~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

Yeah, but what's the bigger kick to the nuts is they you don't even let you view any of the recipes you've made. So I checked the wikia, and found, quite amusingly, there was a recipe for a Life Shroom, and one of the possible ingredients combinations, include a Life Shroom.

Beat the Master, he was just a high damage bruiser really, and I beat him with superior tactics. Tactics which consisted of Cloud Nine + Watt's Charge ability and jumps. I didn't even have to heal. Final Bowser is definitely harder in the long run.

I also opened that chest in the Crystal Palace. Basically, in the room witht he revolving wall that you need Bombette to open, go past the switch whilst you're on the inner side and bomb the wall. It shatters and then you can beat the Duplighost and open the chest to reveal Triple Dip, though, why you would need to use 3 items in one turn is beyond me.

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ima be at Turtle's house for the rest of the day, so I'm leaving you guys with that video I mentioned earlier:

Yeah, I got Slow Go. Triple Dip is idiotic; why would oyu even need ot use 3 items unless you were severely underleveled.

And even then, that's what those Meals are.

Speaking of which, Wacka's Bumps are best items. You get them so early in the game and they heal 25 HP+FP, and then having the chef 'cook' such an item, they become a Meal that heals, I think 50 HP+FP, so it basically doubles your amount of Jelly Ultras you can get. And that was probably intentional, in case you wanted to make all those obscure MushroomUltras n' stuff.

Also, Triple Dip WOULD be useful, if any items in the game gave Mario more ATK and stuff....

Well, at least they learned that error with Super Paper Mario, those meat hoks are handy sometimes, never used them myself. Weird, when I cooked a Whacka's Bump, it ended as a mistake, huh.

So, does Whacka leave after too much abuse like in SPM?

Mmmm, no matter how hard we resist, we will always be ensnared by the sinful succubus that is YCM.

So Arm, I've been doing some thinking and I reckon a good healing oriented bag should go like this: Yoshi Cookie x2/x3, Tasty Meal, Ultra Shroom/Maple Ultra/Jelly Ultra, Life Shroom.

It allows a good balance of healing moderate to serious damage. Not status effects though, but they're so far and few between it seems pointless to waste space on it.

Alright, I'm back. Me and Turtle found the rest of the Gold Bricks + stuff in Lego Batman 2, so my game now has 100%.

Supergirl being the last character.... I wanna' say its a reference to something, but I doubt it would be.

Yoshi Cookie

Yoshi Cookies are the best, just because its a Yoshi-shaped cookie. I just hate that you have to travel all over to make them.

And as far as that bag goes... TBH, you might want to stick with Life Shrooms and Jelly Ultras, provided, your going after stronger enemies/bosses and have enough HP for that. But aside from that, yea, smaller recovery items are just good for daily travel if you want to go farming Star Points and don't want to go Rest every other minute. Plus, it tends to be better if you have such items like mid-game and what-not in case you run into a random Jr Troopa n' such.

Add to it, you want to worry little to nothing at all about Status effects, as they just fade away as soon as the current battle ends and/or wear off after X amounts of turns. So Mario stays asleep for a few turns and/or becomes poisoned, just give him a Yoshi Cookie and it will be like nothing ever happened.

Precisely, and, the only reason Yoshi Cookies can be tedious is cause you need to give that Yoshi Tayce. T products in order ot get the melon.

Also, I made a Jelly Pop, it confuses me. It restores 64 FP, except, the maximum is 50 (or 55 with the Flower Boost). But I guess it doens't matter, I've made all of Tayce. T's recipes anyways, so that's something to tick off. I still need to do 40 more of Chuck's quizzes. And to figure out how to get that badge in Dry Dry Desert.

I won't be farming Star Points, I'm lv 27 now, so, maxed lv. But, Jelly Ultras can get expensive and you must be very lucky with those Lil' Oinks in order to get em.

Lil Oinks are random.

I have a gold, two 'enigma' ones, a mushroom one, a few other random ones.

Jelly Pop restores 64 FP cuz' Nintendo likes to be clever.

And the badge in Dty Dry Desert, you go in one of the Tweesters and it sends you to the top of that platform.

Speaking of Badges, most of them are useless >___>

I prefer to be refered as Broken.

Lil' Oinks were tedious really, and can be a major sap of Coins. Actually, speaking of major coin sappage, the Playroom. I know it's rigged, but I felt like having a bit of a gamble. For the Block Attack, I believe I got a first turn Bowser about 6 times, and 6 times also for second turn Bowsers. Now I see why they say the 9-Block option is near impossible, considering by the end you have a 1 in 3 shot of actually winning it.

The Smash Attack, what I really failed to get is that, when a Bob-Omb is revealed, Mario just stands there like a retard and gets blown up. It takes 2s for that thing to explode, he could, I dunno, run?

Actually, I found making Tayce. T Recipes then selling em off makes for a great buck, especially items you don't even have to pay for. For example, many of the cake mix items. You can get free cake mix by equipping the First Strike badge and using the hammer on the Shy Guy holding. You don't have to fight and boom, free mix. Then, find any other free items such as, a Strange Leaf or a mushroom held by another Shy Guy. Make the Strange/Shroom Cake and sell it for 20 coins each. Thus, you make 100 coins per cycle.

Hell, I nearly maxed coins making all of Tayce. T's recipes. And I started from only 400

New PS2 games don't exist anymore, but there are a lot of gems from the past.

You're a member here?

Yes! Yes! Yes! :D

I know they don't make them, but looking for old games is hard. All the likes of GAME have left is old footie games like FIFA 05. Charity shops occasionally turn up gems (FF7 for a quid, bargain of the millenium) or retro stores, but even they are meh usually.

Before anyone says it: I hate internet shopping. Plus my flat isn't an ideal delivery location (wouldn't trust my neighbours to leave my mailbox alone).

I should get a 360, but for my lifestyle wouldn't be value for money I think.

I've got Twin Sanity. It was an absolute crock of shi*!

I completed Shadow of the Colossus again yesterday. Epic game, but not as epic as when you do it the first time. Unfortunately once you complete it once and know how to beat them all, there's no challenge in repeating the feat. :(

Which reminds me, I need to Youtube the alt ending because I still didn't get it!

Archived