Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm, guys...can we please not be so fake? Caeda doesn't look bad, but...objectively, not BEAUTIFUL, come on. Just because she's a queer, she is getting special treatment? She looks like your average person in her age. Her fame and uniqueness shouldn't give her special treatment of any kind.

Klavier, how about you think before you speak? Kate covered what I wanted to say, but you really should have took the time to think.

EDIT: Wait, that's you Black? You look very different that what I expected. o.o

Can ya'll stop being pricks. What you don't find attractive someone else will. And none of us are in a position to judge who is beautiful or not publicly. Lets keep our personal ideas, personal. 

Are you joking?

This amounted to

"Wow, you look amazing!"

"Nah you look average-ish, you're just being lied to because you're different"

This is really, really rude. It's not wrong to be kind to people, especially someone you are close to like Kate is to Bree, it's wrong to tear them down for no God damn reason.

...does EVERYONE here wear glasses?

Also Lunar, fite me IRL. I'm free to say whatever.

Feel free to say whatever you want as long as it is not said with malice in mind. Disregard anybody else.

Anyway.

I totally don't wear glasses.

And I imagined Black from previous descriptions surprisingly accurately, so his appearance is nothing shocking or anything.

You look better as you age so far, though.

Are you joking?

This amounted to

"Wow, you look amazing!"

"Nah you look average-ish, you're just being lied to because you're different"

This is really, really rude. It's not wrong to be kind to people, especially someone you are close to like Kate is to Bree, it's wrong to tear them down for no God damn reason.

Well you totally misunderstood what I was saying. 

I disagree with what he said. I never agreed. 

I mainly meant keep your negative opinions to yourself. 

I totally agree with the fact that it's rude, no need to point your anger at me. 

[spoiler=I don't usually comment on pics in here, but wynaut]

[spoiler=i couldnt care less]tumblr_ng1nzrtuuv1tgafppo1_1280.jpg

I think you look great! And my sister used to have a teddy bear like that, its name was Moomoo (had an obsession with cows until 3rd grade, it was odd).

[spoiler=Graduated yesterday/It's been a while]

2axRUlR.png

Looking suave, son. Congrats on graduating as well, you going to college or doing something else?

About a year ago, this is... Something I never dreamed I would be doing, but... Here I am. I guess it's time. x-x

Apologies for my hair being a mess, I just got out of the shower like, ten minutes ago, so it's doing whatever it wants right now. Usually it's not as flat and more poofy than this. x-x

[spoiler=Thingie]

i should get bonus points for the sign, i had to write it backwards and my handwriting is already bad enough.

I never ever thought I'd see what you look like, but I think it's really cool to see you opening up after all this time with the video AMAs, LPs and now posting a pic of yourself. 

Also, ya look just fine and dandy, as my grandma would say.

[spoiler=My dog, my older cousin, and myself; Rest in Peace]

My cousin died a week ago, on Thanksgiving. The funeral was Tuesday. He was 27 years old, morbidly obese, and died of septicemia. He got infected while swimming this summer, like every year despite knowing it would happen, but had to stay in the hospital since July. All he wanted this year was to finally get to sit at the kitchen table for Thanksgiving, because he always had to sit on the couch due to his size... but he never told anyone other than his mother, and let everyone else just see him as happy, despite being far too heavy. He knew he was going to die, but never told anyone to their face that he did, only letting his family realize in retrospect.

My dog passed away all by herself 11-12 years ago while we were on vacation. Vet didn't let us know until we came home.

uQEdFJh.jpg

[spoiler=Post-Haircut Selfie, please pardon the levels of scrubby selfie taking]

UG7ZOyX.png

EDIT: DAMN I WAS PLANNING THIS BEFORE I LEFT AND STARTED TYPING IT

DAT TIMING

I'm sorry for your loss. My aunt died from something similar a few years back, though her's was a lot more sudden than your cousin's. He was a brave man.

Also, that's a nice shirt and haircut.

wtf am i the only person with hair that isnt fluffy n sheet?

fml

Mine isn't normally, but my hair's the longest it's been and it can kinda get fluffy nowadays.

Erm, guys...can we please not be so fake? Caeda doesn't look bad, but...objectively, not BEAUTIFUL, come on. Just because she's a queer, she is getting special treatment? She looks like your average person in her age. Her fame and uniqueness shouldn't give her special treatment of any kind.

So here's the thing, everyone has a different image of what is "beautiful." I realize that may be hard to grasp but what I find beautiful, isn't what you find beautiful. Women (and men) are like art, and just like art everyone sees one another in a different light.

I don't really see why sexual orientation matters here to be honest, you don't have to be gay/straight/whatever the funk in order to acknowledge someone as beautiful. I'm not gay, personally, but I'll be the first to admit David Beckham is a beautiful funking dude. So the fact that she's "queer" is irrelevant. 

Also, you pretty much answered your own question, being unique is beautiful. 

I genuinely believe that you weren't trying to insult her with your words however that's irrelevant if she still took offence to them. I'd genuinely appreciate it if you apologized as it's the least you could do. And honestly I really don't give a funk if you see this as me giving "special treatment" because it honestly has nothing to do with her personally, I'd legitimately do the same for you or anyone else on here. 

I would take a hot nude for you all but currently I'm suffering from 3 separate illnesses all of which are turning my pale face into this weirdish green/yellow colour. 

It's no funerino. (here is brief proof of the matter [spoiler=illness]NRh9Ug7b.jpg

I'd listen to Night about style If I were you-I heard that once he fought against 5 male models just because they wore matching colours and they didn't correctly align with the colour sphere.

also if I die after typing this my last will is to create a status fad of "rip tomeys b00thole 2014-2014" 

Oh my god, welp, never posting a picture again now.

Klavier, I dunno, I personally think I look awful, so while I don't really care that you think that, the way you said it came across just awfully rude. So thank you for the apology, and just...

Archived