The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, I might as well join. Please tell me if I need to edit~

Name: Clair

Club you are loyal to: Rocket.

Appearance:[spoiler=]200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png

Abilities: Extreme athleticism, trainer of Pokemon, withholding Rising Badges

Clair can use her single Pokemon. If it faints, she has to rely on her last power, above average athleticism. Years of rigorous mental and physical training in the Dragon's Den have honed her resolution. She won't give up.

Weapons: Whip and one PokeBall containing a Dragonair.

The PokeBall is Clair's most important device. If it were to be lost, she would be out of the war. The whip is a secondary weapon, if her Pokemon should faint in battle.

Personal Motivation: As Executive to Team Rocket, she believes it is her duty to coldly carry out any wishes of the organization.

You guys are lucky that I can't use Spiral Energy to its full (infinite) potential. I could bring back the dead' date=' or destroy the universe, or something.

[/quote']

Also known as godmodding I believe. That's crazy. Oh well, it's good to have another RP to be active in.

This is new. Clair, the game character, in Team Rocket.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Aqua

Club you are loyal to: Vampire club.

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):[spoiler= Basic]OC_the_Ice_Queen_by_sash0.jpg

[spoiler=Akaa]Ice_Wolf_by_Alcira.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding):

Ice control(She can make Ice/water/snow form from the air, she can make wepons from the ice/water/snow).

Akaa to Arcana, the little wolf pup that follows her can tranceform In to a Wolf thats 3x larger than a normal wolf that is a Ice Elimental.

Weapons (2. No more):N/A

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): For my lord and nothing else.... (Just for my club)

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Night Walker

Club you are loyal to: Team rocket >.>

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):

While Human, He has jet black hair which covers his ears, and just about tips his shoulders. He has fierce dark blue eyes, that seem to match his hair. He has a good build, and reaches 6 feet and 2 inches in height. He wields several scars running down the left side of his face, as well as his left arm. That seem to stand out under the moonlight, the moonlight also effects his skin tone, which usually is a light colour, but becomes almost pale. While "Werewolf" he is hairy all over (obviously >.>) but still jet black. Though his eyes, become entirely black. His teeth grow as well as his nails. His legs go through a type of change, forcing him to stand on all fours.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding):

The ability to go through a metamorphosis any time he please, to become a "werewolf" This ability, is intensified, when used at night. And increases ten fold while used under a full moon.

Weapons (2. No more): His hands, and occasionally uses his surroundings.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): He's in it purely to cause destruction, he enjoys to kill, it is an addiction, by joining the war he could kill without having to be a "Monster"

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Wind Soul

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers): Gray hair, Brown eyes, somewhat little nose, taller than average, with blue trousers and sky-blue T-shirt, with one red glove in my right hand (where I hold my weapon), and a very big cut in my left arm, and, well, white shoes.

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Super dodge: very good at doging, Wind speed: Very high speed, can cause bleeding.

Weapons (2. No more): A blue sai that has aura emanating from it.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Sounds fun. :D

Archived