Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

[spoiler=really kinda bored and stuff right now so posting another picture]

S3IdoJ0.jpg

Took a shower this morning, and now my hair is really curly. /what

Forgot what Night says and grow it. The unkempt thing suits you. I said this before, but I think you look like Bob Dylan. Go for Bob Dylan.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trim the sides down to a good amount, keep the top as is or adjust depending on what length you want and then start using product to keep it up. So basically this, which is more or less the haircut I personally use.

You've got a really boyish face, paired with the haircut you have now you look like you're about 14. Unless you like that look, but it doesn't really suit you in my opinion.

Give the haircut I suggested a try, there's no real harm in trying something new. 

I was actually considering getting this sort of haircut recently. Does it work well if it's with really thick hair, or does it need to be on the thinner side?

And what sort of product do you use?

I was actually considering getting this sort of haircut recently. Does it work well if it's with really thick hair, or does it need to be on the thinner side?

I must know this, as I also have undesirably thick hair.

If you have thicker hair, you'll probably just end up with more on top and a vaguely less short undercut. Same applies though.

And then use a wax or pomade for styling, American Crew's been a reliable brand for me. See what Night says though. His hair game is on lockdown.

I must know this, as I also have undesirably thick hair.

If you have thicker hair, you'll probably just end up with more on top and a vaguely less short undercut. Same applies though.

And then use a wax or pomade for styling, American Crew's been a reliable brand for me. See what Night says though. His hair game is on lockdown.

I'd actually say that thicker hair works far better than thin hair with the hair cut because of how well thick hair works with the right product. My hair, being as thin as it is tends to move together as a whole unit and because of that it takes me way longer to style it because I have to manually part and adjust it. Thick hair tends to be far easier to style and again, with the right product it works tremendously well. 

As for which product exactly, that's really determined by preference and what works for your hair as everyone's is different.

Generally, like raibread, I use Crew's pomade. Hanz de Fuko's claymation is also really good, day to day it's either of those depending on the style I'm going with. 

Thar, just saying, though the style works with thick hair (avtually wore my hair like that during the summer when i wasn't around) but with your shade of blonde it would look really strange.

Yeah, I figured. Dirty blonde is an awkward hair color.

About a year ago, this is... Something I never dreamed I would be doing, but... Here I am. I guess it's time. x-x

Apologies for my hair being a mess, I just got out of the shower like, ten minutes ago, so it's doing whatever it wants right now. Usually it's not as flat and more poofy than this. x-x

CAUSED TOO MUCH s***, WILL NOT POST AGAIN

asf kcsdkasfhbabudhsbfgasdgasdgasdgasdgasdgfasdgasdgasdgasdgfGASDGASDGASDGADSGASDGASDGASASDGASDGASDGASDGASDGASDGASDGASDGASDG AEDSGMADSGFJSDBHFBKJHASHJLDFBASHJDFBHASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFASDFAHBJGKVASJDHBJGVBASDBVGBANSDLGBVHAJSDLGJ

OH MY GOD

BIRDIE

I

I HAVE NO WORDS

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. 

You really are.  I'm so so so so so so so so so very jealous of your hair.  You're so cute, in every conceivable way it HURTS.  Seriously.  Your hair is beautiful.  You are beautiful.  Don't be afraid of yourself. 

Erm, guys...can we please not be so fake? Caeda doesn't look bad, but...objectively, not BEAUTIFUL, come on. Just because she's a queer, she is getting special treatment? She looks like your average person in her age. Her fame and uniqueness shouldn't give her special treatment of any kind.

No, but because she's my best friend and I realize just how much anxiety she probably had over posting this in the first place, I can call her beautiful all I want because that's what I firmly believe.  Confidence is hard to get, especially for trans girls, and I'll be damned if the effort it takes to build up the courage to do that shouldn't be recognized.  Caeda is beautiful, and I will call her beautiful, and you will not have a problem with it or so help me god I will unleash fury upon you the likes that YCM has never seen.

[spoiler=My dog, my older cousin, and myself; Rest in Peace]

My cousin died a week ago, on Thanksgiving. The funeral was Tuesday. He was 27 years old, morbidly obese, and died of septicemia. He got infected while swimming this summer, like every year despite knowing it would happen, but had to stay in the hospital since July. All he wanted this year was to finally get to sit at the kitchen table for Thanksgiving, because he always had to sit on the couch due to his size... but he never told anyone other than his mother, and let everyone else just see him as happy, despite being far too heavy. He knew he was going to die, but never told anyone to their face that he did, only letting his family realize in retrospect.

My dog passed away all by herself 11-12 years ago while we were on vacation. Vet didn't let us know until we came home.

uQEdFJh.jpg

[spoiler=Post-Haircut Selfie, please pardon the levels of scrubby selfie taking]

UG7ZOyX.png

EDIT: DAMN I WAS PLANNING THIS BEFORE I LEFT AND STARTED TYPING IT

DAT TIMING

Archived