A New RP.

darkguy00000

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"When you summoned your Enataar LV5, you triggered my trap," retorted Dark Mikhail. "It's called Armor Magnet, and it allows me to summon 1 "Armor" monster from my hand. So, say hello to my little friend... Buster Pile! (0/0)"

"And now that it is my turn again, I can activate my other trap. Its' called Armor Master and it flips my face-down Psychic Armor Head into face-up defense mode." He laughed again. There was no mirth in it.

"You may wonder, why I do this," said Dark Mikhail smugly. "I did it to activate the effect of my Psychic Armor Head!" he cried. "Now, instead of normally drawing, I get to add an "Armor" monster from my deck to my hand. And with this effect, I'll draw, and summon, Trap Buster!" (0/0)

"Now, I hope you know their effects," sneered Dark Mikhail.

(OOC: Yes, Wicket, those are the cards. I'm also making some of my own, such as Armor Magnet, Arcane Absorber, and Armor Lab.)

Hand: 1.

Field: 3 monsters.

S/Ts: 1 face-down S/T.

(Note: My turn ain't done yet. It's giving you some chain time, and maybe a dialogue.)

CARDS:

Psychic Armor Head

EARTH

Machine/Armor/Effect

If this card exists in your graveyard during your Standby Phase, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. During your Draw Phase, instead of conducting your normal draw, you may instead add 1 "Armor" monster from your deck to your hand. This card cannot be tributed for a Tribute Summon (or Set). (Only 1 "Psychic Armor Head" may exist on your side of the field at one time. Only 1 "Armor" monster may declare an attack per turn. If a face-up "Armor" monster is declared the target of an attack, you may change the target of the attack to another face-up "Armor" monster on your side of the field.)

0/0

Buster Pile

EARTH

Machine/Armor/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summoned or Set unless there is another face-up "Armor" monster on your side of the field. When this card declares an attack, before Damage Calculation immediately destroy the attacking monster by this cards' effect, and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents' Life Points. (Only 1 "Buster Pile" may exist on your side of the field at one time. Only 1 "Armor" monster may declare an attack per turn. If a face-up "Armor" monster is declared the target of an attack, you may change the target of the attack to another face-up "Armor" monster on your side of the field.)

0/0

Trap Buster

EARTH

Machine/Armor/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, Special Summoned or Set unless there is another face-up "Armor" monster on your side of the field. While this card remains face-up on the field, face-up "Armor" monsters on your side of the field are unaffected by the effects of Trap cards. (Only 1 "Trap Buster" may exist on your side of the field at one time. Only 1 "Armor" monster may declare an attack per turn. If a face-up "Armor" monster is declared the target of an attack, you may change the target of the attack to another face-up "Armor" monster on your side of the field.)

0/0

Luther walked into the dual arena and looked around at all the dualist but paying little attention as his cat like eyes seemed dull and black circles framed his eyes. "Man I need to find a place to lay down." Luther thought as he yawned.

Luther thought about last night and the dreams that haunted thinking about them made him flinch. 'Why did I dream about that day." Luther thought as the image of a little girl flashed inside his head.

As Monogwe walked inside, he turned around to see a duelist looking around for someone to duel.

"Pathetic"

He walked into the dark room, with plans that nobody would be prepared for.

But he needed something. He walked out, annoyed, and walked over to a small podium and worked on his deck to make sure it was exactly the way he wanted it

Dr. Kolobos walks past the current Duel, he looks over at Mikhail and grins. He pays no attention to the Duel, and walks over behind Mikhail.

"You Duel him and yet this darkness that surrounds you, you try to hold in. I've seen within you, and know what you can do. Why do you waste your time Dueling little boys in the street? This Duel doesn't even count towards the tournament. You've lost your way, time to be careful of the paths you choose."

Kolobos backs away, and looks towards the still closed door to the Pro Tour Tournament Arena. He watches as Monogwe walks inside. "Pathetic!" He says out loud turning back to Mikhail. "Win this one quick!"

The Professor smiles as he slowly backs away.

As Kolobos walked away, he sensed something. He walked inside, and walked slowly up the stairs. Then, he found a door. He slowly opnened it.

He found himself on the roof. On the other side, he found Monogwe staring at him with his evilish golden eyes. He showed a sinisterly devilish smile. Both knew what was going to happen. They activated their duel disks and prepared for battle.

a devilishly handsome man named Komicuda walked into the duelist arena. hey twerp, he said. he began to walk around the arena as if he owned the place....but he didnt. does anyone want to duel? he said with a grin. A nice young women named susan siad she would love to play (with) him. The duel began. I summon red eyes black dragon! said komicurasi. then susan summoned raging battle ox. next turn

komicurasina said blue eyes white dragon! eraticate her wimpy fire krakken! the duel was over! Kamissation had won the duel!

xANUS

anyone else want to challenge me? he said with a toothy opening of his mouth.

The lights glowed from the Professor's Dule Gauntlet. A huge grin on his face.

"You dare to challenge me boy?" He began, almost booming. "You still have so much to prove here. You hide in these shadows like a scared rat, but you to like the rat have taken the bait. You want this to happen? You think the god themselfs are ready for this battle? You think in your own mind that your the speaker of Death? I'll show you that whole world you believe in is just a myth, a bed time story you told yourself so the world didn't seem like such a scary place for you. Well the monsters in your head are real. There is a creature under your bed, there is a demon hiding in your closest. And now...."

The Professor slams his Deck into his Duel Gauntlet and begins to laugh.

"And now,now it's time for you to meet them!"

He draws 5 cards from his Deck as the Life Point counter flicks up to 4000.

"Fine, think what you want to think. It's only a matter of time, before the world goes through its "change". Let us begin, Shall I start it off. I shall play Chaos Call to summon this creature"

darkelfcorsairsjpgset1sfj2.jpg

airmagistratedl6.jpg

"I shall place 2 cards face-down, then I will let you go and make your turn"

Archived