The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you're saying that I can't use energy attacks? But that's the main way of attacking for my Shadow form.

As to Chaos Control, it's really more like teleportation, so can I keep it under teleportation and not as a moving outside of the normal spacetime spectrum thing?

And at least let me be able to use the three main forms of Chaos Magic, as well as Chaos Spear and Chaos Torrent please?

And my question about the whole age thing still has not been answered. e_e

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Nexev

Club you are loyal to: For me, R.P.820, for PR Orgy XIII, etc.: Organization XIII

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): [spoiler=beware, I look extremely awesome and sexy.]GeneralGuy1.jpg

You WISH your tank had a light-bulb.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Intelligent (not super genius but enough that he can design strategic and design allot of machines (most of which is from experience with many styles of technology from other planets, dimensions, and planes of existence), there are a large amount of him however only 7 can appear at the time (the one with the hat seems to be the alpha Nex), a unconscius manipulation of hammerspace which allows him to pull out items from seemingly anywhere.

Weapons (2. No more): His tank (capable of going 100 miles an hour, all terrain, has a lightbulb, has a bathroom, built in kicthin, can fit 6000 inside somehow, theoretically upgradable but Nexev keeps putting it off) a super soaker that's drugged to inflict victims with hydrophobia.

(his clones have nerf guns)

Personal Motivation: Bitterness over the FTK, a painful desire to prove himself, and a crazy belief that for somereason Zex was imprisoned inside his light-bulb.

Normally I'd be afraid that I'm op bu come on, the only thing here that can kill anybody is the tank and that's if he runs them over.

My troops use NERF GUNS for crying out loud.

Name: Shradow

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu

[spoiler=Appearance]

anime_guy_2.jpg

Abilities:

- Highly intelligent, IQ of 180

[spoiler=- Spiral Energy]

In the series' concept, Spiral Energy is the power of evolution, generated by beings capable of doing so, like humans and other DNA-based animals, whose spiral double helix molecular structure allows them to get stronger through the generations. Spiral energy is what connects spiral beings to the universe. The amount of Spiral Energy produced by an individual may vary and is based not only on its own limitations, but also its immediate will to survive and persevere. Spiral Energy has both infinite potential and applications - it has been known to regenerate and grow new parts on machines to a galactic scale, and even create tunnels through spacetime. One of its most prevalent applications in the series is in weaponry: Spiral-enhanced ammunition provides phenomenal stopping power, while Spiral-based warheads and energy beams demonstrate destructive power far in excess of nuclear weapons.

Spiral Energy is specifically stated to defy the conservation of energy, which in addition to explaining the creation of mass that is practically constant during battles, also carries danger if Spiral Energy is overused. Termed Spiral Nemesis by the Anti-Spirals, too much Spiral Energy may cause the universe to collapse into a massive black hole.

This is from the TTGL wiki site, it's a description of what it's about. Don't worry, I won't make it that OPd in battle.

Weapons:

- Drill Lance

(It's a lance with a thin drill on the end that can spin at high speeds. I shouldn't have to elaborate more.)

Personal Motivation: I appear to be supporting the club in which I reside.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Nexev

Club you are loyal to: For me' date=' R.P.820, for PR Orgy XIII, etc.: Organization XIII

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): [spoiler=beware, I look extremely awesome and sexy.']GeneralGuy1.jpg

You WISH your tank had a light-bulb.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Intelligent (not super genius but enough that he can design strategic and design allot of machines (most of which is from experience with many styles of technology from other planets, dimensions, and planes of existence), there are a large amount of him however only 7 can appear at the time (the one with the hat seems to be the alpha Nex), a unconscius manipulation of hammerspace which allows him to pull out items from seemingly anywhere.

Weapons (2. No more): His tank (capable of going 100 miles an hour, all terrain, has a lightbulb, has a bathroom, built in kicthin, can fit 6000 inside somehow, theoretically upgradable but Nexev keeps putting it off) a super soaker that's drugged to inflict victims with hydrophobia.

(his clones have nerf guns)

Personal Motivation: Bitterness over the FTK, a painful desire to prove himself, and a crazy belief that for somereason Zex was imprisoned inside his light-bulb.

Normally I'd be afraid that I'm op bu come on, the only thing here that can kill anybody is the tank and that's if he runs them over.

My troops use NERF GUNS for crying out loud.

Best app in this entire thread so far. This is why I look forward to seeing you post anything.

Guest Tainted Black

... Buahahah!!!! Nex, that's the best app. EVER. I might sig that post! Accepted!

Shradow accepted.

Shadow, I DID answer about age. No Chaos control warping, unless it is within sight. Look at my app. Only SHADOW form may use those powers. ONLY. But remove one power to add transforming.

Christian, accepted, but you are loyal to R.P.820 alone.

Rem, accepted.

name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Gaspard

Club you are loyal to: Vampire Club

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):picture is in my siggy

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Energy drain, regeneration by sucking someone's blood, reflect

Weapons (2. No more): Dark Excalibur

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Help my fellow vampires.

[/quote']

edited

Guest Tainted Black

No. We are waiting on Zexaeon's ban to end, as he was one of the ones that said "LET'S ATTACK!". I'm pretty sure he WAS the instigator XD

Okay, I've made the necessary modifications, I think. Oh, just thought of something. Okay, edited now. I'll repost the app in a spoiler here so as to be able to more easily find it.

Name: Shadow Zero

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu and its respective allies

[spoiler=Appearance: Shadow Zero has one main appearance, and three separate appearances that conceal his true form.]

[spoiler=Of the three appearances that disguises his true form, this is his main one, allowing him to draw upon the powers of both his Shadow and Hunter forms, albeit to a more limited extent that doesn't allow him to draw upon the true potential of either.]

Absolute_Zero_MMZ_Colored_by_The_Re.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Shadow' form, in which he is able to use his powers of Chaos Control. However, he is unable to unleash it's true potential without a certain 'item', and can only do short range sight to site teleportation as a result.]

437904667_l.jpg

[spoiler=This is his 'Hunter' form, in which he employs the use of the weapons that are at his disposal.]

zero-31-1.jpg

Abilities: Able to use energy from without and within for a limited number of attacks and short range sight to sight teleportation. (shadow form only)

A list of weapons and items that can be physically manifested and used via the Z-Knuckle or Blasters.

Able to transform into many different forms, although he tends to favor a few as regulars.

Weapons: Modified Z-Knuckle that can serve the function of all of the 'Hunter' Forms other weapon functions. (hunter form only)

Two blasters that can serve various other functions, including turning into Arm Cannons, (Hunter form only ) changing shape so as to be used as swords, and other various functions.

Personal Motivation: To defeat all who oppose him and threaten his up to now relatively peaceful existence. All other motivations remain secret.

Get rid of ultimate mode. Defeats the Shadow mode only rule's purpose.

@Proto: I could easily upgrade it, it used to merely be a mobile home, I'm just to lazy to make it dangerous.

It already can fit the entire army in it through hammerspace.

Archived