Post a Pic of the Real You!

Shikаmaru

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're adorable Moog...And you also look...surprised at everything.

thnx bby

and yeah idk why my facial expression is like that, guess it might have something to do with the fact of how my reflection was too big for me to look at in the mirror (though for some reason the reflection was smaller on my phone so I didnt have to bend a little bit to take the pics thankfully). Those were the best I could get.

how do we know that's the real you

also, do those hurt

you don't i ripped the arm off of some fool and just took a pic before things got too messy.

it does hurt like a jabroni, i just handle it and make jokes the entire time like "do you guys have a pacifier I can suck on to relieve the pain?", "hey, thousands of needles tearing my skin apart particle by particle isn't so bad.", etc. I try to be funny. Best way to deal with it.

you don't i ripped the arm off of some fool and just took a pic before things got too messy.

it does hurt like a jabroni, i just handle it and make jokes the entire time like "do you guys have a pacifier I can suck on to relieve the pain?", "hey, thousands of needles tearing my skin apart particle by particle isn't so bad.", etc. I try to be funny. Best way to deal with it.

May I ask why this tattoo and what it represents/symbolizes?

Regarding my last selfie here-

[spoiler=It's actually just a big stuffed fox]

19075image.jpeg

Also-

[spoiler=You guys like Rocket Raccoon?]

One on the left is a vynal statue/whatever, the smaller one is a vinyl figure

64682image.jpeg

No but I like that smug, satisfied look on your face.  You sexy bastard.

Does posting an arm pic count as a pic of the real me? f*** it. Got a new tattoo.

f2b4974f347f8c344b62607b69ca63a2.png

This is literally so cool. How much was it??? I really wanna get a floral pattern up my ribs but I'm trying to get super fit first so it doesn't like stretch out or not look as prime as it should. 

But hey whenever I come back on here I post a pic because like why not. Since the last time I was here I've matured a lot.  

[spoiler=adultaf]tumblr_o0rp5bA1tE1s298w9o1_540.jpg

This is literally so cool. How much was it??? I really wanna get a floral pattern up my ribs but I'm trying to get super fit first so it doesn't like stretch out or not look as prime as it should. 

But hey whenever I come back on here I post a pic because like why not. Since the last time I was here I've matured a lot.  

[spoiler=adultaf]tumblr_o0rp5bA1tE1s298w9o1_540.jpg

It cost me about 130. My original tattoo was about 100, if I remember. I want to get a sleeve done, but I am getting it piece by piece without knowing the end result. I get mine pretty impulsively.

Still, you're funking gorgeous and probably like the biggest crush I have ever had on someone from online. Like, I am the neediest guy on the planet and I need to say sheet like this all the time to whoever. You should add me on facebook because it would make me feel 20% cooler. Also, I am just hilarious and shitnips. /endrant and am now going to go masturbate because I am never serious on this site.

It cost me about 130. My original tattoo was about 100, if I remember. I want to get a sleeve done, but I am getting it piece by piece without knowing the end result. I get mine pretty impulsively.

Still, you're f***ing gorgeous and probably like the biggest crush I have ever had on someone from online. Like, I am the neediest guy on the planet and I need to say s*** like this all the time to whoever. You should add me on facebook because it would make me feel 20% cooler. Also, I am just hilarious and shitnips. /endrant and am now going to go masturbate because I am never serious on this site.

Hahaha you're sweet :) But for sure let's talk. But dude that's a really good price for a tat that nice. A sleeve is cool af too; I think it'll look fantastic if you just peace it together throughout your lifetime! 

Archived