Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293662474' post='4894253']
Alright. I've skimmed the topic. Is there anything I should review/add to the game? Sorry I'm not able to be that active right now - holiday in NYC (but I took the files to get onto the server with me :3)
[/quote]

http://pastebin.com/6RWjC6eE

Could you review this please?

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293648851' post='4893504']
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234334-itt-i-tried-see-ygo-as-mtg-and-fail/"]http://forum.yugiohc...s-mtg-and-fail/[/url]
This chart

And screw the Nitro, I want regular Blaze Accelerator. and Volcanic Rocket
[/quote]

Volcanic Rocket with 1700 ATK; OK.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[b]TFS[/b]
No

[b]MEF[/b]
Yes - if we get a target

[b]Banlist[/b]
Yes

[b]SRA[/b]
Yes

[b]BFS[/b]
No

[b]CSD[/b]
Maybe

[b]Rituals&Spells[/b]
Seems fine if we add my searcher or something.

[b]Binding[/b]
No

[b]Plasma Absorber[/b]
Meh. Might be a little powerful. IDK.

[b]Split Attack.[/b]
No

[b]Power Link - FF[/b]
Yes, if we get targets.

[b]Bubbleman[/b]
Alright.

[b]SotWT[/b]
Alright.

[b]Fury[/b]
Meh. I don't like it.

[b]General[/b]
Seems cool for now.

[b]AID(s)[/b]
I see no major problem.

[b]All my cards[/b]
Pro. Gotta keep.

[b]Atrium or w/e[/b]
Can't be bothered.

[b]Limiter Removal[/b]
No

[b]Gil Garth & Avarice[/b]
Yes

[b]Fortismo[/b]
Creator took this back, so no for now.

[b]SIB[/b]
Make it remove 2, at least.

[b]Tinker[/b]
Meh

[b]Cybernetic[/b]
Yes

[b]Machine Imperials[/b]
Fine

[b]Supreme[/b]
No

[b]Dolphin[/b]
Make the second effect not halve its own ATK and yes.

[b]3 Fusion Cards[/b]
No

[b]SPL[/b]
Yes

[b]Divine[/b]
No

[b]FWS[/b]
Seems a little broken

[b]FKW[/b]
Eeeeeeeeeh. Worth testing.

@ Volcanic Rocket & Blaze Accelerator.

Please return to earth, you are not thinking sanely.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293668865' post='4894564']
[b]TFS[/b]
No

[b]MEF[/b]
Yes - if we get a target

[b]Banlist[/b]
Yes

[b]SRA[/b]
Yes

[b]BFS[/b]
No

[b]CSD[/b]
Maybe

[b]Rituals&Spells[/b]
Seems fine if we add my searcher or something.

[b]Binding[/b]
No

[b]Plasma Absorber[/b]
Meh. Might be a little powerful. IDK.

[b]Split Attack.[/b]
No

[b]Power Link - FF[/b]
Yes, if we get targets.

[b]Bubbleman[/b]
Alright.

[b]SotWT[/b]
Alright.

[b]Fury[/b]
Meh. I don't like it.

[b]General[/b]
Seems cool for now.

[b]AID(s)[/b]
I see no major problem.

[b]All my cards[/b]
Pro. Gotta keep.

[b]Atrium or w/e[/b]
Can't be bothered.

[b]Limiter Removal[/b]
No

[b]Gil Garth & Avarice[/b]
Yes

[b]Fortismo[/b]
Creator took this back, so no for now.

[b]SIB[/b]
Make it remove 2, at least.

[b]Tinker[/b]
Meh

[b]Cybernetic[/b]
Yes

[b]Machine Imperials[/b]
Fine

[b]Supreme[/b]
No

[b]Dolphin[/b]
Make the second effect not halve its own ATK and yes.

[b]3 Fusion Cards[/b]
No

[b]SPL[/b]
Yes

[b]Divine[/b]
No

[b]FWS[/b]
Seems a little broken

[b]FKW[/b]
Eeeeeeeeeh. Worth testing.

@ Volcanic Rocket & Blaze Accelerator.

Please return to earth, you are not thinking sanely.
[/quote]

Why is FWS broken/bad for the game ?

And you mean NKW, not FKW, right?

And, finally, what is bad about Blaze Accelerator and Rocket? I didn't like them as well, but don't know why. Perhaps my gut instincts again.
Very possibly.

Sure.

FIRE already has just about the best removal card in the game. Giving them Blaze Accel in addition to that would be insane. Don't even get me started on the fact that Rocket +1s when searching it. It's just outright silly this format. Yet more so if we also have Shell or something.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293670428' post='4894638']
Cydra that dodges removal on your opponent's turn, can boost other things if 2100 isn't enough, gets all the new WATER support, and can sometimes be Summoned while you control monsters.

._. It seems possibly broken.
[/quote]

|Frozen Water Sovereign|0|SET2|Warrior/Effect|WATER|5||2100|2000|If your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If you Summon a Monster while you control this face-up card, return this card to your hand. You can send this card from the field to the Graveyard to have all monsters you control gain 800 ATK until the End Phase.|

Better?
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293707282' post='4895665']
I think we can test this one, although it still feels like it could be really staple.
[/quote]

Make it themebound? Like ".... monsters than you, you can reveal 1 WATER monster in your hand to Special Summon ....." ??
Ok since most fusions are not accepted so I might retrain my idea
(Of Course ignore my previous Submits for Fusion monsters - Oh and Only Conserve the Equip Fusion Card by now)

|Cyber Vorse Raider|0||Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1200|When this card declares an Attack it loses 300 ATK until the End Phase. This card cannot be equipped with equip Spell Cards.|

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Burning Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Fire|6||2300|1800|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 FIRE monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, if you do, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the Lower ATK and destroy it. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. This card cannot declare and Attack during the turn this effect is activated.|

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Cyclone Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Wind|6||2200|1900|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 WIND monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can return 2 Cards on the field to its owner's hand. You cannot declare an attack this turn. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated, return this card to the Extra Deck.|

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Cryogenic Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Water|6||1900|2200|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 WATER monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can change this card to Defense position. When this card in Defense Position is declared as an attack target, the attacking monster is flipped to face-down Defense Position (after damage calculation).|

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Berseker Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Earth|6||2400|1700|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 EARTH monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 1000, until the End Phase. During the End Phase, this card's ATK becomes 0 until your next Standby Phase.|

I have some other cards...but I'll add them when get less busy

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293721558' post='4895920']
Ok since most fusions are not accepted so I might retrain my idea
(Of Course ignore my previous Submits for Fusion monsters - Oh and Only Conserve the Equip Fusion Card by now)

|Cyber Vorse Raider|0||Machine/Effect|Dark|4||1900|1200|When this card declares an Attack it loses 300 ATK until the End Phase. This card cannot be equipped with equip Spell Cards.|

[b]ehh.... reduce ATk to 1800 and make it lose 200? Please :lol:[/b]

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Burning Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Fire|6||2300|1800|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 FIRE monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, if you do, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls with the Lower ATK and destroy it. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's ATK. This card cannot declare and Attack during the turn this effect is activated.|

[b]Seems ok.[/b]

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Cyclone Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Wind|6||2200|1900|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 WIND monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can return 2 Cards on the field to its owner's hand. You cannot declare an attack this turn. During the End Phase, if this effect was activated, return this card to the Extra Deck.|
[b]
Not sure. I'd like to hear another opinion[/b]

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Cryogenic Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Water|6||1900|2200|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 WATER monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can change this card to Defense position. When this card in Defense Position is declared as an attack target, the attacking monster is flipped to face-down Defense Position (after damage calculation).|

[b]Pretty weak, TBH.[/b]

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Berseker Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Earth|6||2400|1700|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 EARTH monster
This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can send 1 monster you control to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by 1000, until the End Phase. During the End Phase, this card's ATK becomes 0 until your next Standby Phase.|
[b]
Nice. I really like this.[/b]

I have some other cards...but I'll add them when get less busy
[/quote]

Include the dolphin

|Quickshot Eagle|0|SDFE|Winged-Beast/Effect|Light|4||1400|800|Once per turn you can equip a monster you control to this card. This card's number of attacks is equal to the number of monsters equipped to it. During your Standby Phase you can half this card's ATK to allow it to attack your opponent directly.|

|Quickshot Squirel |0|SDFE|Beast/Effect|Light|2||600|200|If you control another "Quickshot" monster this card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase you can double this card's ATK until End Phase. If you do this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.|

|Quickshot Turtle|0|QWSA|Reptile/Effect|Light|3||300|1800|You can Tribute this card to activate its effect. Special Summon 2 "Quickshot" monsters from your Graveyard to the field in face-up defense position. They cannot be destroyed by battle until your next Standby Phase.|

|Quickshot Loader|0|QWSA|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Each time you Summon a "Quickshot" monster you control to place 1 Load Counter on this card (max 5). If this card is destroyed by a card effect inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Load Counters on this card x200. If this card has 5 Load Counters on it you can send it to the Graveyard and destroy cards on the field equal to the number of Load Counters on this card.|

|Quickshot Dragonfly|0|QWSA|Insect/Effect|Light|4||1600|0|This card can attack your opponent directly. Each time this card attacks your opponent directly reduce its ATK by 200 (permanently). You can Tribute this card to Special Summon a Level 2 or lower "Quickshot" monster from your hand.|

|Quickshot Bull|0|QWSA|Beast/Effect|Light|4||2000|100|When this card attacks you must discard 1 card in your hand. If you have no cards in your hand you can draw 1 card. If its a monster, increase this card's ATK by 400 until End Phase. If it is a Spell or Trap Card switch this card into defense position.|

|Quickshot Barrier|0|QWSA|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||If a card effect is activated whose effect destroys cards on the field you can discard 1 "Quickshot" monster in your hand and negate the card's effect and send it to the owner's hand.|

|Super Attack|0|QWSA|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Double the ATK of all face-up attack position "Quickshot" monsters you control until End Phase. During your next Standby Phase return all face-up attack position monsters you control to your hand.|

[hr]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Des_Donut"]Deathbydonut[/url] card

|Swallow Hole|0|QWSA|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Select 1 card your opponent controls. Its ATK and DEF are treated as 0 until End Phase (Does not change current ATK or DEF).|
@Griffin: By the way - since my Orb of Astrum Archtype focuses on attack negations, could you now include the card you declined before because it has no good combo? It was this one:

|Peaceful Offense|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||You can only activate this card by negating an attack of a monster you control. Increase your Life Points and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the half of the attacking monster's ATK.|

And about Split Attack:
[quote]Try later in the format when we have more cards that work with it.[/quote]
Did you read through the orbs of astrum? Split Attack would work with them...^^

Archived