Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Me actually looking decent while drunk for a change]11050799_1034423663238568_57819518879748

I'm on the far right

Forgot you live in Sheffield. That's craaazy. I could see you in DQ and I'd never even tell you! But I'd know... Which one are you? Think I must have missed that. I'll definitely look out for you when I'm there next. Was gonna go tonight but could not be arsed.

Forgot you live in Sheffield. That's craaazy. I could see you in DQ and I'd never even tell you! But I'd know... Which one are you? Think I must have missed that. I'll definitely look out for you when I'm there next. Was gonna go tonight but could not be arsed.

heh, as soon as I saw you quoted my post I knew you'll have recognised DQ :P Definitely wouldn't rule out seeing you there

You have defined collar bones and a good jaw-line, v-necks will naturally suit you. 

Thanks, that's a nice thing to hear. I only have 2 that I can think of, but the thing about being the same size for 6+ years means I haven't really had to buy clothes for ages, so I can't see that number increasing any time soon.

So much photo sharing caught my attention. I'm gonna stick around for a good amount of time (as I see it now), so I thought why not? Here's one of my latest pics (from last year, that is... :P )

VGA Webcam, so not the best photo ever...

[spoiler=Pic]1907382_882805138413132_8056620829345335

So my sister and I are really goofy when we're together, and for awhile we've both been away at college, so whenever we can meet back up over breaks and we go out somewhere like a restaurant or a movie or what have you, we always take a selfie.

[spoiler=This is the result.]11062633_10200454628204917_8621195113208

You'll have to refer to my other posts within the last couple pages if you want to see what I look like without a stupid face.

Archived