Fairy Tail

AGGGGGH. I cannot bring myself to read manga of any kind.  I don't know why but it bugs me so much.  Maybe I'm lazy.  However, I love the anime.  And every time I hear "Fairy Law", I get hella hyped.

That being said, I'm excited to see the next competition in the magic games.

Personally I'm the other way. I'd always read the manga than watch the anime. I just can't stand knowing I'm half a year or more behind. 

(-___-) But is that still Gajeel?

Yea. Personally I like the over all look he has in that mode.

Wait, what.

Rogue was Gajeel's disciple?

That's...news.

Kinda think that should've been explained before now as part of his dynamic rather than a passing statement by Gajeel.

That last double spread looked good though.

It would explain why Rogue was obsessed over him though. Till now we had no idea why his target was Gajeel. The whole, desciple trying to pass the master is an old trope. 

Edited by Flame Dragon

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest problem with FT is that the opponents are always built up to be really strong and bam, they go down easily. Just this arc its happened to Sting and Rouge, the Garou Knights, and now Orga. Not to mention that by building up Jura the way they are they end up making a bunch of characters that should be some of the strongest seem really weak.

• Like 1

I've finished FT and i have to say it's one of the best anime's i've watched. It gets you emotional and excited every episode. Whenever i watch and episode i get excited for the next one. It never disappoints me.

Yeah, Fairy Tail isn't like Naruto where the characters' strength is extremely important.  Fairy Tail is like candy.  It looks good, tastes good, but there's not a lot of nutritional value there.

It's enjoyable, but not deep.

Well said sir, well said

My biggest problem with FT is that the opponents are always built up to be really strong and bam, they go down easily. Just this arc its happened to Sting and Rouge, the Garou Knights, and now Orga. Not to mention that by building up Jura the way they are they end up making a bunch of characters that should be some of the strongest seem really weak.

Also with Reborn Oracion Seis.

AGGGGGH. I cannot bring myself to read manga of any kind.  I don't know why but it bugs me so much.  Maybe I'm lazy.  However, I love the anime.  And every time I hear "Fairy Law", I get hella hyped.

That being said, I'm excited to see the next competition in the magic games.

I am the same, it just seems to me there's no emotion in the mangas. And also no music to give a big orgasm xD.

The F is Lector doing in Milina's butt? 

So Laxus is basically the God of Thunder now? that's cool I guess. Best part of the chapter was him borrowing Natsu's line.

Gray & Juvia are gonna Unison Raid.

Erza's gonna win her fight through IHAZNUARMURGUIZ. No tension there.

Sting should be doing something next chapter hopefully.

Lyon and Shelia are going to be defeated next chapter, then Lamia Scale will be eliminated. It will be 58 against Sabertooth's 55. If Sabertooth is defeated, then Fairy Tail gets 64 points. If Fairy Tail is defeated, Sabertooth will also have 64 points. Yeah, this battle will end either with a tie if the final contestants are defeated at the same time, or we'll encounter a desperate situation where Rogue has defeated all but one of the members, with both teams having 63 points, and whoever wins decides the match. Gajeel is the only one from Fairy Tail who isn't doing anything right now, so he'll either be the first or last person to fight Sting.

Edited by Phantom Roxas

Wait... if Second Origin needs to be manually unlocked, does that mean that Natsu and crew are still concealing the full extent of their abilities?

Yeah, Laxus borrowing Natsu's line was awesome.

Yea, saw that and just choose to ignor it. Honestly if this means that everyone hasn't shown the full limits of their powers that would be several levels of stupid. They spent almost 0 time training so the only way for them to go from, just as strong as the weak FT members to stronger then almost everyone, would be with Second Origin. I mean come one, no way Natsu curb stomps Sting and Rogue with only his normal power level.

I REALLY hope this is only happening because Ezra never actually had her's opened (remember she didn't feel any pain from the process). This still leaves open how in the hell she could have cleared the 100 monsters without a massive power up, but I'd rather that then have everyone double in power when they were already strong enough to fight evenly with everyone.

That's surprising.

Considering it went into filler even tho it was an arc behind, i figured it was gearing up for the long hall.

Is it a ratings thing? Maybe it went over budget or the movie didnt meet expectations. 

*shrug* How long?

The filler could have something to do with it, but it was hardly anything compaired to the filler from Bleach and Naruto. Yes, FT isn't that big, but I think its the most popular shonen manga outside of jump. At least I think it was at one point.

And yea, I don't know how the ratings are for either the anime or the manga but like I said, I don't think its doing bad.

Last ep comes out on the 30th. Hiro said on twitter we'll be getting some good news soon though so maybe its going to be a short break? idk.