Worldwide Duel [Rose Duel Week has Started!, Always accepting new Duelists]

Icy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cursed Reaction

Luckily, I have a spare Windows computer in my house, other than my Mac ^^. Street Duelist. I really don't feel like being a City Duelist now even with the shortages of them. Someone needs to give City Duelists more advantages.

Okay, I need a couple of questions answered:

1. The YVD file that Griffin's uploading, what is it?

1.1) Is it yet uploaded?

2. The City Duelists preset Decks are what, are they going to be downloaded from a file as a preset or do they have freedom on what cards they choose for that theme deck, but just can't choose certain cards for it?

3. The first Submission set you know as WT1, can you submit even if you haven't dueled as I assume it's before the duels start?

Luckily, I have a spare Windows computer in my house, other than my Mac ^^. Street Duelist. I really don't feel like being a City Duelist now even with the shortages of them. Someone needs to give City Duelists more advantages.

Okay, I need a couple of questions answered:

1. The YVD file that Griffin's uploading, what is it?

There's four of them. The main one is a full YVD download - everything you could possibly need to play it other than an internet-enabled computer.

1.1) Is it yet uploaded?

No. I dunno when Icy wants me to add the customs.

2. The City Duelists preset Decks are what, are they going to be downloaded from a file as a preset or do they have freedom on what cards they choose for that theme deck, but just can't choose certain cards for it?

The YVD file I upload has 6.dek files in it - they use those exact Decks. It's for people that want to focus on dueling and not Deck-building (or something, iunno).

3. The first Submission set you know as WT1, can you submit even if you haven't dueled as I assume it's before the duels start?

No-one's dueled yet, so yeah, you should still be able to submit the pre-start 15 cards.

2 more questions:

1. After we duel 3 duels and submit a card, it's added immediately without any conditions (if it's balanced)?

2. We can submit 10 card sets per 2 weeks. We can do it without any other conditions, like dueling certain number of times?

I don't know how to word it correctly :/

I mean, to submit 1 card, we need to duel 3 times.

To submit a set, we don't have to do anything else, like in submitting single card?

I don't know anything about set submission. I'd rule it you need 3 duels for each card you submit.

Guest Cursed Reaction

Griffin, someone needs to re-think extra advantages for City. As Icy said, there are how many, about 3-5 City Duelists at the moment.

Archived