~Absolute Powerforce - Everlasting Burning Soul~

iCherry

• Replies 43k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanna start doing Let's Plays.

The only thing I really need that I can't get is my own laptop to hook up the EasyCAP kit that I currently have in my cart on Amazon.

Any suggestions as to what games I should b*tch at?

I really wanna start doing Let's Plays.

Aside from my runs of Megaman X and X3, I don't really do LPs. I just play random stages n' junk and just record myself doing them.

The only thing I really need that I can't get is my own laptop to hook up the EasyCAP kit that I currently have in my cart on Amazon.

*Currently owns 2 computers*

Not sure why you would need your own, really... You just need something you can use to upload your videos and stuff.

Any suggestions as to what games I should b*tch at?

I just play stuff on my Wii + PS2. Seriously, I don't use ROMs and just play obscure games that YouTube tends to lack videos of.

So mostly, just play what you like/are good at.

*Currently owns 2 computers*

Not sure why you would need your own, really... You just need something you can use to upload your videos and stuff.

Because my PS3 is in my room while the nearest computer is 20 feet away in another and the only accessible laptop I have is a privileged user so I can't install the EasyCAP software when I plug it in.

Plus I just prefer console games over computer games. I tried doing a Let's Play of various flash games but first of all, it's not the same. Second, the recording program is crap.

I should actually record myself getting mad at No More Heroes on bitter mode on my laggy as f*** laptop that fucks up attacks.

It was apparently funny today because I kept screaming and then it just became a chain of curse words.

I dunno I think I'd be a very interesting LPer.

Okami was good and all, but it did better as a Wii game simply because the 'brush strokes' were easier to make with the Wiimote, rather then a PS2 controller.

I am forever glad Ninty decided to port it. Forever glad.

okamiden was s*** and disappointing.

And in my honest opinion Okami was good but not nearly the best Clover Studios game, and is overhyped. I think God Hand takes that.

I'm just gonna put that out there.

Okamiden was alright, but it's hard to cram visuals like the original onto a DS. To be honest, I still haven't finished it.

Never played God Hand, but it looks okay. ^^

Archived