The YCM War! Glitch's plot OOC Thread [Accepting/Started] {PG-17}

Blake

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Nevert' timestamp='1283221862' post='4583805']
.... Right.Then all I have to do is ban you for insubordination, erase your character, and just change Jacob around a bit.[color="#FFFFFF"]JK[/color]But seriously, why is my plot fail if your whole arguement is basically "I am shadow and I'm a whiny b****."By your logic I can kick you out since the entire world is my idea and I don't have to let you toy around with my world by adding metriod crap, magical artifacts ripped off from dying franchises, and the like.It's not a very sturdy argument.Not that I will.Proto is accepted.Since he's sortof a juggernaut character, his powerlevel shall be A and Creator and Broken move down a rank in power.But Creator is still my second, PROTO is just a "secret weapon" character type and thus should have matching power.Sorry guys.
[/quote]

[quote name='ProtoMachineKing' timestamp='1283223755' post='4583892']
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BI-Yeah not worth it.I have no intention on trying to outclass you, just my team needed somebody to take down the offensive Cirque members, that's where I come it.
[/quote]

I'm cool with being B Rank Honestly if I wasn't SIC then I would have been a C Rank probably anyway.

I was actually going to have to up my skills in the RP if I was an A-Rank so B is good.

Also remember 1 thing Proto: Without me you wouldn't exist in this RP.

>:D

[quote name='TheCreator94' timestamp='1283295306' post='4586364']
I'm cool with being B Rank Honestly if I wasn't SIC then I would have been a C Rank probably anyway.

I was actually going to have to up my skills in the RP if I was an A-Rank so B is good.

Also remember 1 thing Proto: Without me you wouldn't exist in this RP.

>:D
[/quote]
........What? ;_;

I'm just going to function as your muscle anyways, I may run off to absorb stuff once in a while but overall I just do things you can't/are to lazy to do.

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1283294469' post='4586322']
Sure Roxas, I'll have to edit my app to fix those though.

EDIT: Would mind reading on Rank C or lower be better?
[/quote]

I noticed the part about it only working on Rank C and lower. As I said, I would prefer if you just removed mind reading/control altogether. You can keep your other powers though.

[quote name='ProtoMachineKing' timestamp='1283295542' post='4586380']
I'm just going to function as your muscle anyways, I may run off to absorb stuff once in a while but overall I just do things you can't/are to lazy to do.
[/quote]
What a coincidence. I plan to be a very lazy second in command who does things only when he has to. Seems Proto, a fellow A-Rank, will be doing something similar.

[quote name='Andx' timestamp='1283295664' post='4586394']
What a coincidence. I plan to be a very lazy second in command who does things only when he has to. Seems Proto, a fellow A-Rank, will be doing something similar.
[/quote]
Yes, except for the fact that I'm a machine who has to do what he's told and you have free will.

[quote name='SPA7X' timestamp='1283361236' post='4588795']
after [b]a series of unfortunate events[/b] including powersurge, modem on fire and more, i have finished my app. first page
[/quote]
@bold: Lemony snicket anyone? lol

Anyway, I wonder how many slots have been filled for each group?

I have also been considering adding in a cloning ability like the one I used before in the first war, since I seem to be so far down the list in rankings. Would that be okay?

.... I don't think you had a cloning ability last time. Like at all.

But here's a thought, make the clones about F rank and you can summon them with your lights power thigey.

That way you won't have to worry about death as the clones would be able to distract the enemy enough for a clean getaway.

... Well maybe not when fighting an S rank but if you are fighting an S rank all you will have to do is handle a small chase scene in addition. Then the moment you get a nick on one of them you can C. Control away and stuff.

But it's tainted choice this time.

Archived