were a lot more panty shots for Lucy than usual?

Very much so. Hell, I don't remember their ever being all that many panty shots. It is normally just shots of her chest.

Not more than usual, but i did notice one very strategically place speech bubble of exposition

Yea, that was strange.

Chapter was ok. The more I read the more I feel like this might be the final arc. Or at least this would be a place where things can be left off at. Also, I want to know how did the dragons know they would gain a door to the future? Cause they all seemed ready the second it opened up.

Very much so. Hell, I don't remember their ever being all that many panty shots. It is normally just shots of her chest.

Yea, that was strange.

Chapter was ok. The more I read the more I feel like this might be the final arc. Or at least this would be a place where things can be left off at. Also, I want to know how did the dragons know they would gain a door to the future? Cause they all seemed ready the second it opened up.

Perhaps Zeref worked his evil? 

Anyway, the chapter was okay. Not too much went on, but there is obviously something building. And I think Dragon might be right in suspecting that this could be the final arc. :'(