The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

Guest Tainted Black

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Wind Soul

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): Gray hair, Brown eyes, somewhat little nose, taller than average, with blue trousers and sky-blue T-shirt, with one red glove in my right hand (where I hold my weapon), and a very big cut in my left arm, and, well, white shoes. [b']Too short[/b]

Age: 14 This is your Characters age. Please raise it to 15+

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Super dodge: very good at doging, Wind speed: Very high speed, can cause bleeding. No Super Dodge, that's Godmod. No SUPER speed. High speed, yes.

Weapons (2. No more): A blue sai that has aura emanating from it.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Sounds fun. :D This is IN RP. Not you, but your character.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stiker: Accepted

Rem: ... No Olympus Sword. The whip is fine.

Twig: accepted

Primal: Aaah' date=' technicalities. You got me. Accepted.

Genesis: accepted

Christian: ... NO reincarnation.

Ice: accepted

Andx: Gah, MORE technicalities XD Alright. Accepted.

Dark MArk: Accepted. But, fix the pic.

Shadow: Pick an Age. You are loyal to ONE Club. NO Chaos Control. No Outward energy.

Jaden: No soul Stealing. Energy draining is weaker than stealing it all.

[/quote']

Come on Black you didn't expect me and Andx to not have an "Ace" in our pocket like Technicalities did you? LOL I new it was a bit much that is why I chose it the way I did. But for all fairness sake you very well know Andx or myself would never God-Mod.

I have to say this is a huge turn out for the RP. I cannot wait to have some fun in this.

Name of your Club?: Organization XIII

Affiliation (Club Pikachu or Organization XIII): Organization XIII, of course.

How many posts does your club have?(Must be 1000+): 1065 at the time of posting

How active is your club?: Highly active

Why does your club wish to join the war?(Must be a good reason. Can be to support the group): I am the other main power involved in this war.

Come on Black you didn't expect me and Andx to not have an "Ace" in our pocket like Technicalities did you? LOL I new it was a bit much that is why I chose it the way I did. But for all fairness sake you very well know Andx or myself would never God-Mod.

I have to say this is a huge turn out for the RP. I cannot wait to have some fun in this.

Same here Primal

Name of your Club?: Organization XIII

Affiliation (Club Pikachu or Organization XIII): Organization XIII' date=' of course.

How many posts does your club have?(Must be 1000+): 1065 at the time of posting

How active is your club?: Highly active

Why does your club wish to join the war?(Must be a good reason. Can be to support the group): I am the other main power involved in this war.

[/quote']

You didn't need to fill that out. You need to fill out the character app.

Edit:

@Black: Slow and steady wins the race? xD

Name: Rozsudek

Appearance: [spoiler=:D]Practice____The_Lawyer_by_LadySacura.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): 1) Telekineses.

2) The ability to ignite anything. The larger the object, the more energy he needs to use. If the object is fireproof, he can't ignite it. However, it can be lighted up for a few seconds before burning out.

Weapons: 1) A longsword made from a rare type of wood. This wood can easily be ignited, but it cannot burn out.

2) A gold revolver. Ammunition can be easily found from corpses.

Personal Motivation: To serve his club.

6 pages already o.O

Name: Lord Donovyn

Club you are loyal to: Vampire Club

[spoiler=Appearance]

518905454.jpg

[spoiler=Abilities]

Rapid Healing

ability to freeze inorganic substances to absolute zero for 2 minutes by slicing it with a sharp metal object. (time to freeze depends on size of object. Large objects take longer to freeze. However, unfreezes two minutes after freeze is complete, regardless of size)

Absolute control over Hellfire (Able to manipulate Hellfire [Flame that is black in color] into any shape or form desired (glove, sword, baseball, chair, anything). Able to increase or decrease heat at will, from the heat generated by a match, to the heat generated by a forest fire)

[spoiler=Weapons]

Katana

pistol

Personal Motivation: Destroy Pikachu, and punch DarkLink401 in the face as many times as possible

This is better, yes?

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): Gray hair, Brown eyes, somewhat little nose, taller than average, with blue trousers and sky-blue T-shirt, with one red glove in my right hand (where I hold my weapon), and a very big cut in my left arm, and, well, white shoes, a scar under the eye, and looks very serious.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Dodge: Good at doging, Wind speed: High speed, Wind creation: can cause blowing.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Take revenge of my parents that were killed by ORG XIII!!!!

[/quote']

Intended to fix it.

Guest Tainted Black

Much better. Now I get what you mean. Accepted.

@Christmas: 4 LINES of Text, not 4 sentences. Also no dodging still. you can use wind to augment dodging, but not how you have it.

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): [spoiler=Wind Soul']HotAnimeGuy8.jpg

Found it on internet.[/obvious]

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Wind Secret Power: Concentrates blowing on his feets and dodges very well, but after like 5 minutes, he cannot continue using it and gets very tired, Wind speed: Creates blowing behind him and runs faster, Wind creation: can cause blowing.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Take revenge of my parents that were killed by ORG XIII!!!!

Intended to fix it.

Is it OK if I put drawbacks in my powers so they can be better?

Oh, my mistake then. Here's my character.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Phantom Roxas (Later renames himself Solasiro)

Club you are loyal to: Organization XIII

[spoiler=Appearance]

First Appearance:

Flygon.gif

Second Appearance:

Dresses in a black cloak with white symbols across the outfit. His face is covered in a black mask. His hair is tied back in a ponytail. A hood on his cloak covers his head, a scarf covering the lower half of his mask. He has the build of a strong, thin man, but his right arm is demonic, looking pitch black and clawed, with a series of silver circles along his forearm, each circle outlined with a golden ring, so he wears black gloves on each hands. Underneath his cloak is a light, but durable suit of armor.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): His right arm allows him to summon a number of creatures, and he skilled in elemental magic. Uses Flygon, Umbreon, and Infernape.

Weapons: Twin Keyblades, one black, one white.

Personal Motivation: Desires to crush Club Pikachu.

Would using Pokemon count as a weapon or something else?

Guest Tainted Black

Ability. Otherwise, I like it. Accepted. Put your other power now, but I'm sure it will not be Godmod. Make sure to use Flygon.

Guest Tainted Black

Minutes. 5 minutes is a long time. 3 is fine.

@Clair: Yes, but only 3 Pokemon to Ability. Or One Lower Legendary as an Ability.

Archived