Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thom, you're pretty. And too good for me. Just putting that out there.

Your compliment is appreciated, acknowledged and promptly discarded. ;)

[spoiler=Also, reason for the weird angle in the other pic was b/c I had a trichotillomanic attack that left a hole in my beard. So I shaved. Here's a pic.]38e8Bh8.jpg

No offense intended but, due to...angles probably (I hope) you look kinda...disproportionate.

I'm glad you're self-aware of how douche-like this picture is. :3

I sound like a jerk, I don't mean to I swear. qq I like your hair a lot!

@Lord yea i think it might be moreso the angle of the photo as ive got a relatively smaller waist which is good for symmetry but i do think chest is lagging alot, nah dont sound like one at all! lol my hairs always on and off never able to get it the same lol

10/10 swole approvedWhich makes me re-realize I need to eat more. Lifting is never gonna get me results if I don't actually put food in my belly. ):

haha thanks bud will admit starting to actually be satisfied with the progress, eating is everything like u said especially if u have a high metabolism, most people can get away with eating what they normally do and just having a shake and build off that, i didnt gain anything for like a year cause i never ate enough lol keep at it!

Archived