The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Yuki Hirako

Club you are loyal to: Chibi Knights

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):

anime-guy-anime-guys-6785916-320-547.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding):

1. Fusing with his three sprites, Field Sprite, Forest Sprite, and Frost Sprite, in any combination or by themselves.

[spoiler=Field Sprite]shakugan_no_shana1.jpg

[spoiler=Forest Sprite]24449735-GreenAnimeFairy.jpg

[spoiler=Frost Sprite]301066yj.jpg

2. Rainbow Sprite mode - When fused with Daisuke, gives him powers of all three of his fairies, but amplified by several times. After this mode wears off (variant on the amount of energy he uses, usually lasts around 5-10 mintes) he automatically de-fuses from Rainbow Sprite, who then turns back to all three of his sprites, and Daisuke is left unable to fuse with his sprites for another hour.

3. Can fire bursts of energy according to whatever sprite he's fused with.

• Field Sprite - bursts of fire
    Forest Sprite - bursts of natural energy (basically green energy thingy, causes a small explosion in contact)
    Frost Sprite - Ice shards

Weapons (2. No more):

1. Field Blade - Field Sprite's sword, which Yuki uses in combat. No special abilities, but if he is fused with one of his Sprites, he can sorround it with fire, nature energy, or ice, without wearing out the sword. (the only reason the sword is resistent to it is because it was made in the land of the Sprites)

2. Destiny Coffin - When opened, fuses all three of his Sprites into Rainbow Sprite.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): To have fun, and see my club into glory.

Guest Tainted Black

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):

1. Fusing with his three sprites, Field Sprite, Forest Sprite, and Frost Sprite, in any combination or by themselves.

2. Chibi-fy - Can turn himself into a smaller, big-headed version of himself. While in Chibi mode, Yuki becomes much faster, due to his near weightlessness, and more agile.

Forest Sprite - bursts of natural energy (basically green energy thingy, causes a small explosion in contact)

Weapons (2. No more):

1. Field Blade - Field Sprite's sword, which Yuki uses in combat. No special abilities, but if he is fused with one of his Sprites, he can sorround it with fire, nature energy, or ice, without wearing out the sword. (the only reason the sword is resistent to it is because it was made in the land of the Sprites)

2. Destiny Coffin - When opened, fuses all three of his Sprites into Rainbow Sprite, who, when fused with Daisuke, gives him powers of all three of his fairies, but amplified by several times.

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): To have fun, and see my club into glory.

Bold is an ability, and OP at that.

Motivation is your CHARACTER's motivation.

We are waiting on Larxene' date=' so each side has two leaders. Unless, Lar's not gonna be on.

[/quote']

Oh in other news' date=' I no longer have my laptop.

I'll be back whenever.

[/quote']

Due to the above quote, I'm guessing she won't be applying anytime soon.

Because I am her replacement, I can always take over her spot until she returns~ :D Delete, delete, delete, delete~

Guest Tainted Black

Oh, so I see. Actually, Chiyuri is her replacement XD But we'll start later today... When YCM stops being mad at me ._.

Name: B-Lizzard

Appearance: She is approximately 6 feet, and has a lanky yet physically fit frame. She has cropped light ginger hair with a fringe that thinly covers her deep purple eyes. Her eyes are full of wisdom that is somewhat a bit old for a 16-year-old. She wears a black top and leggings, and a pair of crimson knee-high boots which are streamlined and designed for hardwearing. Generally, her clothes are rather lightweight, which allows B-Lizzard to move with little to hold her back.

Abilities:

-Ice Manipulation: self-explainory. B-Lizzard is incapable of freezing people to death with her powers, as in trapping people in ice cages long enough.

-Animal shapeshifting: B-Lizzard can shapeshift into any animal except anything mythical (e.g. dragons, unicorns), or aquatic. She can shapshift into a frog, but her underwater breathing abilities don't change.

-Merge: For approximately 1 minute, B-Lizzard can merge both her powers together so she can use her ice powers whilst she is in animal form. Once her merge is over, she must wait for another three minutes before she can safely use it again.

Weapons: B-Lizzard's weapon is a bronze-bladed falchion with a silver basket hilt. The scabbard is a crimson colour, and it is strapped across her back.

Personal Motivation: To serve her club, and to carry her orders

[spoiler=App]

Name: Deus

[spoiler=Appearance]

anomiedeusbioby21sacram.jpg

8 Feet of height.

[spoiler=Abilities]

[spoiler=Madness]

A Dark Matter wich allow the user to mimic any abilite the opponent uses, but it can only be used once in a interval of one day. While controlling Madness, Deus can turn himself into a Dark Cloud being, but can't harm other while in Dark Cloud form.

[spoiler=Weapons]

Diamond Shotgun, able to use 3 different kind of slugs than the ordinary one:

1st: Heavy Slug, able to throw target a few meters away.

2nd: Fire Slug: As soon as it hit the target, it gets on fire.

3rd: Laser Slug: Only one bullet, when fired, release a blast of energy at a temperature of 1500 Cº. It can only be made with materials that doesn't exist on Earth.

Personal Motivation: He likes war.

If there is anything that is too OP, please tell me so I can fix it.

Guest Tainted Black

No, we are waiting on no one. Lar's Laptop is Broken, and Zex said don't wait. I'm wating for YCM to get to full speed again.

Deus, Madness is OP. Are you even IN Club Pika? If not, then you would be loyal to Chibi. The weapon is also OP, except the second attack.

Guest War Torn

For all the people who want to destroy me. I have a few words. You can't see me! Also, this gives me the licence to be agressive, destructive and annoying.

Guest Tainted Black

Deus, Madness is STILL OPd. Make it so that he can mimic the abilities for one fight, no more. And only if he sees them.

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines' date=' not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):

2. Rainbow Sprite mode - When fused with Daisuke, gives him powers of all three of his fairies, but amplified by several times. After this mode wears off (variant on the amount of energy he uses, usually lasts around 5-10 mintes) he automatically de-fuses from Rainbow Sprite, who then turns back to all three of his sprites, and Daisuke is left unable to fuse with his sprites for another hour.

Weapons (2. No more):

2. Destiny Coffin - When opened, fuses all three of his Sprites into Rainbow Sprite.

You have got to be joking me.

Everyone was upset with Shadow's godmod, so you had to one up him?

Abbility one is a transformation abbility saying you can control ice, fire, and explosions and combine them.

Notice how that is technically 3 abilities.

Also number two is like Shadow's super mode, you can use everything, however unlike his, yours are STRONGER than normal, where Shadow's were just complete even.

So in all fairness, negating the abbility to shoot magical burst in a fused form, you have 4 abbilities including a limited supermode that says it will end in 10 minutes but in all honesty most fights shouldn't last that long when someone has super control over fire, ice and explosions.

And you can simply use all three simultaneously without fusing them, or two at the same time.

So denied.

Guest War Torn

I'm going to enjoy this war. I have a knack for stratigy. I already have a plan that I hope will reach the next stage.

Archived