Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Laevatein. Ive decided that because of the scope and all that. We will have a Set Submission Thread that will be open for about 12hrs (will be closed at Midnight UK Time, or Afternoon Hawaii Time). After that everything will be decided and be handed out to each person via this thread.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, thanks. Oh, 1 more questions - we must complete 3 duels to submit a first card, or we can submit 1 card at start?

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/213539-worldwide-set-submission/

Up to 15 cards at start - although less is more here, there's a lot of players so we might be a little picky over which cards we select, make sure you just submit the best few you can, not a mass of 15

Ninja Josh

Sets are sorta hand-picked to be chosen to be added. So yeah... You can submit 30 cards and have only 3 added. Its really a gamble, so make sure your cards fit and are balanced.

=/ hmmm...

Well does that mean that only SOME entire sets are chosen or does it mean the only a few cards from ANY set are chosen. I'm wondering, because my Watersworns fit very well, clearly balanced, and quite realistic.

Guest JoshIcy

Few cards from any set or maybe the Whole Set. And a set doesn't just have to have a theme, its just there to benefit SAID Theme.

So yeah... Any other questions, -Griffin will handle while Im asleep.

I don't know why you want Moray - considering the first set might only have ~200 cards, there might not be the cards at all to make the Deck you want since you seem to have a Deck planned for Moray. (Hint: I'm pretty sure Josh said you could change from City/Street each week, so you might want to go for a City Duelist until the card pool's bigger.)

Because Macs aren't the most common type, so designing something for them is a worse choice than designing for Windows, which has a bigger audience. Just get a Windows Emulator, you'll need it for plenty in the end, to make up for your choice of buying a less-supported system.

How does all this work, How do we get the cards how do we duel and where i've been reading the entire thing but having problems understanding it can someone please explain it a little simpler please.

1) Download the YVD package I'll upload later

2) Open it

3) Run the .exe in there

4) Duel people

5) Submit your custom cards

6) If we approve them, they're in the next package.

7) Repeat from step 1) Until you're bored of dueling.

Archived