The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I am thinking more about being a liason . . . meaning I would be going back and forth between Cirque and Nexus.

[spoiler=Liason]
A liaison officer or LNO is a person that liaises between two organizations to communicate and coordinate their activities. Generally, this is done to achieve the best utilization of resources or employment of services of one organization by another. In the military, a liaison officer may coordinate activities to protect another unit from collateral damage. For incident or disaster management, a liaison officer serves as the primary contact for agencies responding to the situation. Liaison officers often provide technical or subject matter expertise of their parent organization. Usually an organization embeds a liaison officer in another organization to provide face-to-face coordination.[/spoiler]

Yeah I think I'd rather be a liason ^^

[quote name='Shadow Zero' timestamp='1283289135' post='4585967']
Aw come on, I'm getting lowered yet ANOTHER rank?! At this rate I'm going to be turned into the weakest member of the group. TToTT
[/quote]

No.

If I join, it'll be me.

But yeah, my app's moving so slowly, I don't know if I should say I'll have it finished or not.

*Poof* Sorry for my lateness, but I'll be reviewing apps. I can say the Merciful and Soulciety are accepted. I'll post my own app in a bit.

Striker, I know your mind reading powers are limited to Rank C and below, but I would prefer if you didn't have it at all. And would you mind looking for a higher quality picture?

Archived