Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look like a thicker, lighter-haired version of a better looking, manlier Daniel Radcliffe.

I look nothing like Daniel Radcliffe. Why did the people in the kitchen call me Harry Potter? COME ON I DONT UNDERSTAND

[spoiler=Actually posts a photo]

[spoiler=jabroni, do you know who I-]

[spoiler=Yes'm... I'm sorry.]

11008462_10153224526288592_1255347232333

I hate photos I take of myself.

>not really a shota

I look like a thicker, lighter-haired version of a better looking, manlier Daniel Radcliffe.

I look nothing like Daniel Radcliffe. Why did the people in the kitchen call me Harry Potter? COME ON I DONT UNDERSTAND

[spoiler=b****, do you know who I-]

I can see the radcliffe in the face

> gets compared to harry potter

> then gets ignored

> crawls into corner

> dies alone

There's nothing "Radcliffe" about you, really.

Also, realized we took the same approach with our "grin" in our latest pics.

Thread has been made. Inb4lock

Almost 5 years ago. xD

[spoiler=b****, do you know who I-]

>not really a shota

Cardboard-lettered rainbow-coloured "C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R" sign above your door! ^___^

s-DANIEL-RADCLIFFE-SEX-SCENES-480x360.jp

Different nose, hair, and facial structure but the eyebrows, eyes and facial hair are pretty close. So there're some slight differences, but if Daniel Radcliffe were to play you in a movie it wouldn't take much make-up and he'd be the one to do it.  Daniel Radcliffe's pretty sexy though so it's certainly not a bad thing. ^^;

Cardboard-lettered rainbow-coloured "C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R" sign above your door! ^___^

I was in my college dorm's den. It's something the RA put up back in september for motivational purposes.

Different nose, hair, and facial structure but the eyebrows, eyes and facial hair are pretty close. So there're some slight differences, but if Daniel Radcliffe were to play you in a movie it wouldn't take much make-up and he'd be the one to do it. Daniel Radcliffe's pretty sexy though so it's certainly not a bad thing. ^^;

>_>

<_<

Thanks.

CowCow: Loved the poofy hair and shall miss it but I'm sure it's much less of a burden now and I'm getting a bit of a Zuckerbergian vibe if you're ever thinking of buying YCM down the line and turning it into a multi-billion-dollar social conglomerate, or doing anything corporate in general. 

Kuriboh: Bedroom eyes. 

Archived