Welcome to the new forum!

YCMaker

ok. Well it says to contact you about any missing cards. ALL of my cards are gone, and 3 random new ones showed up. please help me. will they come back? i would greatly appreciate it :)

this also happened to 2 of my friends: "Desultima", and "Southpaw93"

We are very sad :( and would like our cards back. :D OTHERWISE, the new forum is cool :D

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

YCMaker, will you be editing the reputation system, since I believe, as I said before and others have stated, you can't give a reason for the reps and members could overuse it,( though not entirely sure if that's true/possible.)

As of right now reps are limited to 10 positive and 1 negative per day, although this may change.

Well this is...different. IMO, I liked the old YCM better. I was more used to it probably is why. Now it's kinda hard to know which topics I've posted in and such. And by the way, like, all of my topics but 2 are gone Dx But that's probably going to get fixed soon as well. But I just have a simple question, do you think you can still give this new YCM a bit of the old YCM? Like, make the profiles similar to the way it was before, show easier ways to know if you've posted in a thread or not, instead of that speech bubble with really tiny writing on it, and such? If possible of course. But if any of this is not possible, I'd really do prefer the old YCM. It has that class of originality of it, now this just reminds me of most of those other forum websites. Why did you have to change everything and not just a few things is all I'm just wondering and asking.

YCMaker, will you be editing the reputation system, since I believe, as I said before and others have stated, you can't give a reason for the reps and members could overuse it,( though not entirely sure if that's true/possible.)

ive seen people on forums with over 10,000 rep... it will be overused, even if it is limited to 10 per day.

You could say that again. All I want is my 60 reps back T_T

Look at your profile, it should be there on the left hand side, under your avatar.

They changed the rep system too? D:

You can add 10 rep per day, and neg 1. Its the same but isnt displayed in posts, and you can't leave reasons, but you can always use the new profile comment system to leave a comment about rep(s) you added

EDIT: just to let other members know, you can change your name in the profile editor, I just found this out while looking around, a nice new feature ^_^

IP.Board's conversion didn't do a good job on the PMs, unfortunately there's not much I can do. If you really need to access your drafts, I can send you a text file with all of them in it.

I guess it's not so much a need but rather that it would be nice. Anyway, don't trouble yourself about it, I can do fine without them.

Actually some of mine where important while others weren't so I'm sorry to make your job harder, but can I please get them in a text file? I'll sort throught it all myself. Please and thank you YCMaker.

You can add 10 rep per day, and neg 1. Its the same but isnt displayed in posts, and you can't leave reasons, but you can always use the new profile comment system to leave a comment about rep(s) you added

EDIT: just to let other members know, you can change your name in the profile editor, I just found this out while looking around, a nice new feature ^_^

So...how do I give out reps? >.> And that's nice how you can change your username now.

So...how do I give out reps? >.> And that's nice how you can change your username now.

Click the Plus or Minus in the bottom right of a post, the person who made the post your repping is the person who will recieve the rep ^_^

everyone will get used to the site soon enough

*cries in a corner* I want old YCM back........but I heard you spent a lot of money on renovating this site. It reminds me of facebook. The old one was more complex and understanding with the same fitting theme.

IMO, they should have put up a thread/poll on the forums somewhere asking the viewers if they wanted a fully new YCM, with a preview of how the new YCM would look like so the YCM users could've give their feedback and reasoning about why/why not they should/shouldn't change the website fully.

ITT: There are bugs in software, therefore the software must be awful and everyone should raegquit.

Seriously, some of you people get annoyed by the strangest things. If there weren't any problems, THAT would be strange. The topic name item is the biggest problem, and YCMaker has said he is working on it.

Also, I think I accidentally repped somebody. Good for whoever that was.

Archived