Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

YES, I KNOW!

Everything EXCEPT his ATK, Level, name, Type, Attribute, ownership, and first subtype are total speculation. MEANING that we don't know his DEF, effect, or Summoning requirements.

We know his ATK and ownership because Leo Summoned him in ATK position, and we know his Level, attribute, name, and first subtype because we've seen his card, we know his type because, well, he's a Signer Dragon.

Also, since I'm having issues loading the episode, does Leo just pull LSD out of his ass, or is there a justification?

I'm thinking that LeArk is a French/Japanese person living in Japan that also speaks English and is a fan of 5D's.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Trimage' timestamp='1294294634' post='4915074']
they rushed the Leo to signer thing [b]They've been hinting it since some point in season two when Luna got that dream of the crimson dragons battle with the EBI. And plus, it's either now or never, since soon 5D's is ending soon. Wish they would have done this sooner.[/b]

they wanted to do it earlier and something came up so now their scrambling. [b]If this is the case, it's because of the popularity of Crow, one of the first characters in the series to have a half decent deck (no bias here). I mean Leo had Morphs, which was alright, Jack started with a Dragon based deck then threw in a bunch of random crap, Yusei had the Synchrons and warriors where alright, Luna had a random pile of cards she said she could talk to, and so on. Now Crows deck is full of plot devices...[/b]
[/quote]My opinions on this topic.
LSD would be awsome if it was generic and a tuner, due to level eater abuse. There was a combo in the tcg i'll add to this post as a quote in a minute.

As for the apps, I don't think I thought about it too much before accepting it, but rp =/= tv show, or at least it doesn't have to be.
He can stay in the rp. (why all the complaints over his character now?)

Well, considering that Leo's LP are gonna go from 100 to -2500 first scene next week via Level Cannon, LSD's effect is probably going to negate that damage and power himself up (All there in the name), presumably by the same amount of damage that he took. IIRC, MDE Dragon Asterisk has 1800 ATK right now. 2900+2600=5500-1800=3700-3200=-500. Aporia loses in one move.

Unless they wanna prolong the Duel, which to me seems like the only reason AFD's on the field, in which case Aporia negates that attack, Leo ends, Jack somehow gets a Machine on the field (Unless LSD's effect works for him too) Luna activates AFD's effect to destroy that Fortress Spell and bring her up to 1083 LP, attacks Wisel Ein, Asterisk's ATK=0, Aporia gets his despair back when he realizes how utterly f*cked he is, and then Leo wipes the floor with him.

Yes, but Black-Winged Dragon and this guy are pretty much counterparts (Explaining why they're never in the same battle at the same time, they don't need to be) BWD negates damage by taking it upon himself, LSD negates damage by kicking ass.

Also, the spoiler for 143 says that Luna and Jack are out of the game, so Leo has to fight Aporia on his own. Makes a lot of sense when you realize that Luna's frail and sickly and Jack's probably got a half dozen or more broken bones right now from his fight with Aporia's Jose part.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1294368149' post='4916824']
-presses the magical timeskipping button-

They're just now getting there, make a post to that effect.

-goes back to spamming the muffin button-
[/quote]

I would have figured that Alex could create a portal to the arena. Maybe go with that?

Also, I can haz a muphin nao? jk

Maybe go with "they walked there off panel while Rayos explained the whole Signer war thingy as far back as he was involved and Umbris explained to him just what in the name of sanity's with Alexander in a way that isn't wholly impossible by Yu-Gi-Oh! standards.

-builds a muffin castle with muffin shooting muffin cannons and a muffin drawbridge on a muffin island with a muffin river-

My idea for one of the students.

Name: David Allister
Appearance: Medium height, short sandy blond hair, pale icy blue eyes, tanned skin, 17 years of age, he is from Australia and because of that he usually wears board shorts and a short singlet and thongs, he doesn't use the academy duel disk but instead uses one that looks similar to a surfboard but smaller.
Group {Signer, Student, Teacher, Emperor(can be more then one, but no Emp+Signer or Student+Teacher)}: Student
Dorm {Slifer Ra Obelisk}: Obelisk
Deck: Water Deck with Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus as the Ace Card, focuses on summoning the Ocean Dragon Lord and using his effect with Umi or A Legendary Ocean to stop his opponents options
Duel Spirit: none
D-Wheel{optional pic}: A surfboard which also acts as a duel board for when he turbo duels that has a wireless connection to his duel disk and hovers instead of using wheels, he rides it like a surfboard as well.
Other: He came from a small town in coastal Australia where he used to surf and has kept the laidback attitude of a surfer and also took his surfboard with him that he turned into a duel board; he can still surf on it though. He uses a water type deck because he is a surfer and usually uses it with the laid back style that suits his attitude and style of living. He still surfs whenever he has the chance.

What is the name of the fiction going to be and when will it come out? and by the way, in Australia they are called thongs and Australia is where I live so I call them thongs, could be an idea for an arguement in the fiction.

Sorry, but my character Mark already has Ice Barriers and I despise doubling up Archetypes in an RP, unless someone's copying someone else, which I actually have coming up.

You can use a WATER Deck, sure, but you can't use the Ice Barriers. Maybe focus on something like Mako did in DM or... I forget, were there any WATER Duelists in GX? I can see Legendary Fisherman working well for your character.

Accepted if you change that one issue. Also, they're called flip flops.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1294376428' post='4917059']
Sorry, but my character Mark already has Ice Barriers and I despise doubling up Archetypes in an RP, unless someone's copying someone else, which I actually have coming up.

You can use a WATER Deck, sure, but you can't use the Ice Barriers. Maybe focus on something like Mako did in DM or... I forget, were there any WATER Duelists in GX? I can see Legendary Fisherman working well for your character.

Accepted if you change that one issue. Also, they're called flip flops.
[/quote]
If you look now that problem is ended.

[quote name='Simdoggy' timestamp='1294409525' post='4917508']
sorry that I couldn't enter on the boat and had to enter via the seas on surfboard, by the time I found this thread duels had started and some finished so I had to make my own entrance to the Island.
[/quote]

I'm sorry to tell you this, but we're writing in third-person in this RP. You just made your first post in first-person.

[spoiler=Legitimate spoilers here. Read at your own risk][spoiler=Episode 144-146: I KNEW IT! Well, I knew half of it. ]Yusei vs. Bruno/Antimony: Antimony reveals that he was working with ZONE all along and that there's a step beyond Clear Mind called Top Clear Mind, which yields Delta Accel Synchro. Antimony then uses this against Yusei.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=146-147: Sh*t comes way out of left field right here]Aporia vs. ZONE: Yusei and co have no idea what in the Hell's going on, Aporia sends out MULTIPLE Machine Emperors at once, and ZONE counters with a single Time Machine God. Aporia gets his ass handed to him shortly after.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=148: We all knew this was coming]Yusei vs. ZONE. Yusei borrows the other Signer Dragons from his friends and brings out both Red Dragon Archfiend and Black-Winged Dragon.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=149: Biggest spoiler of the lot for those of you that don't read the wiki. If you do, you saw this coming.]ZONE Summons three Time Machine Gods and reveals that yes, he is Yusei Fudo from the future. What a letdown.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

So, yeah, this show's either gonna get really good and epic, or we're gonna have a lot of "Well.... That's a letdown." I have a feeling LSD's effect is gonna set the tone for the whole rest of the arc.

Archived