The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

[quote name='El Make' timestamp='1283261576' post='4584576']
The hell you get an old man theme from? >____>
[/quote]

Both of your subordinates have a ancient old man in there bios. Take a look.

@Shadow: I wouldn't mind it, all I'm saying is you have to be your rank, unless you get a promotion you can't beat anybody higher by using one of your powerups.

Same goes for my guys, even if Broken has a magical random gun he can't turn Andx into cheese with one shot.

That's the very purpose of the rank.

You couldn't mess up my character because unlike your's mine isn't really messupable in powers, he has an ax, and he has a flamethrower.

You will have a very, very hard time convincing anybody that a ax and flamethrower is too dangerous in a rp with shapeshifters and giant robots.

Sure they can control lightening but comeon, this guy can chop down wood.

We can't have any lumberjacking in this rp can we?

And if you could read, Proto had the same complaint, I just have the abbility to threaten you.

And you proved it, your character can rank increase, you even said it.

Thing is, YOU CAN'T, why?

That is cheating.

And you can't be able to go to rank A later, that is very much so cheating.

Cause we don't have two A's on our side, nobody else does.

Maybe I'm being overbearing but didn't Black give you rank C? So why should you get to use an A even if it's used later?

If we are going to use the same jump then I am allowed to give Proto rank X later and make him the strongest unit in the rp.

It's not hard to think about it.

And finally I don't even have my characters fight often, they are more trash talkers, so even if I was an F rank I'd be fine. Somewhat upset that my boss has a low opinion of me, but I would be happy.

In other news I'm dropping my darkness attacks, all I can use is fire and a ax.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hooray. I get to be a evil scientist lumberjack.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay, sleep all night, murder all day."

"I cut down trees, I eat your trolls, and spit out dark matter.

I am rezing satan, carzier than mad hatter."

[color="#FF0000"]
"I cut down trees, I eat your trolls, and spit out dark matter.

I am rezing satan, carzier than mad hatter."

He's a lumber jack and he's okay, sleeps all night and murders all day.[/color]

I build robots, I torch innocents and b**** at a hedgehog.

I put on woman's clothing and hang around in bars!

[color="#FF0000"]
...f*** this s***. [/color]

Nexus

Name of Character: Itaku Hao Nu
[spoiler=Apperance][img]http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/128884/783316266.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Personality: A bold man that says anything that is on his mind. He has a high amount of self-confidence and pride that sometimes gets him in trouble. He can bring the best out of others with his bright smile. He seems to get cocky and run into hopeless battles, yet manages to calm down and take things bit by bit. He has changed from the man he used to be.
Powers/Weapons/Other Abilities: A silver katana that he uses with honor. He also carries a sniper gun when he is spying on his opponents. He has control of water which he uses, but not limited to, creating gigantic tidal waves when there is water equal to a small lake(Cost: 150). He knows the art of the Inferno which he uses to escape from deadly situations (Cost: 200) When he is about to lose, he can use his lightning enhacer ability to increase his strength by 20% (Cost: 300). Note: He has ability points. He has 2000 points max. which he is able to regain over time.
Position in the Army: B Rank if that is OK. I'm not sure what you mean here.
Bio: He used to be Striker during the First YCM War. After the war ended, he went into exile to hide from the glitch's forces. He went the length to change his name from Striker to Itaku Hao Nu and learn new abilities. To learn his water ability, he had to find the book of ancient water spells. He spent months trying to learn everything in the book. When the time came, he moved on to learn the art of mind reading. He practiced on everyone he could and learned that it only works on a select group of people. He tested his ability further and learned that is was people from the C Rank and below that were the most common to be read. After that, he went to Japan and learned how to use the Katana. There, he gained strength and determination. He also learned the art of the Inferno from his master. Finally, he went to America and gained his Sniper Gun. When his training was complete he went back to his home to learn that a new one was built. When he arrived, he found glitch forces. He was ready and quickly took the call from the Nexus and joined. He proved himself with his style and abilities that he was given B Rank. Now, he is ready to face the people who almost ended his life.
RP Sample: [i]Life is not meant to last forever[/i] thought Striker. He knew that the glitch was seeking total destruction and he was its prime target. [i]If I'm going to survive this, I need to do the unthinkable, change everything about me.[/i] There, he did the ritual of change. He changed his appearence, his name, and cleaned out his abilities. Then, glitch forces arrived. [i]It isn't safe here anymore. I must go out into the world and learn new abilities.[/i] When he arrived to his home, he was Striker. When he left, he became Itaku Hao Nu. He managed to escape his enemies and went on the journey that would shape himself forever.

lolbitchatahedgehog

Striker should be kept out, he ruins everything.

So what, I can't even have a temporary power increase? But that's supposed to be a central feature of the Lights of Chaos and Order. D: No fair constantly nerfing my character!

Is SoP: I over yet? Because I really want to make my characters for SoP: II now.

I'm not kicking out Striker.

He has trouble sure but you weren't one to talk, you got into allot of close calls yourself last war remember?

And Striker you need to keep out mind control, it ruins the fun for other characters.

And Shadow Black read my post, if he thought I was being unreasonable he would have spoke up.

You can get stronger but no ranks up.

Rps are meant to be adaptable, either take something out of the app or make a new one.

I have had to do similar before.

*growls* You know, fine, whatever. But if you go trying to nerf any other part of my character, then there's going to be some serious issues between us. Not anything related to the rp, per-se, but just a personal problem on a wider spectrum. Honestly, you weren't like this during the last war.

You never put power ups in your apps before.

We had the exact same chaos control argument before, Tainted gave you a few boosts for your final battle, and I had to grill you for the battle chips and stuff.

This issue never really came up before.

You can get stronger but Taint or Make or Roxas have to say "Shadow is now a B or something" before you get a rank up.

Otherwise there really was no point in using ranks at all.

And I did say I would have to deal with issues when they came up.

And proto complained long before I did.

So they came up.

Actually, the intent was only for when I am in a fight against someone who is more then a rank higher then me. For someone who is only one rank higher then me, I could just use Blue and Red Phazon to give me greater speed and power. Sure, it wouldn't make me as powerful as a rank B, but it would still give me an edge that I wouldn't have before.

Anyway, I am currently figuring out the things that each different Type of Phazon can do. I have some ideas, although I don't think that I'll be using Phazon the whole time.

[u][b]Character[/b][/u]
[b]True Name:[/b] Jacob ""Jake" Darrow Valiant
[b]Adopted Name:[/b] Jake
[b]Title in R.P.820:[/b] Jake the Sage
[b]Personality:[/b]
Shrewd and enjoys living "in the moment" Jake is a man for whom loyalty is everything. He feels as if his friends are important enough to risk dying/banment and is not afraid to raise his fists towards a n00b if he feels they would become a greater threat. Like his innate ability to transform his appearance into that of any personally created character, Jake's personality is not one that can be easily explained without stating it on broad terms.
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]
Walking into the room I sit down on the large green chair, resting one of my legs atop the other, and intertwine my fingers; my two rings shinning in the dim light. The man doing the interview clicks the "record" function and nods to me . . . we can begin . . .

"I wasn't like most of the others in Cirque Du Mask . . . I mean . . . I had friends outside of the Forum, quite a few actually. But as time went on I seemed to constantly distance myself from them to delve deeper into the mysteries of the Forum and, once it came to be, Glitch itself-"

"No I am not interested in seeking Glitch for myself or for anyone else. It is a part of Forum like anyone. I only want to understand it, that's all-"

Repositioning myself I rest both feet on the ground and move my hands behind my head as the candle light flickers, "I remember finding Forum while I was still travelling through Web, searching for something- for some place to finally call a home and belong. I found Forum and promptly took up residence in a few of its better sections; yeah I don't like some of the places here but then again no place if perfect."

Lifting up a photo the man tosses it over to me before questioning about the people within it. Looking down through the thick fog of the man's cigarette smoke I notice it is a picture of many member of the RP820 and get a satisfied smile on my face. Setting the picture on the coffee table I sigh, "That is RP820 and I dare say it has been my home away from home since I got my admittance into Forum. I think it was Tainted Black who actually told me about it, but it’s been so long I honestly can't remember exactly who told me about it, but never the less I joined up and was immediately accepted. Hmmm?!"

Looking up the man is coughing as I stand up and hand him a glass of water, which he takes thankfully and downs it in three gulps before resting it on the coffee table. Motioning for me to continue, I do, "Yeah I have been there from the Advance clause War to the YCMaker War . . . I even remained after the initial New Forum War when Glitch resurfaced. This is what peeked my interests to seek out and study Glitch, to discover and reveal the absolute truth about him- err . . . it."

Standing up I trot towards the door before activating my ability of transformation, which is unique to Cirque Du Mask, but not something I acquired from joining them; it appeared that I had the ability all along and am a natural at it. Shifting my form into that of a personal favorite my hair becomes a dark shade of red that mixes in with my already sackcloth black hair while the coloring of my pupils becomes a deep blood red; my teeth becoming fanged and jagged. Turning I watch as the man recording my story clutches his chest before toppling over to the ground, dead. Lifting my red broad brimmed hat I put on a pair of red glasses as the man begins to vanish into the glitch codes he was made up of, "But I think I've wasted enough time talking to some annoying glitch . . ."

Stepping through the unopened door I frighten a maid as my figure vanishes into a dark, shadowy mist . . .
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]
[IMG]http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz255/Jake-the-Sage/Struggle%20Of%20Powers/East/Jake.jpg[/IMG]
[b]Discrepancies:[/b] Instead of brown eyes Jake has a red and blue eyes while the hair remains the same. Also on his right ring finger he wields an active Orange Lantern Ring.
[b]Height:[/b] 6 ''
[b]Weight:[/b] 195 lbs
Though Jake looks nearly exactly like this he has two Chinese hook swords which have accompanied him ever since the Faketype Wars. These two swords are actually two characters which had been given life during the massive chaos of the war.

Also due to Jake's innate ability to shift this form he can not only transform into the two forms below, which he was granted upon joining RP820, but into any number of personalized characters which he himself had created. However these personalized transformations are generally unstable and will either 1.) Not last as long as the Cirque Transformations or 2.) Will not be nearly as powerful; yet they still allow him an uncountable number of combinations which he can use.
[/spoiler]
[b]Age:[/b] Undetermined though it appears as if I am 20

[u][b]Form 1[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Alucard
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Hellsing
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]][IMG]http://i814.photobucket.com/albums/zz68/nightivy/Movies/vlcsnap.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]
[b]Changes to personality:[/b] Jake becomes much more sadistic and willing to kill. While Jake is naturally personified by a lack of sanity this transformation pushes his already twisted mind to the boundaries of no return, something which makes him even more deadly in a combat situation.
[b]Abilities:[/b]
1.) Extremely fast regeneration of all wounds up too fatal and/or critical.
2.) Incredible accuracy when firing his twin large caliber handguns and is capable of accurately shooting targets while looking the other way
3.) He can tear humans apart with ease and move faster than the eye can see.
4.) Able to pass through walls and moving up vertical surfaces.
5.) He shape shifts into various forms, including bats, insects, demonic dogs, amorphous masses of darkness, and humanoid forms.
[b]Weapons:[/b] A pair of oversized and overpowered handguns named the .454 Casull and the Jackal.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] He freely taunts and belittles his opponents, often allowing them to inflict seemingly fatal wounds before healing himself and obliterating his enemy. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to literally be shot to pieces before simply flowing back together. It could accurately be said that rather than killing his opponents, Alucard breaks them.

[u][b]Form 2[/b][/u]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Conan Edogawa
[b]Game/Show From:[/b] Case Closed/ Detective Conan
[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b] ]
[IMG]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk286/DerbmeisterZ/conan13.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
[b]Changes to Personality:[/b] Jake's mental capabilities expand while also exceeding any prior expectations, becoming extremely intelligent, very intuitive and observant.
[b]Abilities:[/b] None
[b]Weapons:[/b]
1.) Voice Changing Bowtie
2.) Wristwatch Stun Gun
3.) Super kick Sneakers
4.) Ever stretch Suspenders
5.) Computerized Glasses
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] While in this form Jake generally uses his legs for wide sweeping kicks or harsh knees. However when given the opportunity he will use a soccer ball or any other object as a projectile.

[spoiler=[b]RP Sample:[/b]]

[center][b][i]The Return[/b][/i][/center]

[i]"So are we in the right place?"[/i] Jake hears Lora asked through her sword form and Nic, also in sword form, replies in his usual none sequator tone that he was not sure. It had been a long time since he had returned to New Forum since heading out to explore even more worlds beyond the web space he had called home. Though the trips had been exhausting and dangerous it wasn't without a few places that bared fruit. He had discovered worlds where things which he had seen prior had been reimagined into the better of its sum parts. Wiping his forehead Jake pressed past the massive crowds of New Forum and looked to the sky, "Well you two we'll be home back at RP820 soon and then we can eat . . ."

[i]"Good I am starving and I want to see Phantom-Oji-san and Tao-Onee-san!"[/i] Lora cheered despite having been told numerous times to remain quite so as to not raises suspicion. Jake knew that having brought along those two could possibly get him into trouble with the Mods who ruled New Forum, but he had never been separated from them and wasn't going to begin now. A sudden chill ran down his spine as a person passed him, half of his face appearing to be a pixilated purple mass; that was certainly new. [i]"What do you think was wrong with that guy?[/i]

"He might be one of the n00bs that I read about in a message from Black-kun. Seems as if Glitch did make it back into New Forum since the Mods sealed away Forum," he answered Nic after making his way into an alley where he wouldn't be heard. But it was odd, during the time which New Forum had been created Jake was already off on his exploration of the web and never had a chance to participate in the New Forum War nor did he ever catch a glimpse of the 'Glitch' which had been sealed away. Yet, despite the Mods best efforts, Glitch had made it back into New Forum and was beginning to grow in strength.

[i]"This requires further investigation. If something like that can exists that is beyond the Mods ability to control, it would certainly warrant a closer look at,"[/i] Jake thought and then got a grin on his face, "I think we have a new goal to achieve you two . . . but first things first . . . we go home to RP820!"
[/spoiler]

Archived