iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bahamut: Call's current Class is the Spy:

And Call is his current disguise.

Try and figure out who he really is ;)

PS1 versions were better, IMO...

I've known for ages who Call is, better than most people.

PS1 has some amazing exclusive games. Hogs of War, Sheep Dog and Wolf, FF's seven eight and nine...

The Crash games from PS1, including Crash Kart, will be forever the best. Twinsanity was pretty cool though.

100% completed Crash 2 for the first time a few months ago.

Had to use Internet a few times because some stuff was really obscure, but still felt accomplished. :D

CTR was brilliant at time, even if it is one of many millions of ripoffs of Mario Kart.

Crash 2, I'm like incapable of getting 100% in :/

Since you have to go ALL THE WAY to the end, then ALL THE WAY back to the start, then ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR A 2ND TIME, just to get all 5032 boxes in a single stage.

And messing up and/or dieing at any point in between all of that -> You have to re-do it all.

Crash 2, I'm like incapable of getting 100% in :/

Since you have to go ALL THE WAY to the end, then ALL THE WAY back to the start, then ALL THE WAY TO THE END FOR A 2ND TIME, just to get all 5032 boxes in a single stage.

And messing up and/or dieing at any point in between all of that -> You have to re-do it all.

Pretty much this.

Plus you do actually succeed in doing all that, and then you find out you're 1 box short because it was hidden OFF SCREEN! and you had to jump/bounce of one box to hit AN INVISIBLE OFF SCREEN BOX!!!

This happens on both levels 15 and 18.

RAGE!!!

As such, I have yet to get 100% in Crash 2.

Crash 1, you can pretty much BS and password the game. Though, the boar-riding stages are fun as hell.

Crash 3, its easy to unlock all the stages, but its a pain in the ass to get the last 4 Gems.

The 2 from Rings of Power are just a slap in the face, and then Area 51 flat-out drives me insane. Glad I was able to get 100% in that game, though...

As such, I have yet to get 100% in Crash 2.

Crash 1, you can pretty much BS and password the game. Though, the boar-riding stages are fun as hell.

Crash 3, its easy to unlock all the stages, but its a pain in the ass to get the last 4 Gems.

The 2 from Rings of Power are just a slap in the face, and then Area 51 flat-out drives me insane. Glad I was able to get 100% in that game, though...

Seriously, youtube how to 100% levels 15 and 18 of crash 2 and scream blue murder at how unfair it is! :(

Crash 3 is relatively simple by comparison as you don't have to do as much of the aforementioned back and forth down secret ares and such. Loved that game it was such a leap forward for the series. Area 51 and Rings of power for the box gems you just have to go as slow as hell, but memorizing the route for the race winning gems aren't too hard. Have you found the two secret levels 31 - Hot Coco and 32- Nepharious Rex or whatever its called?

Crash 1 I've never actually played.

Crash 4 was alright I guess.

Since Coco never gave me the final Gem.... Its possible I never got all the boxes in Hot Coco.

Yea, I just realized I was missing something in that game :I

The Rex stage, oh, that one is cake-walk.

Eh? You mean a cpu glitch or something? :huh:

I never bothered with the relics for those two stages. Just seemed pointless.

It was, just a bastard impossibility to find. Hot Coco at least the way in sort of stood out with the alien sign, the way to get into the Rex stage was only possible by guide or Internet.

My family found the warp to Eggipus Rex purely by chance, but I always remembered it afterwards. And Rings of Power Gems is uber easy Arm, you just do the race first, then the boxes afterward. I always obsessively got all the Gems and the Relics from everywhere, hell, I started to keep going just to see how many Plats I could get. I ended up on 15 I think.

Crash 2, heh, that one was a beautiful doozie. You could only get the Blue Gem by ignoring every box in that stage, that was genius y'know? In fact, the game itself was so beautifully convoluted: 5 hidden warp zones across the areas, time trials to earn extra gems, extremelly key timing. Oh, it makes my heart flutter to know game developers tried back then.

Crash 1 was pure sadism course, since you had to go through an entire level with all the boxes in order to earn a gem, and some of those levels were no picnics. I did it course, and I am proud to know that I've 100 (or beyond) percented every one of the retro grade Crash adventure variants. (Retro defines every game before the reboot in Tag-Team Racing.)

My family found the warp to Eggipus Rex purely by chance, but I always remembered it afterwards. And Rings of Power Gems is uber easy Arm, you just do the race first, then the boxes afterward. I always obsessively got all the Gems and the Relics from everywhere, hell, I started to keep going just to see how many Plats I could get. I ended up on 15 I think.

Crash 2, heh, that one was a beautiful doozie. You could only get the Blue Gem by ignoring every box in that stage, that was genius y'know? In fact, the game itself was so beautifully convoluted: 5 hidden warp zones across the areas, time trials to earn extra gems, extremelly key timing. Oh, it makes my heart flutter to know game developers tried back then.

The blue gem was trollish, and I enjoyed those challenges like the time trials and hidden warp zones (found 3 out the 5 to the secret warp room on my own I think)

Just some of the box gems were hell.

I love how clever those 'nitro boxes' were in one of the bee levels. It was just so amusingly clever as when you really look at em, you can see something is up.

That.

Wait a minute...

Crash was always king of platformers for me over Spyro and Rayman, although Ape Escape was pretty frikkin amazing too in its genre.

Spyro wasn't really a platformer in my mind; it was more adventure, due to the vastness of the areas compared to the near-linearity the Crash games had. Sighe, I really liked Rayman 2: The Great Escape, instead of the butchered example we got from the Nin 64 and the 3DS version.

Since we keep mentioning Spyro games...

I should do a video of 100%-ing Bamboo Terrace, with no Bently.

Yes, this implies I swim-in-the-air to get into Benlt'y stage.

Buuuuut... I would have to go through the first homeworld again in Spyro 3, try to just quickly blaze through it all, and THEN get the chance to record myself doing said stage.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND-

I get to help pandas.

SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND DX

Archived