The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Twig

Club you are loyal to: Writer's Arena

[spoiler=[b]Appearance[/b]]

The_Writer_by_Monochrome_Clown.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Abilities:[/b]]

Magical Writing

Twig can write words anywhere. The word he writes becomes real. For example, if he writes fireball, a fireball will appear. To activate magical writing, he has to use ink energy. Twig can run out of ink. To regain ink energy, he has to wait. It takes one day to refill completely.

He also has a pet Torterra that can talk.

Weapons: None.

Personal Motivation: Write the best war story ever.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Hayate Masaru

Club you are loyal to: For me mine is R.P.820

[spoiler=Appearance]2akbe6f.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities]

Gravity: Basic Gravity manipulation nothing special!

Matsu ka me no mi (Third Eye Fruit): Apport - Completely solid objects can materialize out of thin air through a physical medium. Often Yukimura will make a tachi and a wakizashi appear.

o^ra no dokusho (Aura Reading) - This is the ability for a psychic to see in and around a subjects Aura. We all have an electromagnetic energy field around us. This allows Hayate to make a rough estimate of his opponents power levels, as a side note this only reads his physical power level not their special powers.

Sentou no Kankaku (Combat Sense) - Allows Hayate to use a martial arts style involving sensing what a combatant’s next move will be. This cannot sense a special ability based attack nor what the opponent is thinking just physical attacks.

Déjà VU: Allows Hayate to create an illusion of having already experienced something, which in actuality it would be the first time experiencing it. This is great in combination with an attack which usually causes the opponent to believe that the attack has been doubled which in actuality it doesn't.

Taika (Regression) - Is a Hypnotic or meditative state in which Hayate can re-experience his past lives. With this he gains knowledge from his past lives as well as the being able to perform ancient forms of martial arts he was taught in his past lives.

Weapons (2. No more): A tachi and a wakizashi which are usually unseen until he uses his ability of his devil fruit. Also Shuriken which include; Ninja Stars, Spikes and darts. He also carries a few Smoke Bombs for concealment and quick getaways.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): A loyal servant to the leaders of the R.P. 820: Club. Shall enforce anything they wish upon their enemies.

Name: -Genesis-

Club you are loyal to: R.P.820

[spoiler=Appearance:]

GenesisRhapsodos.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities:]

Materia Manipulation

Rapid Healing

Lifestream Manipulation (Last Resort)

[spoiler=Weapons:]

Genesis_Sword_by_Hallucination047.jpg

Personal Motivation: Loyal member of R.P.820 and I haven't had a good fight in a long time and can't wait to start.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Ryder

Club I am loyal to: RP 8.2.0., formerly Club Pikachu before the war, banned from Org. XIII until he can change attitude.

Appearance: [spoiler=Alex as Normal]

anime_guy-1.jpg

[spoiler=Alex in Ultimate]

-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-6863170-592-456.jpg

Abilities:

"Ultimate Form Alex"-He sprouts wings, plus a beak occasionally & is like a Dove/Phoenix person, being able to shoot fireballs, & even rarer, firebreath.

Weapons:

-Shotgun

-Sword fabricated from a strong Metal/Iron alloy.

Personal Motivation: To prove he is a great in this world, & also for pleasure.

Ummm... Primal your only allowed 3 abilities... And only 2 weapons... Also' date=' edited Black

[/quote']

@PrimalFear

You can only have 3 abilites...

Anyway why am I the only Organization member here...

Technically I only have two abilities, the attacks of a devil fruit aren't considered more abilities. and his gravity is very weak.

As stated before My attacks of a devil fruit are not considered a weapon its an attack generated from the ability. Second you wont just only have 1 shuriken so that is considered one weapon and the smoke bombs would be considered the second.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Scarlet Ice (Usually called Ice)

Club you are loyal to: Team Rocket

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): A physically fit girl that's about 5'8 with long red hair, about a few inches under her shoulders. She also has crisp blue eyes which transition to a deep green when annoyed or startled. When agitated or angry, her eyes transition to Red. She wears a white jacket with a red R on the back and 4 yellow circles on the front of it along with matching white jeans and white boots.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): (I'm really spacing out here. xD)

She has Psychic powers, being able to levitate objects and shoot blasts of Psychic energy and such when she's calm. When Startled or Annoyed, she has more defense Psychic Abilities (Like weak forcefields and such) and when Agitated or Angry, she has extremely dangerous offensive abilities, that tend to hurt herself as well as her opponent.

Weapons (2. No more): Two Psychic-Channeling Daggers.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): To bring Team Rocket to it's rightful glory....and capture Pikachu.

Black, forget what I said before. I had a change of heart.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Mark Ilanson

Club you are loyal to: Team Rocket

[spoiler=[color=#98FB98]Appearance[/color]:]

profiles_AnimeGothGuy_3525_578079.jpeg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): He doesn't have the stranger abilities like most of the current people involved in the war. Infact, he doesn't have any fancy Psychic powers, form that is held back, nothing like that. He has a higher then average intellect, and the ability to think clear, even in the most pressuring situations. Because of this slight, *cough, Major, cough*, disadvantage he has, he tries to stay as far back from the fights as possible, but close enough to where he can still do some damage with his bow.

Weapons (2. No more): A Wooden Bow. He had it made to where it would only snap it the utmost force was placed upon it. He keeps a small dagger concealed inside of his coat in case of an emergency.

Personal Motivation: He just wants to get Team Rocket to the place it deserves. He has the feeling that Team Rocket doesn't control enough.

Le Créateur, yes. Just yes.

Name: Shadow Zero

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu and it's respective allies

[spoiler=Appearance: Shadow Zero has one main appearance, and three separate appearances that conceal his true form.]

[spoiler=Of the three appearances that disguises his true form, this is his main one, allowing him to draw upon the powers of both of his counterparts for more powerful combos, although the abilities of his two other forms are not as powerful in this form.]

Absolute_Zero_MMZ_Colored_by_The_Re.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Shadow' form, in which he is able to use his powers of Chaos Control. However, he is unable to unleash it's true potential without a certain 'item', and can only do short range teleportation of not more then half a mile at a time as a result.]

437904667_l.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Hunter' form, in which he employs the use of the weapons that are at his disposal.]

zero-31-1.jpg

[spoiler=This is his true form, in which he is able to use all of his abilities at their full strength.]

Shadow_with_gun_by_Kiguri_by_Human_.jpg

Abilities: Able to use energy from without and within for a limited number of attacks and short range sight to sight teleportation. (shadow form only)

A list of weapons and items that can be used via the Z-Knuckle or Blasters.

Able to transform into many different forms, although he tends to favor a few as regulars.

Weapons: Modified Z-Knuckle that can serve the function of all of the 'Hunter' Forms other weapon functions. (hunter form only)

Two blasters that can serve various other functions, including turning into Arm Cannons, (Hunter form only ) changing shape so as to be used as swords, and other various functions.

Personal Motivation: To defeat all who oppose him and threaten his up to now relatively peaceful existence. All other motivations remain secret.

Ummm... DarkMark, your character's appearance link is screwed up... it just says text, so you should fix that.

Also, I don't think the RP's theme is up for you to decide Ice. If anything, it is up to Marsuvees or Nexev or someone else who helped make this war possible.

Also, Black I decided to change some things.

Lastly, Primal I read your app again. I see that I just didn't read it well enough the first time. Sorry, my mistake.

Also' date=' I don't think the RP's theme is up for you to decide Ice. If anything, it is up to Marsuvees or Nexev or someone else who helped make this war possible.

[/quote']

I'm the owner of Team Rocket. I Co-Own this RP. I'm one of the people who made the war possible. >>

[b]Name:[/b] Andx
[b]Club you are loyal to:[/b] R.P. 820
[b][color=#006400]Appearance[/color]:[/b]
[spoiler=Normal appearance]
[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2mca901.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Transformed Appearance]
[img]http://ui21.gamespot.com/468/jade_2.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]
[b]Age:[/b] 17
[b]Abilities:[/b]
-Transformation into Jade Curtiss, better known as Jade the Necromancer.
-Spell Casting (weak outside of Jade form)
[spoiler=List of spells courtesy of the game Tales of the Abyss and an FAQ from Game FAQs (This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goRGKZiCZcA from 4:34 to 6:32 shows how all the spells work.)]
-Energy Blast: Energy is concentrated onto the enemy, then exploded.

-Stalagmite: Spikes of rock burst from the ground, perforating the unfortunate.

-Splash: Powerful waterfalls pour their load onto the enemy.

-Turbulence: A burst of wind tears at all caught up in it.

-Flame Burst: Streams of fire close in on a target, then flare up in an inferno.

-Ground Dasher: A fissure opens up in the target area, sending wave after wave of spikes that puncture enemies.

-Blessed Drops: An innocent-looking bubble appears, slowly drifting to the ground.
When it hits, a swarm of painful bubbles pop and crack, destroying all within.

-Thunder Blade: A sword of lightning smashes into the ground, and then explodes,
releasing its charged material.

-Infernal Prison: A glyph appears and fiery jets blare up all around, scorching those within.

-Absolute: The area below the opponent turns white and then ice forms up around them. It then snaps and falls apart at once. Not fatal under most conditions but still painful to be exposed to such low temperatures for even a short time.

-Prism Sword: Many sharp shards of crystal land to form a binding glass-like prison, until the coup de grace comes crashing on the construct.

-Meteor Storm: Roughly ten meteors about eight feet in diameter rain down at random. No hits are assured, best used in a group so at least one person will get hit.
[/spoiler]
-A seemingly miraculous ability to turn simple metals or even just minerals into very effective metal weapons. He can't do it for long so he keeps it to fixing weapons or replacing his dagger should he lose it.
[b]Weapons:[/b]
-A spear which is not visible at first. He breaks it into molecules with his magic and stores them among the molecules of his right arm. When he needs it he brings the molecules out and reassembles them. The spear is enchanted to never chip or break but that does not mean it can't be guarded like any other weapon.
-A small barbed dagger with a few feet of metal wire attached to the handle. The metal is incredibly conductive and when electricity passes from it into a person it is quite painful.
[b]Personal Motivation:[/b] He fights as a loyal mage for R.P. 820 as he was one of the first to join the group after its founding and is one of the few early members to still remain. (Though he's not exactly a leader of the group, he is respected like one and his advice is often sought by the actual leaders.) He also wishes to aid in the hunt for Shadow Zero. Shadow was originally somehow a friend of his and he had seen early signs of what would later get Shadow in trouble. Not long after he and Shadow parted Andx was lost, tired, and near ready to just give up and die. It was then that he met up with and joined the troupe of actors known as R.P. 820. To his surprise Shadow appeared to join the group not too long after. When Shadow committed his crime Andx did not attempt to support or help him. Since he fled hatred towards Shadow has grown in Andx and wishes to see him killed. And though he hates Shadow, he knows he is not to be the one to make the kill.

@Remnants: I'll say this once: Stop it now. Stop talking about other people's apps, you're not in charge here. It's Black's job, as well as the other leaders, to tell people what to change about their apps. Your job is to make [b]your[/b] app good, not tell others how they should go about doing that for themselves.

@Remnants: Shows that you've been reading the rules.

Also, DM, you're accepted, and Shadow, I feel that your character is a little OP'd. But that may just be me, I'll wait for Mar or somebody else to evaluate your app.

Yeah, well that whole 'list of attacks' thing is based off of there being so many weapons that can be used in the SF BN and RMZ 4 games. I would only be able to use two at a time or something like that, although the obvious exceptions would be things like a program advance in which three or more chips would be needed. As to the whole Chaos Control issue, that's meant to be limited. That's why there is no stone or anything.

name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Gaspard

Club you are loyal to: Vampire Club

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):picture is in my siggy

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Energy drain, regeneration by sucking someone's blood, reflect

Weapons (2. No more): Dark Excalibur

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Help my fellow vampires.

Guest Tainted Black

Stiker: Accepted

Rem: ... No Olympus Sword. The whip is fine.

Twig: accepted

Primal: Aaah, technicalities. You got me. Accepted.

Genesis: accepted

Christian: ... NO reincarnation.

Ice: accepted

Andx: Gah, MORE technicalities XD Alright. Accepted.

Dark MArk: Accepted. But, fix the pic.

Shadow: Pick an Age. You are loyal to ONE Club. NO Chaos Control. No Outward energy.

Jaden: No soul Stealing. Energy draining is weaker than stealing it all.

Archived