A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kolobos eyes gleamed as he saw the monster raise from the card.

"You really have no idea do you? Well lets make things interesting shall we?"

He takes the top card from his deck and adds it to his hand.

"First I play 3 cards face down."

He take the three cards from his hand and places them into his Spell/Trap Zone. Then he take another card from his hand and places it onto the Monster Zone.

"And now I place one monster face-down. Now please feel free to use any of those Trap Cards you placed. If not I end my turn"

Kolobos folds his arms and waits the next move.

Hand =2

Face down Spell/Trap =3

Face down Monster =1

LP= 4000

(occ) the whole thing i was talking about is everyone is duel for know reson the 2nd part has not even started so my characture thinks its stupid lol. thats just how he is laid back and doesnt get why ppl do things they dont have to. and every one like ignored him so i desided to post that lol. ill be on the rest of the night, but tomorrow im chilling at my homies house for the night so i wount be on all day. that all man lol

Kolobos looks over at Wolf, his eyes begin to narrow.

"Boy, do yourself a favour and go back to sleep. This Duel doesn't concern you or this tournament. You don't understand the forces that surround even you. But soon, even your eyes will be opened to the shadows."

Kolobos turns back to his opponent.

"Your move, and make it quick. I have things to do, and your distraction is about to come to an end."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Very impatiant, aren't we? Fine then, I shall make this move quick."

"I shall use Lighning Warlord's effect. May I remind you that effect doesn't state once per turn, so then. I shall discard 3 cards from my hand to destroy your 3 face-down cards. Now, my Lighning Warlord shall attack your face-down card.

Now, then. How will you get out of this now?"

Hand=2

Face-Down Spell/Trap=2

Monsters=1

LP:4000

"Okay I draw then summon Underworld Fox in atk mode now for each card in my hand it gains 200 atk so now it is (2100\1300) now I play Underworld Sword and equip it to my Underworld Fox to gain another 500 atk so now (2400\1300) to end my turn" said Underworld laughing.

"Okay I draw then summon Underworld Fox in atk mode now for each card in my hand it gains 200 atk so now it is (2100\1300) now I play Underworld Sword and equip it to my Underworld Fox to gain another 500 atk so now (2600\1300) to end my turn" said Underworld laughing.

Wrong. Your Fox has 2400 ATK, as there is one less card in your hand.

Jeez, where's Elsandero?

"Okay I draw then summon Underworld Fox in atk mode now for each card in my hand it gains 200 atk so now it is (2100\1300) now I play Underworld Sword and equip it to my Underworld Fox to gain another 500 atk so now (2600\1300) to end my turn" said Underworld laughing.

Wrong. Your Fox has 2400 ATK' date=' as there is one less card in your hand.

Jeez, where's Elsandero?[/quote']

Good point there.

Wrong. Your Fox has 2400 ATK' date=' as there is one less card in your hand.

Jeez, where's Elsandero?[/quote']

Think of different Time Zones, I live in Europe

The Professor begins to laugh.

"Slow down my boy. Yes you may have discarded your cards to the Graveyard to activate your Monster Cards Effect, but unfortunately for you that has avtivated my Trap Card."

Dr. Kolobos flips over his face-down Trap Card.

TRAPTendrilsOfGorothula.jpg

"So now you've discared those cards for nothing, and your Monsters Effect is useless. Sure you still want that CHaos Hero to attack my card? I promise you, you won't like the result."

Again the Professor begins to laugh at his younger opponent.

"HA! You speak to quickly. If you paid any attention, you would've remembered I discarded this card"

hirumasutujpgset1wicktsuk3.jpg

"Now that I've removed it from play, your trap is negated, your cards are destroyed and the attack shall comence"

"Anymore tricks up your sleve?"

Archived