Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have the same question. You said in your duel with Akarai that it was the anime effect, but if that's the case, BFD doesn't deal burn damage. Be consistent in your choice.

Anime effect: Lose ATK=damage. Affects all opposing monsters. No burn.

RL effect: Blackfeather counter. Lose 700 each. Remove the counters. Lowers -1- monster's ATK by the number of counters x 700. Burn damage=ATK.

I will assume you're using the anime effect, as that's what you said previously you were using, and the majority of your effect follows it.

@Jenofresh, wow man i deeply apologize for that. If you would like we can duel after the one i'm in right now. By the looks of the start, it might end fast lol. I just read back and i think it was a page I missed or i just skimmed right over it. I kinda do that when duels are going on. I skim over other people to see if they mentioned me and i must have either missed yours or just wasn't on the right page at the right time. My apologies

That sometimes happens, where there's one last post before it becomes a new page, and someone tries to reach you, then another person posts, causig the new page, so then you only go to that page, thinking you didn't miss anything...

It gets a little confusing sometimes. See you guys in an hour.

[quote name='14Henderson7' timestamp='1289878959' post='4788512']
@Jenofresh, wow man i deeply apologize for that. If you would like we can duel after the one i'm in right now. By the looks of the start, it might end fast lol. I just read back and i think it was a page I missed or i just skimmed right over it. I kinda do that when duels are going on. I skim over other people to see if they mentioned me and i must have either missed yours or just wasn't on the right page at the right time. My apologies
[/quote]

Sure lol

[quote name='Legendary Reploid Zero' timestamp='1289881547' post='4788563']
That sometimes happens, where there's one last post before it becomes a new page, and someone tries to reach you, then another person posts, causig the new page, so then you only go to that page, thinking you didn't miss anything...

It gets a little confusing sometimes. See you guys in an hour.
[/quote]

Whenever a new page is started, I double check the last page, specifically to make sure that doesn't happen.

Alright. You should probably first get rid of your character, as not to make him a problem for others. Just having him leave or so would do so he's out of the picture.

Or, you could always make a second "standby" app. Someone to use when nothing else is happening.

Or just wait for SSD. Leave for a day, come back tomorrow, and repeat till he returns.

Archived