Yu-Gi-Oh! New Generation Dueling CCG

-DOOM

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1293906731' post='4903559']
I just gave all of Kuri's not broken cards an OK, since they are so...... AWESOME, you know? Didn't want to anger Kuri.
[/quote]
lol I don't get pissed over bad cards I just get frustrated when I don't get why.
Alright. I'm making the changes I said above plus these minor things to Quickshots and not adding WATER Cyber Vorse Raider (it seems very UP'd. Maybe later). Any objections before the upload?

|Super Attack|0|QWSA|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Double the ATK of all face-up attack position "Quickshot" monsters you control until End Phase. During your next Standby Phase return all face-up attack position monsters you control to your hand. [b]You can only activate 1 "Super Attack" per turn.[/b]|

|Quickshot Squirel |0|SET2|Beast/Effect|Light|2||600|200|If you control another "Quickshot" monster this card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase you can double this card's ATK until End Phase. If you do this card cannot attack your opponent directly. [b]When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Super Attack" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/b]|
Seems fine and a much more playable Squirrel...,but

|Quickshot [b]Squirrel[/b] |0|SET2|Beast/Effect|Light|2||600|200|If you control another "Quickshot" monster this card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase you can double this card's ATK until End Phase. If you do this card cannot attack your opponent directly. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Super Attack" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.|

My spelling fail >.<"
[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1293907567' post='4903613']
Alright. I'm making the changes I said above plus these minor things to Quickshots and not adding WATER Cyber Vorse Raider (it seems very UP'd. Maybe later). Any objections before the upload?

|Super Attack|0|QWSA|Trap Card|Trap||None|||Double the ATK of all face-up attack position "Quickshot" monsters you control until End Phase. During your next Standby Phase return all face-up attack position monsters you control to your hand. [b]You can only activate 1 "Super Attack" per turn.[/b]|

|Quickshot Squirel |0|SET2|Beast/Effect|Light|2||600|200|If you control another "Quickshot" monster this card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase you can double this card's ATK until End Phase. If you do this card cannot attack your opponent directly. [b]When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, add 1 "Super Attack" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.[/b]|
[/quote]

|Cyber Vorse Raider - Cryogenic Mode|0||Machine/Fusion/Effect|Water|6||1900|2200|Cyber Vorse Raider + 1 WATER monster This card can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, you can change this card to Defense position. When this card in Defense Position is declared as an attack target, the attacking monster is flipped to face-down Defense Position (after damage calculation).|
Can we make it more useable instead of rejecting it completly?

I can't play YVD D: because it requires me to update...and I'm restricted as of now...I'll try to make me an admin (for the 7th time) because now that my dad's home (and I'm on his account) and we use Windows 7 (which is hard to crack the ACP).... ;)

But I'll do it after a few days after I get my dog...

Accursed Ice Demon's effect is missing.
Climber Synchron is a Normal Monster.
Effect's of Cyber Vorse Raider Fusions are missing.
Data Actualization is still a Quick-Play.
Harmonic Orb of Astrum is a Normal Monster.
Nordland Kamikaze Wolf's effect is missing.
Orb of Astrum - Phoenix's effect is missing.
Rocket Synchron is a Normal Monster.
[quote name='Spikeball' timestamp='1293909521' post='4903725']
Well - I'm okay with the orbs at the moment .... maybe add the other ones later in other set files?

And how can the images be included? I even would do it myself if I could...
[/quote]

I converted all the images, Icy or Griffin just need to upload them whne they have time.

EDIT: New Image file:
[url="http://rapidshare.com/files/440288936/Images.rar"]http://rapidshare.com/files/440291919/Images.rar[/url]

EDIT2:
Nordland Kamikaze Wolf still has no effect >_>
And YVD crashes when you want to look at shining ice being
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293910850' post='4903772']
I will but later I might introduce him along the Rest of the Cyber Vorse Fusions

Since I didn't make the
Cyber Vorse + Attribute 1 + Attribute 2

So he'll wont be need till then..

=D

Also Checking the updates
[/quote]

Whoa you know that you have to make 15 different Fusions then?
[quote name='.Supervillain' timestamp='1293912058' post='4903819']
Whoa you know that you have to make 15 different Fusions then?
[/quote]

Nope...XD

This are the names for the remaining Vorse Fusions

Cyber Vorse Raider - Cryogenic Mode (WATER)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Possesed Mode (DARK)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Holy Mode (LIGTH)

CVR + Double Attribute

Cyber Vorse Raider - Volcanic Mode (CVR + FIRE + EARTH)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Storming Mode (CVR + WATER + WIND)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Chaos Mode (CVR + DARK + LIGHT)

see?
=D

BTW: Where is the Origina Cyber Vorse Raider is in the Set¿?

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1293912499' post='4903834']
Nope...XD

This are the names for the remaining Vorse Fusions

Cyber Vorse Raider - Cryogenic Mode (WATER)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Possesed Mode (DARK)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Holy Mode (LIGTH)

CVR + Double Attribute

Cyber Vorse Raider - Volcanic Mode (CVR + FIRE + EARTH)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Storming Mode (CVR + WATER + WIND)
Cyber Vorse Raider - Chaos Mode (CVR + DARK + LIGHT)

see?
=D

BTW: Where is the Origina Cyber Vorse Raider is in the Set¿?
[/quote]

YVD doesn't show it.... stupid YVD bugs.

Steampower = Draw Madness :blink:

Archived