Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

IP Board? I'm quitting... No, but seriously, I've never really liked any forum with IP Board.

Same here =_=

WHY!?!?! THE OLD FORUM ROCKED, IT WAS RED AND WHITE, RED AND WHITE I TELL YOU, MYBB IS FAR SUPERIOR, THIS IS NO LONGER A GOOD FORUM, IT'S A BAD SIGHT FOR SORE EYES! HOW COULD YOU? WHERE DID ALL THE INFORMATION GO? THE DATA? EVERYTHING I WORKED FOR GOT FAMILIAR WITH!?

GOOD BYE!

Owait, my stuff is still here... well I am leaving for a while at least.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a simple few questions:

1. On the left side of the listing of topics, topics either have a blue, red, or green bubble, which some with righting in it (which probably shows you've posted in that thread). What does each color stand for?

2. Anyone have an estimation when all the current bugs get fixed? (people having other people's cards, people having some/most of their topics disappeared, etc.)

3. Why'd you change YCM without telling us at first? xP

Biggest disappointment was all the links are invalid. Now my YCM History is useless, my other clubs need total makeovers and my cards are...messed up.

Couldn't you give us a one week or even a one month notice before you move EVERYTHING into a new server?

Biggest disappointment was all the links are invalid. Now my YCM History is useless, my other clubs need total makeovers and my cards are...messed up.

Couldn't you give us a one week or even a one month notice before you move EVERYTHING into a new server?

Exactly! xP Or at least listened to our opinions on a new YCM before changing it.

Just a simple few questions:1. On the left side of the listing of topics, topics either have a blue, red, or green bubble, which some with righting in it (which probably shows you've posted in that thread). What does each color stand for?2. Anyone have an estimation when all the current bugs get fixed? (people having other people's cards, people having some/most of their topics disappeared, etc.)3. Why'd you change YCM without telling us at first? xP

1. Im not sure... there should be a legend at the bottom, otherwise, youll have to find out yourself...

2. about a week or 2, I would assume anyway

3. Because YCMaker is kewl like that...

1. Im not sure... there should be a legend at the bottom, otherwise, youll have to find out yourself...

2. about a week or 2, I would assume anyway

3. Because YCMaker is kewl like that...

Found the answers for number 1, thanks :)

And one more thing, where did all our points go?!?!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I LOST ALL MY CARDS!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT FAIR THOSE CARDS WERE GOING TO BE MY FIRST SET! IT WAS GOING TO BE THE AMAZING CARDCAPTOR SAKURA SET. i ha around 31 and 33 cards (and i was going to make more). 1 was member card the rest were cardcaptor sakura cards. can you help me please?

• Administrators

There is no more point system, and if we get another one all of our points will reset to 0

That is not actually true. If I do find a suitable point system, I will do my best to transfer the point totals over from the old forum.

Archived