Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leaving someone with 1 move type they can make to counter, I actually though up 2 cards that would have won mew the duel and been a lot less cheaper than yours.

[spoiler=cards that could have won the day]
Summoning Charges
Trap
When your opponent special summons a monster deal them damage equal to the combined attack of every monster on their field that has been special summoned.
the other is.
Feedback Explosives
Counter Trap
When this card would be destroyed deal 1000 damage to your opponents life points.
[/spoiler]
not that complicated concept for either one, and I don't feel them OPed.

OK, that was...interesting.

Anyway, Rin needs someone to duel. Anyone free? She's somewhere deeper in the station, and FYI in a kimono, not those robes.

Oh, and Zero, I'm not really happy about you having Brionac, since Rin is using Ice Barriers. I know they're not based around the Synchros, but it still seems out of place for someone else to have one of the more powerful ones seemingly randomly. That's just my opinion though.

Honest, honest, honest...

How many losses have been caused by that card? Who knows?

@Time Psyduck: I understand where you're coming from, but I'm still going to use it. Just because Infernities have a theme in their names and pictures, doesn't mean that I can't use other cards. I'll limit my usage of it, but it isn't a "one person gets it" card.

Hey this is my second app for my characters sub plot (if you would like to see if the intended sub plot is acceptable plz pm me Evilfusion or MMSF)
he is an entrant in the tournament however he doesn't duel.

Username: Bluster Soldier
RP Name: Azrus
Bio:(would i be able to fill it out as the plot becomes revealed? to much spoiler involved at this point)
Personality: An arrogant smirk will always surface from his face, he is confident and cocky not like his old self of being fun and carefree and caring, he serves Kai's father withthe utmost obediance.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/photo1_photos/Emo_anime.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moon-high-school-open-all-races/t.51933359/&usg=__QhbrhJv88iIVqUOa0U6fqn8Qd7w=&h=502&w=300&sz=46&hl=en&start=54&zoom=1&tbnid=mDKOQpdMC9KL7M:&tbnh=134&tbnw=80&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bhaired%2Baniume%2Bmale%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D559%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1070&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=234&vpy=138&dur=4696&hovh=291&hovw=173&tx=79&ty=161&ei=JRnfTN6PMImwvgP6hOGCDw&oei=FxnfTJ29I4O2vwPKgu3VDg&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:54&biw=1362&bih=559
but with dark blue hair, he however wears a dark purple robe during the tournament
[/spoiler]

Neutral Character
Deck Type: (SPOILER, so I won't reveal just yet but dont worry it will be revealed prior to any duels he participates in.

I know its a bit blochy but he basically doesnt do much until after the tournament

Which is why I said I wasn't happy about you using, rather than directly asking you not to. My second post was to clarify the meaning of the first (which didn't quite work), and my problem isn't that it's not an Infernity, but that it is an Ice Barrier. It's similar to me having a character using Infernity Death Dragon because they run a deck that it works in. Since there's still bigger cards in the series, I can let it slide - I'd be more annoyed if it was say Trishula (especially since Mist Wurm exists).

Archived