Yu-Gi-Oh: Signers of the Stars [Started/Accepting Here/OOC/Co-Hosted by evilfusion]

[quote name='Bluster Soldier' timestamp='1289689564' post='4782325']
Hey this is my second app for my characters sub plot (if you would like to see if the intended sub plot is acceptable plz pm me Evilfusion or MMSF)
he is an entrant in the tournament however he doesn't duel.

Username: Bluster Soldier
RP Name: Azrus
Bio:(would i be able to fill it out as the plot becomes revealed? to much spoiler involved at this point)
Personality: An arrogant smirk will always surface from his face, he is confident and cocky not like his old self of being fun and carefree and caring, he serves Kai's father withthe utmost obediance.
[spoiler=Appearance:]
http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i117/photo1_photos/Emo_anime.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/moon-high-school-open-all-races/t.51933359/&usg=__QhbrhJv88iIVqUOa0U6fqn8Qd7w=&h=502&w=300&sz=46&hl=en&start=54&zoom=1&tbnid=mDKOQpdMC9KL7M:&tbnh=134&tbnw=80&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dblue%2Bhaired%2Baniume%2Bmale%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1362%26bih%3D559%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C1070&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=234&vpy=138&dur=4696&hovh=291&hovw=173&tx=79&ty=161&ei=JRnfTN6PMImwvgP6hOGCDw&oei=FxnfTJ29I4O2vwPKgu3VDg&esq=3&page=3&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:54&biw=1362&bih=559
but with dark blue hair, he however wears a dark purple robe during the tournament
[/spoiler]

Neutral Character
Deck Type: (SPOILER, so I won't reveal just yet but dont worry it will be revealed prior to any duels he participates in.

I know its a bit blochy but he basically doesnt do much until after the tournament
[/quote]

Um...if I dont know anything, why would I consider accepting him?

If you want to create a subplot, it might be more appropriate to get it approved first, particularly since it might derail the current plot if mishandled. Considering how much time this tournament arc might take, throwing in more factors to be taken into account afterwards is jumping the gun.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
""If you want to create a subplot, it might be more appropriate to get it approved first, particularly since it might derail the current plot if mishandled. Considering how much time this tournament arc might take, throwing in more factors to be taken into account afterwards is jumping the gun. ""

Sorry but what does the fiirst line at the top of my app say? I'll pm you the bio/sub plot like i did with MMSF, all you had to do was request it man, no need tos ay "why would I even think of accepting it".

I'm just doing my job. I have no way of knowing if you ran it past SSD first. If you want -me- to accept your character based on information I don't have, it's not going to happen.

It is your responsibility to give me the info I would need to make a judgment on your character without me needing to ask you for it. That's how acceptances work. When an app lacks that info, I ask for elaboration. If you're going to tell me I need to go out of my way to ask you for ANY information, it's far easier to say "Uh...not accepted" rather than pester you for information that has no known relevence.

Subplots are fine if they're between characters and other RPers. But to make a character specifically to play by a subplot you're not letting people know about has a tendency to derail the plot. I am aware you ran a subplot idea across SSD before, and it expanded to include me as well. Your character was accepted before that point, and it's a subplot decided between characters/RPers. This new character plays a role that no one other than you knows anything about, and you're "spoilering out" information that's crucial.

It boils down to one thing: [b]Why do I need to [u]request[/u] the information when your only chance to get accepted is to give me the information first?[/b]

Long story short: Give me the information in a PM yourself. Don't make me ask you to PM me the information.

basically i thoughtn because I have little time on my hands at the moment, I wanted him to simply appear on the scene, he doesnt duel, doesnt communickate but merely watches, that is why at this point i saw no issue and wanted to post his post quickly in the rp, then when i had more time i woud explain it to u however ill see if ican summarize it.

Also the thing i arranged with u and MMSF wasnt a sub plot dude, that was the results and result of the results of our duels,

Archived