The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh' date=' I might as well join. Please tell me if I need to edit~

Name: Clair

Club you are loyal to: Rocket.

Appearance:[spoiler=']200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Clair.png

Abilities: Extreme athleticism, trainer of Pokemon, withholding Rising Badges

Clair can use her single Pokemon. If it faints, she has to rely on her last power, above average athleticism. Years of rigorous mental and physical training in the Dragon's Den have honed her resolution. She won't give up.

Weapons: Whip and three PokeBalls containing Dragonair, Kingdra, and Gyrados.

The PokeBall is Clair's most important device. If it were to be lost, she would be out of the war. The whip is a secondary weapon, if her Pokemon should faint in battle.

Personal Motivation: As Executive to Team Rocket, she believes it is her duty to coldly carry out any wishes of the organization.

App edited to accommodate three Pokemon.

Name: Voyeur Vi Britannia

Club you are loyal to: Organization XIII

Appearance:

[spoiler=]

mismagius-1.jpg

Abilities: Control over ice, water, and most other liquids - can use the water vapor in the air to create water if needed. Can invoke a feeling of envy and jealousy in a person's heart, soul, and mind, which forces the recipient to become wary off all their surroundings - forcing them to either betray their comrades or leaving them wide open for an easy attack.

Weapons: Claymore.

Personal Motivation: Love of one of the leaders of the group she is loyal to.

Guest Tainted Black

Where's Zeo? I told Zeo your motivation would be Lar's love XD

Anyways, Manipulating emotions is a bit much. It can work, but it has to be a gradual process. Not "You feel wary. Now you betray.". Is that alright?

@Jake: Well, Zex will be back Monday. Lar, Enrise, and Pika should apply soon enough.

Guest Tainted Black

Then by all means, accepted ^-^ Sorry, just had to clear that up. Some people would try the ACTUAL two step process @_@

Well' date=' my guy has the most disadvantages here. I guess I'll have to be smart on what I choose to do.

[/quote']

You can hang in my tank.

Well' date=' I like my cahracters to be versatile when rping, meaning that they can do many different things. This'll be a good chance to come out with some new Program Advances that they didn't utilize in the BN and SF series. ^^

[/quote']

Not to rain on your parade but try not to use to many chips and abilities.

After all the last thing needed is you to pull recover200 and lifeaura.

I can literally see Marv's hatred from over here, he wouldn't like it if you pull to many tricks out.

@Primal: The thing is primal, these tricks:

o^ra no dokusho (Aura Reading) - This is the ability for a psychic to see in and around a subjects Aura. We all have an electromagnetic energy field around us. This allows Hayate to make a rough estimate of his opponents power levels, as a side note this only reads his physical power level not their special powers.

Sentou no Kankaku (Combat Sense) - Allows Hayate to use a martial arts style involving sensing what a combatant’s next move will be. This cannot sense a special ability based attack nor what the opponent is thinking just physical attacks.

Déjà VU: Allows Hayate to create an illusion of having already experienced something, which in actuality it would be the first time experiencing it. This is great in combination with an attack which usually causes the opponent to believe that the attack has been doubled which in actuality it doesn't.

Taika (Regression) - Is a Hypnotic or meditative state in which Hayate can re-experience his past lives. With this he gains knowledge from his past lives as well as the being able to perform ancient forms of martial arts he was taught in his past lives.

Are not in line with your fruit, if they were and you can predict near future with the abbility of making things real with a physical medium then the fruit is simply to powerful.

So I'm going to overrule MArv's acceptance until you explain how that is less than 4 abbilities, including Gravity control and Apport.

Also Gravity control is too powerful in it's vague form. I can think of 5 ways to kill every charcter in here with that.

Andx: Absolute and MEteor swarm are op, one basically says "I made Pikachu explode" the other says "I killed everyone in a x meter radius." That is what annihilate means. The rest I'm iffy on but I'll let pass.

Genesis: Yeah, the problem is I read up on Final Fantasy. I know what i is.

Basically you can use Knights of the Round (meaning we will be Godmodding just to survive) summon a motherfucking dragon (Bahumet isn't a normal dragon so you have to add the title) can cast the ultimate spell Ultima, and bring back people from the dead.

Among other stuff.

But that's when your not serious, when playing for real as a last resort you control the life stream.

That is basically saying that if your in danger of losing you become a god.

So I'm going to deny you.

Guest Tainted Black

Well, I know Andx will not Godmod, and I will make sure he does not.

-Genesis- I forgot what Lifestream was. Yeah, I'l agree there.

Primal, same goes.

Name: Daily

Club you are loyal to: Stardust Force

Appearance: [spoiler=Pic]Anime-Vampire.jpg

Abilities: Shapeshifting (has to see target before changing shape. Stays in the shape for 15 minutes)

Accelerated Healing

Pyrokinesis (requires a little time for a stronger/more controlled attack)

Weapons: Harmonica and a normal steel sword. The harmonica when played launches poison tipped needles.

Personal Motivation: Fight, fight, fight. and on the rare occasion, kill.

That good enough?

@MArv: I know he is not likely to godmod as he said we were free to remove some spells.

However I still think those spells shouldn't be used, since once they are cast, the only way for it to not godmod is if he misses.

No matter how skillled the rper is, there is some skills that no matter what will the execution will be OP. In this scenario those two are them.

If he just promises not to cast them I'm content.

In addition I have a great idea.

How about we keep asking when the rp will start, surely this will somehow make it start sooner.

It's like "Are we there yet?"

Guest Tainted Black

@Rox: Three Pokemon=One Ability. Go ahead, Do Flygon, Umbreon, and something.

I know, right? The magical "ARE WE THERE YET?!"

NEws, 30 min is a bit too long. OOtherwise good.

Andx: Absolute and MEteor swarm are op' date=' one basically says "I made Pikachu explode" the other says "I killed everyone in a x meter radius." That is what annihilate means. The rest I'm iffy on but I'll let pass.

[/quote']

Sorry, descriptions aren't the best and they make things seem a bit more overpowered than they actually are. Absolute doesn't blow things up, the ice just forms and then snaps all at once. Completely survivable in the game actually. And meteor storm doesn't blow up the field it just launches some meteors on the field at random so it's also easy to dodge. I was simply too lazy to make my own descriptions of the spells so I got them off an FAQ. I'll go edit those two though.

EDIT: This video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goRGKZiCZcA from 4:34 to 6:32 shows how all the spells work.

Archived