~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, sometimes I forget things in a game then instantly recall them when playing it. And, I see what you meant by Tsunami wiping out Lava Pirahna in his second state, that was a nice little suprise, as was Misstar's name. Right now though, I'm putting off Flower Field whilst I go find hidden panels. I'm also figuring out a tank Mario badge build to take advantage of.

Oh how I love Flower Fields....

Has some of the best music in the game, IMO, as well as one of the most fun boss fights ever.

Oh, and at this point in the game, you can actually go and get the Ultra Boots before you fight Huff N' Puff.

Speaking of Huff N' Puff, the fight with him gets harder, the more you damage him + the longer it takes.

Best way to fight him is with S.Jump Charge spam, and then Power Bounce him all at once, for an instant KO.

If you have at least 2 Happy Hearts and maybe something that reduces damage done to you, your practically invincible due to the fact Huff N' Puff can only really do, what, 2 damage to you at a time? So with 2x Happy Hearts you pretty much recover all that damage. And if you ALSO have 2 Happy Flowers, you end up getting more FP to maximize the damage you can do to him.

...I might make a video to show this off, though, don't go expecting one.

Errr, I already beat him, rather easy; I had already gotten the Ultra Boots and Hypered Lakilester Spike.

See, I used Muskular's Chill Out to wreck his ATK, then using Ultra Stomp, then Spiny Storm to remove the Tuff Puffs. I easily learned that for every 2 damage taken, a Tuff Puff is generated. The only time I took damage was Huff'n'Puff's Thunder attack, which hurts sure, but, meh. I didn't need Power Bounce at all actually.

Though, tbh, I don't think the 'twink' term either existed or was well known in 2001; those Amayzee Dayzees are insane as farm fodder. Usually about 42 Star Points when you first find them, and they can be farmed for about 20 Levels before tehy stop being worth it; and they respawn indefinitely.

Since the Amazee is pretty much going to run right away, do this: EQUIP DIZZY SPIN

Then just do a total of 20 damage(I think it has 20HP), and it goes down instantly, netting you 40-ish star points.

Also, yes, I try and level up AT LEAST 3 times while I'm at Flower Fields, just from those Amazee Daizys alone.

Beat him, rather easily. Course, most bosses aren't real threats once you give them a nice blast of Chill Out. His Heal is more of a delay, but I was dealing 13 damage a turn, so it wasn't an issue of sorts. I got lucky with the clones and hit him because I knew he'd be in the back.

I loved the design of the Crystal Palace, it had such clever design; like how they used Duplighosts to make you think that the ice wall is a mirror, and not just a divider.

Speaking of Duplighost... How the hell do you get the chest on the other side of that mirror?

Cant find any videos of it, and no guide mentions it. So I cant figure out whats in it or not :/

And in an un-related note, anybody else have Graffiti Kingdom?:

Its a PS2 game, and quite enjoyable.

Funny that you mention Condescending Wonka, I made it the other day in Spore:

500855608874_lrg.png

Was on the MPN for a day, too. Was glorious.

Also, no, I cant make Wonka in Graffiti Kingdom. My ability to draw IRL is sorta' reflected in Graffiti Kingdom.

I.E., I cant make anything humanoid, but I just make a bunch of weird things and/or robots.

Got the same boat-load of comments too, when I made this a few months back:

500820979975_lrg.png

Cuz' Xzibit is hilarious.

Its like, once in a blue moon, when I'm not goofing around with my OC or adding more stuff to my Sporecasts, I end up recreating a favorite meme of mine. I just, out of thin air, am all: "DUDE! I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE [X] IN SPORE!", and proceed to do so.

Oh come on, any way to kill me off in that story would work just fine.

Also, I forgot to mention: Graffiti Kingdom has about 13-ish stages, and I also have Prime's truck mode as a 'doodle'.

So if I'm ever in the mood to make another 'Optimus Prime vs [stage X]'-video, I'll include him transforming n' junk.

And by "transforming", I mean the fact he will just appear in that swirl of light and then "magically" be in his truck mode. And vice versa.

No no, you misunderstand: Your manner of death was a joke, an allegory of you. You tend to be a 'center of attention' kind of guy, a one man carnival. Pleasantforce had minor and subtle jabs at events and people of AP for humour. The fact that you, Arm, man of a thousand memes, would have a death so unremarkable that it was better off deleted than read, contorts reality so much, that it is, in a ways, funny. If you ever actually looked past the gore and the squick you'd actually see the humour and perception I laced into it, and all the subtleties and personality traits I had taken note of over the time I've spent here.

You tend to be a 'center of attention' kind of guy-

Look, I just want to keep Powerforce on page 1 :/

Seriously, that's like the only reason I bring up random videos of mine and/or chat with you guys about Paper Mario.

....And I really need to re-read Pleasant Force.

Archived