Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293902759' post='4903373']
I just changed FIRE to WATER
[/quote]

Ok. I wanted to ask you something..... ehhhh I forgot what i wanted to ask you.

EDIT: Remember again xD I wanted to ask for Byak's edited Thunder cards.
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1293902949' post='4903382']
Ok. I wanted to ask you something..... ehhhh I forgot what i wanted to ask you.

EDIT: Remember again xD I wanted to ask for Byak's edited Thunder cards.
[/quote]

Gimme a moment

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293902968' post='4903383']
By the end of the day I'll add all cards PM'd to me or posted after this post - so far just Steampowers.
[/quote]

So in like what, 2 hours, more?
Do not wamt:
|Split Attack|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||You can only activate this card if the attack of 1 monster you control is negated. This monster can attack 2 more times in a row. Battle Damage this monster inflicts during this Battle Phase is halved.|
|Urgent Tuning PLUS|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap|||||Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard.) The Summoned monster's Level is reduced by 2 and its DEF is reduced to 0.|
|Northem Cross's Star|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only when then number of card in your Graveyard is lower that the number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster you control with the higher ATK. Select 1 monster your opponent controls and remove it from play.|

Orbs of Astrum feel like too big of an archtype to add all at once. 10+ cards? Steampower is pushing it with 9, but that seems about where the limit should be.

Proposed changes:
Bold added, strikethrough removed
|Shining Ice Being|Aqua/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||0|1600|Once per turn, you can remove from play [b]2[/b][s]1[/s] WATER monster[b]s[/b] from your Graveyard to increase or decrease this card's Level by 1.|
|Drowned Maiden of the Black Sea|0|SET2|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||1100|200|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, gain 700 Life Points. If you don't have a[b]nother[/b] WATER monster in your Graveyard, lose 700 Life Points instead.|
|Data Actualization|0||Spell Card|Spell||[s]Quick-Play[/s][b]Normal[/b]|||Tribute 1 Machine-Type Monster you control. Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand [b]or Deck[/b] with the same attributte and a Level equal to the tributed monster's level +2 or less.|

Quickshots feel bad. They're too weak without the 2x ATK thing and too OTKish because of it. It seems like they need some search power for that card and that it needs to not stack or something. Who archtype just feels off.
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293904015' post='4903411']
Do not wamt:
|Split Attack|0|SET1|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||You can only activate this card if the attack of 1 monster you control is negated. This monster can attack 2 more times in a row. Battle Damage this monster inflicts during this Battle Phase is halved.|
|Urgent Tuning PLUS|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap|||||Synchro Summon 1 Synchro Monster. (Send the appropriate Synchro Material Monsters to the Graveyard.) The Summoned monster's Level is reduced by 2 and its DEF is reduced to 0.|
|Northem Cross's Star|0||Spell Card|Spell||None|||Activate only when then number of card in your Graveyard is lower that the number of cards in your opponent's Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster you control with the higher ATK. Select 1 monster your opponent controls and remove it from play.|

Orbs of Astrum feel like too big of an archtype to add all at once. 10+ cards? Steampower is pushing it with 9, but that seems about where the limit should be.

Proposed changes:
Bold added, strikethrough removed
|Shining Ice Being|Aqua/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||0|1600|Once per turn, you can remove from play [b]2[/b][s]1[/s] WATER monster[b]s[/b] from your Graveyard to increase or decrease this card's Level by 1.|
|Drowned Maiden of the Black Sea|0|SET2|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|WATER|3||1100|200|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, gain 700 Life Points. If you don't have a[b]nother[/b] WATER monster in your Graveyard, lose 700 Life Points instead.|
|Data Actualization|0||Spell Card|Spell||[s]Quick-Play[/s][b]Normal[/b]|||Tribute 1 Machine-Type Monster you control. Special Summon 1 Machine-Type monster from your hand [b]or Deck[/b] with the same attributte and a Level equal to the tributed monster's level +2 or less.|

Quickshots feel bad. They're too weak without the 2x ATK thing and too OTKish because of it. It seems like they need some search power for that card and that it needs to not stack or something. Who archtype just feels off.
[/quote]

1 big Archtype > 10 small archypes IMO.

If we decline all the orbs and that Quickshot crap thing, their creators will be pissed.

[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293905242' post='4903467']
Remember overkill with Fierce Beasts? It had like 20 cards. IMO,

5 small archetypes with 8 cards each >>>>>>> 1 big archetype with 40 cards

Griffin, so when the update will be done? 2 hours? Less? And sorry if I'm getting annoying :)
[/quote]

Well, Fierce Beasts were a HUGE archtype (not big lol) and on top of that, they we were badly designed. But I got your point.

|Liquid Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Aqua/Effect|Water|1||100|1100|You can tribute this face-up card to negate an attack and add 1 Level 4 or lower "Orb of Astrum" monster from your deck to your hand.|

|Harmonic Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Fairy/Tuner|Light|1||?|1000|When an attack is negated, you can change this card's Level to the attacking monster's Level. This card's ATK is equal to this card's Level x400.|
[s]
|Charged Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Thunder/Tuner|Light|5||2300|1300|Whenever an attack is negated, place 1 Charge Counter on this card. During your Main Phase you can remove 2 Charge Counters from this card to destroy 1 face-up card.|[/s]

|Orb of Astrum - Phoenix|0|SET2|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|6||2400|1400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Orb of Astrum" monsters
You can tribute this card to negate an attack. If you negate an attack this way, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard during the End Phase. Whenever an attack is negated, increase this card's ATK by 200.|

|Cosmic Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|Dark|8||2700|1700|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Orb of Astrum" monsters Whenever an attack is negated, place 1 Charge Counter on this card. You can remove Charge Counters to activate 1 of the following effects: - Remove 1: Increase 1 monster's ATK by 300 until the End Phase. - Remove 2: Destroy 1 face-down card. - Remove 4: Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Orb of Astrum" monster from your Graveyard.|

|Feather of Astrum|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Whenever an attack is negated, place 1 Charge Counter on this card (max. 2). During your Standby Phase you can send this card to the Graveyard to draw a number of cards equal to the Charge Counters on this card.|

|Power of Astrum|0|SET2|Trap Card|Trap||None|||You can only activate this card when an attack is negated by discarding 1 card from your hand while you control 2 or more "Orb of Astrum" monsters. Inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the attacking monster's ATK. Until the end of this turn "Orb of Astrum" monsters you control cannot be destroyed.|

[s]|Celestial Discharge|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Remove all Charge Counters from your field and inflict Damage to your opponent equal to the number of removed counters x500.|[/s]

[s]|Gate of Astrum|0|SET2|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn when an attack is negated place 1 Charge Counter on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of all "Orb of Astrum" monsters by 100 for every Charge Counter on this card. When this card is destroyed, you can remove all Charge Counters from this card instead. When you are attacked directly, you can remove all Charge Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Orb of Astrum" monster from your Graveyard whose Level is equal to or lower as the number of removed Counters.|[/s]

|Vital Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Rock/Effect|Earth|3||800|1800|If an attack is negated, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Orb of Astrum" monster from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect once while you control this face-up card.|

|Blazing Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Pyro/Effect|Fire|4||1600|0600|Once per turn, if you control another monster, you can negate an attack and inflict 300 Damage to your opponent.|

|Stormy Orb of Astrum|0|SET2|Winged Beast/Effect|Wind|2||1200|200|When an "Orb of Astrum" monster you control is attacked, you can Special Summon this card from your hand and negate the attack.|

So 12? I'd feel more comfortable with 8-9 for now. It just makes sure that as things are added, if the Deck's too powerful, we can see exactly which interactions are causing it, which is a lot more difficult when it's 40 cards no other Deck uses which all interact with each other.

EDIT: You ninja'd my post with an edit. Touche.

Yeah, we could test those.
[quote name='Chillaccino' timestamp='1293905878' post='4903506']
Add those for now:
My Steampowers
The Orbs Villain just selected
[/quote]

Add all the cards I posted 20 minutes ago in that pastebin? The more he can upload at once the better I think.

http://pastebin.com/HZhzrj2E

Archived