-DOOM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293642964' post='4893081']
Eh, ok I think

New World
Normal Spell Card
Destroy a Field Spell Card. Remove from play 1 card from your Deck and add a Field Spell from your Deck to your hand with the same name as the destroyed card.
[/quote]

Interesting. We'll see how it turns out.
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293640342' post='4892936']
I think it was supposed to be Beast or Beast-Warrior...
and would you really give out 6 deck slots just for situational removal that works only on face-up stuff?

I was sure that it was 2.. oh well, stil accepted

Ok, I think it can be LIGHT
[/quote]

OOOOPPPSSSS

Yes he is a Beast-Type

Also for the Ritual's Second Effect change it to this.
"When "Insert Ritual Monster's Name Here" is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Shufle this card and "Insert Ritual Monster's Name Here" into your Deck to "Insert the rest""

[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1293642880' post='4893076']
Grave & RFG zone. Didn't knew how to word that...
[/quote]

Special Summon 1 Fusion material monster used for this card's Fusion Summon from your Graveyard or that is removed from play in Attack Position.

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293643546' post='4893123']
OOOOPPPSSSS

Yes he is a Beast-Type

Also for the Ritual's Second Effect change it to this.
"When "Insert Ritual Monster's Name Here" is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can Shufle this card and "Insert Ritual Monster's Name Here" into your Deck to "Insert the rest""

[/quote]

If you had just typed in the names and the rest, you would've spared you and us lots of work....

:lol:

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293643546' post='4893123']

Special Summon 1 Fusion material monster used for this card's Fusion Summon from your Graveyard or that is removed from play in Attack Position.

[/quote]

Thanks, I'll change it.

I is Helpful

|Ritual of the Wild Pack|0||Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Furious King - Super War-Lion". You must also Tribute monsters whose total level equals to 7 or higher from the field or your hand. When "Furious King - Super War-Lion" is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can shufle this card and "Furious King - Super War-Lion" in your Graveyard, into your Deck to destroy 1 face-up card on the field.|

K¿?
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293644480' post='4893189']
I is Helpful

|Ritual of the Wild Pack|0||Spell Card|Spell||Ritual|||This card is used to Ritual Summon "Furious King - Super War-Lion". You must also Tribute monsters whose total level equals to 7 or higher from the field or your hand. When "Furious King - Super War-Lion" is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can shufle this card and "Furious King - Super War-Lion" in your Graveyard, into your Deck to destroy 1 face-up card on the field.|

K¿?
[/quote]

What is that , doing there? remove the , after Graveyard and it's fine xD

Nitro Accelerator
Continuous Spell Card
You can send 1 Pyro-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to return 1 card from each side of the field to their owners' hands. You cannot attack this turn.

Once again, Synchro Hating. Do not like.

Synchros ARE supposed to be hated <_<

Nitro Accelerator
Continuous Spell Card
You can send 1 Pyro-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to return 1 card from each side of the field to their owners' hands. If any of the selected cards was a Synchro or Fusion Monster, negate the effect and destroy this card. You cannot attack this turn.

But I won't change Fortissimo :angry:

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293644876' post='4893218']
Synchros ARE supposed to be hated <_<

Nitro Accelerator
Continuous Spell Card
You can send 1 Pyro-Type monster from your hand to the Graveyard to return 1 card from each side of the field to their owners' hands. If any of the selected cards was a Synchro or Fusion Monster, negate the effect and destroy this card. You cannot attack this turn.

But I won't change Fortissimo :angry:
[/quote]

They are not :angry:

Now the card seems dumb.... I guess it will be fine the way it was before.

|Supreme Dragon|0|ASGN|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Wind|7||2400|2100|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
This card cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn you can discard 1 or more cards to have this card gain ATK and DEF equal to the number of cards discarded x200, until End Phase.|

Woops ok heres a fixed version.

|Smormallon|0|SDFE|Rock/Fusion/Effect|Light|5||2000|1500|"Marshmallon" + 1 Rock-type monster
This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally). If this card attacks a face-down monster inflict to the controller of that card 1000 damage and return the card to its owner's hand during End Phase.|

Better reworded version.
Oh, since we have a ritual:

|Priest of the Beast|
|Spellcaster/DARK|Level 4|0 ATK|1200 DEF|
|When this card is Normal Summoned, discard 1 card and add 1 Ritual Monster and 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. They remain revealed while in your hand. A Ritual Monster Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card cannot attack your opponent directly. The Ritual Monster cannot attack your opponent directly. Destroy this card during the End Phase of a turn you activate this effect.|

Archived