The YCM Club Wars FIRST POST UPDATED (READ RULE XIV) [Started/Accepting Clubs/Accepting Club Members] OOC Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zeonark

I'm gonna join a RP. Go me.

Since it's my first in awhile, I'm probably going to screw up. So I blame Mars if I get kicked.

Name: Zeonark, prefers Zeo.

Club you are loyal to: Organization XIII

[spoiler=Appearance:]THAT'S RIGHT. I LOOK LIKE ROXAS. I'M SO AWESOME LIKE THAT. Anyway, it cropped badly, and ignore the Keyblades.

21oa8ah.jpg

Abilities:

Lightning control

Minor Space control (Teleportation of Self and Weapons/attacks)

Gravity control

Weapons:

A Scythe

Personal Motivation: To loyally follow his older sister, Clair.

Name: Pikachu

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu

Appearance:

[spoiler=Normal Form]iz3tpx.png

[spoiler=Epic Ninja Form]2ahfigx.png

Age: Erm...no age. Unless you know the Pikachu-Human age ratio.

Abilities:

Lightning Rush: Pikachu releases powerful electrical power around him, enabling him to pass through units at a very fast speed. Any enemy unit he runs through takes damage and becomes stunned for a short duration.

Thunder Wave: Sends out a high-voltage wave of thunder, and paralyzes enemies caught in the wave. If caught, it deals high per-second damage for 5 seconds.

Thunderbolt: Releases a thunderbolt, damaging a single enemy. Enemies beside the target receive minor damage.

(Misc. Spell: Ninja Form: Transforms into an epic ninja. Enemies that are near the transformation would scream 'OMFG IT'S A FLIPPIN NINJA!' and will stun them for 3 seconds.)

Weapons: Uzi, Thunder

Personal Motivation: 'I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was. POKEMON!'

Name of your Club?: Elite Force Dragon Club

Affiliation (Club Pikachu or Organization XIII): CP

How many posts does your club have?(Must be 1000+): 8' date='350

How active is your club?: Pretty active

Why does your club wish to join the war?We love CP, and I would like my club to be a part of the first Forum War.

[/quote']

Posting mine as well.

Name: Bassa

Club you are loyal to: EFDC (Who are loyal to CP)

[spoiler=Appearance]blacksaintschaosspacema.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Light sensors (can see in dark)

Thick armour

Ability to heal wounds that don't kill outright

Weapons (2. No more): Bolt Pistol

ChainSword

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Secretly I have been spy on Orgy.

Name (That you go by in this RP/your club): Ikatsui

Club you are loyal to: Chibi Knights

Appearance(Good pic or 4+ lines, not sentences. Pics in Spoilers):

aaazd1.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding): Can control nightmares, manipulate shadows, fly/levitate

Weapons (2. No more): claws, laser beam from chest (sound familiar?)

Personal Motivation(Beyond he Club, or it can be to help the club you serve): Bordem

Name: Oleon

Club Loyal To: Stardust Force.

Appearance:

An unseen Crusader, who flies merthlessly through the sky at night, enabled to do such power due to a mining Crystal - Stardust - hidden deep below the surface, in the heart of the mines. He has worn clothes with black plated armor around his chest. In the center of his figure lies a sacred black crystal, which allows him to capture his enemies in a hypnotic rage. On his head he wears a darkened yellow hat, resembling that he stands for Club Pikachu.

Abilities: He can walk silently, enabling him to stride past his enemies. With a Crystal mounted on his chest plate, he can hypnotize his enemies into a trance, and slay them. When allies of his forces are dangered, he can harness the power of the Stardust inside the mines to form himself by their side, whilst being in two places at once.

Motive: First time RPing, and this is a big thing. Also, SF may be rivals with CP, but I stick by them as friends. ;D

Name: Enrise

Club you are loyal to: Club Pikachu

Appearance:

Normal appearance: He wears only a black cloak that covers his entire body. A dark black cloud is emitted from underneath the cloak, from the armholes, and the face area, completely making his face unable to be seen. His hands however, can be seen at times, as they are black hands, like the cloud, only with claws about the size of a 5 inch pen.

[spoiler=Demon King]

__demon_for_me__by_amihedgehog.jpg

[spoiler=Demon Warrior (Used more often than Dark King]

8d89fdf4186a553b0b7aa824f8612c18.jpg

[spoiler=Demon Deity (Never used yet)]

Daemon_King_by_hunqwert.jpg

Abilities(Up to 3, no godmodding):

Conjuration of his swords (And only his swords)

Demon Monstrosity

Xanthionity Reghilus (Will be explained in the RP, he will not use it often. Maybe once every so often)

Weapons (2. No more):

Sword of the Divine Evils (Never used it)

Sword of the Infinite Evils (Never used it)

Personal Motivation: To win the war, leaving it in a bloody pile of bodies everywhere.

Guest Tainted Black

DEAR GOD! XD SO MANY POSTS!

Anyways, No, ou may not Join the Orgy, Broken and Bassa. One will have to Join Pika. Which will it be?

Enrise, you are kind of secretive, but, you are a leader... I will let it pass for now.

Pikachu, accepted.

Oleon, no Trances.

Ikatsui, No Nightmare control. Wen would that actually be used?

Bassa, first off, you and Broken need to decide which club goes to Pika. Also, the Personal Motivation is for your Character, not for you.

Matrix accepted

Broken, I don't see a character app. Also, the Club's reason for wanting to join is IN RP. Same fore bassa.

ZEO!!!! SEXY REFLECTION!!! Accepted.

Name: Ryuujinn

Club you are loyal to: R.P.820

Appearance:

[spoiler= Sealed State]

shadow_samurai_by_dinmoney.jpg

Note**: My character here is blind.

[spoiler= Released State]

P3-Thanatos.png

Note**: He's not blind anymore in this form

Abilities:

[spoiler=abilities]

Limit Release: Allows the user to access 'Thanatos', his release state, giving him the ability to augment his body and sword with 'Black Materia', which allows him to increase his defensive capabilities, and power further. Also gives the ability to fire dark energy beams from each of the Coffins surrounding him (each coffin have different dark energy properties), and gain access to a new ability:

• Kokuryuu no Senkuu (Black Dragon Sky Flash): Shoots a semi-arcing dark energy from a sword slash. It travels in a wide arc, but only in a straight line, and can be fired thrice in a row before entering a cooldown of 2 of the user's post. The dark energy will not dissipate on impact and will continue on until it hits a 2nd obstacle, after which it dissipates without any explosion.

----When in Thanatos Form, Ryuujinn loses the [Guidance of the Vizjerei], making him able to see, but loses his speed in favor of defensive armor.

High Speed Regeneration: Allows the user to regenerate limbs and certain organs at a hyper-accelerated rate. Limbs unaffected by this are as follows: Head (can't regenerate the head if its cut off), brain, liver, spleen, and heart.

Guidance of the Vizjerei: Being blind, the user has heightened movement, and senses, able to sense people through several factors such as sound, smell, aura, life force, and killing intent. Also allows the user to move faster than any human.

Weapons:

• Obsidian Nodachi: Mysteltainne (normal form)
  • Sword of Black Materia: Sengoku (Sword in released form)
  • Armor of Black Materia: Thanatos Rings (The Coffins around his released form)

Personal Motivation: To assist the club, and test out the newly learned Gate of Babylon.

Well' date=' my guy has the most disadvantages here. I guess I'll have to be smart on what I choose to do.

[/quote']

You can hang in my tank.

Thanks Nexev.

This is going to be fun. I get to destroy defeat my enemies in one fell swoop. DarkMark' date=' are you asking to get your butt kicked?

[/quote']

Nope, I have things in store of course. I'll have to rely on trickery, and I get to be in Nexev's tank. I'll be fine.

Name: Oleon

Club Loyal To: Stardust Force.

Appearance:

An unseen Crusader' date=' who flies merthlessly through the sky at night, enabled to do such power due to a mining Crystal - Stardust - hidden deep below the surface, in the heart of the mines. He [b']has worn [/b]clothes with black plated armor around his chest. In the center of his figure lies a sacred black crystal, which allows him to capture his enemies in a hypnotic rage. On his head he wears a darkened yellow hat, resembling that he stands for Club Pikachu.

Abilities: He can walk silently, enabling him to stride past his enemies. With a Crystal mounted on his chest plate, he can hypnotize his enemies into a trance, and slay them. When allies of his forces are dangered, he can harness the power of the Stardust inside the mines to form himself by their side, whilst being in two places at once.

Motive: First time RPing, and this is a big thing. Also, SF may be rivals with CP, but I stick by them as friends. ;D

Hypnotization appears to be too strong and to be fair, that is the worst apperance I ever heard.

Once he had clothes one, now he doesn't!

And he's unseen AKA noone has ever seen him.

Most descriptions give clothes and not body, yours says what he used to wears, so not even that.

Oh also Stardust seals magical energy and is not mined, it's crafted.

MAking a copy would be like freezing a perso with the power of fire harnessed within a perfectly normal tree.

@Enrise: please explain at least via a pm, how can anyone assume it's not godmod if we have no idea what it is?

Also Darkness is an abscence of life so I'd need to know how you intend to control it.

As a friend once stated, it's seems too manipulatable in rps of late.

@Ika: Laserbeams are abbilities, not weapons. Also controlling nightmares appear to be a dud power since no one actually seems to sleep in rps.

Also same thing as with dark control.

Guest Tainted Black

Bassa Accepted.

Ryuujin, no Infinite Weapon Gate, no Super Reflexes. Make a set of weapons. Also, R.P.820 members are supposed to have the ability to turn into one character via Transformation.

So, according to Nex a while back, Zex apparently said we don't need him to start, so excluding him, what leaders aren't here?

This is going to be fun. I get to destroy defeat my enemies in one fell swoop.

I'll finally get to kick your ass~

Archived